The Start Of Laurex

By mendesxaly

After her breakup with Baz, she meets Alex. When they begin to date some obstacles try to get in their way. W... More

Chapter 1: The Breakup
Chapter 2: Meeting Alex Wassabi
Chapter 3: "The Hangout"
Chapter 4: The Morning
Chapter 5: Will You Go Out With Me
Chapter 6: The First Date
Chapter 7: Do You Wanna Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Seeing Baz
Chapter 9: Their first time
Chapter 10: The Threat
Chapter 11: Baz is gone
Chapter 12: Daniella
Chapter 13: The Stalker
Chapter 14: The Psyco Stalker
Chapter 15: Daniella Finds Alex
Chapter 16: Daniella Is Gone
Chapter 17: Baz Escapes
Chapter 18: The "Accident"
Chapter 19: Kidnapped
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: My Hero
Chapter 22: Back To Normal
Chapter 23: Lauren Is Sick
Chapter 24: The Pregnacy Test Results
Chapter 25: Lauren's Water Breaks
Chapter 26: The Twins Are Born
Chapter 27: Baz Wants Addison
Chapter 28: The Break In
Chapter 29: The Court Date
Chapter 30: The Judge's Decision
Chapter 31: Lauren's Birthday
Chapter 32: The Birthday Surprise Is Revealed
Chapter 33: Bora Bora
Chapter 34: The Proposal
Chapter 35: Wedding Planning
Chapter 37: The Ending

Chapter 36: The Wedding

1K 18 21
By mendesxaly

Alex's POV
This is it. Today I'm going to marry the girl of my dreams. I can't wait to call her my wife.

Lauren's POV
This is it. Today is the day I marry Alex. I can finally call him my husband.

(A few hours until the Wedding)

Alex's POV

(This is the tuxedo Alex is wearing.)

"Fousey, how do I look?" Alex asked.
"You look great. I can't believe my best friend is getting married today," Fousey said.
"Well believe it because it's happening," Alex said.
"I know, I know. I'm so happy for you and Lauren. Or should I say Laurex?" Fousey asked.
"Thanks. I wonder how Lauren is doing," Alex said.

Lauren's POV
So at this moment, I'm getting my hair done. I didn't realize how long this process is.

(30 minutes later her hair was done)

(This was her hairstyle)

"Oh my god! My hair looks so good! Wow!" Lauren said.
"You're welcome!" Lauren's stylist said.
"I love it!" Lauren said.
"Well it's time to do your makeup," the stylist said.
"Ok. Work your magic," Lauren said.

(35 Minutes Later)

"All done!" the stylist said.
"All ready? You're fast," Lauren said.
"Check the mirror. Let me know what you think," the stylist said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

(This was her makeup look.)

"This is beautiful!" Lauren said.
"Thank you. You said you wanted something simple, but glamorous. So this is what I gave you," the stylist said.
"Oh well it's beautiful! Thank you," Lauren said.
"You're welcome!" the stylist said.

(Lauren's mom walks in)

"Hi sweetie how is everything going?" MomDIY asked.
"Everything has been going smoothly," Lauren said.
"Wow! You look beautiful sweetie," MomDIY said.
"Thank you mom. I'm so excited," Lauren said.
"Me too. I can't believe my little Lauren is getting married today," MomDIY said.
"Well the day has come," Lauren said.
"It sure has," MomDIY said.
"How are the twins doing?" Lauren asked.
"They're getting ready as well. I just came because I wanted to see you," MomDIY said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Lauren it's time to put on the wedding dress," the stylist said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

(The stylist helped Lauren into the dress.)

(This is Lauren's Wedding Dress.)

"You look gorgeous!" MomDIY said.
"Thank you mom!" Lauren said.
"You look beautiful!" Mia said.
"Thanks Mia!" Lauren said.
"That dress looks amazing on you!" Lauren's bridesmaids said.
"Thank you everyone!" Lauren said.

I can't believe this is me. I'm in a wedding dress waiting to get married. This does not seem real! But it is!

Alex's POV
The wedding is going to be starting in 15 minutes! I'm nervous but not too much because I know when I see Lauren walk down that isle, that will change.

(This is the wedding ceremony venue.)

It's time for me to marry the love of my life! It's time for me to marry Lauren!

Lauren's POV
It's time for me to marry the love of my life! It's time for me to marry Alex!

The Wedding Ceremony
Alex walks down the isle with his parents on each of his sides. Then his parents leave Alex at the altar. Then the groomsmen and bridesmaids walk down the isle and take their places. Then the ring bearer (Addison) and the flower girl (Lexia) walk down the isle. Then everyone stands up. Then DadDIY walks Lauren down the isle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV
Wow! She is so beautiful! I can't believe this is about to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may take your seats," the officiant said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Btw I have no idea what the officiant is supposed to say. All I know is that they talk a lot so I'm not gonna bore you with that so let's skip to the best parts of the wedding. The parts people actually care about.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you, Alexander, take Lauren to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the officiant asked.
"I, Alexander, take Lauren to be my lawfully wedded wife," Alex said.
"Do you, Lauren, take Alexander to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the officiant asked.
"I, Lauren, take Alexander to be my lawfully wedded husband," Lauren said.
"And now the vows," the officiant said.
"Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met! And I know I tell you this all the time, and you're probably annoyed by me saying it but it's true. Ever since I met you, I knew we would be up here together. I know our relationship hasn't been easy. We've had some challenges, but we made it through all that. Everyday with you has been an adventure! I want to thank you for always being there supporting me and I've been supporting you! You've never left my side! I want to thank you so very much for my beautiful children, Addison and Lexia. They are so amazing, even though Addison isn't my actual son, I will always love him as if he was. I never want you to be out of my life. I love you so much Lauren. And I never want you to forget that!" Alex said with tears dripping down his face.
"Lauren it's now your turn," the officiant said.
"Alexander Justine Buriss, you're the most handsome and very hilarious guy I've ever met! You make me smile every single day! When I met you, I was a mess. I had just broken up with my cheating ex. I thought my life was going to be miserable, until I met you. You have no idea how happy I felt on our first date. I never expected how happy I was going to be. You've changed me in the best ways. This relationship has been a never ending adventure! Like you said, it hasn't been easy, but we pushed all those obstacles out of the way because our love is way more powerful than all of that! Thank you so much for my amazing children! I could have not have had Addison and Lexia without you! And thank you so much for Moose! Because of you, my life has been way better. You've given me the family I always asked for. I love you so much Alex. And I never want this never ending adventure to end," Lauren said with tears streaming down her face.
"It's time for the rings," the officiant said.
Alex gently puts the ring on Lauren's finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," Alex said. Lauren then grabbed the other ring and gently puts it on Alex's finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," Lauren said.
"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the officiant said. Alex pulled Lauren and they kissed. Then they pulled apart.

"Lauren we're married. You're my wife now," Alex said.
"I know. We're married now and you're now my husband," Lauren said. Then they kissed again and the guests started to throw rose petals in the air.

(That's their wedding ceremony.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! So Lauren and Alex are married (in this book, not irl.) Did you like it? I worked really hard on this chapter. I wanted it to be perfect. I know I said I was going to have you guys wait 2 or 3 days, but right after I posted chapter 35, I literally started writing this one. So yeah. This is the longest chapters I've ever written. Btw how did you think of the vows. I actually started to tear up while writing them because I was imagining Lauren and Alex actually saying them irl. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the final chapter for this book. I know, I know, there's only one chapter left. It's going to be short, but sweet. But I honestly want to thank you guys for reading my book, and can't believe it's going to end, but don't worry I will be starting a new book about laurex next week, so it won't be the last time you will see my books. I'll see you in the next chapter.
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 907 33
She's his peace. The love of his life. But when obstacles get in the way of them being together, will they make it?
34 12 12
Alex and Noah, two persons with entirely different personalities crossed each other's path .... How will things end up.????
22.7K 623 8
Things are not as bad as they seem... Camila will soon learn that a misunderstanding could lead to something so real she didn't even know she wanted
86 23 21
Alexandra, after many years, returns to the hotel that she once spent many of summers in. She has not been back since that last fateful summer when s...