broken || j.r.a. • book one •

By wdw_bean

"Let me help you, Sam.. I can help fix you..!" "I'm fucked up, Jack, but that doesn't mean I'm broken.. You c... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

02

351 12 0
By wdw_bean

Samantha's POV

It was Saturday, and I was getting ready for a party.

I didn't like people, but.. I couldn't stay home right now..

My parents had gotten into an argument earlier and were screaming at each other for at least an hour and a half.. Then, they decided that they were gonna take it out on me..

My parents were abusive.. Not physically, but mentally and verbally instead..

That's why I hated my parents.. They both verbally and mentaly abused me, they were both drunks, and they were always screaming at me and each other..

After getting out of the shower, I go to get dressed into a bodysuit:

A

pair of shorts:

My shoes:

And, an all black hoodie that I wrapped around my waist.

Then, I sat down at my vanity dresser. I curled my eyelashes, put on eyeliner, mascara, and black matte lipstick.

I then sipped my phone into my back pocket as I walked out of my front door.

I had decided to leave my keys at home.. My parents rarely ever locked the doors, so I always had to, and I didn't realy care to bring them.

--- Time Skip ---

Jack's POV

One of the kids at school was throwing a party tonight..

Of course, without even knowing who's party it was, me and my five best friends decided to go.

Before we had even gotten onto the property, we could hear the music blasting.

We walk in, and immediately we're on the dance floor.

Each of us had some random girl all over us, but we just danced.

Suddenly, as I was dancing with this girl I didn't even recognize, one girl caught my eye.

[Start audio here]

She was one of the only people that was dancig alone, but she looked so good doing it.

At first, I hadn't comepletely recognized her..

But, that's when I realized that she was the same girl from earlier.. Samantha Drax...

I lightly bit my bottom lip as I watched her dance and looked her up and down.

Her outfit was.. I can't even.. She looked so hot..

To be honest.. I was barely even dancing anymore..

All I focus on was her.. She was so confident and sexy, especially when she moved her body like that.. Total turn-on.

I wanted to go over and see if I could get a dance with her.. But, I knew that that would never happen..

Samantha Drax was one of the hottest girls in school.. But, she wasn't easy like all the other girls... She was independent,  and didn't anyone's shit.. I liked that.

As she continued to dance, another girl cam over to dance with me.. But, just as she did, Samantha walked offnofnthe dance floor.

I then pushed through the crowds of people, going to follow her.

She walked into the kitchen, straight to wear all the drinks were laid out onto the long island.

She grabbed a red cup and took a sip.

"Wow.. You actually drink that crap?" I ask, walking into the kitchen as well.

[End audio here]

Samantha's POV

"Yes," I answer as the noodle-headed boy grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

"But, God knows what's in there..!" He says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Alcohol." I say before taking a long swig of it. "That's all that matters.."

I then walk out of the kitchen with my drink and go stand against a wall as everyone else dances.

"Wait..!" Noodle-head says, following me. "Uh, I'm.. I'm Jack Avery,"

"Oh, well, I.. don't care." I reply.

"Oh, c'mon.. Lighten up a bit! It's a party!" Hebtells me as he begins to wave his arms in the air.

"You're very annoying, you know that?" I tell him.

He just brings his hands back down to his sides.

~About Two Hours Later~

Jack's POV

It's been at least two hours and a half, and this party was still going hard..

I was actually kinda surprised that the police hadn't been called yet..

I had just spoken to my friends, and thy had told me that they hadn't seen Jonah, the other boy we came here with, anywhere.

"Jonah?"  I call out, walking up the stairs.

"Jonah?"  I open a door and turn on the light. No one.. I turn the light back off and close back the door.

"Jonah?"  I call out, checking a couple more doors.

"Jo- Oh..!" I say as I flick the light on in the last room down the whole hallway.

Once I had turned the light on, I was blessed with the sight of Jonah on top of Samantha as they made out... Roughly..

Her shorts were off and, so was his shirt..

"Okay, kids, that's enough.." I sighed, pulling Jonah off of her.

Jonah just brushed my hands away as he lifted Samantha into his arms, pressing her back up against the wall and kissing her roughly.

As she wrapped her thighs around him, he held her arms up against the wall and began to kiss down her neck.

"Okay, guys, can you just-"

I was cut off by a loud moan coming out of Samantha's mouth.

I sigh, heavily, before turning the light off, leaving the room, and closing the door behind.

Seeing Jonah and Samantha like that made al the heat in my body rush to my cheeks.. But, I didn't know why...

I can't be jealous..., I thought. Can I?

I just shrug off the thought and go back down the stairs the party.
Almost instantly, I was pulled into the kitchen by Zach.

"Yo, bro.. Did you find Jonah, 'cause the rest of us can't find him anywhere.." He asks.

"Oh, I found him, alright.." I answer.

"What does that mean?" Zach looks at me, confused.

"It means I just walked in on him and Samantha Drax going down on each other.."

Zach looks at me, astonished. "There's no frickin' way."

I nod. "Clearly, there is.."

~Soon~

Jack's POV

It had taken all four ofnus boys to pull Jonah and Samantha away from each other..

Not long after, we had figured out that they were both completely drunk and didn't even know whatthey were doing.

"What do we do with them now?" Zach asks as we sit them down on opposite sides of the room.

We all shrug.

"Hey, Jonah, do you remember where you put your keys?" Daniel asks him, talking slowly as if he were a baby.

That's when I bend down in front of Samantha. "Hey, Samantha, did you drive or walk here?" I ask her.

"I dralked here.." She answers, slurring on her words a little.

I look over at the other boys..

This was gonna take a while..

--- Time Skip ---

Jack's POV

Zach and Daniel had gone home, so Corbyn and I were the only two left.

"Bro, I don't know.. I'm just gonna take Jonah home, okay?" He says. "'Cause I'm gonna have to be home soon, too.."

I just nod as he walks out the door, Jonah stumbling with him.

I sigh. "Guess it's just you and me, then, huh?" I turn to Samantha, and when I do.. There are tears streaming down her face.

"Hey, are.. A-are you okay?"

She shakes her head as she looks down to the floor. "P-please.. D-don't take me home.." She begs, beginning to cry even harder. "I hate living there.. My parents are always screaming, and I can't take it! I just don't-"

"Hey, hey.. It's okay.." I say, placing my hands on her wet cheeks as her makeup streamed down them. "We can find you somewhere else to sleep, alright?"

She sniffles nd nods.

--- Time Skip ---

Jack's POV

It had taken me a second to realize, but there was no where to bring Samantha.

... So, I just brought her to my house..

"Where are we?" She asks as we walk through the front door.

"Ssh.. Keep your voice down, okay?"

"Oh.." She nods. "Where are we?" She then whispers.

"We're at my house.. You're gonna sleep over, okay?"

She just nods.

Surprisingly, it wasn't very difficult to get Samantha uptairs and into my room.

Once we were in there, I lock the door behind us and put Samantha into my bed.

I tucked her into the comforter and made myself a bed on the floor beside her.

"Jack..?" She then says, softly. "Can you stay up here with me?
".. J-just until I fall asleep?" She adds.

"Oh.. Y-eah, sure..."

As soon as I climbed into the bed and laid down on the other side, Samantha moved herself towards me and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and softly nudged her face into my neck.

"Good night, princess..." I whipered, holding her tightly.

"Good night, Jacky..." She whispered back before slowly drifting off to sleep in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 973 23
Completed!!
45.5K 1.6K 15
the title explains it all :) ❤ started: august 10, 2018 ended: july 15, 2020
52.8K 1.4K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
27.4K 1.2K 10
where corbyn needs to help jonah with some private issues. started: 01/09/20 finished: -