The Fours Horsemen (A Percy J...

By Kommando293

It's been a few months since Apollo finished his quest and once again was a God and everything seemed normal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 5

150 3 6
By Kommando293

Rachel Dare slowly looked up from the floor with blood dripping part by part from her nose and the corners of her eyes as she was barely able to even hold herself up to look at the dark shadow with red eyes forming before her.

"Y-Y..... You.... Will never win..." Said Rachel as she tried to croak out the words with what strength she had.

Oh, but you will soon be consumed by me.... your feeble attempts will end with you being destroyed utterly... and then I will walk the Earth again... said the voice in her head as then the shadow soon disappeared as the pain she felt finally made her scream out before she passed out on the floor.

It would be seconds before Will of Apollo cabin came running over with bow drawn and loaded but as he saw no target and Rachel passed out with blood speckled about, he quickly put the bow away as he shouted, "Someone get some healing medicine here now!!"

And as Will looked around, he couldn't help but feeling something was here, something maleficent in nature, and that it was watching him.

When Grim Reaper awoke from his Reaper experience, he was back in the FOB as it was morning time. He could feel the weight of the vial within his pocket still as his gear was around him but as he sat up and yawned, he didn't have any bit of side effects from the experience.

So he quickly got up and began to put on his gear again as he put the vial of liquid disease nearby gingerly as he was quick from years of experience of putting armor on and within a few minutes everything was back on him like it should be.

He grabbed his sickle, his scythe, and his kama and as he turned the sickle and scythe in his M82 and C96, he holstered and slung then on him while he put the Japanese sickle in the small of his back in a special sheathe. He then picked up the vial of liquid Pestilence and went to find his brother that likely would be snooping around in his laboratory somewhere nearby.

With his gear done, he then glanced around before he quickly walked out as he looked out into the FOB that the Corps had all created as he quickly passed men left and right on his way to the nearby command tent, all whom immediately saluted him in a various ways wether German, Swedish, or others, and as he came to the command tent that had a small Comm dish set up next to it and as he passed two German Stosstruppen as they saluted him holding G36 rifles and as he entered, he was immediately greeted with three distinct voices going, "Ey!! Reaper our boi!"

Reaper smiled as he quickly took his Kevlar mask off and as Conquest, Pestilence, and Starvation all soon gave him pats on his back as they were all circled around a table with maps, reports, notes, and their melee weapons scattered on it, they all had their masks and helmets off if they had one. "Ah, brothers," Said Grim with a smile as he ruffled his red hair, "what did I miss during my expedition into the World of Death?"

"Nothing much. Nothing appeared on the patrols, we had no problems amongst the corps or in yours, and it was a rather peaceful night for once." Said Conquest.

Grim nodded and as he came to the table, they all gathered around when then Grim said, "Oh hey, Pestilence, I got a present from my trip."

Pestilence watched him produce the vial of the unknown disease but as Grim held it before him, Pestilence took out one of his revolvers and flicked out the wheel as he took the vial and placed it within before closing it back like it was a bullet before Pestilence then asked, "Fates at it again?"

"Likely." Said Grim. "But now lets get down to business."

"To Defeat the Huns!" Sang the other three.

"So, how is our supplies coming along?"

"We have about 50% left in total across all the Corps as we haven't had anything major pop up yet." Said Starvation. "We were also able to add some to the larders after a small trip to the Holy-mart nearby."

"What did we get?" Asked Conquest.

"Mana Bread and Quail." Said Starvation.

"Whoo boy, that'll be fun tonight." Muttered Pestilence as then Conquest Said, "I'd like to also say that at the moment, our ammo and shells plus rockets are at top peak of 67% across the Corps even after the battle of Indianapolis."

"Anything else?" Asked Starvation.

"Yeah.... I recently been able to stop a Pox Outbreak in the Devil Dogs 1st Division." Said Pestilence. "You're welcome."

Normally, there's never 4 commanders talking like this in an actual military with them all going over everyone's stuff and simply going off what they do best from what they see. But the Brothers trusted one another for years, many years, and this whole break in normal procedure was broken up to allow tension to slowly ease out of the situation.

Grim all nodded as then he looked to the map and pointed to a single word on its, burning brightly, as then he said to them, "Alright. Let's pack up base and head on out... Next stop, Fort Campbell."

The other three nodded and as they all put on their helmets and masks, Grim then asked, "You all think they're gonna be waiting for us to get there?"

"Have to be.... at least an army on route to try and harass us, just anything really." Said Starvation as he took up his AK and checked the magazine before loading it back up and racking the slide.

"Well, either way, all we have to do is throw Conquest here into them and he'll sort them out." Said Pestilence with a chuckle.

"Hey! Hey! If you throw me into an army of demons, I'm throwing you in a pit of sewage scum and seeing how you enjoy it." Said Conquest as everyone soon quickly packed up their stuff as they all then walked outside, ready to take on the day.

Leo helped Calypso onto Festus as everyone else was also getting on the bronze dragon and as he looked up to watch dozens of helicopters of all sorts go flying overhead, he then nodded to Festus as the dragon spread its wings and began a running start before managing to toss itself into the air before beginning to gain altitude and speed. But as they pass over the rapidly dwindling FOB as it was taken down at an alarming rate, he then noticed that some parts of it was simply being collapsed down into objects that at his height he couldn't see but it seemed like really only tents, generators, and the Hescoe walls were being put up normally as everything else was being simply touched and turned into something else.

Still, he soon went back to focusing on keeping Festus from falling down as Abelard was somewhere below in the back of a truck with his egg as he was still too injured to move much.

"Hey Leo, do you think we'll find some friendly demigods when we get to this military base?" Asked Stan.

"At the moment, they may be trying to avoid them to keep them alive." Said Calypso. "They do seem to be going anywhere but where populations are."

"Why? They have an army, don't they?" Asked Sssssarah.

Suddenly,!Pestilence appeared next to them as he was flying with them and as he looked over, his mask firmly in place, he then asked, "Whatya all talkin about?"

Before Leo could either ask or answer, Stan then asked, "Well, we've noticed you've been avoiding cities with this army... why?"

"Well, do you want another Indianapolis to happen? This army maybe large but it's a huge target for anyone trying to take us on and wipe us out..." Said Pestilence. "And the collateral to such an engagement would be catastrophic."

They all were quiet as then he looked above them and flew upward and as Calypso looked up, she saw the other brothers as they were flying high into the cloudy sky, looking like they were trying to reach the clouds. Indeed, as Grim soared higher into the rays of the sunlight while his brother simply stayed below the clouds, he kept soaring higher and higher as he reached his hand to the sun.

Oh.... how I miss you, father.... he thought as bough he didn't look directly in the suns light, it's warmth made him feel like he was being hugged by his father and one other that he held close. He inverted himself as he had his back to the ground way below and as he thought about this other whom he cherished, as much as his father and mother, he then was worried what had happened to them. Had the demons of Hell already gotten to them?

Questions, doubts, and more clouded his head up as he tried to think positive but now longing was taking a deep root in his heart as he brought out a small picture from his pocket and looked at it, his grip firm on it to make sure it didn't go away.

"I will see you soon... I promise..."

And then his radio crackled as he immediately leaned down his head as he then said, "What's up?"

"What on earth are you doing so far up there, astronaut! Nows not the time to be trying to reach space!" Came the voice of Starvation over the radio.

"What? Don't want a souvenir?" Asked Grim with a slight smile.

"No! The last space rock we saw supposedly killed off the earth and all that.... or so how the Theory goes for most Evolutionists..."

Grim chuckled at the supposed "Theories" on how Earth was made and the solar system and let's be honest, if everything came down to randomness, the likelihood anything would be done is low enough it would never happen. Creation at least makes the most sense and it takes less math to do.

Still, he soon began to descend as he secured the photo back into its pocket on the front of his chest as then he soon rejoined his brothers.

"So... I forgot that souvenir." Said Grim as he looked at Starvation.

Starvation simply sighed before he then asked, "You thinking about her like Conquest here?"

Grim looked to Conquest whom nodded before Grim said, "Yeah I was... worried she's been taken already..."

"Dude, it's not like you wouldn't be able to get her back. I mean your entire Corp adores her in many aspect, I think they even make her like one of those Japanese Idols!"

"That explains the Jpop continuously playing when we're in the trenches during work..." Said Grim.

"Besides, she's a Princess where she's from and since you're engaged to her, what says she won't fight to stay here till you return to her?" Asked Pestilence suddenly.

Grim simply shrugged. "Not gonna lie, I don't know what would say that."

But as Grim looked past his brothers, he then pointed as he brought his scope as as he said to them, "Guys, Demon Horde! To the right, bearing at 056!"

The boys all suddenly took out weapons and looked that way and as Conquest saw the small Horde, likely a few hundred demons in it as he saw it in the distance, he then smiled as he turned his M240-B in a huge two handed Greatsword as he said, "Target Rich zone!"

And, as Leo watched the brothers from below as everyone was watching the Horde coming, he watched Conquest being his Greatsword up as he simply pointed it at the Demon Horde when the whole Horde suddenly disappeared as a Nuclear Mushroom clouds appeared in the army, wiping it out in an instant. Leo shielded his eyes with the others but seeing this sort of power on display made him awed and frightened for these four brothers. And he hoped he never had to see them use such power again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 8K 30
Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. However, instead of being welcomed to the...
268 5 11
*DISCLAMER* This is a fanfiction novel! Rick Riordan is the proud and proper owner of the Percy Jackson series. --- This story introduces a new chara...
186K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
883K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...