Chapter 5

Rachel Dare slowly looked up from the floor with blood dripping part by part from her nose and the corners of her eyes as she was barely able to even hold herself up to look at the dark shadow with red eyes forming before her.

"Y-Y..... You.... Will never win..." Said Rachel as she tried to croak out the words with what strength she had.

Oh, but you will soon be consumed by me.... your feeble attempts will end with you being destroyed utterly... and then I will walk the Earth again... said the voice in her head as then the shadow soon disappeared as the pain she felt finally made her scream out before she passed out on the floor.

It would be seconds before Will of Apollo cabin came running over with bow drawn and loaded but as he saw no target and Rachel passed out with blood speckled about, he quickly put the bow away as he shouted, "Someone get some healing medicine here now!!"

And as Will looked around, he couldn't help but feeling something was here, something maleficent in nature, and that it was watching him.

When Grim Reaper awoke from his Reaper experience, he was back in the FOB as it was morning time. He could feel the weight of the vial within his pocket still as his gear was around him but as he sat up and yawned, he didn't have any bit of side effects from the experience.

So he quickly got up and began to put on his gear again as he put the vial of liquid disease nearby gingerly as he was quick from years of experience of putting armor on and within a few minutes everything was back on him like it should be.

He grabbed his sickle, his scythe, and his kama and as he turned the sickle and scythe in his M82 and C96, he holstered and slung then on him while he put the Japanese sickle in the small of his back in a special sheathe. He then picked up the vial of liquid Pestilence and went to find his brother that likely would be snooping around in his laboratory somewhere nearby.

With his gear done, he then glanced around before he quickly walked out as he looked out into the FOB that the Corps had all created as he quickly passed men left and right on his way to the nearby command tent, all whom immediately saluted him in a various ways wether German, Swedish, or others, and as he came to the command tent that had a small Comm dish set up next to it and as he passed two German Stosstruppen as they saluted him holding G36 rifles and as he entered, he was immediately greeted with three distinct voices going, "Ey!! Reaper our boi!"

Reaper smiled as he quickly took his Kevlar mask off and as Conquest, Pestilence, and Starvation all soon gave him pats on his back as they were all circled around a table with maps, reports, notes, and their melee weapons scattered on it, they all had their masks and helmets off if they had one. "Ah, brothers," Said Grim with a smile as he ruffled his red hair, "what did I miss during my expedition into the World of Death?"

"Nothing much. Nothing appeared on the patrols, we had no problems amongst the corps or in yours, and it was a rather peaceful night for once." Said Conquest.

Grim nodded and as he came to the table, they all gathered around when then Grim said, "Oh hey, Pestilence, I got a present from my trip."

Pestilence watched him produce the vial of the unknown disease but as Grim held it before him, Pestilence took out one of his revolvers and flicked out the wheel as he took the vial and placed it within before closing it back like it was a bullet before Pestilence then asked, "Fates at it again?"

"Likely." Said Grim. "But now lets get down to business."

"To Defeat the Huns!" Sang the other three.

"So, how is our supplies coming along?"

"We have about 50% left in total across all the Corps as we haven't had anything major pop up yet." Said Starvation. "We were also able to add some to the larders after a small trip to the Holy-mart nearby."