TMNT: Brainwashed

By fangirls_marvel

The four turtles, Karai, and April were captured by the Kraang and were brainwashed to forget. They meet agai... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 {To Japan: Part 1/2}
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 {To Japan: 2/2}
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

95 11 0
By fangirls_marvel

Leo wandered the bleached hospital halls with Raph. Nurses gushed over them as they walked past, and patients stared from their rooms. "Eliza has been rambling about an Aapep," the blue clad turtle told his brother once they reached an empty room.

"Are you sure it's not from shock?" Raph asked, taking a seat across the room. "She could be a little loopy from the morphine she's on, too."

"It's not from shock or drugs," he replied. "She said that the doctor was killed by this Aapep character, and that it tried to kill her."

Raph suggested, "We could send out a patrol."

"I suppose we could," Leo said. "Usagi and Alopex train warriors of their own."

"I can go ask them about using their patrols to track it down," the red clad turtle stood up once more.

"I'm going," Leo stated.

"Who will ever watch over your dearest Eliza?" Raph inquired dramatically.

"I can ask Nurse Kershaw to look after her."

"When will we leave?" Raph asked.

"Now," Leo then walked to the nurse's station, glancing into Eliza's room to see that she was asleep.

Irene smirked when she saw the buissinessman approach the desk. "What do you need, Mr. Hamato?"

"I need you to look after Eliza while Raph and I go out," he replied.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Hamato," she answered as she scribbled on someone's clipboard. "That is why I'm here."

"Thanks," Leo said before following Raph to the elevator.

~

The Hamato team, now dressed in black, stood upon the roof tops. They waited silently and watchfully. The Hamato brothers had never patrolled in Japan, so Usagi accompanied them.

The city below them buzzed and shone with flashing neon signs. Raph nudged Leo when he saw a flash from a taller building. A shot rang through the air and a man behind the leader fell with a solid thud.

"Get to higher ground because we didn't send out any snipers," Usagi ordered the group.

More shots rang out all around as the team sprinted over the roof tops. When they thought they had lost the snipers, there was only three of them left. "Something doesn't feel right about this," Leo muttered to his brother and the rabbit.

"Not one bit," Usagi agreed.

Raph's eyes widened, "It's a trap."

A soft hiss and a laugh was heard from the shadows of the buildings around them. Unnatural-looking fog rolled in above the city. The churning black fog drifted around the remaining team members.

A red-tinged snake slithered in front of them before disappearing into the fog. Leo, Raph, and Usagi huddled together in a circle with weapons drawn.

"Did you think you could run forever?" A voice echoed as it bounced off of the city buildings. "It was a poor choice, one of many that you have made."

"Show yourself!" Usagi yelled.

There was no response, but the silence hung as thick as the fog around them. No one dared to breathe as they all tried to pin point the attacker.

An eerie hiss riverated the air and a bright blue pair of eyes appeared in front of them. The snake-like eyes were hypnotic if someone was to stare too long. The fog parted enough to let moonlight shine upon the being before them.

White scales glimmered on the being's face. A forked tounge flickered from between pale lips. "Who are you?" Leo inquired.

"I am Aapep, the God of Chaos," she stated. "It is my job to destroy everything you have worked for, and I will succeed."

She disappeared in a matter of seconds, back into the black fog. A wisp of snakes crashed onto the roof top like a wave. The snakes dissipated into black fog before they could reach remaining team members. The fog evaporated into the air, and all was silent. The team looked at one another before deciding to return to the tower.

~

The God of Chaos crept through the shadows. The cold surroundings of the warehouse matched her cold blood. "Is it done?" A man inquired from his throne.

"Phase one scare tactic complete," Aapep confirmed. "When will our next attack be, sir?"

"You will finish your job of killing the girl tomorrow night," the scar-faced man stated.

"Perhaps we should kill her now," the pale faced shapeshifter suggested.

The black-haired man stood from his chair, "There has been enough Chaos tonight, Aapep."

"There can never be too much Chaos," she smirked.

Swipe scowled at her response as he reached up to grip the medallion around his neck. Aapep's eyes widened at the use of the ancient relic that could influence her.

The snake-like woman hissed, "Where did you get that?"

"This old thing?" He laughed. "I have connections all around the world. How do you think I found you?"

The God of Chaos didn't answer, but instead she turned to leave. Swipe looked down to the circular medallion that depicted the image of a snake skeleton. He smirked at the limitless power he now held, within his hands and the world.

~

Aapep, now in the form of a young nurse, made her way through the hospital. Her now long, blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail and her clothes consisted of dark blue scrubs. As she passed the receptionist desk, she snagged a clipboard with her target's information on it.

The God of Chaos smirked to herself before making her way to the woman's room. She entered the cleansed room to find that both turtles weren't with the girl. Aapep smirked and walked to the counter with medical supplies at the back of the room.

The shapeshifter took a vile of venom from her pocket and used a syringe to suck it up. She figured that injecting her lethal venom directly into the bloodstream would be the quickest way to end the girl.

"Who are you?" Asked Eliza from her bed.

"I'm Nurse Thema," Aapep replied, still in her disguise.

Another voice, not belonging to Eliza, drifted into the room, "I think I left your records in here." Irene took notice of the blonde woman. "I've never met you before."

"I'm new," The God of Chaos replied, holding the syringe. "Doctor Ito told me to give her this relaxant."

"I was not informed of this," Nurse Kershaw stated, walking over to the counter and picking up the record. "There is nothing on here that says anything about a relaxant."

Snakes shot out from Aapep's hands and wrapped around the suspicious nurse that let out a scream. "Quiet!" The snakes seemed to hiss as they tightened around her thin frame.

~Chapter End~

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story! Please vote, share, and comment!

>In Egyptian mythology, Aapep is a male, but it's a story.

>I also chose her fake nurse name, "Thema," after the Egyptian last name that means "queen."

Picture of Aapep at beginning of the chapter
Picture of the medallion below

Chapter by H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 167 17
Leonardo... well no one really knows what happened to him. All the brothers know is they thought he was dead, but Karai faked his death and brainwash...
14.7K 553 32
Raphael meets a girl on a trip to New York. Not just any girl, but a mutant turtle like himself. He soon finds out that her name is Leona Hamato.
8.2K 388 33
One day during a mission, Michaelangelo finds a room full of crystals, created and engineered by the Kraang. As Michaelangelo got curious and grabbed...