Imagine: Boy Toy

Od quackson_cougar

So maybe your life is in shambles and you run away to London to get your head straight. Sure, you don't real... Viac

Part 1: Pretty Bonkers
Part 2: This Little Asshole
Part 3: Like Tug-Worthy Hair
Part 4: Guys Are Just a Distraction
Part 5: Fucking Failure
Part 6: You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding Me
Part 7: Don't Fucking Call Me Kid
Part 8: Was This Guy for Real?
Part 9: Pump the Brakes, Kid
Part 10: This Boy Could Keep Up Just Fine
Part 11: Cute Dork
Part 12: To Hell With It
Part 13: Proper English Hangover Food
Part 14: The Acting Kind
Part 15: Good Morning, Tiger
Part 16: Freshly Fucked
Part 17: Say What?
Part 18: That Billy Elliot Kid
Part 19: Celia the Sage
Part 20: The Aubergine and the Peach
Part 21: Simply a Basketcase
Part 22: I'm Totally Going to Bang Spider-Man Tonight
Part 23: Underoos
Part 24: No Kissy Heart
Part 25: Not Interested
Part 26: Zero Chill
Part 27: How About a Compromise?
Part 28: Here Comes Your Man
Part 29: Can I Mess Your Suit Up Now, Tiger?
Part 30: The Boy Was Learning
Part 31: The Honeymoon Suite
Part 32: Tiger Shark
Part 33: Pretty Woman Moment
Part 34: Same Old Y/N
Part 35: Don't Fuck It Up
Part 36: My Marriage Was Not a Happy One
Part 37: Be Fearless, Be Happy, Be Mine
Part 38: Beast Boy
Part 39: Sit on My Face
Part 40: Kloveyoubye
Part 41: The Twins
Part 42: Peoplefucking.com
Part 43: Part of the Package
Part 44: Jason Bourne With Tits
Part 45: Okay, Spiderboy, Let's Go!
Part 46: Smoosh It Down Real Flat
Part 47: Hugh Grant Moment
Part 48: He Loves Me
Part 49: A Long Hot Shower
Part 50: We Don't Fuck, We Make Love
Part 51: You'll Always Be a Perv
Part 52: Because I Love You
Part 53: Tell Him
Part 54: Let's Do This
Part 55: Something Tells Me You Could Use a Drink
Part 56: Doctor Y/N
Part 57: Faster
Part 58: Vroom Vroom
Part 59: I'm the Horse, You're the Jockey
Part 60: F.I.N.E.
Part 61: Libido of a Porn Star
Part 62: RDJ
Part 63: Try Not to Suffocate the Boy
Part 64: You Clever Boy
Part 65: Mile High Club
Part 66: Worthy of Aphrodite
Part 67: Dr. Holland
Part 68: That Dress...and No Panties
Part 69: Here Lies the Stupidest Girlfriend Ever
Part 70: You're a Dead Actor, Motherfucker
Part 71: Love, the Final Frontier
Part 72: We'll Still Be Us
Part 73: The Sunrise
Part 74: You're Getting Warmer
Part 75: Travel Anxiety
Part 76: Who's Walking Away Now, Tiger?
Part 77: Fucking Child
Part 78: Bloody Tight Jeans
Part 79: Grown Ass Woman Thing
Part 80: I Love All Your Holes
Part 81: The Bigger the Knife, the Deeper the Slice
Part 82: Do You Trust Me?
Part 84: Pregnant
Part 85: Happy Birthday, Tiger
Part 86: Surprise
Part 87: Kamikaze Karaoke
Part 88: Two Worlds Collided
Part 89: Don't Leave Me
Part 90: Don't Fucking Call Me Ma'am
Part 91: I'm Going to Punch That Smirk Right Off Your Face
Part 92: Pay Attention to Me
Part 93: It's Crazy, It's Fate
Part 94: Get Out
Part 95: It's Suddenly Real
Part 96: Mine
Finale: Go Get 'Em, Tiger

Part 83: Spaghetti

1.5K 41 6
Od quackson_cougar

Tom ripped his face out of your grip and stared at you seething.

"Untie me," he said.

You thought about that for a second, then something occurred to you.

"Okay, wait, timeout -we need a safe word.  How about 'spaghetti'?" you nodded.

Tom's demeanor changed immediately.  He raised his eyebrows at you, "Why 'spaghetti'?"

"Because you like spaghetti?  I don't know..," you shrugged.  So did he.

"Okay, that's settled. Back in character," you clapped.

His face grew dark again and sweet, dorky Tom disappeared.

"Untie me," he repeated.

You hand slipped into his trousers again, gripping him tightly.  You leaned in, placing your lips against his ear.

"You seem to think you're the one in charge here," you said, your voice hushed, barely a whisper.

Your grip turned to slow, deliberate strokes.  He started groaning.  You smiled at that, eyeing him closely.  He was just so handsome when he was being tortured.

His legs started to move beneath you, stretching out, then back in . He lifted his hips and started sliding off the chair.  You pressed all your weight down, pinning his thighs against the seat.

"Now where do you think you're going?" you asked, releasing your grip to poke a finger in his chest.

"Let me go," he growled.  His brow was furrowed so intensely, for a second there, he had you convinced.

That furrowed brow also turned you the fuck on.  This foreplay was just as much torture for you.

"I don't think you're going anywhere," you said and finally slid down onto him.  And fuck, it was totally worth the wait.

Tom closed his eyes and leaned his head back slowly, giving another low groan.  You grabbed his chin again and shook it slightly.

"Look at me," you ordered. 

He grinned slowly and did just as he was told.  And boy did he look at you.  He looked at you like a starving man looked at a steak.  He licked his lips.  He bit his lip.  He ate you up with his eyes.

You kissed those hungry lips, your hips grinding faster against him.  The legs of the chair tapped against the wooden floor with each push. Tap..tap..tap..tap.

Tom's tongue roamed inside your mouth, pulling and pushing against yours.  His arms kept jerking and flinching in their bonds, and each time he did, his hips would rise and he'd shove himself deeper. Tap.tap.tap.tap.

You moaned against his lips, both hands buried deep in his curls.  He responded with a low 'fuck' against yours.

Suddenly, you stopped and stood up, backing away slowly.

"Fuck..." Tom panted, looking up at you.

"Come back here," he grunted.  You just stood in front of him, smiling devilishly.  He started bouncing in the chair, trying to move it towards you.  He rocked it some, causing it to scoot forward some more.  Then he rocked it some more and sent the chair falling backwards, slamming onto the floor, crushing his hands.

"Ow! Fuck! Spaghetti! Spaghetti!" he screamed.

"Oh shit!" you sprinted over and helped him back up.  He was wincing and shaking his head.  You untied him and he brought his hands together, flexing them, rubbing his wrists.

"I'm sorry, Tiger, you okay?" you brushed some hair out of his eyes and gave him a pouty look.
He looked up at you and frowned.  Shit, you thought, maybe I took that too far.

"Who's 'Tiger'?" he snarled and grabbed your hips roughly, bringing you back down onto him. You gasped, his hands, finally back in action, tickled and squeezed and pinched all over you.  He smacked your ass, hard too, and held you firmly while he rocked himself inside of you.  You let him have control.  It was only fair you take turns.

You leaned your forehead against his, breathing heavily into his face, your hands resting on his shoulders.  You could feel the sweat on his brow, the same sweat that was trickling down his stomach.

He placed his hand on the back of your head and smashed his lips against yours.  His other paw still roughly clutching your hip, moving you back and forth.  He broke the kiss and moved his fingers down and started rubbing you in small circles.

You gasped again and dug your nails into his shoulders.  His lips were curled and his eyes shined, watching you.

You didn't know who he was supposed to be now.  Hell, you didn't care.  He could be Ronald Fucking McDonald as long as he kept touching you like that.

"Now you're going to do exactly what I say, aren't you?" he said through gritted teeth.  He punctuated each word with a thrust and a stroke. Okay, Ronald McDonald he was not.  Unless Ronald was a sadist.  Jury's still out on that.

You couldn't even answer him.  Your brain seemed disconnected from your mouth.  Your blood was occupied in other places.  All you could do was nod and moan and hang onto him.

"Aren't you?" his voice louder.

Words. Speak, Y/N. Words.

"Yes, Tiger...," you managed to say but it came out more like a squeak.

"Not Tiger," he grunted, giving your ass a slap so hard, your eyes welled up with tears.

You nodded again, biting your lip.  You were getting closer, and it must have shown all over your face, because suddenly Scary Sexy Tom or whoever he was supposed to be, stopped everything and just sat there, smiling fiendishly.

"What? no - don't stop," you breathed, clinging to his shoulders.  You tried to move your hips, but he held you firmly in place, that fucker.

"You seem to think you're the one in charge here," Tom smirked, throwing your own words back to you.

"What do you want?" you whimpered.  He was driving you crazy with this act.

Tom smiled at you darkly and relaxed his grip on your hips.  He leaned in and started kissing your neck.  His hot breath sizzled against your skin.  He ran a tongue up to your ear and starting moving again beneath you.  He nipped at your lobe and growled.

"I want you to come for me really," he bit your neck, "really...," he pushed against you,"...hard," he whispered.

And just like that, Scary Sexy Tom was gone and your Tom was back with you, holding you gently, kissing your shoulder and urging you on.

"Come on, baby," he said pressing his forehead against yours, while he rocked with you.  You wrapped your arms around his neck and let yourself go.  He pulled you tight against his chest, holding you close.

"That's it, baby," he moaned, every muscle in his body was tense and taut.  You kissed him as he finished and he slipped a hand behind your head, cradling it so sweetly.  Scary Sexy Tom was great and all but nothing could match your Tom, your Tiger.

"Wow, Tiger," you said, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, Wow," he smiled crookedly at you, "Mmmmmm " he buried his face in your neck and breathed you in.

"I can't move," you laughed.  It was true.  Your thighs were like jelly.  You were basically doing squats the whole time.

"Don't move," his said, his voice muffled against your neck, "Let's just stay right here."
You leaned your head on his shoulder.

"But I'm hungry and need a shower now," you sighed.

"Fuck yes, I'm starving," he groaned.

"Should we order in?  What are you in the mood for?"  you asked, lifting your head to look at him.

He smiled and smacked your ass one more time.

"Spaghetti."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.5K 29
New York, Summer, 1921 . Your new neighbor across the lake is the mysterious bachelor , Dutch. His reputation for excess and extravagant parties pr...
41.9K 1.3K 19
Dear Peter, If I could use one word to describe my life it would be simple six letters. Whoops. Accidents happen all the time, but I'm a klutz so...
245K 4.5K 52
"this is really ballsy so don't give me shit. okay?" ↓ where a girl got cheated on and found comfort in a british man. ↓ finished!! ↓ (social media...
64.7K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...