mischief || kth [✓]

By stale-bread-stick

[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's yo... More

(Prologue): Making Enemies
Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
Pt.10
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.17
Pt.18
Pt.19
(Extra): Unofficially Official
Pt.20
(Epilogue): The Flight
(Extra)

Pt.11

4.9K 274 96
By stale-bread-stick

"Are you sure there's no other place the school can offer?" You ask the college's principal, who simply shakes her head- once again- as you're left you groan and tap your foot in irritation.

"We're sorry, again-" She seems annoyed as she says this, as if she's said it to many other students, but it couldn't possibly be compared to the irritation or dread you were currently feeling. "-But what happened to the female's dorm building was an accident. We'll inform you of when it's fixed, so for now, you have to stay somewhere else."

You cross your arms and mutter a short 'thank you', bowing shortly in respect before you left her office, just barely containing the scream of agony you desperately wanted to let out once you closed the door. You're not surprised when you see Taehyung in the same position as he was when you entered the office, leaned against the wall with his legs crossed.

He pushes himself off the wall and saunters towards you, grinning teasingly, "So, how'd it go?"

You slap his arm lightly, "Oh, shut up."

The cackle he releases sounds almost maniacal, "So what now?" He moves to lean his weight on your shoulder- to which you promptly pushed him off before he could even think of touching you- before continuing with a sly smile, "You have no female friends to stay with, all of your other male friends already have roommates, and you have no money for an apartment. So what're you gonna do? Hmm?" He continuously pokes your cheek until you start speed-walking away from him.

You hated that he had a point. You had nowhere to go, no one to go to, and the only one you had previously considered to at least be a decent acquaintance- Lee Hana- definitely wasn't an option. Thing is, what if people catch you living with this guy? And what about the amount of filth he lived with? And most importantly- did you trust this guy enough to live in the same space as him?

"Where."

He catches up with you easily, "What was that?"

"I said-" You start, halting your steps to furiously flail your arms in the air in frustration, "Where the hell is your dumb house?!"

He's grinning. "Let's go, then." He leads you off campus, reminding you that you had to memorize the route to his house.

Fuck it, you think bitterly, at least he has a nice house.

~

So far, it's not too bad. The house is obviously much better than the small dorm you used to live in before, it was just a shame that most of your possessions burned in the fire, besides the necessities you had in your backpack. At least you had an excuse not to do the assigned homework.

"And this is your room!" He opens a door and walks inside, as you stood before the entrance gawking at the sight of the bedroom possibly being the size of your entire dorm. It even had a view beside the pristine, comfortable-looking bed that you already deduced you were going to spend most of your time in. Taehyung suddenly walked out and closed the door behind him, "Oops, wrong room."

You blink. "Wait, what."

He smiles and opens the door next to it, revealing a much smaller room that had cleaning supplies next to the bed and a smaller window that barely had a view at all. "Here it is!"

You give him a deadpanned expression. "Bitch- you're kidding right?"

"Let's go eat!" He leads you downstairs as you only stare impassively at his back, internally sending him to hell and back as he releases his hold on your hand once you both reach the kitchen. He clasps his hands together loudly, "Okay, so what do you want to eat for dinner?"

You exasperatedly mutter the first thing that comes to mind as he nods, moving around the kitchen to gather the ingredients. You're left to stare at him by the entrance, unsure of what to do as you're not accustomed to the new house or environment yet. He suddenly turns towards you after he's done, holding up finger guns exaggeratedly, "All done!"

Well, at least your broke college ass is going to get some fancy food for once. You're plotting ways of taunting Jungkook and Jimin- whom were just recently caught skipping class to eat convenience store food- with that fact. You're broken from your thoughts when you hear a chair scraping back, the man that was supposed to be cooking sitting down and looking at you expectantly. You blink confusedly in return, "What?"

He raises a brow, "What, what? Aren't you gonna cook?" Oh.

This stupid, spoiled little brat- "Yah, are you serious? I'm the guest, you're supposed to be cooking!"

"Did you seriously think I would cook? The most decent meal I can make is microwaved ramen! And even then, it often gets soggy!" He points an accusing finger in your direction as if he were the victim, "I was hoping you'd cook!"

"So you let me stay over just for me to cook for you?"

He shrugs, "Pretty much, yeah."

Your urge to punch his pretty face was sent over the edge, "You- you-"

He seems to sense the anger radiating off your form as he quietly pulls his phone from his pocket, dialing a number he most likely memorized by heart, "I'll just order pizza, then.."

The anger on your expression dwindled almost immediately, "Pizza?"

He had a victorious smirk on his face as he replied, popping the 'p', "Yep."

His thumb pressed the call button as he handed the phone over to you, the confusion on your face apparent, "Why're you giving it to me?"

He speed-walks away from you, practically lunging himself up the stairs, "I want pepperoni!"

The sly bastard is making you order for him. "Kim Taehyung!"

~

Day 1 living with Kim Taehyung.
Thoughts: still as much of an ass as he was before.

You sit up groggily, wearing some extra clothes you luckily had in your bag as your pajamas were burnt in the fire. Amidst your weary state, you momentarily panic at your unfamiliar surroundings, before remembering that you were living with your supposed enemy.

He had actually stopped you last night before you walked into the room (that could be considered a very spacious broom closet with a bed), stating that it was just a joke and that the first room he showed was actually your temporary room. "You could always just keep this broom closet and be my maid-" he had said, to which you promptly smacked him upside the head before entering your room. Damn him.

You had actually planned to wake up earlier to avoid Taehyung, but as you turn on your phone, you realize that you might have waked up a lot earlier than you were supposed to, seeing as it was nearly four in the morning and your first class only starts at seven. Maybe it was the dread of facing school after what happened at that karaoke place, or the unfamiliarity you had with the house, but you then decide that you probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep again, no matter how comfortable this bed was; so you sit up from bed to get ready.

So after washing up in the bathroom, you're somehow not surprised in the slightest when the first thing you see at four in the morning is a wild Taehyung- the supposed hottest guy in school- in his natural habitat on the couch, television displaying a random drama, with his legs crossed and propped onto the coffee table as he eats cheerios with a fork.

"Why do I have a feeling that I have to get used to this?" You sigh to yourself.

He turns his head and locks eyes with you, a smile curving up his lips, "Oh hey!" He turns and positions himself so that his arm is slung over the couch with his feet crossed and propped onto the armrest, "What're you doing so early in the morning?"

You shake your head at the irony of the question and walk into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and filling it with milk and cereal and looking around for a spoon, later realizing that he was most likely eating his own cereal with a fork because he was too lazy to wash the spoons he had. Great.

You wash a random spoon you find in the sink- that was buried underneath the rest of his dirty dishes- and walk over to where he was sitting with your newly acquired breakfast. He glances up at you when he realizes you're just hovering above him, and you cock your head towards his legs that were sprawled on the couch that could fit, at most, six people.

He silently moves onto his previous position to give you space, his legs on the coffee table, and you then plop onto the space beside him, the couch squeaking in protest at the sudden and forceful weight. You shove a spoonful of cereal in your mouth, "What'cha watching?"

"Just some k-drama I'm binge watching." He shrugs, "The guy's probably about to confess now so I'm waiting for that."

You snort as the realization dawns upon you, "You, Kim Taehyung, a part of the heartthrobs in school with the largest fan base, like binge watching romantic dramas?" You gasp dramatically, clutching your chest where your heart is located, "Unbelievable."

He slouches down on the couch grumpily, "Yeah, what of it?"

You're unconsciously grinning when you reply, "Oh no, nothing, nothing at all. Just thought you were.." You pretend to think, "Manlier?"

You've never seen him look so offended, "I'm manly! I'm very manly!"

You hum sarcastically, eating some more of your cereal, watching the man on the screen speak to the other main character, "Oh shit, he's hot."

His eyes flicker back onto the screen and you momentarily forget about how you're watching a drama at four in the morning with the guy you're supposed to hate, "Damn, you're right." He suddenly gets very close to you while wiggling his eyebrows, "I'm hotter though, right?"

You snort, moving away from him to preserve your personal space, "Nah, you must have forgotten to turn the fan on or something." He pouts.

You both fall asleep amidst the drama, and you wake up to your limbs tangled together with his on the couch, practically cuddling the man as a blush forces its way onto your face. So as you're walking to school the same day, (or rather, running so Taehyung couldn't catch up with you) you couldn't help but reminisce on the warm, comforting feeling you woke up to as you lightly slapped your cheeks to stop yourself from thinking about it.

Though even in your flustered state, you couldn't shake off the feeling of the harsh glares coming from the students around you, probably from the news that Taehyung saved you and such. You maybe, just maybe, regretted not waiting for him because of it.

Just before you reach your classroom you halt, retracing your steps by walking backwards and seeing the familiar face you've grown to detest so much. Well; as the deepest, darkest part of my brain always says, you started thinking, already marching towards her, if you're gonna get in trouble for hitting someone, you might as well hit them hard.

"Hey!"

You spot her hand twitch- most likely a habit of nervousness- before she eyed you with disinterest, looking away to check her nails and speaking before you even had the chance to, "You might wanna check that gossip site to be more aware of your surroundings. Or at least that bulletin board they put up."

You pause at her words, and just as you blink she'd already pushed herself off the wall she was leaning against, strutting away and leaving you behind with nothing but confusion, "Gossip, what?"

You feel someone purposely bump into your shoulder, and you could do nothing but glare at their back as they walked away. Students were walking from the same direction, and you curiously walked in the direction they were coming from only to meet an enormous crowd surrounding something against the wall.

You push people out of the way and eventually end up in front of a bulletin board; probably the one Hana was talking about. You then see something you weren't expecting: pictures of Taehyung. Taehyung with you. Any slight contact you had with him- from hugging to holding hands- was there, the headline being something so overly stupid and dramatic that you couldn't bring yourself to read it.

Even though you hated the attention, you previously would have shrugged it off- had it not been that you were now temporarily living with this man, and that the group from before could possibly be after your head.

Long story short: You were screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 834 11
🔞This book will contain extreme mature darkshots🔞🔞🔞 of Jeon Jungkook so if you feel uncomfortable or don't like this type of content please don't...
4.5K 55 15
These are x member (and solo) oneshots of Suga/Yoongi! This book includes smut, angst and fluff. This book is completed!
841K 72.7K 48
My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm mute, it reads. ❝ And I was one of those people who made his school days a living hell. ❞
493K 15.3K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...