America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XIV

4.1K 84 22
By NikkiBrookes

This chapter will be sad, just letting you all know.

Jilly Anais.

"Damn this shit good." I said, eating this fish thing they had. I thought it was a fat fish and when I cut into it , it was a crab cake filling stuffed inside. I practically moaned and I killed it in two minutes.

"Was it that good ?"

"It was great." I said, leaning back and rubbing my stomach. We sat there a little longer and most of the teams were mingling around in the center just talking. We were all a family here and they loved each other's company. Me on the other hand - no. But I decided since I was in a good mood I was going to talk to them. When I started a conversation with some of these people, they were shocked but sweet nonetheless. I was talking to Allyson Felix about her getting more medals when someone interupted her as another girl came up.

"It was nice to meet you." She said to me, giving me a quick tight hug with a smile, walking off. Before I could move , hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who ?"

I froze.

Fuck, why did he come here out of all times ?

"Steph ?"

I turned around and there he was in the flesh. He smiled at me, showing me his small gap. Yeah he was here and I wasn't gonna waste time pinching myself.

"W-what are you doing here ?" I said, looking around. I was hoping Klay wasn't around. Stephen was like my big brother and I don't think big brothers are happy when their little sister gets a boyfriend.

"I told you I was going to come see you for finals."

"Oh yeah I forgot." I spoke, nervously.

"You alright ?"

"Yeah I was just thinking about something."

Stephen kept talking well only to himself because I was being awkward. I was looking around for Klay but I soon found him. I really didn't find him. He came up beside me and I only knew he was around because I knew his cologne smell.

Fuck!

But what I also wasn't prepared for was what Steph said.

"My boy Klay!"

He dapped Klay up and Klay was completely rigid.  I raise an eyebrow and turned to Klay.

"Wow Klay you didn't say you knew Stephen."

"Man this been my boy for the last five years."

"Five years you say ?" I said, adding fuel to the fire. I'm a little mad because I told him about all my friends and he hardly said he had friends.

"Man thanks for looking out for Jillian. I asked you to watch her over these Olympics and I told you to do whatever you have to do and you did it. You came through man. I owe you a big one." Stephen said, dapping Klay up one more time.

I stared Klay down and he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"I'm gonna be back. Klay you the man." He said, pointing to Klay and walking off.

"J-"

"Save it." I spoke , putting my hand up. I started walking away and I heard Draymond asked me if I was okay but I couldn't even respond. I was walking past both of our tables when Klay grabbed my arm. I turned around and smacked him across the face.

"Damn !" Kevin shouted.

"You fucking liar."

"I didn't lie Jillian."

"Well you didn't tell the truth either."

"Just let me explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT ?"

I felt more eyes on us but I didn't care.

"Maybe you guys should have this conversation else where." Christa spoke softly.

"No fuck that. I fucking can't believe you did this." I shouted.

"I'm sorry."

"For what ? For wasting my time ? For breaking my heart ? For never being honest with me ? I told you all my business. I even told you shit that my own fucking family doesn't even know about me. I told you about him and my family and you said nothing. You couldn't even tell me that you were only with me because you were asked to for a fucking favor ?"

"It's more than that. What did I tell you out there ? Did that mean nothing ?" He shouted back.

"It must have not because you didn't even tell me. You knew I had trust issues and yet you continued to do it. You still did. And you did whatever it took, even if it meant me falling in love with you."

"Jillian , I-"

Tears were about to fall down my face and I just wanted one thing.

"Just answer me this one question before I walk out of your life for good. If it wasn't for what he asked you to do, would you even love me ?"

Klay looked down.

"Would you ?"

He shook his head.

"Have a nice life Klay." I whispered before walking off. I walked in the hallway and quickly walked down the steps where I bumped into Steph.

"Tell Klay he did a great job." I said. I left the building and walked all the way back to my hotel room. I went to my room and once I shut the door, I slid down it. I looked down at the bracelet on my wrist.

"Don't be alarmed but I see cameras." I whispered, looking to me and Klay's right. The man was messing with his camera I guess to catch a sighting of the Olympic teams.  Klay was dumb enough to look for the man and he and the man made eye contact.

"Run!" I shouted, kicking off my flipflops and taking off. Klay was right beside me. I looked over my shoulder to see the man trying to take pictures and run at the same time. I jumped over an ice stand and Klay jumped over a bench. We ran through two shops, occasionally apologizing and ran into a jewelry. Klay grabbed me and pulled me down behind some of the glass. I peeked up to see the man walking past the shop, looking around.

"That was close." He said, standing up. I didn't move because I was staring directly at something that caught my eye. It was a simple infinity bracelet. It was platinum and it looked perfectly simple for me. I was staring at it too long because red nails grabbed it and pulled it out. I looked up to see it was a darkskin woman with soft brown eyes. She grabbed my hand and placed it on my wrist.

"Thank you ." He said to her, before pushing me forward. I stared at the bracelet on my wrist and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god. I didn't pay for it."

I tried to go back in but Klay wrapped an arm around my stomach and pulled me back.

"I just paid for it. You were eyeing it for five minutes."

"Wait, I can pay you back." I said, starting to dig in my purse.

"It's fine. "

"You don't have to keep buying me stuff."

"But I wanted to and it looks beautiful and now it belongs to a beautiful girl."

I blushed and my cheeks were red. He bent down and kissed my lips softly.

"I don't even know how you have me acting like this."

"Me either. So since you bought it , what does it mean ?"

"It means that I will be here for you, treat you the best and be with you until infinity and beyond."

I ripped the bracelet off and let it break across the floor when I tossed it. My chest heaved up and down as I curled myself into a ball on my side. I cried and screamed for my heart to mend. I was lied to by the one who loved me. He was always gonna be here. He was gonna treat me right. He was actually going to be with me.

But he wasn't.

He did whatever it took, including taking my heart and ripping it into pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
92.7K 1.8K 17
In which a boy goes to ucla for basketball and meets a beautiful girl who's a cheerleader and is known for stealing girls men , but will he fall for...
6.7K 85 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...