He's Mine~ [Ereri/Riren Fa...

By ga7tras4

~Completed~ • • • Eren Jeager 15 years of age, son of a single mother Carla Jeager. Eren moved to a small tow... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 26
Authors note..
Chapter 27
Sequel?

Chapter 2

951 30 15
By ga7tras4

Eren's POV.

Two Weeks Later~

I layed on the couch waiting for Armin, it was Sunday so we're are having a sleep over. Since Armin doesn't want to be at home for today.

Moments past, there was a knock at the door, I got up and ran to the door opening it seeing Armin smiling. He was holding his work for tomorrow he said he was having a test. "Come in!"

I said smiling. He walked in taking off his shoes.

We sat on the floor with papers scattered on the coffee table. My mom went out with a friend, that means we would be home alone for awhile. "Hey, I'm gonna make popcorn."

I said walking to the kitchen, getting a nod and smile from Armin.

I grabbed the popcorn from the cabinet and removed the plastic. Well tried.

I always struggled opening this!

I groaned in frustration, I finally removed it. I put it in the microwave setting it to 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

After it was done I grabbed it and dropped it. "Ow fuck!"

I yelled. "Eren!"

Armin yelled back. "What? It burnt me! It clearly started it!"

I said making a 'Hmpf' sound, I looked at Armin, he looked like he was gonna burst into a laughing fit.

I glared at him then grabbed the popcorn bag and put the popcorn into the bowl.

I walked to the living room with the bowl in my hands, I sat on the couch watching Armin study.

One hour had past. I fell asleep from eating popcorn. I felt poking on my cheek repeatedly. "Armminnn stop."

I groaned, and sat up rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes adjusting the light, seeing Armin's face in front of me, he backed up. "I'm done with my work.. Um can we watch netflix?"

I smiled. "Finally! Took you so long, I past out eating popcorn!"

I walk to the TV setting everything up. After setting everything up, Armin went to the kitchen to make tea for us, I sat at the other side while Armin came back and layed down hogging the space.

Seriously how the hell can he take up the space? This is a four cushion couch!

Soon the movie started.

An hour later, I can see Armin drifting off the sleep, the movie ended and I decided to watch a few episodes of spongebob square pants, I know I'm childish but I love it.

I grabbed extra blankets from the living room closet, I put one on him and myself at the other end, I soon drift off the sleep.

Morning~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. I sat up rubbing my eyes tirdly. "You're Awake!"

I look over to the kitchen seeing Armin drinking coffee and my mom cooking breakfast. "Eren we have thirty minutes to get ready and eat."

Armin said walking to the bathroom. "I'm glad you met a friend like him, he's so smart and nice!"

My mom said squealing. "Yeah.."

I said smiling, I walked to my room to change, I grabbed dark blue jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt.

After I was done changing I walked down stairs seeing my mom and Armin sitting down waiting for me.

I sat down, said grace and ate.
Armin and I were heading out the door, after we got there, we went our separate ways.

I was about to walk into class but I remembered I left my book, I turned around running down the hall, I looked back to see if anyone was there but lucky no one was, I looked in front of me, my eyes widen.

I bumped into someone, causing myself to fall on top of him, I looked down seeing the raven from a few weeks ago. 

I immediately got up. "SORRY! UM I HAVE TO GO."

I said rushing out of the raven's sight.

Levi's POV.

Ever since I saw that new kid in the bathroom, I couldn't stop thinking why he was cutting. He made it obvious, I'm not that stupid. I even see him walk in there everyday for the past two weeks.
"Levi! Are you even listening to me?!"

Hanji said pouting. "Yes Hanji I'm listening."

I said bluntly. "Weeellll I was saying do you want to try out my NEW POTION SAMPLE ITS SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOU TALLER!! ALL THOUGH IT HAS SIDE EFFECTS!!"

I looked at her then clicked my tongue, she's a terrible liar. "Hanji I'm not that stupid, probably you mixed anything you saw in that lab."

She laughed. "AWW WHY NOT??"

Hanji faked pouted. "Shitty glasses! I need to go to class!"

I said storming out of her sight hearing her laugh even more. I slowed down and sighed. "Ugh damn four eyes."

I mumbled to myself.

I looked up seeing someone running towards me before I knew it he was on top of me, I looked at him, it was the boy from the bathroom..

Before I could even speak he apologized then rushed off.

I shrugged it off then head to class for the past two hours I couldn't stop thinking about it, I mean like he was hurting himself.

It was lunch, I walked out of the class heading to the cafeteria, I sat down seeing hanji running towards me. "LEVVVIIIIII!!!"

She hugged me and squealed. "Get off! Before that mouth of yours will be stitched up!"

I growled, She got off me then chuckled. "Oh yeah! Remember that boy you mentioned to me about! His name is Eren! I met him in science! He's surprisingly nice! Quite shy but cute y'know!? And have you seen his eyes?? Wow!"

Hanji squealed. "Eren huh?"

I raised my eyebrow, she quickly nodded. "I KNOW ALL HIS SCHEDULE MONDAY TO FRIDAY!"

She claimed, I looked at her. "I bet you looked in his bag."

Hanji shrugged. After lunch was over, I walked to the bathroom hearing wimpering, I looked around only one stall was closed. "Um anyone here?"

I said walking slowly to the stall. "N-no.."

I rolled my eyes. "Brat you just speaked, now get out, I know what you're doing, you made it obvious last time."

I said crossing my arms. I heard the stall lock slowly unlocking, the stall opened. Seeing Eren with puffy red eyes, his arms dripping blood, My eyes widen, I rushed to him grabbing his arm, gently not to hurt him. "Brat What were you thinking?! Do you want to die?!"

I yelled. He flinched, tears running down his face, I sighed. "Brat.. look I didn't mean to yell, but why are you doing this?"

He looked down "I-Its complicated.."

I looked down at his arm, several cuts scattered his forearm. It wasn't straight lines, it was an ugly sight. "We need to go to the nurse."

I said, he shaked his head frantically. "N-no I promised my mom I would stop.."

I looked at him "Wanna skip? I have a first aid kit at my place, I promise no one is home."

he looked up. "O-okay.."

We left the school building and into my car. as I drove I would steal small glances at Eren, he was staring out the window.

I parked in the driveway, we both got out. I pulled out my house key, and unlocked the door. "Sit on the couch i'll bring the first aid kit."

I said, Eren nodded. I got back to Eren, seeing him on the couch he looked like he was thinking.

I sat next to him, "Hold your arm out."

I said opening the first aid kit, I looked at him, he holding out two arms, he was looking down.

I sighed. "My names Levi, by the way."

I said grabbing his arm gently. "Names Eren.."

He said quietly, "I know."

I said bluntly, He looked up before he could say anything, "Hanji told me."

He closed his mouth and nodded.

After I was done cleaning the dirt, dry blood stains, I added alcohol he hissed at the pain. "Dont worry, I won't add to much and stop moving your arm you're making me spill it."

I said getting frustrated.

After I was done, I bandaged it up. "Eren you have to stop."

Eren looked down. "Why are you doing it anyways?"

I said sitting back, He flinched when I asked. "You dont have to tell me.."

I said shrugging it off. "N-no it's okay, you deserve an explanation.. since you helped me.."

He said.

I nodded, tears forming in his eyes, "W-well I used to live in germany.. My parents wasn't getting along.. My dad would always come home drunk,
my mom even had a fight with him cause he was trying to hurt me..n-not violently..s-sexually.. She got bruised alot.."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"When I-I turned 15, she finally got divorced, we moved out and just in case we moved away from germany.. "

"Okay but why so many cuts?" I said.

"Awful words.. He despise me c-cause-"

Eren started crying, I hugged him even though I never show any caring, emotions to others but I had to.. He was hurt.. And he had a very tragic past.. Worse then mine.. "Eren? You don't have to tell me.."

He shaked his head. "No I'm telling you.. He despise..me cause I was a mistake.. he never wanted me.. he said if was was stronger he would accept me as a son but.. I'm not.. He says.. I have A feminine body.. a-and i'm not like him, he told me I'm worthless, a mistake, anything you dont want to hear from a parent."

I hugged him, he hugged back after we pulled apart he wiped his tears.  "U-um what do you want to do?"

He said looking away from making eye contact. "Wanna watch a movie?"

He nodded, After talking about each others life, personality, and such.

I found him quite interesting, we liked going to the same café not to far from our houses.

He smiled, god it was like a pleasant dream not that I wanted it to be a dream and it wasn't, how can a brat like him be so beautiful?

After talking for like 7 hours, my mom got back to where ever she went. "Heichou! I'm home!"

She said running towards me but stopped, she looked at Eren. "Oh! Levi you made a new friend? Oh my gosh! It's been so long!"

She quickly ran upstairs. "Sorry she's not used to it when I bring friends over.."

Eren smiled. "Who's Heichou?"

I looked at him, he looked like he was gonna laugh, I glared at him. Before he could say anything my mom, Kuchel.

Came running back into the livingroom with a camera. "Say Cheese! This is going on the fridge!"

Without saying cheese she already took alot of pictures. "Mom! No more your gonna blind me!"

She stopped then laughed. "OOPS! I forgot it was on flash."

she smiled. I sighed. "What's your name."

she asked while smiling at Eren.

"Eren..Eren jeager."

He said smiling. She walked to the kitchen. "So, Heichou."

I glared at him, He was giggling "Can I start calling you heichou?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're just gonna say it either way."

I said. He chuckled. "Yeah.."

"Eren dear! Do you want to stay for dinner?"

Kuchel asked from the kitchen. "U-um is that okay?"

She chuckled, "Of Course! you're our guest! Heichou never really brings friends home."

Eren smiled, Kuchel went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, while Eren and I were talking. Minutes had past, Kuchel was done cooking.

We ate in silence till she stopped the silence. "So when did you two meet."

She said smiling widely. "T-today."

Eren replied, She smiled.

After dinner Eren insisted he leave, we switched numbers cause I forced him to, just to check up on him if he does it again.

Once Eren had left I went to help my mom with the dishes. "Heichou."

She said not making eye contact. "Hm?"

I replied. "GET SUMM!!"

She practically squealed and wiggled her eye brows. "I swear to god your like Hanji.."

I said leaving her in the kitchen, I hear her laughing.

~~~~

Okay so I won't stop editing till I'm fucking finished.

Happy reading! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 257 36
Eren is a normal guy until he discovers he has titan shifting abilities and is recruited by the scouts... It's just what he wanted to get what he nee...
751K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
918 8 18
Born and raised in Marley, you became a very high raking soldier. You just recently earned the title of a detective at just 19 years old, leaving you...
4K 166 49
!!!14+!!! [GOING THROUGH MASS EDITING] Topic of the month: Equality. Eren Jeager is a struggling Junior who keeps his friends close, and Levi Ackerm...