America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XIII

4.4K 103 25
By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais.

I laid my edges down before putting the small brush back down. I walked out my bathroom and grabbed my clutch. I took my phone off the charger and shoved it in the clutch. I walked out and went next door to Alisha's room. I swiped the card she gave me and waltzed in.

She had on the jumpsuit.

It's Alisha's go to thing to wear when she doesn't know what to wear.

"Alisha take that off. I got you a dress already to wear."

"But I'm uncomfortable in it."

"I don't care. Take that off and put it on."

She huffed and snatched it from its hanger in the closet, going to the bathroom and shutting the door. She came out later in the dress and a big smile came on my face while a frown was on hers.

"What's wrong ?"

"It's too short and I look like a man in this. Look at my arms!"

"Shut up Lish. You look fucking great and Draymond will think the same."

"I doubt it."

"He staring at them shoulders and arms when you were riding him like a happy cowgirl and he still nutted. See ? No problems."

She mumbled something under her breath as she grabbed her phone. I grabbed her clutch that was gold and tossed it to her.

"Let's go before we are late."

She sucked in a breath and followed me out the room. We went downstairs to meet the rest of them that were dressed great as well. Kelly was out here trying to get some because that tight lace red dress was having all of us shaking. We piled in the car and arrived about five minutes later since it was down the street. We got out and walked in. This shit was professional as hell. They had waiters and everything.

We sat down and I felt eyes on me. I turned to my right and noticed Klay staring at me with a heated look. I bit my lip and I saw the lust in his eyes. He pointed to his phone and I nodded. I dug into my clutch and pulled out my phone. I sat it in my lap and looked down.

Babyboy

You look great

I smiled before responding.

As I always should

Babyboy

Don't get cocky

More like confident

Babyboy

dfkadsfkaodsfjadog

Sorry Draymond took my phone

I snickered quietly to myself and looked up to see Draymond trying to look over Klay's shoulder. Klay noticed and dodged away from Draymond. Draymond laughed and turned to bother someone else.

I saw

Babyboy

We have to put our phones away but meet me outside in five ?

Sure

I put my phone back in my clutch and listened to the boring speech the coordinator of America's Olympic Teams was giving. I noticed Klay get up. He whispered something to Draymond before walking away. He winked at me and walked out. Draymond elbowed Kevin and Andre and they all looked at me. I stuck up my middle finger, getting up. They started silently laughing.

I walked outside and Klay was standing there against the side of the building.

I bit my lip.

"Damn you look good."

"As I should." He mocked. I shoved his shoulder.

"Mocking is mean." I pouted.

"So is drowning yourself."

"Okay in my defense , did you still come in the water ?"

"Yes bu-"

"There is never a but."

We laughed and he grabbed my and we took a walk a block before turning around. I loved being around Klay and I started thinking. I told this man more than my whole family knows about me and we have this unspoken connection and I want to act on it.

"I love you." I interrupted.

Okay that wasn't the best way to do that.

"What ?"

"I love you. I mean I have feelings for you. I don't even know."

"I-"

"Don't interrupt me. I don't do this often so appreciate it. "

He nodded his head and let me talk.

"I have these unspoken feelings for you. It's like I found your weird ass somehow appealing. You're really smart and you speak with so much knowledge and I like that. I like that you actually care about me. I like that you actually turned me down when I tried to sleep with you because you respected me. I haven't had respect in years." I said, pacing back and forth.

"I like you actually treat me like a human being and not like everyone else who is too scared to even talk to me. I like that you put my past behind me and didn't let what you saw in the media or what people said affect you. I can't stop thinking about you everyday. You're always on my mind. I never had these feelings before. I usually just have a fuck buddy but with you, I can feel that it's more than sex. You have me doing dumb shit like drowning myself , which was completely fucking stupid. I don't even know how to act when you aren't around me. Maybe I'm just tripping but I know my heart doesn't beat like this for anyone else around me." I said, trying to not let tears fall.

"Ji-"

"Just let me finish. I can't keep running around in circles and not acknowledge this feeling. I never been in a relationship and I swore I wasn't going to get into another one but you came along and it messed up my mind ever since. I want to be in a serious relationship. But just not with someone , just you. I love Klay. I really do but I have to know if you feel the same."

I finished speaking with tears falling my face.

Klay smiled at me and softly grabbing my chin, kissing my lips. My hands gripped his shirt and I felt him smile in our kiss, causing me to smile and pull away.

"I love you too."

A bigger smile came on my face.

"But I have something to say." He told me.

"What is it ?"

"Will you be my girlfriend ?"

I nodded with a an even bigger smile. He opened his mouth to say something and he hesitated.

"What ?"

He looked down at me and shook his head.

"Nothing. I was just thinking we needed to get back before they send out a search party like last time." He said, pulling away from my hold and rubbing the back of his neck.

I saw that action but chose not to say anything.

"Okay we'll lets go." I spoke, walking back in with him behind me. We both walked in and went our seperate ways. I sat down beside Alisha who raised an eyebrow.

"What got you smiling that ?"

I made eye contact with Klay and looked to her.

"Mm. That boy got you smiling like you won a million dollars."

"I won more than that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.2K 26
•"I'm not exactly the best driver" •"I noticed" He thought he would never fall in love again, but instead crashed into love.
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
287K 6.3K 43
in which a girl and a boy have to keep there relationship on the low because there scared what everyone would think , if everyone knows . or "I'm ti...
6.7K 85 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...