Prince in the City [Harry Sty...

By SumNawaz

Despite his charming looks and kind heart, Prince Harry of England wanted out of the Royal Family--even if it... More

Prince in the City--COMING SOON
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Announcement!

2.9K 43 1
By SumNawaz

Hey, guys, sorry this isn't a chapter! I just wanted to drop a quick announcement:

I don't mean to be annoying or anything, but I was hoping y'all could check out my new story, if you haven't already. It's called Breakthrough and I've already posted 11 chapters so far, and it's honestly one of my favorite stories I've written so far. Now, it's not a fan fiction, which I know most of you enjoy reading, but it's still a fun plot, in my opinion. 

It's an enemies to friends to lovers trope with a hint of Romeo & Juliet, and it's so fun for me to write and I really want you guys to check it out and tell me what you think. Especially since I'm trying to break out of writing fan fiction, because I feel like it doesn't allow as much freedom as the good ol' fashion teen fiction/young adult genre does.

Plus, I already have up to 30 chapters for that story written and ready to post, so updates for that story will probably be a lot more frequent than this one. So while you wait for updates for this story, you can always check out Breakthrough, which I hope you do anyway.

If you read it, please vote & comment to let me know what you think of it. Plus, the main cast I've chosen for that story (Zendaya + Matthew Daddario) is gorgeous.

Updates for Prince in the City should follow soon! 

Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 587 9
alright let's be real: all stories or fanfics about harry styles are dirty as heck. if you love harry styles or 1d as much as i do and you can't stan...
28.4K 370 36
Chloe Green is an intern for one of the biggest magazines in the entire world. Her first job? Write a full profile story on Harry Styles. The catch...
259K 14.6K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Harry works at Mini Mart and meets a girl with dyed hair, a weird name, and a thing for Arizona tea. [fanfiction #366, teenficti...
465K 13K 40
Ever wondered why time goes by so quickly? It has been years since Emma and Harry last saw each other. He regretted letting her go, and she regrette...