Chapter 15

Y'ALL.

i finally watched Dunkirk yesterday, and lemme tell you, if you haven't seen it already, you absolutely MUST. not only because harry is completely mind-blowing in it, but because the movie itself is truly a cinematic masterpiece. i was on the edge of my seat the entire time--the whole thing was phenomenal.

also, harry did so so SO incredibly well in it, i'm in awe. his acting is so amazing, i'm so proud of my baby.

ALSO it's One Direction's 7th birthday today, and i've been super emotional all day. as much as i enjoy their solo endeavors, nothing will ever compare to One Direction. i look forward to the day they come back together. i miss my lads.

enjoy the chapter, because soon, things are gonna steam up ;-)

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

Prince's POV:

"Now that's what I call a homey place, innit?" Louis grinned on my phone's screen, sitting at his usual stool in the pub back in London. "It's as eccentric as you, mate."

I rolled my eyes at the comment, laughing nonetheless as Niall chimed in off camera, "I'm just disappointed you got no photos of your best pals up on the walls."

"They're getting developed," I assured him, shaking my head as I laid down on the couch, left arm folded under my head as my right hand held the camera above my face. Here's to hoping I don't lose my grip and drop it. As for the pictures Niall was referring to, I had found an app, thanks to Vera, that you could upload up to eighty photos a month to and they'd deliver them in the mail all developed, so after buying some photo frames I had done so and was just waiting for the pictures to arrive.

Louis, who had just set down his pint glass of beer, asked, "So when do we get to meet this friend of yours? You talk an awful lot about her—I'm beginning to think she doesn't exist."

I snorted a laugh as a shit-eating grin spread on my best friend's face, Niall's low chuckle sounding as well as he leaned forward on the counter to get on screen. "She's actually coming up in a few minutes," I informed them truthfully. "A new episode of Supergirl is on and she may or may not have talked me into watching it," I confessed sheepishly. To be fair, it was a good show, and it only took one episode for me to be hooked in.

Moments later a knock sounded on my door, and with my phone still in my hand with the lads on FaceTime, I went to go answer it. Vera stood there, in her infamous black leggings and black tee that read Calvin Klein with her long hair loose. "Hiya, Prince," she greeted as I stepped aside to let her enter, mindful of the friends I still had on FaceTime.

"Evening, love. How was work?" I asked as we walked towards the couch.

"Same old, same old," she responded, and just as we sat down, Louis's voice sounded, "Oi! Let us meet the girl!"

Vera looked at me in surprise, not expecting the voice of a second party as she raised her brows, watching as I brought my phone up and looked to see Niall and Louis looking rather impatient from where they sat on the bar. Chuckling, I motioned for Vera to come closer, and she did, albeit very confusedly, as her arm pressed against mine and I showed her face to the camera. "Lads, this is Vera Queen. Vera, these are two of my best mates back home—Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan."

The dark haired girl looked at me in surprise, taken aback by the introduction, before smiling at the boys. "Hi," she said in her friendly tone, "Harry's told me so much about you guys—it's good to finally meet you."