Ending up at Mccann's house✔️

By holymotherfckingshit

#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 19

2.9K 63 23
By holymotherfckingshit

Avelyn's Point Of View:

We snuck back into the house because it was already past midnight. Jason carried me up the stairs and kissed me in front of my room "Goodnight princess." He whispered "Goodnight Jase." With that we went into our rooms and I quietly closed the door behind me. I got ready for bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up and quickly went to my closet as I remembered yesterday night. Jason took me out on a date and we were officially a couple! I put on a neck body con dress and some red Vans, before I put on a bit of make-up and brushed my hair. I opened the door and walked down the stairs already hearing the others voices.

As I was in the living room I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I instantly smiled like a moron. "Morning beautiful" Jason said and I could hear the hysteric gasp from CeCe. Everyone else was quiet and they're eyes were burning in my side. He pecked my cheek and I could feel his smile on my face.

"Morning." I replied and turned around in his arms and put my hands on the back of his neck. He pressed his forehead against mine and looked me deeply in the eyes. I think that I'm going to pass out. "OMG" CeCe squealed and jumped up. "You are finally dating. Yass" She stated and almost tackled us to the floor.

"Woah, chill." Jason said annoyed, but I just laughed. "Finally" Chaz said and gave Jason a bro hug. Archer nodded and smiled a little meanwhile Luc had raised brows and kept on eating his pickles. Ryan was nowhere to be seen so I guess that they kicked him out. "Gehgdwea" Someone choked behind me and I saw Tyler. "Imma beat the shit outta you if ya hurt her, got it?" He sternly said to Jason and then hugged me. "You're crazy Avy" "I know."

We went to the kitchen and started to make ourself breakfast... Well Luc's food kinda looked weird, but I tried to ignore it. My phone buzzed and I checked the message

From: Unknown To: Avelyn

You're not going to be with Jason forever babe. ;)

-S

Fuck. I completely forgot this. I looked around and quickly acted as if everything was okay. I didn't want them to worry when they're all so happy. I kept on eating, but realized Jason staring at me with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" He mouthed "Nothing" I mouthed back and blew him a kiss.

He pretended to catch it, but then it slipped out of his hands and he made a cry face while he jumped around 'chasing' the kiss. I choked on my food and burst out in laughter.

Chaz was looking amused while Sofia looked like she was thinking wether to call the mental hospital or not. I giggled and stood up. I jumped on Jason's back and helped him to catch the kiss. Apparently I got it, but I slowly put it back on my lips.

Jason pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. I cupped his face and kissed him on the lips. He sighed quietly and kissed back. "Okay, I got it: you guys are a cute lil couple, but can y'all please stop?" Tyler interrupted us and I rolled my eyes. "Okay Ty Ty." I said teasingly and he glared at me. "Don't call me that" He whined and I stuck my tongue out. He hated the nickname Ty Ty.

Jason excused himself, because he had some work to do and he jogged up the stairs. I sat down on the big comfortable couch next to Archer who was watching the news, even though it seemed like as if he wasn't even looking at them. His eyes were like always covered with purple eye lenses. "Yes Avelyn?" He asked calmly and looked down at me. No way that he's 17. And why the hell is he always so calm? I never saw him angry, annoyed, sad or something in that direction.

Let's make him upset. I glared at him and stared at the TV. He shifted in his place and looked at me confused. "I hate you." I whispered and he looked me deeply in the eyes. No emotions. "Why?" He asked, even calmer than before. "You're stupid, you're ugly, you're annoying-" "Okay, okay I gotcha" He said and chuckled. "I don't want to have anything to do with you. Jason told me how embarrassing you are because of you're stupid eyes and that you never make conversations on meeting and missions. You have such an contact lens fetish, it's sick."

Hurt flashed his eyes, but then he grinned and slowly leaned in. „Are. You. Trying. To. Make. Me. Angry?" He asked and looked at me amused. I meowed. Confused he leaned back and stood up. "What the" "Beep, beep, beep." I beeped as he walked backwards and then stood up, screamed like Tarzan and jumped on him. I held on him like a monkey and started to play with his hair. "I think that you should get down, you're only wearing a tight dress and we don't want Jason to get angry, do we?" He stated calmly and I looked at him in disbelieve. How could he not get annoyed by this. I jumped down on the floor and crossed my arms.

"Why do you always stay so calm?" I whined. He shrugged and pinched my nose before sitting back on the sofa. Steps made me turn away from him and look at the stairs. Jason came down with messy hairs, sweatpants and an light blue and white tee. "Cm'on. Let's watch a film." He said and threw me over his shoulder. "Jason" I squealed. "What the heck are you doing?" "I'm carrying you upstairs." He said, acting completely oblivious. "Jason, this is not called carrying." I was talking to him like to a 3 year old child.

"The fuck? I thought that girls like it when boys are carrying them around." I burst out in laughter and wiped a tear away. "Jason, oh my lord, you are HILARIOUS." He put me back down in the middle of the stairs and looked at me confused. "Then just walk" He said annoyed and wanted to go away.

"Jason, man! I just saw her panties bro!" Luc yelled from downstairs. "Shit, I'm sorry." Jason murmured and scratched the back of his neck. "I just don't know what else to do." He looked up at me shyly and I smiled at his cuteness.

I leaned in and kissed him passionately, he immediately kissed back and held onto my lower back. Tingles exploded inside of me and I depend the kiss. Suddenly Jason stumbled back. "Damn baby. Don't do that, I'm loosing control." He said catching his breath.

"Sorry." Then he scooped me up bridal style and carried me up to his room. "Was that right?" He asked and smirked. "Yea" I giggled and blushed. He gently laid me down on his bed and then turned on the big TV. "What do you wanna watch princess?" He asked and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. I blushed. "Umm, I don't know... Nerve?" "Yeah, why not." He put in the DVD and laid down beside me. I snuggled up to his chest and concentrated on the film. After 30 minutes I looked up to Jason, seeing that he was already staring at me.

"Why aren't you watching the film?" I asked. "I put the film on for you. I prefer to watch my beautiful girl." I blushed even harder and mentally slapped myself. I'm blushing all the fricking time!

"Shut up." I said and looked away. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him. "Don't you think that you're beautiful?" He asked with concern and I shrugged. I'm okay, I guess. "Baby, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I am glad to have you... I-I am so bad at this." He rubbed his face. "Look, I'm sorry for not being the perfect boyfriend. I just don't know what to say to make you smile or what to do to make you happy."

I covered his mouth with my hand. "I see that you're trying you're best and that is really sweet. You don't have to try so hard Jase. I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't think that you'd be a good boyfriend and if I didn't like you." I smiled and he softly kissed my lips before pulling back.

I groaned, because I wanted it to last longer and forcefully pressed my lips back against his. He moaned as I straddled him and turned us around so that he was on top of me. He kissed my jaw line and I shivered in bliss. His tongue slowly went down on my neck to my collarbone, before he came back up and sucked on my sweet spot. "Jason." I couldn't hold my moans back. He smirked against my chin. "That's right baby. I am the one who makes you feel so good." He moaned against my neck and I felt a slight sting. I pushed him off me.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed angrily and his eyes darkened. I really don't like him angry. His eyes immediately softened and he looked at me apologetically. "Lynn, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" I jumped up and walked over to the mirror and inspected my neck. I turned around and pointed at Jason's chest. "You marked me, ass." His facial expression changed into an amused one and he laughed.

"I did babe and it looks beautiful, doesn't it? Now everyone knows you're mine." He kissed the marked spot and shivers went down my spine. "Mine" He mumbled and a moan slipped out of my mouth. "Why did I moan?" I was frustrated "You're moans are sexy." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Lynn, I wanna go to the basement and train a little bit, you can watch the film till' the end if you want to though." I nodded and he kissed me one last time and grabbed my ass and squeezed it a bit. "Jason!" He blowed me a kiss and winked before walking out of the room.

"This boy." I shook my head and sat down on his bed again trying to concentrate on the movie, but after 20 minutes I've had enough so I turned it off.

I closed his door behind me and walked down the stairs to the basement. I flinched as I heard someone shoot. He said that he was going to train, right? I slowly opened the door, my heart beating faster. The basement was an big hall with fully made out of beton. Everything was grey and the flickering neon lamps made the room look even colder. There were some metallic chairs with chains, one round table and a few things that could fit in a bright fitness studio, but definitely not here.

Jason's back was facing me and he was wearing earmuffs to protect his ears. I breathed out as I saw him shooting on targets, normal targets instead of people. His muscles flexed as he pressed down the trigger and perfectly shot the next one in the middle. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his toned torso.

His body tensed, but soon he relaxed under my touch. He turned around while shooting down another target. Without saying another word put me up by my tights and carried me to the round table where he sat me down. Then he took of the earmuffs and laid them beside me. He trapped me as he put each of his arms on one side of me. His face was centimeters away from mine and my breath hitched.

"Damn Avelyn." He whispered. "Wow, you said my whole name." I said playfully, trying to ease the tension. "Lynn, don't do this okay? I wanted to turn around and shoot you. I had no idea who you were." "Jason, I'm sorry, I didn't know that-" He started to laugh.

"Baby, I knew that it was you. I knew it when you opened the door. You smell like... Peach, but in a refreshing way. And sorry for tensing when you touched me. I'm just not used to it. All those sluts weren't allowed to do something like that. Hugging." I exhaled deeply and rolled my eyes but I was still scared. "Jase, you ass. You know how much you scared me?!" He laughed even louder. "Well, you can never sneak up on Jason McCann." He pecked my temple and then grabbed a water bottle and drank it.

My eyes travelled down his body and my breath hitched. How could I not realize that he had his top off? "Why are you staring at me?" Jason's husky voice took me back to reality. He smirked and put me down on the floor like a little baby. His mesmerizing orbs were staring into mine. "You're hot." I blurted out without thinking and instantly regretted it. I blushed hard and covered my face waiting for him to tease me.

"I'm glad you think so princess. Don't be embarrassed." He cooed and I looked up at him surprised. "You are my first real girlfriend and I'd be really sad if you didn't find me attractive. I never really cared about others opinion, but I care about yours. It's all that matters to me." He explained and I hugged him tight without saying a word. I didn't know that he felt this way, honestly I thought that being in a relationship with Jason would be different and that he wouldn't really care about what I think or what I do.

 And here I am with him, being showered in love with a boy who thinks that he's bad at making a girl feel good.

"Aww" He commented, chuckling and hugged me back.

Note: Two chapters in one day, now you should really fully forgive me. S is back... or was he watching all the time? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
985 58 15
Casey Taylor and her parents move back to Homewood, Alabama for the sake of her father's parents. New school and new people that she hasn't had a cha...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...