The Shelter|Frerard|

By childestiddies69

Gerard is a neko. Half human half cat. He's lived in a shelter/cage for 10 years of his life. He's been abuse... More

Caged
Loved
Convo
Imma update
Nightmare
Darkness
Light
Invite
Soft
Scary
Mirror
Sirens
Blank
Sorry not an update
Rain
No chapter
Glass
Piece
Not a chapter butttt
Sequal?
A/n
NEW BOOK
O mg

Gowns

780 13 3
By childestiddies69

Wow I'm a horrible writer I'm so sorry

Franks POV

Today is the day, the day Gee has to go to a mental hospital. I sigh to myself, closing the door to my car. I start the engine and drive off to get Gerard. I look over to the passenger seat and see one of his stuffies he left in the car. I quickly pick it up and put it with the rest of his things.

As I arrive, I feel a hot tear fall down my cheek. Walking inside, I see a lady talking to Gerard's nurse. "Oh, Frank! You are right on time." She says, smiling. "On time for what?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "To take Gerard to his hospital." She says. I feel like my heart is slowly breaking each day now that he will be with strangers and I won't be there. I sigh and nod, following the nurse to Gees room. I walk in and see him asleep, his ears twitching. I smile to myself and waltz toward his bed. "Gerard?" I whisper, nudging his shoulder slightly. I hear him groan and whine. "It's Frankie, Gee." I say, finally seeing him open his eyes. "Hi, Frankie." He says with a smile. "Hello, baby boy." I reply back, rubbing his head. "So, now that Gerard is awake, he can get ready to leave. Do you have his things?" She asked. "Yes, it's in my car." I sigh. He nods with a big smile and leaves to room, leaving me and Gerard alone.

TIME LAPSE

"Okay, you ready?" I ask, as he gets into the car. He doesn't respond, just nods. "Hey, I will be visiting you everyday of the two weeks you'll be here." I say, rubbing his ears. He lets a soft purr escape his lips.

As we arrive and this huge looking building. I start to hear small cries come from my right. "Baby, it'll be okay." I say, trying to comfort him. He gives me a tight hug, and doesn't let go for about two minutes. "Cmon, let's go." I mumble, letting go of him. We walk inside and immediately, a short blonde woman walks up to us. "Hello, are you Gerard?" She asked him, his ears bend down to his head, then he hides behind me. "He is." I say, looking at him. "Okay, follow me." She says, walking away. Gerard and I start to follow, heading toward his room.

Once there, there's a bed and gowns for him to wear. He looks up finally and gasps. "Daddy, I don't want too." He whines. "It will be Okay." I say again. "So, I need Gerard to get into his gown and to give him his things." She speaks finally. I nod, giving Gee his bag. "I will see you tomorrow, okay baby boy?" I murmur. He nods slowly, then he starts to cry. "No crying honey." I say, trying to calm him down. He takes a breathe and calms down. He walks to the bathroom and gets dressed.

About five minutes pass, he comes out in a mint green gown, frowning. "It's not pink." He complains. "Oh, I can get you one." The nurse says, smiling. Gees face lightens up a bit. She leaves the room. "I love you Frankie." He says, all of a sudden. "I love you too Gerard." I reply back, giving him a hug.

IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE BUT BACK NOW YEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 91 21
Gerard is just a little emo gay boy who gets picked on. well after a suicide attempt a lot happens. warnings: self harm suicide Rape {Completed}
40.4K 708 30
Gerard Way, 19 year old photographer finds himself working for CEO of Iero Inc, Frank Iero, 28 and extremely cold hearted at times, what happens when...
117K 4.4K 60
"We're all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mu...
2.1K 32 3
Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small to...