✔Come Back To Me (L.T Fanfic)✘

By Boys_On_The_Stairs13

Hi I'm Zoey Carter and this is my messed up life. My best friend is Louis Tomlinson, you heard me right Louis... More

Come Back To Me
Character List
Day In The Sun
Too Much Dough
Movie Night
Sleep Over
Food Day!
Skype
Will Louis Like The "New Me?"
There She Is
I Think Its Time
Harry And Nila's Time Alone
The X-Factor
Tonights The Night
Back Home
Romantic Ride At The Carnival
Its Time ;)
Its Over
Authors Note
How Could He?!
Final Goodbye
Could It Be?
The Appointment.
Here Comes The Mood Swings
TWINS??!! And A Date To Remember
The Gender And A Secret
Authors Note
Picnic, The Secret Plan And The Unexpected Guest
Growing Feelings?!
Is This Really Happen Or Am I Dreaming?!
Common Question And Baby Names
The Revealed Plan And Is It Worth It?
The Truth Comes Out And Does He Believe Us?!
He's Here And Can It Work??
The Twins And Derek?!
Authors Note
Can't Leave You And The New Boys
Finally Able To Leave, The Presents And She's Back?!
Little White Lie And Jinxed Night
Answer To All The Questions And A Warrant
Authors Note.
One Thing After Another
The "Lawyer" On Our Door Step
Need A Plan
Author Note!
Midnight Call
Im Sorry
The End

Zayn And Natasha's Alone Time

166 4 1
By Boys_On_The_Stairs13

Zayn's POV

The plane has landed and I spot Natasha standing there waiting for me. She looked so different, she was thinner and her hair which was darker had teal tips and her bright green eyes stood out against her red cheeks. I ran out of the plane and picked her up spinning her around. "The things I wanna do to you," I mumble against her neck, she giggles and says "What's stopping you?" and that was it we got as fast as we could to get to my apartment. I mean we have had sex before but well its been months since the last time. I throw my bags in living room and push Natasha against the front door, my front pressing against hers. She gently grinds her hips against mine, I moan softly then her lips capture mine. Our lips move in perfect sync, my tongue running over her bottom lip asking for entrench, she denies it. So I grab her bum and squeeze lightly, she gasps and I dart my tongue into her mouth. We fight for dominance and of course I win. "Let's take this upstairs?" she nodes her head quickly. By the time we get upstairs I've already lost my pants and shirt and she only lost her shirt. I throw her onto my bed and climb on top of her, I pull her pants off then her bra. Her panties are next and mine boxers come and go. She smirks at my manhood that has gotten harder, I chuckle and say "You caused that," which all she does is blushes. I suck on her soft neck which makes her moan my name, turning me on completely. I get off her and walk to my dresser I grab the rubber then I walk to my mini fridge and pull out a thing o whip cream. She chuckles and grabs the can "are you kidding me?" she blushes. I shake my head and slip the rubber on. I perch myself over her, then I go in. I thrust in and out, our moans filling the quite room. I pull out knowing that the rubber is full and Natasha grabs the whip cream she pushes me under her. She sprays it on my chest and slowly licks it off, teasing me with her tongue. I moan and throw my head onto the bed, she gets closer and closer to my V-line then starts all over. After a while of going back and forth with whip cream we finally lay on my bed exhausted and out of breath. Sweat was stuck on my eyebrows and I was breathing heavily, I saw that her chest was rising and falling at a fast pace. I turn over so I can face her, "I love you Natasha Dallas," she smiles at me and says "and I love you Zayn Malik." I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep in each others arms just like when we had our sleepovers.

OK so that was for The_Bae145 my Wattpad bestie I think it was pretty good this is what she wanted so lol byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 8 15
Hey guys I'm back it's me Briana again I'm now 17 years old in my senior year of high school. My dad is doing solo stuff now and same with my uncles...
30K 494 23
Lauren a 20 year old Broadway singer from doncaster, is best friends with One Direction's Louis Tomlinson since when they started pre-school. When Lo...
3.9K 185 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...