LOST ISLAND | bxb adventure

By sanmariano

EDITING AND COMPLETING! || Three sexy hunks on the run in the South Pacific islands. Kidnapped scientists, pi... More

INTRO
1: STEALTH IN THE NIGHT
2: THE GOLDEN DRAGON
3: THE CITY OF DEATH
4: THE WAY TO PALUA PAE
5: ANOTHER CRY IN THE NIGHT
6: THE MOVING HAND
7: SEA PIRATES!
8: DAREDEVIL FLIGHT TO RABAUL
9: THE MADMAN OF COASTWATCHERS HILL
10: LOOKOUT OVER VULCAN
11: IN THE CAVES OF WAR
12: THE WATERFALLS OF EDEN (Part 1)
12: THE WATERFALLS OF EDEN (Part 2)
13: CANNIBALS AND HEADHUNTERS
14: NIGHT RIDE TO STORMS END
15: ON THE WATERFRONT
16: THE BOY FROM FINISTERRA
17: THE REALMS OF INFINITY
18: FINISTERRA ISLAND
19: VIVA FOREVER!
20: CAPTIVE ON THE MOUNTAIN
21: HUNKS IN LOVE
22: THE VOLCANIC SEA
23: ON THE ISLAND LOST IN TIME
24: THE PRINCE OF PALUA PAE
26: NIGHT OF A TRILLION STARS
27: THE BOY FROM ANDROMEDA
28: WHERE IS BRAD?
29: THE PREDATOR
30: MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
31: INTO THE CAVES OF FIRE
32: THE DRAGON'S TREASURE
33: THE FATE OF THE CROSSQUEEN
34: VIRTUAL REALITY (Part 1)

25: EUPHORIA

1.6K 65 80
By sanmariano

Video above - EUPHORIA by Loreen (male edit version)

PHOTO above - 1940s WW2 photo booth sailors

OMG! Brad and Saroh alone on the island lost in time in a hot dark cell ....

"Ohmygod! Brad! I can't believe you're here. I can't believe I'm touching you. I was in that corner leaning against the wall wanting to cry because I figured I'd never ever see you again. But you're here, mate. You're really here. Unless I'm fuckin' dreaming. And in that case I never wanna wake up!"

Saroh had wrapped his arms around Brad and, as they crunched against the door, was holding him so tight Brad could hardly breathe. But then, Brad was holding Saroh the very same. The boy was shirtless, too, like the last time Brad had seen him, and the sensation of their naked torsos rubbing together had him almost in a state of shock at the totally unexpected turn of events.

His heart was pounding as his lips brushed Saroh's ear. "Oh man, I missed you! I was so fucking pissed when they threw me in here. Figured now I'd never be able to find you. Like I was a total miserable failure at coming to get you."

Saroh pressed against Brad even harder. "Ooh, you feel so good. Haha. We fooled 'em, huh? Both of us. They caught me too." He squirmed against Brad, his bulging crotch smashing against Brad's own chubbing cock. "But we outsmarted them. We really did. We found each other! That's what matters."

Their roving lips met and they kissed hard, tasting the sweet moistness of each others' mouths, laving tongues together while chests and crotches rocked with the rhythm of their excited breathing. Brad hadn't expected anything like this, just a hot dark lonely cell. But with Saroh here it was pure heaven on Earth and he reveled in it, overjoyed with a sense of euphoria. No matter what could possibly happen next, everything was absolutely perfect right now.

"No one will ever take us apart again," Brad gasped as they broke for air. "I swear it. Fucking never. I missed you so much. Clint and Jimmy were getting disgusted with me. I was moody and ornery and couldn't stop thinking about you. I ... Oh man." Brad rubbed even harder against him, the sensation of Saroh's heft and weight against him dizzying in its effect. "I love the feel of you against me, you awesome hunk, especially that big dick of yours humping right against mine."

Saroh rubbed Brad's nose with his own, snickering. "I love yours too. Uh ... all of them." He wriggled back and forth. "Jeezus. How the fuck many dicks do you have?"

Brad let out a hoot. "Hey, just one. Those others are a flashlight and sticks of dynamite in my pockets."

"Whoa." Saroh pulled back to look at him, and now that Brad's eyes were getting accustomed to the dark in the room he could actually see him a little, and he looked so amazingly beautiful. "You have dynamite?" Saroh went on excitedly. "We can blow up this door and bust outta here. I hope you have matches too."

"You bet I have some, lover boy. Those Andromedans didn't even search me. That's how little a threat they think I am. But we'd better wait until they take off. We'll be the only ones around here then." Brad pressed his forehead against Saroh's. "They're going inside the mountain to the City of Death. They must be meeting the other ship in there. I saw it from the Balanga as it descended into the volcano."

"I didn't see that one." Saroh eased his squirming and they stood there almost moveless, just their slight trembling from the adrenaline rush of having reunited. "It must've landed after I came down from the crater and went into the jungle. I was hoping the Balanga would be anchored near the lagoon so I could swim out to it. We cruised along this shore when we first got here after going through that insane volcanic sea. I didn't think we'd make it through there. I was sure one of those reefs or eruptions would destroy us."

Brad kissed the boy's nose. "That was fucking awful, wasn't it? How'd the Andromedans get you?"

"There's a path that leads from the mountain stairway through the jungle to this old village. I got to the stone wall on the other side and saw the ship through a break in it. It was already on the ground. Cripes, I couldn't believe it. A real fucking flying saucer. As big as a hotel, too. And right away two of those guards spotted me."

Saroh rocked his head back and forth against Brad's. "I'd stolen a gun from Kee but hid it in the bush before the guards were on top of me. They had those freaking ray guns like in the comic books and Flash Gordon serials."

"Almost the exact same thing happened to me," Brad said. "Did they call that Commandant Egron out to see you?"

"Yah, they made me wear one of those rings so I could understand them, and big Crocodile Man was pretty much surprised I was here, but he didn't seem very interested in me otherwise." Saroh snorted. "But the soldiers sure were. They were flirting like crazy. And they all look like your buddy Jimmy."

Brad kissed Saroh's nose again. "He's your buddy too now. And he's even prettier than the Andromedan soldiers."

"Sure, he's got those gorgeous blue eyes. Which island boys usually don't have. I've never seen it before."

Brad snuggled closer. "I like your dark ones. They make me want to climb right into them so I can know what it's like to be inside your head."

Saroh giggled. "You wouldn't like it. I'm too antsy. I hate to stay still. When that reptilian bozo told them to lock me up, I thought I was gonna go nuts. I flirted like crazy with the guards on the way over here, thought maybe we could have a quickie in the bush and they'd let me go. But no, they had to follow orders, the fuckers."

Brad ran his fingers up and down the boy's back. "I'd love being inside you, Saroh. I'd calm you down real fast. Then I'd play with your hot body all fucking day long so I can really get to know it. And there's a whole bunch of those soldiers, and they all seem to be queer. And they've got each other. I bet they really have a good time on their long space journeys."

"They did answer some questions," Saroh said in a more serious tone. "Long time ago the reptilians used to abduct kanaka boys from these islands because they were so strong and manly, and they'd take them back to Andromeda. They used them to create a human-like soldier race. Those guys are 'genetically-engineered', whatever the fuck that means. The reptilians know how to clone them. And they're made in laboratories. They have no mothers and fathers and grow up in barracks. And they live for a really long time, like three to four thousand Earth years.

"And guess what?" he went on, giggling again. "They didn't abduct kanaka girls. So they never made any. It's just the guys. Naturally they're not attracted to the reptilian women, so they all tend to like each other."

Brad's hands slid down to cup Saroh's butt cheeks. "You must've really been making eyes at them to get all that information. Or they liked the way you wear your shorts so low with this hot butt almost showing."

"Haha, mate. I bet they both wanted to come in here with me, and I sure would've liked that. Better than being alone ..."

Just then, a low rumble was heard from outside. It was almost like they felt it more than heard it, it was so powerful yet subdued. They both jumped in surprise and bumped foreheads, then clutched each other even tighter, listening attentively.

"Gotta be the ship." Brad felt a shiver streak up his spine. "I wonder why it landed out here. The other one went into the mountain."

"Maybe to scout the area?" Saroh suggested, as the roar outside grew louder and more powerful.

"Nah, I doubt it. They're really surprised we're here. They think their energy field is foolproof."

"Some foolproof," Saroh scoffed. "Both the Balanga and Kee's yacht got here. The big danger was that volcanic sea, and that belongs to Earth, not the Andromedans."

"You're right. The energy field must have gotten damaged over the years if it can be breached so easily. Maybe anything would wear out after all those thousands of years."

A startling high-pitched screech burst out from the powerful rumbling and then shot away from the location upward, its volume getting lower and lower the higher and farther away it got.

"Well they're off." Brad was shuddering from the high pitch of the screaming ship. "I just wish we knew what the fuck they're going to do in the City of Death."

"Let's worry about it later. Right now they're gone and we're alone, just me and you here in this steamy dark place." Saroh paused and Brad could see the smirk on his face. "We've got some unfinished business to take care of."

Brad felt him start to undulate against him again, slowly and sensually. It set his every nerve on fire and he wanted nothing more than to make love to Saroh. But he just had to know. He had to ask ...

"Did that mother fucker Kee do anything to bother you? Did he hurt you? Did he make you ... do anything?

Saroh pushed back a little and looked at Brad. "Fuck him. What the hell does it matter now?"

Brad could feel the rage building up in him just thinking about it. His fingers dug into Saroh's shoulders. "Because I'll strangle him if he hurt you, the bastard."

Saroh rubbed his bulging crotch in a circular motion against Brad's. "Aww, come on. Forget about it. We're together again. I'm ..."

Brad shook him gently. "No way. I'm serious. We can't have any secrets from each other, me and you. What we've got is so special. It's like a miracle how we've come into each other's lives. We have to bare our souls to each other, Saroh."

The boy leaned in against him again, his lips next to Brad's ears. His voice was shaky. "He kept me isolated in a cabin that first day on the yacht. Didn't even come near me, just that bozo Ho Chin, and he sure had plenty to say to bust my balls. I didn't even see your dad. I knew he was on the yacht but they never let me out till we got here to the island. I had to ride out that volcanic sea below deck looking out the porthole. Man, that was a bitch."

Brad cringed at the thought of it as Saroh paused a moment, nibbling at his ear. Then the boy went on, "But screw all that, it doesn't matter now. Yesterday afternoon we came on to the island – Kee, Ho Chin, me and one of the other tong guys. They wanted to find the treasure, scout it out and plan how to get it all onto the yacht. We climbed up the mountain and then down inside to the City of Death. Man, wait'll you see it. It's like something from another world.

"We made torches and went down into the underground. That's pretty amazing down there too,  dark and dangerous, and we had to stop for the night. It was getting late."

His voice had gotten more confident and excited as he spoke, but now the shakiness returned. "We were in this series of roomy caverns farther down. We figured they led down to the treasure and the cavern of light because all around them are deep pits of molten lava and fire. There's live volcanic activity down there and it lights up the place. Then ... fuck ... Kee wanted to be alone with me, so the other two went off to a nearby cave."

He paused again and Brad could feel him tensing. He tightened his hold on the boy. "It's all right, Saroh. I'm here. I got you. Tell me what happened."

"Kee set the torch in a crevice," he began slowly, and then the words came tumbling out. "He wanted to mess around. He had his gun and made me take off my shorts and underwear, and he stripped too. He's really good looking, you know, even if he is a sleazeball and has that big black eye you gave him. And he looks hot naked too. He was all turned on, his dick so hard it was dripping. But I wasn't. I didn't want to make out with him. Not at all and for sure not with a gun on me. So I ... I ... got real bold and yelled at him to put the goddamn gun down."

"Did he?"

"He didn't want to. But I acted like I'd do what he wanted if he did. So he placed it on a rock."

"Then what?" Brad was getting more and more aggravated just hearing about it. "Did he want to fuck you?"

Saroh grunted. "Hell no. He wanted me to fuck him."

"Whaaa ... huh? Are you serious?"

"Yes. He was so turned on he was dying for it. I figured if I led him on a little I could grab the gun and then I'd have the upper hand. So I told him okay and he leaned over on a boulder. I was having trouble getting hard. I sure the fuck wasn't turned on! Good thing he had some K-Y with him. Juicing myself up with that helped and ... then I moved in on him like I was gonna go for it. Let me tell you, he was totally freakin' excited and not thinking straight at all.

"And that's how I escaped." Saroh laughed now, a little shaky but nevertheless a laugh. "What an idiot he is! He was humping his ass back at me like it was our fuckin' honeymoon, and I real slow-like moved into a strangle-hold I'd learned in judo at school, and grabbed him. Then I pulled the choke and he went out like a light. I quickly used his shirt to clean myself up. But I had to hurry. Guys don't always stay out for long when you do that. I whipped my clothes back on and grabbed the gun and holster belt and the torch and ran out of there."

Grinning proudly, Brad pulled Saroh closer and kissed him on the lips. "That is so cool. I kept telling myself not to worry about you, that you could take care of yourself. I just knew you could, and you did. Really clever of you, babe. And Kee deserved it, the fucker."

"I snuck past the cave Ho Chin and the other guy were in," the boy continued his story, his voice now steady again. "They must've been dead asleep, good thing. Then I lost my bearings in all those twists and turns and it took me forever to get back up and out of there into the City of Death. It was dawn when I finally came out, daylight just starting to come into the mountain. I crashed in one of the old stone houses, I was so tired, and slept a while. When I woke up it was around noon. I could see the sun outside above the mountain top. There's a nice spring-fed stream just outside the town and I stopped to clean up. That felt great, washing that douchebag Kee off of me."

"Man, that's like a superhero escape in a comic book," Brad praised. "You were really awesome. So then you climbed out of the mountain and came down here?"

"Right. I was hoping you'd be near the lagoon. I was so happy to be free and all I wanted to do was see you again. But then the Andromedans got me." He stared into Brad's eyes, adding, "I've never fucked anybody, mate. I kept thinking it'd have to be you, not him."

"Don't worry, hot shot, it will be me, time and time again. You can bet on that." Brad pushed himself away from the door, adding, "But right now I want to fuck you."

Saroh's eyes widened. "Now? I've never been fucked. Will I be able to walk afterward. We still have a lot to do ahead of us, climb back up into the mountain and save the planet from the Andromedans."

"Yes, now. We're all alone, remember? Here on this island lost in time." Brad snorted a laugh. "Well, now we know it's just a space-age energy field doing that part. And if I fuck you, hunky, I guarantee you'll be running and jumping and climbing like never before because it'll feel so damn amazing. Why d'ya think Kee was wanting it?"

"But we don't have any K-Y."

Brad chuckled, pulling at Saroh to bump their chests together. "Me and you sure don't need that. We have our own manly juices that'll work just fine."

With that Brad let him go and stepped aside so he had more room, and he pulled off the ammunition belt he'd totally forgot he was wearing. He set it down and unbuckled his belt to remove his shorts as Saroh eagerly did the same. Brad knew the boy believed him, that it wouldn't hurt and there'd be no bad effects, and it thrilled him to know Saroh trusted him.

"Where'd all those blisters come from?" Saroh asked after they had removed their shorts and underwear and were straining their eyes to see each other in the dark. "Man, you have them all over."

"I got attacked by a whole nest of fire ants." Brad went on to tell him about it as Saroh smoothed his hands all over Brad's chest and abdomen, fingers stopping to caress the little blisters.

"I'll have to kiss every one of them tomorrow in the sunlight," the boy whispered.

"I even have them on my dick, kiddo."

"Oh, then I'll kiss those ones several times each. For sure."

"Yah, they'll need lots of attention. I ended up in the mission infirmary and dreamed about you all night long." He was caressing the boy in the same manner, glad his beautiful smooth tan skin had no similar blemishes. "Those women who won't even look at you took real good care of me. They bathed me, all of me, and put lotion on all the bites."

"Oh, they look at me, all right," Saroh scoffed. "But only when others can't see them do it. And I'm sure they'd love to bathe me too. Everybody just acts so holier-than-thou at that place because of my dad and his constant pounding their heads with religion. But I'm never going back there, buster, unless you go, cuz I'm sticking with you. And I doubt you'll ever have any reason to go back to that armpit of a place again."

"I'll always love Finisterra Island and the mission. Really," Brad said. "Every bit of it, even the ants. It's where I met you and that's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

They had left their shoes on and their feet were pointing toe to toe. Their stiff erections were also touching tip to tip as they felt up each others' upper bodies.

"You are really built." Brad was tracing the outer lines of Saroh's prominent pectoral muscles with his fingers. He stopped to twink the pebbling nipples. "This is such a tease because it's so dark. I wish I could see you better. I love to look at those sexy muscleboy magazines and drool over guys like you."

Saroh laughed as he squeezed Brad's upper arms, feeling the corded thickness of his biceps and triceps. "You're one of them yourself, mate. And you have Clint. They don't come any better than him."

Brad reached down and grabbed Saroh's dick, squeezing the throbbing member in his hand. "I know. But you just knock me out, Saroh. Like pow, bam, and kaboom! In a way that Clint or nobody else ever has, even Jimmy. I knew it the moment I first saw your picture. And when I first saw saw you in the flesh on Finisterra Island, I ... I instantly fell in love with you."

Saroh reached to grab Brad's dick and hefted it with a loving grip. "I felt exactly the same the moment I saw you. I couldn't believe it, three hot hunky guys my own age coming to the mission. And I could hardly get a look at Clint and Jimmy because all I could see was you."

They stood there in the hot darkness staring into each others' eyes and feeling the pulsing throb of each other's dicks. Then slowly they leaned into each other and kissed, gently and sweetly, as if they had all the time in the world to linger and indulge.

Brad's other hand smoothed down Saroh's back, pulling him in closer as it reached the mounds of the boy's butt. His middle finger slid down the inviting crack between the cheeks and found the puckered hole. Brad pressed in upon it as his tongue entered Saroh's mouth and sought out his tongue.

Saroh moaned softly and Brad pressed harder. Then Saroh pushed up against Brad's finger, wanting more, deeper. He pulled his head back and drew in a quick breath. "I used to imagine being fucked. Doing it to other boys, too. But I never did anything, not even in boarding school. I was the minister's son and I had to be a good boy. Man, fuck that crap. All that wasted time, huh? Now I wish I'd been the biggest slut down under."

Brad nuzzled against Saroh's cheek, his finger pressing deeper into the boy's hole and his other hand squeezing his dick. "You can be a big slut for me," he whispered. "Down under and up over and side by side too. And upside down and even inside out, if we can figure out how to do it that way. We'll make up for all the lost time, don'cha worry."

Brad raised up the hand that had been gripping Saroh's dick. It was streaked with precum that had been oozing out of the overexcited member. He showed it to Saroh. "This is what we'll use to lubricate ourselves. Mother Nature's own. At the rate we make this stuff we can put K-Y out of business."

He then licked a gob of it off his palm and grinned. "Mmmm. You taste really swell, mission boy. You could sell this stuff at the grocery store, it's so good."

Saroh snorted and raised the hand that had been holding Brad's dick. It was streaked all over with the same milky fluid and he licked it from his palm. His eyes widened in excitement. "Hubba hubba, mate. That is all right. I gotta add this to my diet on a regular basis."

Brad hooted. "Definitely. I'm gonna make sure you do."

Then they kissed again and mouth to mouth exchanged the manly fluid that had come from within them. Their hands immediately went back down to each other's cocks and they began to pump them again for more.

Brad felt hot tingling sensation coursing out from his groin through his entire body and it seemed like any moment now he'd have a massive orgasm even though they'd hardly done anything yet. He knew they were so hot for each other that they might both just totally explode, maybe even internally combust, and all that would be left of them would be a pile of ash on the old stone floor. He stifled a laugh at the thought of it, thinking what a wonderful way it'd be to go.

"What's so funny?" Saroh asked, spreading fluid from his cock onto Brad's and pumping it back and forth to juice it all up.

"We are," Brad snickered. "We better get the show on the road before we erupt all over each other and then have to wait till later for the main event."

But Saroh only laughed at that, "Later? Yah, like maybe two minutes later. I've been steadily creamin' in my pants since I met you the other day and I doubt I'll ever be not horny again."

Brad loved hearing that and he reached around Saroh again and slapped a handful of precum from both their dicks onto the boy's butt hole, rubbing it all in.

Then he kissed Saroh hard on the lips and put his hands on his shoulders. "Now turn around and lean against the door and relax. Don'cha worry. You're gonna love this."

He turned Saroh gently around and, as the boy placed his hands on the door and leaned slightly toward it, Brad moved in behind him. His dick pressed against Saroh's butt and a zinging rush of sensation streaked up through him almost taking his breath away. He'd only fucked Clint three or four times, the older boy not really enjoying being on the receiving end of it, and Jimmy the other day.  But if there ever was a muscleboy best-suited to be a fuck toy, it was definitely Saroh, and Brad still could hardly believe he had him, right here ready and willing.

He wrapped his arms around Saroh, feeling up his abdomen and chest as he slid his juiced-up dick up and down in the crack between the muscular butt cheeks. "Ohmygod babe. I don't know if I'll be able to get it in there before I pop."

Laughing, Saroh pushed up hard against him. "Hurry up, man. Fuck me. Get that thang in there."

Brad jerked back a little, the index finger of his right hand now rubbing the slick fluids around Saroh's tight but eager hole. Slowly he pushed the finger in, gathering the precum as he did and spreading it around the tight hot insides.

He heard Saroh moaning. "Oh for Chrissake that feels good. Put something bigger in there, will ya? Your dick!"

Brad snorted a laugh, pulling the finger out. The next second it went back in together with the one next to it, all the way up as far as they would go.

Saroh cried out, "Yo-o-o-o-o! Whoooooh. Oh wow ... that's ..."

"And how about this?" Brad tapped his fingers a consecutive number of times against the tip of Saroh's prostate gland, just within their reach.

The mission boy roared, "Whoa mother fucker! Ohmygod. No wonder Kee was so eager to get fucked."

Brad hurriedly withdrew his fingers and positioned the head of his throbbing dick to Saroh's butt hole the best he could in the darkness, and he began to press against the puckered entrance. "Now this might hurt a little bit. Just relax. It'll feel better in a few seconds. I'm taking it real easy. I ..."

"Fuck you, limey boy," Saroh hooted back at him. "Get that thing in there. That feels awesome. Oh man ... more Brad! Come on, get it all in ... all the way up to ..."

Saroh's voice morphed into a high-pitched yelp as Brad's dick hit the boy's prostate and sent him into ecstasies. He kept begging, "More ... more ... more," as Brad pushed in and pulled back in the tight virgin chamber. Saroh squirmed and moaned and cried and pushed back, caught up in the sensations of being filled up inside with his lover's cock.

Brad, caught up himself in Saroh's enthusiasm and the rush of euphoria pulsing up throughout him like a roaring flood tide, knew his moment of fulfillment was crashing upon him. He pulled Saroh back and up tight against him, one arm around his heaving chest, and he grabbed the boy's dick with his other hand. He started pumping it and kissed the back of Saroh's neck as he banged up into him, his voice rumbling in a low guttural growl.

"I love you, Saroh. I swear we'll get out of this mess and we'll be free and happy and always  together and never have to ..."

His words trailed off into mumbling gibberish as Saroh twisted his neck and they found each other's mouths and kissed devouringly as their passion soared to turbulent heights neither one had ever known before. It was boy against boy, flesh against flesh, every square, cubic, linear inch of it on fire as they succumbed to the waves and waves of splendor pounding at them.

The real world of the island lost in time spun and careened on its axis as their lips parted and they both gasped in sweet agony. The tremors of orgasm bombarded them both as Brad exploded deep within the sheathing wonder of Saroh and the boy himself erupted in spurt after spurt of semen all over himself and Brad's hand.

Brad had soared to an awesome shuddering pinnacle he never wanted to come back down from. Funny, he thought, as he spun Saroh around and wrapped his beautiful lover in his arms, only a few minutes ago he thought he had failed miserably tonight in his quest to find the boy on the lost island, when in truth he had totally succeeded and then taken them both for a thrill ride of passion even higher than the billions of stars of Andromeda above ...

A/N: The abduction of kanaka boys by reptilian aliens who come in flying saucers is a belief going back tens of thousands of years in the South Pacific islands, especially New Guinea and the Solomon Islands, where sightings of these ships from the stars continue to this day. Some factions of alien conspiracy theorists believe the Andromedans are behind this and that they have made a superior humanoid warrior race from these strong and virile young men. It is believed by some that the Andromedans are an enlightened race, far ahead of us Earthlings in intellectual and spiritual development, and that our governments have made accords with them back in the 20th century to limit their involvement with our planet.

**

Thank you everybody for reading this story.  There is a lot of adventure ahead, startling surprises, and hot tender moments. Please vote and comment and turn the page for the next thrilling chapter, NIGHT OF A TRILLION STARS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...
5.5K 172 11
Previously Named → 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
1.1M 47.5K 62
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
277 34 9
𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚 - six teenagers are assigned a research project on the histo...