General Life Stuff

By OtakuEjay

A collection of facts about me and sometimes the occasional nice snippet about something else More

Name.My bloody long name
Oh yeah..My birthday presents
Black panther's fighting style (Just watched Movie)
Where I'm from
Bribe through Charles Dickens
I like to tell jokes
Dreams I have

5 FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR-CHAN

5 1 0
By OtakuEjay

1.I can only tie my shoes the bunny loop way
My mother talks about this, more than I talk about myself.

2.I hate beef.
The social and food kind.I don't crave for either

3.I can't do a sit up
If you saw, then you would laugh.Then, you would see my nephew—doing fifteen push-ups and you would gasp.He's three for goodness sake.

4. I LOVE PLAY Rehearsal
I
quote BMC (Be more chill) and other musicals to0 much.Just you wait, Just you wait.

5.I spent twenty minutes writing THIS, with multiple grammar mistakes then strict revising.

Just kidding. I lied.

And, you probably like it if you're weird like me.Oh, shit.I messed up editing.That's six facts, not five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
5.2M 45.8K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...