I like to tell jokes

So.., there are some days where a boy with hair in some places get excited.Some people make my life almost excited. I Got excited because of foodJo...not what you would expect.

When a white boy is offered a meal by his secret admirer:He's going to keep it forever.

But,when a black male gets a meal from his secret admirer:He's going to eat it in between breaks breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Smells start lurking in between the corners.Like,smells that you don't get frequently from a teenage boy room/Those smells that would make a superstitious black mom's nose twitch all the time and say somebody is talking

The white mom would complain about the smell.

And,the black mom would complain about smell and the waste by-product.

She sees one speck of rice on the floor and says "Pick it up".Then she sees the plate and takes it away."You eating other people's food now.I am feeding you enough food.She starts questioning on the several trips to the bathroom that you've been taking.

And,the white mom sees the plate and rice.Just throws it away.

White woman are simple.They just do stuff secretly.

If,you hurt a white woman physically or mentally.They don't tell.But,they will tell somebody else.

Secret-like.You won't even know.

And,next thing you know.You're in court.Saying "I didn't do it".

And,then you're complaining about marrying a white woman.

Should have listened to your mother.Her nose was twitching on the right day.

It wasn't like when she played lottery.

She had a one percent chance of winning.You had no chance with her.

And,you start looking at your brother and sister,and cousins info to see if it matches up.You lose every time.And,that one time she was open.You didn't play.Numbers start rolling.And,your one white friend gets her. Whoopsie,young you said."I forgot her number".