COMPLETED - Boy In Luv 상남자 [K...

By AkutagawaRyuunosuke_

What if one day you just happened to get the worst job of your life? not just working for a jerk, but working... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Epilogue~

chapter 2

157K 5.4K 3K
By AkutagawaRyuunosuke_

Chapter 2:

From all the people I have to babysit it has to be Kim Taehyung! Seriously? Remember when I said I dated someone and I thought that we were together but it turns out we weren't? Yeah, that's the guy. I wasn't entirely honest when I said I was a nobody at school, I was a somebody when I was dating the bad boy Taehyung or what he calls himself V. but everything fell apart at the end and it took a while to get over it, and just when I was over it, here he is! The boy I have to babysit.

"Lei?!" V said surprised "Dad you seriously didn't hire her as my maid" he yelled at his dad

"So you know each other? Good! Then introduction won't be needed then" his father said "I'm late for a meeting, Lei you can start today if you want" he said then hurried out the door, it's either he realized the tension between us or he really was late for a meeting.

"I'm not pleased with this too you know" I told at the jerk laying down on his bed

"Good, then quit" he said.

"as much as I want to Mr. Rich kid, I need this job, because unlike you I don't have a rich daddy to pay for everything I want, I have to earn it" I said rolling my eyes at him

"Ok, then make yourself useful and make me a sandwich" he said then snapping his fingers, mocking me.

"whatever" I said then turning my heel and headed out the door to make this awful boy a sandwich.

I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge, I brought out ingredients to make him a sandwich and made 3 kinds because I wasn't sure what he wanted, I also poured in a glass of ice tea.

As I was done, I headed back to his room to give him the sandwich.

"Here" I said laying it on the nightstand beside him. He took one and took a huge bite out of it, here's where it gets interesting, he spit out the bread in his mouth and threw the sandwich near me.

"Was that really necessary?" I yelled at him

"You call that a sandwich?!" he yelled, wow he really is a rotten boy; he got up from his bed and headed towards me. "Clean this up" he demanded

"Fine" I muttered bitterly at him, he headed out the door.

20 minutes working for V and I'm already having a hard time, I think I should have quit while I had the chance. I threw the sandwich in the bid and scrubbed the carpet stained with strawberry jam and peanut butter.  Actually, his whole room is a mess, why shouldn't I just clean the whole room while I'm at it.

After about 2 hours sorting everything, V finally came back and froze as he entered the room.

"Isn't it awesome? I pretty proud of my work" I said examining the clean sorted out room.

"What the hell did you do?!" he said

"Cleaned your room" I said pointing out the obvious

"Nobody touches my stuff! I can't believe you! You ruined everything!" he yelled, how did I ruin anything? I just cleaned this boy's room. "Get out!" he yelled

"What is your deal? I just cleaned your whole disgusting room, couldn't you be atleast a little bit appreciative?!" I yelled at him

"No! I like how my room was; I knew were everything was and now you ruined it!" he yelled

"Just because of this you're having a hissy fit? This is like when we were dating, I did everything for you and not once have you ever said thank you, you're just a spoiled brat who only thinks about yourself, you don't care how other people feel and what they do for you" I told him "you're a selfish jerk that doesn't deserve all of this"

"Get out" he said quietly "you're fired"

"Fine" I said "I was about to quit anyway, I need a job but nothing is worth having to look after a baby like you" I added grabbing my coat from his coach and headed out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 12.9K 50
top↑kook bottom ↓tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...
1.2K 7 13
can a broken heart mend another one?! what if that heart belonged to your insufferable boss?!
1.7K 16 38
"I will never want anyone but you." A simple girl working a 9 to 5 at her shitty boyfriends' cafe meets Kim Taehyung, famous fashion designer, who tu...
54.4K 2.4K 51
You get the chance to start over with a dream job opportunity. Will life in a new country, working for the biggest K-Pop group in the world be all ev...