Camila/You Bad Romance

By mysteriousbabo

"I'm Done. We're done," Camila said as she moved my hand from above her shoulder, grabbed her purse, and phon... More

Introduction
Ch:1 Meeting Fifth Harmony
Ch:2 VMA
Ch:3 Cosmic
Tour?
Him?
We're Fine
What Are We Doing?
Michael's Here
Feelings
We Can Try
Start of Us
Girlfriend
Really?
Her Family
First Date
Oh Tracey
Moon and the Sun Convo
Now you know
Lets get touchy
Isabelle?
I'm a what now!?
Mistakes
I Mean It
Angel is back
Last Tour Day
A/N
There for You
Suspended
Wow(authors note)
Who Is She
Break
Finally in England
I fucked up
Making Love
No Breaking Up
Revenge?!
Aresene
Quickie??
Weird Acting
Loyal
Marriage?
Ring
My Parents! Syringe?
Zoo
With Shawn?
Tamales

Love Song

4.7K 107 40
By mysteriousbabo

Y/N point of view

Its now 12:56 pm and I been at the studio waiting for the girls for about an hour now. Since they wasn't here I decided to play some melodies in the mean time to get some ideas. I started playing this melody on the piano and it got stuck in my head, so I spent the time trying to perfect it. Brian texted me to notify me that the labels wanted us to do a love song and told me the girls know as well.

I checked my phone to see did I have any messages from the girls and saw nothing. I then went back to playing the piano and thinking of some lyrics.

"Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror
And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine"

After that I just hummed because I didn't know what else to say.

I been here for 3 hours and still no sight of the girls. I was on my phone looking on Instagram, not trying to think about how the girls aren't taking this serious and next thing I knew they appeared from the doorway. They came in talking and on their phones. I looked up at each one of them and then turned my attention back to my phone.

"You guys are late" I said mad still looking at my phone and they all looked at eachother and apologized.

"We're sorry Y/N we got held up" Lauren said as she gave Camila a quick look.

"It's not my fault" Camila said as she sat on the couch.

"If you would've just told you know who that you had somewhere to be, instead of going out to breakfast, we could've been here on time" Mani said crossing her arms.

"Michael leaves again in 2 days, I'm sorry I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend" Camila said mad now.

"Ok, guys if we would've put ourselves in Camila's situation, we all would've wanted to spend time with our boyfriend before they left for who knows how many months" Ally jumped trying to ease the situation.

I just sat there watching the interaction and it seemed like the girls forgot I was there.

"Camila, why did you say Michael is your boyfriend Y/N is here" Dinah said trying to whisper and Camila looked at me.

"Its ok she already knows, she won't tell" Camila said and they gave awes and I nodded my head.

"We are sorry, we are late" Ally said and I gave her a smile.

"Its ok, lets just get to the song"I said gesturing them to gather around the piano.

"So I haven't came up with a chorus or anything but 2 lines" I said as I started the piano melody and sang the lyrics.

I got done and the girls clapped.

"How you girls like it" I asked as I wrote down the keys and lyrics on the blank note sheet.

"We are doing a love song, so this is perfect and the beginning sounds really good" Mani said.

We been working on the song for two hours and we actually came up with some verses.

Y/N: Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror
And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always parallel on the other side

Normani: Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass, I'm here trying to pull you through
You just gotta be strong

Lauren: Aren't you something, an original, 'cause it doesn't seem merely assembled
And I can't help but stare 'cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes
Ooh I can't ever change without you, you reflect me, I love that about you
And if I could, I would look at us all the time

Camila: Yesterday is history
Tomorrow's a mystery
I can see you looking back at me
Keep your eyes on me
Baby, keep your eyes on me

Dinah: Now you're the inspiration for this precious song
And I just wanna see your face light up since you put me on
So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
And I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you home
Just to let you know, you are

Ally: Boy you're my reflection, all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do
You're my reflection and all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do

We all sang our parts, but couldn't come up with a chorus yet.

"So when are we going to record it"Dinah asked and I thought on it.

"How about we do the song acoustic" I said.

"Why you suggest that" Ally said.

"Well studio versions are great and all, but I wanted to do something different, and we all know how people compare the two, so I think we should juat make the song only acoustic" I said hoping they would agree.

"Y/N has my vote" Camila said putting her hand on my knee and the other girls chimed in and agreed.

I got nervous when I noticed Camila hand was still on my knee so I stood up.

"Alright so acoustic it is, we should call our manager's and let them know" I said as I got on my phone to call Brian and they called their manager.

I walked outside the door of the studio waiting for Brian to pick up.

"Hey kiddo" Brian said.

"Yeah, hey, so me and the girls got half of the song done and decided to do it as an acoustic" I said.

"Acoustic?" he said asked surprised and I hummed.

"What you don't like that, we are making it as a love song, but we should atleast get to decide how we record it" I said.

"Have you told Angel" he asked.

"No I didn't, I'm gonna let him hear the song when the other suit people do, and that's not til 2 days from now, plus your my manager and I'm begging for your permission" I said.

"Acoustics are getting popular by the days, so why not", he said and I gave out a yes. "Don't make me regreat this decision Y/N, hope the song is a good one", Brian said.

"It will, thanks", I said as I hung up and went back into the studio.

"What he say" Lauren asked and I gave her a smile and nod.

The girls and I cheered.

"What did ya manager say" I asked.

"Its ok, and that we can do it", Mani said.

"Ok, you guys wanna tweak out some of the lyrics today and write the chorus tommorw" I asked and they agreed.

"Dawg I'm hungry", Dinah said.

"Me too" Ally said.

"How about I go grab us some burgers", I said.

"I knew it was something I liked about you" Lauren said as she looked at me and nudged my arm and I saw Camila give us a look.

"I'll go with you, you know so you won't have to carry the food buy yourself" Camila fastly said and I nodded.

Me and Camila were on our way back to the studio with burgers, fries, and shakes.

"Cause the haters gonna hate, hate, hate" Camila sang along with the radio.

"Woah there tiger, don't knock over the shakes now", I said laughing and she laughed too.

"I just love Taylor, can you blame me" she said as she ate a fry out the bag.

"I'm not even a fan of her, I think she's not a good person" I said in my head.

"Hey don't eat all the fries" I said as I took the fry out her hand and ate it.

"Hey!" she said and I laughed and turned up the music. "If this what touring with you is gonna be like, this is gonna be fun" she said and I laughed more.

We was driving and had about 15 minutes til we reached the studio and I looked towards Camila and saw her snapchatting.

"Y/N take a picture with me" Camila said as we were at a red light and I shook my head.

"I'm good" I said.

"Oh come on please" Camila said as she gave me her puppy dog face and I gave in.

"You're lucky you're cute" I said posing with her as she took mutiple pictures before the light turned green.

I asked her to let me see the pictures and they were good, she makes some of the best silly faces ever and they are still cute, like how can she do that.

Camila was on my phone cause she wanted to takeover my snapchat during the rest of the ride.

"Phone call Y/N" Camila said.

"What's the name" I asked her making a u-turn.

"Umm, it has heart emojis and the word baby" she said and my eyes lit up and she gave me my phone and I answered.

"Hey, hey" I said excited.

"Hey, What you doing" she asked and I looked at Camila who stared at me on the phone and I turned my eyes back to the road.

"I'm driving back to the studio now, just working on a song with some artists", I said, "You loving London?"

"Well I grew up here so I'll always love it" she said and laughed.

"Yeah I know" I said feeling stupid now and she could tell.

"Its ok, I love conversations like this" she said and I smiled.

While I was still talking to Dua, I heard Camila talking and I thought she was talking to me until I glanced at her and saw she was on the phone as well.

"Babe, we'll be done in another hour, and then I'm yours for the rest of the day", I heard Camila said and I gave her a look and but she didn't notice it.

"I'm also coming to London, during my tour, so I can see you, or you can come visit me sometime" I said as I pulled up to the building.

"I'll like that" she said.

"I would too thats why I suggested it, but I'm back at the studio, I'll call you later, I said taking my keys out.

"Alright, we'll see and talk to you later" she said as she hung up.

I was grabbing the bags and was about to get out the car until Camila spoke up.

"Girlfriend" she asked me and I looked at her wondering why she asked me that.

"No why, you like me or something" I said playing and she laughed.

"No, I do not have a crush on you, I have Michael, I just assumed because of the caller I.D" she said laughing.

"I know, I'm just playing, but she's not my girlfriend, she's a friend", I said.

"So a friend with benefit" she said and my shook my head laughing.

"I guess you can say that, why you say that", I asked.

"Just curious" she said as she grabbed the shakes.

I grabbed the bags and me and Camila walked into the building. We made it into the studio we found Normani and Dinah twerking, Ally on her phone, and Lauren recording the two dancing.

"Guys we got the food" I said as I sat the bags down on the table.

"Finally" Dianh said as she pushed passed me and grabbed her food.

We all ate and fixed the lyrics and went home.

------Next Day------

I was heading to the studio to meet the girls. Today we were meeting late night around 6 and the girls texted me that they was already there. I walked into the into the room and saw the girls on the piano and on their phones.

"Hey girls" I said and they all said hello.
I sat on the bench with Normani as I played the keys on the piano as she hummed.

"Lets get started with the song shall we" I said and they and the rest came and we started the song.

Its has been 3 hours that me and the girls been at the studio and the girls were leaving. We haven't came up with a hook.

"Have a goodnight girls I'm gonna stay alittle while longer to come up with the hook" I said giving them all hugs.

"You shouldn't have to do that by yourself" Ally said and the girls agreed.

"I can and I will, you girls already contributed with the lyrics and everything, plus you girls have to be back here tommorow around 3 and we will finally have a finished song" I said smiling.

"I really just want a piece of Angel right now" Dinah said out of nowhere and me and the girls all looked at her, "I-I meant asparagus, you guys know the little green things" she said and we all laughed at her.

"Yea, its time for Dinah to go to bed, don't be out here too late Y/N" we'll see you tommorow" Mani said.

"Camz aren't you coming" Lauren asked.

"Michael is gonna pick me up" Camila said looking up from her phone.

"Alright be safe" Ally said as her and the girls were walking out the door and Camila gave a smile.

"I'm gonna be here with Y/N don't worry" Camila said as she gave Ally a hug.

The girls were gone and Camila and I were the only ones there. I was working on some lyrics and she was on her phone.

"What do you mean, you have to leave" Camila said sounding upset, "you were suppose to pick me up from the studio and you know I won't see you for another few months because I'm starting tour next week", Camila said.

I wasn't trying to ease drop on their conversation, so I started playing the piano then stopped cause I thought that would be rude since she was on the phone.

"But you guys have a 5 day break and I only got to be with you for 2, so why are you going to New York so early when I know you was planing to see your family for the last 2 days", Camila asked him, "that's unbelievable Michael, so you knew you was going to leave tonight and not tell me, but agree to take me out tonight, where are you" she asked.

I kind of felt bad that Camila was going through this, but I mean if we were together I wouldn't put her through this. What am I saying, I would of put her through worse.

"Wow, you're there now, you know what have a nice flight or whatever, great boyfriend you've been lately" Camila said as she hung up and I could almost hear her sobbing.

"You ok" I asked looking at her.

She wiped her visible tears before speaking, "yeah, you know just dumb boys." She said that and we both laughed.

"I'm sorry" I told her.

"You're not the one who left and didn't tell me, you're good" she said as she gave me a smile.
Camila then got up from the couch and sat with me on the bench. "Enough about me, need some help on the hook" she said and I nodded.

I played the piano while Camila just sang different words. Camila sounded like a natural singing, I don't know why she gotten cut from X Factor in the first place.

"Wait, wait, go back and sing those last few lines again for me and she did"

"Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold" she sang and I was amazed.

"Wow, that was good" I said and she blushed.

"Really" she asked and I nodded.

"Yea, it was" I told her honestly.

We continued to try and find some lyrics to find some that rhymed and it came to me.

"I got something, how about you sing the lines you came up with and then I add on, and we go back and forth" I said and she agreed.

I started to play the keys as she started to sing.

"'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold" she sang.

"show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along" I sang after her.

"It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me" she continued.

"And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror" I came in.

"My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me" she sang the last line while we looked into each others eyes.

I continued to ride out the melody and stopped to look at her.

"I think we got our hook" I said and she squealed and smiled.

"Oh my god, we actually did it" she said with excitement.

"You are a good writer, I hope you know that" I told her and she looked down at the floor.

"Thanks" she told me.

We went back to work writing down the lyrics and notes and decided we were ready to leave.

Me and Camila walked to the door and I forgot that Michael wasn't gonna be able to pick her up anymore until I saw heard her calling someone for a ride. I guess the person said they was unable to as I saw her huff and continued going through her phone.

"Do you need a ride, I can take you home, I wouldn't mind" I told her as she looked up from her phone.

"Is it that obvious"she said laughing lowly and I laughed too.

"Come on" I said opening the door for her and we walked out the building and got into my car.

We been riding for a while because it's a long way to their house and I just had a sudden craving my for ice cream.

"Hey what time does your phone say" I asked making a right turn.

She looked at her phone "um 11:46."

I smiled knowing that Velvet Freeze was still open and started driving  there cause it was only 5minutes away. We pulled up to the shop and she looked confused.

"We're getting ice cream" she asked excited and I nodded.

We walked into the shop and since they closed at 12:00am they wouldn't have those many customers left. This is my favorite place to get ice cream so I guess you can say I'm a regular.

"Hey Y/N nice to see you again" the old man George said to me as I waved at him.

"Always nice to see you again and the ice cream, and I brought a friend, so I can't stay because I have to get her home" I told him gesturing Camila to follow behind me to where the flavors were.

There were like 4 people there and older than us, so they didn't know us. We waited in line til it was our turn and George started reading us all the specials and it was time for Camila to pick what she wanted.

"I'll take a banana split please" she said nicely as he gave her a smile and prepared her ice cream.

"And I'll take a salted carmel with 3 scoops" I told him.

George placed our ice cream on the counter and rang us up. Our total was $13.67 and Camila and I both pulled out our credit cards at the same time.

"Camila come on" I said pushing her credit card back towards her which she resisted.

"No my treat, you brought me and the girls lunch the other day, and the least I can do is pay for ice cream" she said laughing handing her card to George.

"But-" she cutted me off.

"I'm paying and that's final plus remember I did say I was gonna pay you back" she said as he handed her back her card.

"Have a nice night you two love birds" George yelled as me and Camila walked out the door laughing shaking off what he said and waved.

In the car we didn't talk much, due to the fact we were to busy eating our ice cream and I even let Camila get the aux cord, which I don't give people often. In the whole 30 minute drive to the house we listened to 1975, Beyoncé, and unfortunately Taylor Swift. When we were about 10 minutes away from the house we started talking about life, music, and friends. It was a very nice conversation to have with her, I don't know, but I feel like I can open up to her in a way I don't do with others and I don't know if it's because her brown eyes, her smile, her laugh, or the way she makes you feel as she cares.

I pulled up to her house and turned off the ignition and we just sat there.

"Thanks again Y/N, for the ride" she said and I smiled.

"Thanks for helping me with the hook, you really have a talent at song writing" I told her and she blushed, "it was nice to spend some hours with you" I added.

She gave me a smile and I looked out my driver side window because I thought I heard something and as I turned back around the Cuban plushed lips were on mine. The taste of her lips were so sweet, probably from the ice cream, but I didn't care. It lasted for about 5 seconds and she pulled away, I didn't even have the chance to kiss her back. When she pulled back we started at each other for about 3 seconds.

"Don't tell" Camila said as she hurried to get out the car and I tried to stop her but had no luck.

"Camil-" I  was cut off by her closing the door.

I sat there for a while just thinking, " she kissed me, Camila Cabello kissed me. I then went home thinking about my night with her and later fell asleep.

The next day came and me and the girls putted the whole song together and decided that we was gonna make it with a guitar. We had fun finishing it. Camila didn't even talk to me unless it was dealing with the song, but she would look at me time to time.

———Day to show it to the suit people———

We all walked into a room and we had cameras set up and had other musicians playing other instruments which was cool. Angel, Simon, our managers, and the other important people were there behind a glass.

After we were done we heard the people from behind the glass clap. The girls and I gave each other hugs. Camila and I hugged, but it was quick.

"This tour is gonna be something" I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 20.8K 22
Her hand softly gripping mine and soft brown eyes staring undividedly at me. Both pleading for me not to leave.
216 3 21
Ingrid Silverio "You choose between this mansion or your father's freedom." What? "No, that is quite unfair. Its emotional blackmail." I yell. "It'...
95.6K 2.5K 26
'Don't say it' she whispered 'Why?' I challenged as I stalked towards her 'I can't say that I'm falling in love with you? Because I've already fallen...
Camila By M

Fanfiction

34.5K 705 20
Ah yes hello. I've realized that I can't go through with writing a full on book without getting bored, so I'm just gonna do some imagines. I'll take...