Interracial Love

By ViragoMonroe

Tyler Fields is in love with her best friend Jake. Tyler is beautiful, and has a great voice that adds to her... More

Interracial Love
#2 kISSING jAKE
#3 The Gig
#4: Coke War
#5 Dentention In Hell
#6: Break Down
#7: Desperate much?
#8: A day Out with Jake
#9: Liar Liar
#9: The Breakup ***Real Chapter 9*****
#10: The Boy Under the Player
#11:Gravity Fail *Part One of Gravity 56 *
#12: A taste of Fame *Gravity 56 * Part 2
#13: Journey Solo *Last part of Gravity 56*
#14: Down MemorY Lane
#15: The Apple
#16: Rumor has it...
#18:Frenemies
#Chapter:19 Sike!
#19: The Flyer
#20: The Dance *You might wanna read this chapter* :O
#21: Flight Away
#22: In Jake's Head
#23:A new girl once again
#24: Skating Rink
Chapter #: 25 Colby's Dream
Chapter #26: Waking Up to Hate *Bonus Chapter*
#27: Big Time News
#28: Skin Like Hershey
#29: Hey There Tyler
Please Read ...!
#30- Departed For GOOD
#31: Excited Much?
#32: Gina Jawe
Please read!
#33: Interrupted
#34: Bitter Recognization
#35: Colly. Coby. Whatever.
#36: The Witch Returns...Again
#37: Wall.
#38: Caught
#39: Even when it hurts
#40: Hot Valcano
#41: Check and Mate
#42: One last kiss
Sneak peak to the Sequel!
HEY GUYS
#43: Rest of Your life
#44 : Time Machine part #1
#45: Reunited
*Please Read*
Christmas Special <3
*Read!*
Elite Lives.
HEY!
The Moment You've All Been Waiting for.
Love, Actually! and Many More Importants things i have to say
One Shots?!
nanowrimo challenge & Excerpt of new story
Question and Answer Video Edition :D
6 Years Later

#17: The Poem

12K 243 24
By ViragoMonroe

Hi again. I can’t believe I’m uploading one day right after eachother. Ten votes for the next chapter. Please comment. I’ll appreciate it. Remember I’m in the wattyawards so please help out by doing so.  Thanks for my new readers, and thanks for reading.

I’m excited because my birthday is on this Sunday, yeah the first of July 1. I think I may do a special update that day. So all love to you guys. First person who comments get a fan. Second gets dedication.

<3

Chapter in

5

4

3

2

1:

#17: The Poem

                                                                                                *****

After the whole breakup with Amanda and Jake, Amanda’s been a wreck. I didn’t know someone so popular could become so different when they go through a break up. Break up’s are tough, especially when you’re the one getting dumped. Trust me, I’ve been there.

 Though I did see a change in Amanda’s behavior and appearance, she looked well normal. She didn’t wear the stripper heels that could poke your eyes out. Or the terribly mini skirt that if she’d bend over you could see way more than a forest. Disgusting. For the first time since 3rd grade, she dressed normal. She had jeans on, and a pare of pink flats. She actually wore a shirt, that didn’t reveal more than we wanted to see. Her make up was all over the place.

The thing that surprised me the most, is that I expected her to send me death glares, or snide remarks that she’d normally do. She never did. She sent me a smile. Not a smirk, an actual smile. Not one of those evil, nasty smirks that had the most devilish meaning behind it. It was a kind smile. She’s been like this for a whole week.

I think now, since she changed an all, she been getting the attention she wanted. More people stared at her since that whole makeover. More guys wanted to talk to her. She got rid of her followers, peppy and pip, and sat at lunch by herself.

For the first time, I actually felt sorry for her, and I wanted to sit and eat lunch with her. However, some where lurking in my mind, I hated her, don’t matter all the makeovers and behavioral change. She’d made my middle school, and high school years miserable, and I could never forget it. I know it was wrong for me, but just a week ago, she’d call me a wanna-be white trash.

I walked towards my locker dropping my books off to head to my favorite period, lunch time. My locker depicted how much best friends Jake and I were. The photos we took since we were young children, covered my locker like a blanket. If I was feeling down, this  locker made me feel better. His smile was like a drug, I couldn’t get enough of it.  I was addicted to his love.

That’s weird to say, but it was true. It was like me were meant for each other. Ha, but I was the only one who felt so. A relationships makes up on two people, I was just one.

I turned the corner, and headed towards lunch. I pushed open the cafeteria door and smiled when I saw that Jake had saved me a seat. What happened to Jason, Jack, Lulu and Kacy? They were sitting at a different table. I strolled towards the table, and sat down.

“Hey wassup,” I said to Jake with a smile, “ What happened to our band?”

He smiled, “Hey to you to. They just decided to sit away. I guess, they are sick and tired of our apple and banana switch, or our chocolate milk and milk switch, and our sandwich switch.”

I giggled at how many switches we did at lunch, “Well, to bad for them. Shall we?”

Jake nodded and pulled out a black plastic bag. I pulled out my brown paper bag, you can recycle the bag, and gave him the nasty apple my mother packs everyday knowing that I hate apples with a passion. Jake happily takes it and pushes the milk, banana, and tuna sandwich towards me. He smiles and gives me a breath mint. I raised my eyes brows at him.

“It’s for the tuna.” He quickly says, “Just want you to have good breath.”

“Oh, okay.” I said giving him a cheese sandwich with a muffin, “I brought a extra muffin.”

He smiles and unwraps the muffin and takes a huge bite out of it. It gets all over his face and I  lean over with a napkin and wipes by his mouth. Jake grins, and pops open his chocolate milk.

“English today was actually good.” He said, “We wrote peoms.”

I smiled, “I wanna hear it.”

He nods and digs into his pocket. He takes a folded paper out. He unfolds it and looks up to me and smiles a toothy smile.

My world may seem dark

And I may feel like I don’t belong here

But there’s one thing that keeps me going when

It’s all fear

Life may seem hard, but atleast I got a push

That one smile, that shatters the dark

That smile that brings peace to my soul

That yearns to see it every morning

That eye sparkle that glints with happiness

There’s no way I could be sad

I feel like I could do anything when those things are around

I feel alive, and powerful

My world that may seem dark

Is now colorful of love and lust

And I feel like I belong here

My once cold heart, is now soft

“ Aw, I’m glad you don’t rhyme.” I said smiling, “That was a great poem. I wonder who eyes and smile you were talking about?”

He folds the paper up and blushes, “ No one. It was just in the moment thing.”

I fold my arms back not believing it one bit, “Sure.”

He sits up and takes a bit out of his sandwich, “I’m glad you like it though.”

“What did your teacher think about it?” I asked him curiously

“She said that it had meaning behind it. I mean, I didn’t write it for any body, but she believes that I did. Ms. Reins wanted me to read it out loud to the class, I got cold feet. I didn’t want people thinking that I was some type of emotional boy.” He said smiling, “I just couldn’t. Though I’m glad I got a really good grade.”

That poem was great. Ms. Reins was right, he had wrote it for someone, but he was always masking his feelings. Even towards me, he never really showed how he felt. I always had to search for it. Sometimes I didn’t even feel as if he had any feeling or emotion. I know that people could have read me like a open book. They knew how I was feeling. I could mask my emotions, it would drive me insane. He was just so sane about things, and how he feels.

I looked around and saw Amanda sitting alone again eating a chicken salad and an peach, “ She’s changed so much.”

Jake leans forward, “You mean Amanda. I guess she’s changed for the good.”

I laughed and sang, “ And it’s all because you.”  I looked back again, “Your words actually effected her. Today, she actually smiled at me. It was weird because it wasn’t some type of you know evil type smirk or smile. It was real smile. A nice one. It scared me.”

He ran his hands through his hair, “Well, today was the first time she talked to me. She said that she was dearly sorry, and that she wasn’t here to beg back to go out, because she knows she missed that boat ride, but she said she hope she can be friends with me. I just said okay. I don’t think she deserves for me to be mean to her. I still got two more years with her.”

I nodded at him understanding, “ well you’re nice. Most boys I know with an ex as crazy as Amanda, would just walk away as soon as she approached.”

“Well, “ he said smiling, “I’m not like most boys.”

“We know.” I said smiling, “You have a best friend that’s a girl.”

He cackled, “That I love.”

“It’s funny how you tell me this like everyday.” I said smiling

“Well I won’t tell you I love you any more.” He said folding his arms like a child.

“Fine I love you too.” I said getting up as soon as the bell rang indicating that its next period. My band already disappeared, and so did everyone else. I hugged Jake and headed off to class bidding a good bye.

I smiled down the hall, thinking about Jake. In a few more days I would be leaving I’ll miss him like mad much. I looked around the corner and took a few steps back. My eyes were playing tricks on me. That was not happening!!

a/n L Hey another cliff hanger. Hahah! Well, the story is just about to get a tiny bit more interesting. Tell what you think she saw. I’m sure you’re going to be surprised. Haha! Gee,  remember you should comment, and help me. I love to read comments. 10 votes for the next chapter. Thanks for the votes on the next chapter.

Answer this questions. How do you feel about Amandas change? Do you think she’s lying? Do you think Jake is going to tell Tyler he loves her before she leaves? Do you think Tyler is going to leave? What do you think they saw?

~ Virago Monre xoxo :DDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
145K 3.8K 21
COMPLETED "You are pretty dumb for a dork," I laugh as Justin hangs his head down in defeat, "Let me show you" I fiddle around with the displaced par...
4.7K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...