WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK πŸ’πŸ€žπŸΎ
KIM NAMJOON πŸ‘‘
PARK JIMIN πŸ˜‡
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG πŸ’œ
JUNG HOSEOK 🀩
ending

{Lets play .01}

2.2K 105 108
By wildflowerXYZ

Can we appreciate how freakin good looking the hyung line in bts is like god damn, why did God make them all perfect?
+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI MY LIL GENIUS😻

Also shout out to talking-shit ,thanks for supporting my book it means a lot to me! I love having readers like you who continue to comment and vote for my story!
>>>>>>>
[Jungkooks perspective]

"HYUNG!! Give it back" I scream to Tae who was being annoying.

"No can do Kookieeee! You gotta catch me first" he ends off smiling with his boxy smile and perfect teeth.

Ugh, aren't I suppose to be the youngest, not this fool?

Currently the whole group is at my hotel room. They decided to come over so we can discuss our plan because we knew that more sooner than later, EXO is coming after us. We had to be prepared and ready.

Although since they arrived Yoongi hyung crashed on the sofa and has his eyes glued to his phone as he said he was writing some lyrics for a rap down or something, I don't know, Hoseok hyung  has been taking a long shit in my bathroom, Namjoon and Jin hyung are arguing in the kitchen about who's the better dancer, Jimin hyung is... Uhh Well I don't remember where he went as the last I saw him he was with Yoongi hyung playing with his hair, and Tae hyung has stolen my diary from the past year and is running around the house taunting me with it.

Basically we're not productive and kings of procrastination as they arrived at 7 am and it's currently 11:30 am. Woo hoo bangtan!

"YOU PABO don't read it! It's personal Tae Tae!" I yelled as he jumped over the kitchen counter laughing his ass off whilist opening the book and  skimming through random pages.

"Hey! At least say hyung after pabo! Hmm lets see here" he said jokingly as he points at a random page. "I am in love with Taehyung and I want to date him and he is so much cooler than me and I wish I was him! Awh kookie such sweet things you write in here."

I scoff. "Yeah right, I would never write that, loving or liking  you is weird! Plus I use commas not 'and' after each list of words" I say laughing, I didn't honestly mean it but I saw him tense up a bit and his smile on his face started to fade. Huh? What's that about did I offend him...

"Hyung, I'm sorry your not weird I didn't mean to make you upse-" I start to say quickly after seeing his reaction.

"I don't care that you called me weird Jeon, that's  not why I'm upset... Just it's okay for get it. Here's your journal." Tae hyung says and passes me my white diary. Jeon? He only calls me kookie though...

I take it from his hands and he walks toward the living room near Yoongi and lies down on Yoongi hyungs sprawled out legs on the sofa.

Something about that bothered me, I think it's because Tae is upset at me and now he left without resolving our conflict. Yeah that must be it. I sigh setting my notebook back in my room.

"Guys! It's time we stop doing dumb shit and actually get to work. Come to the living room now!" I hear Namjoon hyungs loud voice call. "And Hobi get out of the washroom! How long are you taking a dump bro?!"

"Coming! Don't rush my poo okay, it takes its sweet time not my fault hyung!" Hobi hyung replies. Oh god, we didn't need to hear that.

I laugh as I make my way to my living room. We all sit down and start discussing.

"So now that we're back what's our first move?" Yoongi hyung questions.

"Hmm, I think we take back our city. Seoul was ours, we were kings and we should get that back. And to do that we got to face EXO." Jin hyung states.

"How bout we go to their hang out and fight them. We most likely are stronger right? We did beat them countless times in past hand to hand fights." Hobi hyung suggested.

"No" I say. "After seeing Baekhyun , even though he was stupid, he's extremely fit and only because I was a bit stronger than him was I able to win. EXO has been here in Seoul working hard and fighting countless people, they for sure have gotten stronger. But us? We have been scattered across the globe trying not to get into any trouble for the past year to stay safe. I predict that they have become advanced up to our level, most likely even better" I say clearly.

"That's true, smart thinking." Jimin hyung replies back to me while putting his arm around my shoulder. Tae hyung starts to cough and instantly I become worried. I look over at him but he excused himself before anyone can say anything and goes to get water, what's up with him?

"I don't want to go and fight them actually. Infact if like how I said years ago we tried to live in peace everything would have been fine ugh. But guys they threatened us, I don't think we should make the first move without knowing what we're up against and what their planning because they did warn us to never come back." Namjoon hyung said.

"Hey, if we're looking for secret information, I can get it. I have always been a good spy as you guys know." Jin hyung said, and it's true he always knew how to act well undercover and lie perfectly when put in high pressure situations. It's like he was supposed to be an actor or something in another life.

"Okay that's actually a good plan. Then you can find out what there gonna do so we can prevent it." Yoongi hyung added on.

"Guys, I'm kind of scared" I spoke up. "After what happened to our family and loved ones last time, are you sure we're gonna be alright, they might do something like that again." I ask quietly.

"Hey, don't worry JK, we actually don't have any more family except for Jins mom, if she is even alive... Sorry jin hyung, to protect. We will get them back for hurting us I know it, but maybe look at this whole fucked up situation in a positive way as we have nothing to loose." Hobi hyung said with a small smile, oh the optimist.

I reply back with a soft but reassuring nod because he's in fact correct, and  it's fucking dumb that I even forgot that we are actually all alone with no family as we have no body except each other.

Jimin hyung had his neice and she's gone and his parents left him and his sister on the streets so he forgot about them.

Tae hyung had no family because they died in a ship cruise that they went on when Tae Tae was 7. But he did have a brother and older sister. His brother had apparently run away from home, but Taehyungs parents said he passed away couple months after he ran out on the family. And his noona had also died, but he never really talks about her death. They seemed to be really close and I wish tae could see them again.

Jin hyung has his mother who we don't know is alive or not, but he is an only child and his dad died from alcohol poisoning while Jin hyung was still in his mothers womb.

Namjoon hyungs parents passed away from old age and his family seemed actually pretty loving and comforting from what he told me.

Jhope hyung was adopted into a great family (mother and daughter duo) but his adopted mom committed suicide and that resulted in  him and his sister running away before they could be put in foster care, although now with her gone he was alone aswell.

Yoongi hyung actually had family alive and they were one of he richest families in Seoul. But he hated his parents cause of their controlling demenor and narrow minded brains so he escaped home and now his parents act like he was never born.

I on the other hand only had a father and my brother because my mom died giving birth to me.

My father was always abusive and would hit me and blame me for the fact that she was gone and he was right. She died in a car crash on her way home but my dad said she was already dead inside after she found out she had a gay son. Although when my dad would hit me, my hyung would protect me. I loved him so much as in my family he's the only one to accept me.

My dad left our house and went to go live with his girlfriend when I turned 15. So my brother took care of me and he was all I ever had, until he had to enlist in the army that very year and I met bangtan.

In conclusion were all pretty fucked up.

"Okay it's settled then, Jin hyung today night you'll go undercover to EXOs joint and learn,record, and steal as much crap that you can find on them." Yoongi said firmly.

"Ne Yoongi, I'm actually excited haven't done this in a long time!" Jin hyung said with a smile. "This is gonna be intresting...lets play."

----------------------------------------------

Authors note~

Hey readers, this was kinda a filler chapter sorry if it wasn't as intresting. I will most likely post the 0.2 part of this tomorrow or the day after so please don't give up on me :))

Also guys JHOPES mixtape came out and alhejwnwvrkwbeh God it was so freakin good. We all better pack our bags real quick and fly to hope world right now.

One more thing! Do you guys like it when I do the story in Jungkooks perspective or should I try to keep switching it up? Please respond so I know what to do my next chapter in!

Thank you so much to hope world and back for taking the time to read my story! All your comments with feedback make me incredibly happy!

Stay happy :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 370 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
90.6K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
4.5K 389 26
{-α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…-} {α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ ᴇᴅΙͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’} [κœ±Κœα΄Κ€α΄› κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...