Just One Game(RDJ Fanfic)

By RDJARMY101

Casey Smith is just a small town girl with even bigger dreams. She loves Robert Downey Jr. All her friends th... More

Who I Am
Last First Day of School
Blacking Out
Pick Up Game
Power Outage
Meet the Parents
Rollercoaster Ride
Heading Home
Breakfast and A Dance
Back to School
Puppy Love
Games and Puppy Pads
In the Bed of My Chevy
What Are You Saying? (2 Months Down the Road)
What Are You Doing Here?
Oh No...
It's Ok...
What happened last night?
Oh Dear God
Getting What I Want
What Would You Like for Christmas? (Part 1)
This is for You Kid
Who the Frick is You?
Christmas Eve(Part 1)
Christmas Eve (Part 2)
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
NEW BOOK OUT!!!
PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK!!
NEW JOHNNY DEPP STORY

I'm Thankful For...

851 24 14
By RDJARMY101

Robs POV

So Casey is on Thanksgiving break, and in taking her out to dinner tonight just for a nice evening.

Things have been really great. We don't fight that much, and when we do, I'll admit, it's usually my fault. I have jealousy problems, but hey I don't want anyone to take Casey away from me.

I love her.

She ended moving in with me. Karen and Eric loved the idea. I guess so they could do "whatever" when they wanted to😉. I thought I was funny, but Casey thought it was just gross.

She had a lot of stuff to move, but she did leave some of it at her house, just in case. I have a huge closet, so I just moved my stuff to one side and gave her the other one. And she took up all the counter space in the bathroom. Makeup, hair dryer, curling wand, straightener, perfume, and other girly necessities she said she needed.

I love waking up next to her every morning. And another great thing about it is the shower. I can shower with her without a problem. She loves it😜.

My friend and colleague Gwyneth Paltrow who plays Pepper in the Iron Man franchise, called me the other day asking if I would be interested in Iron Man 4. Of course I said. i just have I figure out how to tell Casey. I would have to go out the California over Christmas Break and them shooting would start over the summer. Maybe Casey and I will be married by then, because I talked to her parents and they both gave me their blessing on asking her to marry me. Then it wouldn't be a problem about not seeing each other over the summer. Because she's going to SCU anyway, and she'd be my wife. So I'll just see what happens.

Anyway.. today is Wednesday and Thanksgiving is on Friday. I'm going to meet the rest of my girl's family. She told me that her Grampy is a huge fan of all of my MARVEL movies and The Sherlock Holmes Franchise. And he said he will probably freak out a little bit, but I'm not worried. I love my fans. I wouldn't have made it this far without them. Oh Casey is waking up now I gotta go.

Casey's POV

I woke up wrapped around Robert. Our legs were intertwined and he was cuddled up to me. He face was buried in my neck. His little snore is so cute. And his bed head and morning voice is so sexy. I could wake up like this forever.

I'm so glad I'm on Thanksgiving Break.

I turned to face Robert, and I softly kissed his nose. "Good morning honey," I said quietly. He stirred and blinked open his eyes. "Morning babe," he blankly said. Yep he needs his coffee. "I know what you want," I said. "Wake up sex?" he asked without hesitation. I slapped his back. "No you pervert, Coffee?" I asked. "Oh, yeah that would be great, but the first one sounds better," he quietly giggled, while he rolled over to face me and inched closer to me. "Well if you want it so bad, then I guess you'll have to catch me," I took off running down the stairs. I was about to run into the kitchen when arm wrapped around my waist. "Haha, got you," Robert yelled. I lightly elbowed him in the stomach. Just hard enough to let me get away. I ran into the kitchen and jumped on the island counter. I just thought he would give up. But he reached up and grabbed my legs and put me over his shoulder. "ROBERT PUT ME DOWN," I yelled. "No, you're mine forever," he said in a devious voice. "What if I don't want to," I asked. "Then I'll lock you on my room, and do with you what I want!" he shouted. I could literally hear the smirk on his face.

I'm about to do something he will absolutely hate.

I licked my finger and got it really wet, and shoved it in his ear. He put me down in half a second. "Eeeewww. Damn it Casey, why did you do that?" he asked. "So you would let me go, duh," I said. "Baby, I'll never let you go," he replied with a small smile. "Awwww,thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me Robert," I said in aww. "I love you so much," he said putting our foreheads together. "Casey, I don't even have to see my family over thanksgiving, as long as I'm with you, I would be thankful enough just to be with you," he said. "Aww baby, me to, I love you so much," I replied softly.

"Now about that wake up sex?" he said in a questioning voice. And well the rest is history.

Robs POV

I woke up on the kitchen counter.

Naked.

I looked around and there are clothes everywhere. Casey is lying next to me. Wrapped up in a blanket from the couch. I can't believe we had morning sex on the kitchen island. Well I mean it's kind of hot, but gross at the same time. We eat here.

I stretch and wrap my arm around Casey's waist and gently nibble on her neck. "Wake up baby," I said while I keep kissing up her neck. She moves and does the traditional teenage groan like every teenager does before they have to get up for school. "Rob?" she asks. "Yes baby?" "did we actually have sex on the kitchen counter?" she asks with a tired chuckle. "Well, look around, what do you think?" I say. She sits up and looks around, realizes she's on the kitchen counter, then she looks at me and sees my naked self laying on the kitchen counter. "Yeah, I guess we did babe," she says while busting into laughter. "Case, what are you laughing at?" "We had sex, on the kitchen counter, where we cook, and eat," she says while catching her breath. "Eeeewwwww you're right, I'm not eating or cooking here for a week," I shout, while jumping off the counter and grabbing my sweatpants.

Caseys POV(Thanksgiving Day)

"Robbie?" I shouted down the hall. "In here babe," he replied from the bathroom. I walked in there and he was still drilling wet and just a towel around his arse. My drop bounced of the floor he looked so hot. "Um," I mumbled while staring at his body. "Babe, my eyes are up here," he said chucking. "Are you sure?" I said swallowing hard. "Haha yes, now what do you need?" he asked. "My Grammy just called and said that dinner is at 5, so we have to be there my 3:30, ok?" I said. "Sounds great baby," and he started doing his hair. I love the way he cares more about his hair, than he does his clothes. It's so hot.

Robs POV (Casey's grandparents house)

I'm really nervous. I mean I don't really get nervous about meeting peoples families, but this is different. I hope they all like me. I don't want to ruin this by giving a bad first impression.

I'm driving. And Casey had to give me directions. She said that the house is right below her dad's house. She said she finally left when he hit her for back talking and she said she hasn't been back or talked to him since. This was the end of sophomore year she said. We're back in the woods. And her grandparents's house is beautiful. It's a little country house. It's really amazing.

We pull up the house. Casey can tell I'm nervous. "Baby, don't worry, I promise everything will be fine, just breathe," she said in a reassuring voice. I took a couple relaxing deep breaths. And smiled at her. I got out ran around the car and opened her door. "Suck a gentleman," she said. I grabbed her hand and she squeezed it saying 'I'm here if you need me' and we started walking toward the house. Karen and Eric were already here. I saw them through the window and Karen waved at me. I waved back and opened the door for Casey once again. I put my arm around her shoulder. And she wrapped her arms around my waist. I love when she does that. Anyway.. we walked into the kitchen/living room, they're both right beside each other. Everyone stopped what the were doing and hair stared at us. After what felt like forever. Casey finally spoke up and said "Happy Thanksgiving everybody, I'm sure you guys already know who this is, but you don't know him the way I do, this is my boyfriend, Robert Downey, Jr." Everybody relaxed and starting talking and hugging and shaking hands with me. Her Grammy is so nice.

And her Grampy was the last one in line to meet me. I could see the excitement on his face. "You must be Ray, Casey has told me so much about you Sir," I said while extending my hand. He took is and said "she did tell what I do for a living right?" he asked with a laugh. "Yes Sir, I'm well aware of your profession, it reminds everyday of what could happen to me if I hurt your precious Casey," I said kind of scared. "Stop calling me Sir, and I hope it will never come to that, and I would also like to say I'm a huge fan, I've been supporting you since day one, when I saw Pick Up Artist, I loved it, even if it was kind of a chick flick, and I love your MARVEL work, and The Sherlock Holmes franchise.

And Casey here has loved you since I took her to see Chaplin in town, she wouldn't shut up about it, and she was only 7, then when Iron Man came out she was about 11, she thought you were the hotter thing on Earth," he said. "Grampy, oh my gosh, shut up," Casey while her face turned beat red. "Well apparently that hasn't changed," I said while kissing Casey on the cheek. and Ray kept on talking. "Then I remember when we went and saw Sherlock Holmes, see we're the movie people in this family, we go see every movie we want, and have been doing it since she could talk, and I think Sherlock Holmes was when she really fell in love with you, she talked about for dad how your British acting was so hot, and she would just say stuff from the movie 24/7 in a her best British accent, and I have to say she does have a pretty good accent, don't you Peeps?" he asked Casey.

"Ugh, don't call me that in front of people Gramps, you know I hate it, but yes I can say my accent is pretty good," she said turning her attention towards me. "Well say something from Sherlock Holmes in your accent babe," I said. "Oh god no," she said quickly. "Please, for me," and I gave her my best puppy dog face. "Ugh, fine, give me a second," and she went into Sherlock movie thinking mode. "Ok, I'll say something that Watson says, you can reply if you want, ok?" she says. "Sure babe, go ahead," I say. "Hold on, grab a plastic knife and put it close to my face," she says. "Um..Why?" I ask. "Don't be stubborn, just do it," she snaps. Then Ray butts in "she gets that from her mother," he says. "Oh trust me, I know," and I grab the plastic knife. "Put it about 2 inches from my nose," she demands. So I do what she says. Ok here it goes..........

"Get that out of my face." I know what I'm supposed to say. "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." She laughs. "Well get what's in your hand out of my face." She snaps. "And scene," I say laughing. "Wow Casey, that was actually really good," I lean close to her ear, "maybe we'll have to use it another place a little more private sometime, hmm?" I say in a very quiet whisper. I hear her breath hitch, and I just kiss her on the cheek.

Casey's POV

I cannot believe my Grandfather just told Robert all of that stuff. I'll definitely get him back for it. And what Robert just whispered in my ear, is now driving me insane. I might have to give him a "tour" of the basement, and show him the huge closet with my Gramps movie poster collection😉😏😉.

That would be fun, I think to myself, but in my Grandparents house, that might ruin the mood. I don't know, I'll just have to see.

Oh, now Grampy is about to pray so we can eat. He's a preachers son, so he is so good at this. But this is the first Thanksgiving without Paw, he died about 7 months ago, and it really Gramps hard. We all miss him. Anyway.. it's time to eat and I'm so thankful for everyone here. My family, my mom and Eric. The amazing house I now live in. My health. My education. But most importantly. Robert. The boys(the puppies) and Sparky. They're my life right now and I hope to keep it that way for a while. Ah what the hell I'm hoping for forever....

________________________

Sorry it took so long to update everybody. I've been so busy with finishing school finally. As then vacation where I barely have time to sit down. And now work. Ugh. Fanfic life is rough. Anyway. I know it's short. But it's better than nothing. So don't complain b*tchs. Love my readers. And I might start a new story soon. Idk yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 425 29
Millie Hope Taylor. A young 24 year old woman who gets a new job working for the billionaire Robert Downey Junior. Everyday she finds it hard going i...
507K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
909 49 32
Summary: 16 year old Christina Parker better known as Chrissy is the biggest basketball fan there is. She always dreamed of being in the WNBA. Curre...
18.2K 643 39
Isabella-mae Evans. Daughter of teacher Mr Evans. She soon moves into her dads school thinking it would be better for her as she wasn't the best beha...