That's the story of my life

By Itaikitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~On hold until the end of march~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teens with crazy lives. Cheaters-Players-good girls-r... More

Characters ch1
3-2-1 ch 2
how could he ch-3
ch-4 oh Cody
the truth and revenge ch-5
suspention ch-6
the restraunt ch 7
break up ch-8
the date ch-9
pregnant ch-10
she's with him? Ch11
when they met ch-12
The party and I love all in one weekend ch-13
Hang Over ch 14
Promises ch 15
The party girls ch 16
Jail ch 18
I've got one week ch 19
Valentines day chapter 20

Player ch 17

361 2 0
By Itaikitty

That's the story of my life 17

Player

Cody's pov-

I went to school today and alice ran up to me. She looked excited about something. Oh well I'm gonna break up with her.

----------------------------------------------------------

So after I broke up with Alice, I got tons of girls looking at me. Then they started comming up to me. Pretty soon I had five of them with me. I didn't even know them. I got there numbers and then got a date with each of them on a different night. Now I have a date every night this week.

-----------------------------Monday-----------------------

So tonight I was picking up a girl named Amanda. She was a hot blond. Really slutty totaly my style. When I got to her house she invited me in. Her parents weren't home and we went strait up to her room. I got laid and then I left.

----------------------tuesday--------------------------------

So tonight I had a hot date with some girl named. Well it started with an S. I took here out and then she wouldn't do anything with me. We went to the drive in and were sitting in the back seat. All she wanted to do is get to know me. So I drove off and pulled into a diserted area. I pulled here out of the car riped off here pants and had my way with her. She screamed but know one heard her. Then I just left her there and went home.

----------------------Wednesday-------------------------

So I had girls all over me today and then I had a date with a girl named Saige. Got laid. Then left.

-------------------------Thursday--------------------------

I had a date with a girl. Have no clue what here name is. I got laid and left. That's pretty much all I do on dates.

---------------------Friday-------------------------

The day just draged on. I had a date with another girl. That draged on too. Then I got laid and got home by 6.

What a week!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for so long!!!!! I've been busy!!!!! So what are you thoughts about Cody????????

Itaikitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 1 7
In high school days
89.6K 2.6K 25
By the time I was nine years old, I planned who to marry. I already planned all my birthday parties. I even know what I'm going to do with my life. O...
163K 8.3K 29
Kith never thought that her senior year of high school would be spent in a frat house, especially the frat house of her ex-best friend's, douchey, ir...
32.8K 2.8K 40
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...