System: The Unfortunate's Hel...

By Lilshanes

Dying contended, Onyx was under the impression that he had missed nothing important in all the years he had b... More

The System: "Unfortunates's Helper
Arc 1: Allen Reid
1.2 : Allen Reid
1.3 : Allen Reid
1.4 : Allen Reid
1.5 : Allen Reid
Second World, Start!
Arc 2: Lei Long
2.2 : Lei Long
2.3 : Lei Long
2.4 : Lei Long
2.5 : Lei Long
2.6 : Lei Long
2.7 : Lei Long
2.8 : Lei Long
2.9: Lei Long
Grave news from Author~san
2.10: Lei Long
2.11: Lei Long
2.12: Lei Long
2.13: Lei Long
Third world, Start!
arc 3: Noxx Adam
3.2: Noxx Adam
3.3: Noxx Adam
3.4: Noxx Adam
3.5: Noxx Adam
3.6: Noxx Adam
3.7: Noxx Adam
3.8.1: Noxx Adam
3.8.2: Noxx Adam
3.9: Noxx Adam
3.10: Noxx Adam
3.11: Noxx Adam
Jack and his Vince stalk'er
Fourth world, Start!
4.1: Lou Ghiel
4.2: Lou Ghiel
4.3: Lou Ghiel
4.4 Lou Ghiel

1.6 : Allen Reid

19.9K 1.1K 215
By Lilshanes

Onyx made Sora to list all the people that made contact with Allen. He has 15 days left before this body dies so he seriously study every people that was listed in the list that Sora made.

These days Onyx barely see Allen in daytime. He knows that he was busy because of the protagonist. It's hard to win over the protagonist because of his overflowing luck and peoples that back him up. *Roll eyes, Protagonist and their unbelievable luck, turning trash to treasure, turning unfortunate event to a fortunate event*

Clark Hawes

Kale Wright 

"One of this two should be the spy........." Onyx read the details of the two person.

Clark Hawes, Almost 10 years of being a subordinate to allen and he's one of the few trusted people that handling the group. A few months ago he mysteriously missing a few times in the evening. This man should be the one who handle the people included to the ambush few months ago but that case shouldn't be already finish? 

Kale Wright, A genius hacker. A orphan shut in that Jin employed one month ago but he's really suspicious, A shut in suddenly come out one day and timely meet Jin who's in trouble because of their missing hacker? This is really smelly right? I know that jin already did a background check to that boy and nothing found suspicious in him but-

Onyx let out a startled squeak when a pair of hands gently picks him and brought him to a warm chest.

"Hey, What are you thinking?" Allen ask the quiet white ferret.

Squeak

"Give me your phone" Onyx gesture a 'give me' in his paw to Allen.

Allen put the phone in the table then also put down Onyx. The man watch the ferret as he tap the cellphone and push it to him.

"Clark Hawes and Kale Wright?" Allen lift his right eyebrow at the ferret.

Onyx nodded at Allen and tap again at the cellphone. He want it to be cautious to the two, this spy should be the people of the protagonist.

"Watch them carefully." Allen seriously look at the ferret as he read the cellphone.

"Okay" After a minute in staring at Onyx, Allen give the answer that he want to hear.Onyx requested Allen to give him a personal cellphone, He will use it later.

Days passed, Allen finally find the spy and it was really one of the two that Onyx give him.

Clark Hawes, A childhood loyal pursuer of protagonist's mother. The one who Help Luke Stone to have a connection in the underground world. Clark Hawes pursue protagonist's mother again who was a beautiful widow. He help Luke stone to know Allen's Reid schedule and inside information about Reid triad.

Clark Hawes tried to rescue Luke stone because of his lover's (protagonist's mother) request but the twins and allen already put a alert eyes in his every move. Allen killed protagonist's mother in front of Clark Hawes and Luke Stone eyes but his thirst for revenge in harming his Len isn't satiated a bit. 

Allen investigate all of his people again. Allen's company promote a newly product and he need to attend several meetings and handled the paper that needed his consent and time. He got busier for the pass days and have no time for his fluffy ferret but he planed to go to a beautiful forest with his Len. It's been a while that his len got outside.

"Let's go" Allen got up from his sit and put in his coat.

Allen and Jin (Jin is his personal secretary) walk at the elevator and press the underground floor. Allen's cellphone vibrated, It was a text message from Onyx cellphone. He open the message but what he read in the text message made hid blood turn cold and panic hit him.

"Fuck!" Allen press the button with his trembling fingers to underground park numerous times. finally the elevator stop at the underground park, Allen run at his car and got in the driver sit

"Master, What's the problem?" Jin sit at the passenger sit and ask his panicking master. It;s the first time that he see the usually cold and ruthless master panic till his hands begun to tremble and his breath quicken.

Allen didn't hear outside noise as his mind over and over again swirl the text from Onyx. Allen lifted his left hand and put it in his wildly pounding heart

Hey....... Allen Reid it's nice meeting you in this world. I have a great time in your care. I enjoy our short moments, laughing, joking, and bonding time with you is the best experience in my life. I wish i can accompany you till you breath your last breath but unexpected event happen. Allen Reid i wish i got to know you in the past maybe my life will be complete then and i will never meet a troublesome little guy and bring me numerous headache and problem.

Allen Reid don't forget my name, it's Onyx not Baby, fluffy, angel or sweetheart and don't humiliate me anymore by calling me cute

Allen pull over outside at his mansion, Dashing through several turns he open his own room. Allen slowly walk at the curled form of the ferret in his big bed, he can feel his body's strength leaving him in fast rate. with a trembling hand he slowly reach his 'Onyx'.feeling the already cold body of the ferret. Allen balled his fist and swing his fist at the things in the nightstand.

crash

thump

Allen's body slumped at the floor and held the cold body of the ferret, a single tear slowly slide at his expressionless face.

*Wait for me my Onyx i will surely find you again*

___________________________________

QAQ

This is your update.

Thanks for voting and supporting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903 16 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
235 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...
209K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
404K 18K 48
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...