My Weight Loss Blog

By xJournalismx

This is the story of my journey to loose weight. I've struggled my whole life with loosing weight. It's time... More

The beggining.
THE PLAN.
About Me
June
Reflecting on myself.
July
Week One
July 9-24
August
Water
October (I'm back)
Update
May
June/July/Oct
December
2020 January
February/March/July

First week

643 22 2
By xJournalismx

I made a meal plan for 5 days. I bought almonds, pecans, and raisins for snacks. For my protein I bought chicken breast. I seasoned them and put them in the oven. I boiled a lot of Brussels sprouts and asparagus. This was the first time I tried any of those two vegetables. Asparagus are very good and I recommend you guys to buy some. I also cut up some bell peppers and onions and threw them in the oven as well. My mom made white rice and black beans through out the week and I added them to my meals.

This is how it looked. It may not look good in picture but it was very good. My brother fell in love with how I seasoned my chicken. I didn't use any salt or oil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 10
Welcome to Mindset Shred: Weight Loss Psychology. In this transformative journey, we delve deep into the intricate workings of the human mind and exp...
4.4K 381 43
This is my story. My life. Now before you read or turn away, I must warn you my life is anything but normal. Bad luck seems to follow me and everyone...
278 12 9
I don't know any other proper way to express my feelings, and I think this is the best and healthiest way to do it. So here is a diary, an autobiogra...
1.2K 208 200
This is a journal of my life journey with my Lord Jesus Christ. This is volume 2 of my book entitled Journal of My Life with God.