Wolf Blood

By Hate_You__Love_You

Alpha Kate is the only female alpha super left after all of the years. There are a few male alpha super, but... More

Wolf Blood: Safe
Wolf Blood: Mate?
Wolf Blood: Luka
Wolf Blood: Mark
Wolf Blood: Heat
Wolf Blood: Well Then
Wolf Blood: How is Anything Worse?
Wolf Blood: Problems
Wolf Blood: Alex
Wolf Blood: Training
Wolf Blood: So You're Telling Me
Wolf Blood: Pups
Wolf Blood: This is War
Wolf Blood: This is War Pt. 2
Wolf Blood: Home
Wolf Blood: Orb
Wolf Blood: Familiar and not Familiar Faces
Wolf Blood: Family
Wolf Blood: They're Back
Sequel

Wolf Blood: My Bad

6.2K 246 4
By Hate_You__Love_You

POV: Luka

I woke up to Kate tossing and turning in her sleep. I noticed her nails beginning to grow longer.

"Kate! Wake up!" I tried shaking her and everything, but she didn't budge.

Her hair started to turn white as she growled in her sleep.

"Kate! Wake up!" I screamed as I got out of bed.

"Is everything okay in there Luna?!" One of the pack warriors, Danny, asked from outside the door.

I ran to the door and opened it before pointing to Kate.

"Shit, not good. You need to go downstairs and get the other two wolves that are on the couch. Now." The warrior told me and I quickly ran down the steps.

"Kate is having an episode in her sleep. Like a nightmare or something and Danny sent me to get you." I said out of breath and the other two nodded at each other before shifting as the ran up the stairs.

'What is going on?!' I yelled to my wolf.

When a wolf's mate pregnant. The other have nightmares. Since mate super it not good. She no wake up till her wolf snaps out of it. She sleep walking, more so sleep fighting. It's a protective instinct that screws with mate.

'How do I get her to snap out of it?'

That the thing. No one can. They just have to hold her off till she wake up.

'Nah, there's gotta be something I can do.' I said as I started to trot up the steps. The warriors some how got her outside and the spotlights were on.

You can't do it Luka.

'Watch me.'

I kicked the front door open and Kate's wolf snapped its head to me before it started to walk towards me with his head down. Not good.

'We need to shift.' I whispered to my wolf as I jumped down the steps. Hang in there pups.

When will you ever listen to me?

My wolf then shifted and Kate's wolf stopped and looked us dead in the eyes.

'Stand down.' I growled to Kate through the link.

No response.

I started to walk towards her again and she ran at me. Danny side-tackled her and she flew to a tree. Good thing she is weaker in her sleep.

'Luna! You need to get somewhere safe!' Emily, one of the other warriors yelled through the link.

'I am somewhere safe.' I growled before my wolf and I confidently walked towards her. Each step was with purpose.

'Luna! No!' Danny yelled and I shrugged it off. I can do it. I may be pregnant, but I am not weak.

Kate's wolf pushed Danny off of him and stood back up before walking back to me till we stood face to face. Her wolf over-towering mine by at least a foot.

Her wolf growled and mine did in response.

Both of our wolf's heads were bowed to protect our necks.

Her wolf leaned down and put his forehead against mine and stepped forward. I tried to sink my feet into the ground, but he successfully pushed me back with each step till my wolf hit the side of the pack house.

'Stand down guys. I got this.' I ordered through the link before I started to push back.

The ground sunk in a bit with each stride as she got pushed back on the wet grass. Now she gets to see how hard it is to grip.

Her wolf began to growl loudly and mine did too before she jumped up and tackled him.

'Since when did we have this strength?!' I yelled at my wolf.

Just you wait.

My wolf smirked before the ground pushed us towards her wolf.

'Dude! What the hell?!'

The warriors just stood there in shock as Kate's wolf did its best to push back, but failed.

Her wolf's eyes began to change till I saw Kate's and I let out a sigh of relief.

'What just happened?' Kate asked us through a link.

'Nightmare.' Danny replied.

'Oh, my bad.' She sighed. 'Wait, what the hell happened to the ground?' Kate said as her wolf stood the two up.

My wolf just laughed to herself.

'Why didn't we use this before? At my old pack so I could get out.'

We had no where near enough strength to do that.

'Oh'

'So you're a super too?' Emily asked in shock in a link.

'Wait what?' Kate asked as she looked at the ground that pushed against my back paws.

I stood still for a little longer and my wolf made the ground level out.

'Since when could you do that?' Kate asked in a surprised tone.

'Since like, two seconds ago.'

'Well damn babe.' She laughed before her wolf walked over to mine and licked right between my wolf's ears.

'I want to go try it out.' I smiled at her through the link.

'I wanna know what happens. You three are welcome to watch if you want.' Kate spoke in the link and all five of us got to the more open space in the front yard.

'Let's see what you got Luna!' Danny yelled in an excited tone.

'Let's do this.' I said to my wolf.

Hell yeah

My wolf ran, but with every stride the ground lifted up from underneath us. It was like a hill almost, but it fell once we stepped off of it.

She jumped off before running in front of Kate and the other three and creating a rock wall before jumping down.

She then stomped and the wall fell.

'A fucking barrier?! Do you know how useful that would've been last fight?!' Emily groaned as she watched my wolf and I.

I've got one more trick.

'Let me see it.'

She faced away from the others and jumped up onto her back paws before slamming down onto earth and it was like a mini earthquake that shot in front of us. The ground rippled and there as it shot up with power before falling back down.

It gets stronger as we use it more, but yeah.
Surprise.

'Why didn't you tell me about this before?'

Because you'd want to try it right then and there, but we were no strong enough yet.

'Oh'

I walked back over to them and Kate's wolf walked up to me and rested his head on my shoulder. Basically a wolf hug.

'I'm proud of you.' Kate whispered through our link.

'Thank you.'

'Holy shit Luna...' The three warriors that watched said in unison.

'Even I am a little scared to mess with her now.' Kate chuckled a little and the others nodded their heads.

'When can you shift back into human form?' I asked her through our link.

'In about an hour. He is stubborn.' She sighed.

I walk out of the closet after shifting and putting clothes on to see Kate in clothes already.

"I got moody with him so he let me shift." Kate smiled as she walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "You're beautiful." She whispered.

"You're cute." I smirked to myself, knowing what is about to happen.

"I am not cute!" Kate yelled a little as she back up.

"Yes you are." I smirked.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No, no I'm not."

"Yes, yes you are."

"You're not going to stop, are you?" Kate sighed as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Nope." I smiled at her and she hugged me again and kissed my forehead.

The pups kicked her as soon as she pulled me into a hug.

"You argued with me." I laughed.

Kate just chuckled as she picked me up and put me in bed before turning the lights off and getting in bed beside me.

Today was kick ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 22.9K 72
Mia is an omega with a troubled and mysterious past. She yearns to find her mate after years of no success, and finally find the love she needs to he...
56.8K 1K 29
Blake was your average teenage werewolf until she found her mate Christian the alpha of the pack. Blake thought they would live happily ever after. B...
12.5K 114 16
Kate is different then most, even in her own species. Not only is she a werewolf, but she is one of the only purebred Female werewolves to ever exist...
201K 5.9K 20
Not edited fully Very cringe that you will die BOOK 1 of mates Luca Black is a normal human boy he has a twin sister Lexi and a big brother Matt wh...