The Billionaire's Queen

Od shiningelsa13

So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the o... Viac

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER # 1
CHAPTER # 2
CHAPTER # 3
CHAPTER # 4
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER # 6
CHAPTER # 7
CHAPTER # 8
CHAPTER # 9
CHAPTER # 10
CHAPTER # 11
Untitled Part 13
CHAPTER # 12
CHAPTER # 13
CHAPTER # 14
CHAPTER#15
CHAPTER # 16
CHAPTER # 17
CHAPTER # 18
CHAPTER # 19
CHAPTER # 20
CHAPTER # 21
CHAPTER # 22
CHAPTER # 23
CHAPTER # 24
PICS IN THEIR ROOM
CHAPTER # 25
CHAPTER # 26
CHAPTER # 27
CHAPTER # 28
CHAPTER # 29
CHAPTER # 30
CHAPTER # 31
CHAPTER # 33
CHAPTER # 34
CHAPTER # 35
CHAPTER # 36
CHAPTER # 37
CHAPTER # 38
CHAPTER # 39
CHAPTER # 40
CHAPTER # 41
XAVIER AND STELLA
PRETTY PLEASE.
NEW STORY IS OUT.

CHAPTER # 32

6.1K 252 7
Od shiningelsa13

CHAPTER # 32

We got to the party on time for the first time, as Stella asked me to control myself on the promise that we would return home only after two hours.

The party was being held to announce the company's name which had won the project. We approached our assigned table to find our friends. They were here to support us. My friends wished me good luck.

There were only two companies competing for the project as Maxwell was disqualified.

My assistant was also sitting with us as he would help me with some paper work.

When I was announced as the winner who got the project, I thanked my friends who were congratulating me and clapping for me.

I got to the stage with Stella by my side. I received the project file on stage while wrapping my other arm around her waist. I looked at her to find her already looking at me while smiling proudly. I tried to give the file to her as she was the reason for me getting the project. But she placed her hand on mine so that we both were holding the file together.

Her luck, her wishes, her presence was what I needed to get these kind achievements in my life.

She is my biggest achievement.

Clutching the file to her chest Stella was jumping on her feet with the brightest smile on her face.

She was so much happy even more than me on my success.

Everyone was congratulating us and she was looking at me proudly, then she would tell them that I worked so hard for it.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her temple. I said, "My baby girl is so happy.''

She turned towards me and said smiling at me, " You are mine. So your achievement is my achievement.''

Pulling her closer to me I said smirking, " Don't you think I deserve a treat for this?''

She blushed and whispered in my ear, " Wait for an hour for that, my Xavi.''

Then kissing my cheek she turned towards her friends. Walking towards them she looked at me over her shoulder and winked at me. I smiled but again that restlessness returned when she walked away.

I proceeded to the bar. Not feeling like to have a drink I ordered an apple juice. After gulping down the juice I felt dizzy.

What is happening to me?

I staggered a bit but got hold of the bar counter. Then I searched the crowd for my baby girl but everything looked blur. I called her but it only came out as a whisper, "Baby girl.''

Just then someone came and hugged my side supporting me. I looked at that person to find my baby girl. I couldn't see her face but I recognized her dress and hair color.

But why I am not getting that calm and peaceful feeling that I always used to feel whenever she would be near me?

Everything was blur. I was loosing my consciousness time to time.

The last thing I remember was, we were in a hallway with rooms on both sides. I remember us going in one of the rooms and then I black out.

Third person POV:

Stella was still in the party looking for her Xavi. It had been an hour since she last saw him.

Her friends and their husbands were also looking for him and trying his mobile number.

Xavier's personal assistant came and said, "Mam, I have asked the guards but they didn't saw him leaving.''

Just then she received a message on her phone. She saw the message and she became stiff like a stone, her hands started to shake.

She closed her hands in a fist and like a stone statue started to proceed towards the lift.

She didn't heard her friend Sarah and Xavier's PA calling her.

Xavier's PA started to follow her by going in another lift as he knew his boss would kill him if something happened to her.

Sarah looked down when something touched her feet. It was Stella's phone. Sarah saw the message and gasped. She immediately called her husband and showed him the message. One by one all the friends saw the message. They looked at each other to figure out a way to help Xavier, their friend.

Stella walked to room 302 with heavy steps and stoic face. She opened the door as it was not locked. She heard moans and groans which were breaking her heart piece by piece. She pushed the door open which collided to the wall, startling the two persons tangled in each other arms on the bed.

Her Xavi and his other woman.

The message she received earlier on her mobile phone flashed before her eyes. Then she lost her control. In fact she lost everything at that moment, even her ownself.

Your husband is celebrating his success with his mistress in room 302.

( picture of Xavier and a woman kissing)

.................................................................................................................

Xavier POV:

The first thing I felt before gaining my senses, was a prick in my arm.

I groaned feeling a headache and opened my eyes to see that I was in a room with a weight on my chest. Slowly, I was getting orientation of the situation. Then BANG! I heard the room's door being collided to the wall.

I looked to where the sound was coming from, only to find Stella standing like a statue then I looked at the weight on my chest to find a woman naked with only a sheet around her body, leaning her upper body on my chest.

I looked down to find my shirt open, exposing me up to my waist band with few of its buttons missing, like someone ripped it open.

I immediately pushed that woman away from me and got up. Again I felt dizziness and staggered a bit because I got up abruptly. I looked down when my shirt's buttons touched my bare feet. I looked to my side at the wall mirror to see lipstick marks on my chest. Getting alarmed, I looked at Stella who was still standing like a statue,

"Stella, baby girl.....''

But she didn't let me complete, and in a lightening speed she smashed the vase on a nearby table on a human head but it wasn't mine but the head of the naked woman on bed. She screamed before she fell unconscious on the bed with her bleeding head.

Stella turned towards me. Tears started streaming down her face.

I panicked as Stella had never cried in her whole life, not even when Mother Mary died.

But she was crying now.

"Stella, no, don't, listen to me baby girl.''

I approached her but she whispered, "Xavi, Why?''

Then all of a sudden her eyes rolled back before she fell but I caught her in my arms. Laying her down on the floor, I shook her while tapping her cheeks gently.

When I didn't feel her chest moving, I checked her breath by placing two fingers below her nose to find she wasn't breathing.

Hurriedly, I placed my head on her chest to hear her heartbeat but it wasn't there also.

I shouted, "STELLA! WAKE UP! You are scaring me.''

Without waiting another second, I started CPR. I pumped her chest while shouting her name. I gave her mouth to mouth breath.

I kept doing the CPR while flashes of her telling me her feelings came before my eyes.

..............................................................................................................

Xavi, I am, may be strong physically but I am very weak emotionally.

................................................................................................................

I trust you.

...............................................................................................................

Never ever break my trust which I have on you and your love, Xavi.

...............................................................................................................

Never ever cheat on me....I will die, Xavi.

................................................................................................................

I can't bear the pain of betrayal, the pain of my broken heart and soul.

................................................................................................................

If you ever fell out of love and started hating me, just kill me Xavi but don't ever cheat on me.

................................................................................................................

I trust you.

Never ever break my trust

Never ever cheat on me

I will die, Xavi.

I can't bear the pain of betrayal

I will die, Xavi.

I will die........

................................................................................................................

After ten trials, she didn't even move a finger.

My PA came and shouted my name to make me realize of his presence.

I whispered weakly, "Hos.......Hospital.''

He looked at Stella, then the woman with a bleeding head on the bed and then at me.

I shouted in anger still pumping her chest,

"HOSPITAL! DAMN IT!''

He stammered, "I-it's just across t-the road, Sir.''

I immediately hugged her close to me and like a mad disheveled man ran bare feet all the way to the hospital.

I didn't know who was looking at me?

I didn't heard my friends calling on my way.

I didn't know who stopped the traffic while I was running bare feet across the road?

I only wanted to get her to the hospital.

I hugged her close to me tightly anticipating her breath fanning my neck and her heart beating against my chest.

I neither felt her heartbeat nor her breath...... 

THE  NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED WHEN TWO THINGS WILL BE DONE 

1) AT LEAST , 70 % TO 80 % OF THE READERS OF THIS CHAPTER WILL ALSO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER

2) 10 READERS OF MY STORY WILL SEND ME THE PICS OF THE CELEBRITIES THEY IMAGINE TO BE XAVIER AND STELLA

ONLY TWO GREAT READERS OF MINE HAVE SEND ME THE NAMES OF THEIR XAVIER AND STELLA . IF YOU CAN'T SEND THE PICTURES THEN SEND ME THE NAMES OF THE CELEBS AND THEIR NATIONALITY SO I COULD GOOGLE THEM.

I AM EVIL, RIGHT?

I KNOW.

HAHAHAHAHAA (EVIL LAUGH)

SO GUYS HURRY UP 

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW.......

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

326K 18K 55
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
91.2K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
1.8M 81.2K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
99.5K 3.7K 27
I open my eyes to see her right above, smiling. She's so adorable. My finger lightly traces her smile line. "Don't you think we could do something e...