CHAPTER #5

CHAPTER # 5

Xavier POV:

It had been two weeks since I last saw her. I got her basic information like her name, address, occupation and the fact that she spend her 18 years at that orphanage as she was practically adopted by late mother Mary, the person who established that orphanage. I got all this info about her two days after seeing her for the first time and then I had to fly to Vegas for buisness for my new project. I instructed my investigator to keep an eye on her and keep her protected. But surprisingly when I returned to New York two days earlier than the schedule, I found my investigator in hospital. He was beaten badly with bruises on his face, broken arm and a broken leg. When I asked about my angel to know if she was alright he became horrified and told me that she was the one who had beaten him that badly. He had to run from there to save himself, before he could reveal my name to her.

He must have hurt his head badly because how can my angel who is so cute and small in compared to his 6 feet height can beat him. Moreover he was like bulldozer with so much muscles. No way she can beat him. I'm sure she can't even hurt a fly. I have to get someone as his replacement and pay for his treatment before he got back to work again.

The next day I woke up being happy for my friend's wedding with his PA Amanda. I knew he liked her since she was appointed as his PA by his late grandfather. He was in love with her but wouldn't admit it. I mean he was getting married directly without any engagement before.

I got to the venue and I was informed that I had to walk with the third bridesmaid as the groom's bestman because apparently my other two friends have decided in my absence whom they were going to walk with leaving me and her to walk down the aisle together. I haven't even seen her. I hope she doesn't start to hit on me because I have said goodbye to my womanizing ways. That is because of two reasons

1. I had lost my interest in other women since I saw my baby girl . I would always compare them to my angel. She is just so perfect. No one can be a match to her.

2. I had decided to spend the rest of my life with her and to make her mine.

I walked to my friends, congratulated the groom by hugging him. He then walked to the alter. Just then two bridesmaids walked towards us and got to their respective positions beside each of my friends. I was left alone as they were talking to each other. They looked like they were dating and were actual couples. I fake coughed to get their attention and asked,'' where is the third bridesmaid who is going to walk with me''.

The one standing beside Lucas and was blushing like a tomato after he said something to her a while ago, answered me, ''oh! She is giving final touches to the cake. She wants to make a perfect cake for her friend's wedding. Oh look there she is.''

I turned around to be amazed by the beauty of my baby girl who was looking like an angel.

She walked towards me and announced smiling to her friends looking so much happy for her friend,'' I'm ready girls.''

I was dumbstruck by her beauty and unconsciously said aloud,

''I'm also ready for you.''

''Oh great!'' she said .

We got to our respective positions being ready to walk down the aisle. I was so thankful to God that I was walking down the aisle with her. Soon she would be walking down the aisle in a wedding gown towards me standing at the alter as my bride. Introducing myself I said,''hi, my name is Xavier.''

''hi, my name is Stella.'' she said with a sweet smile

'' beautiful name for a beautiful girl.'' I said with a smirk

'' yeah. I know besides I have heard this line many times before nothing new.'' she said like she isn't affected by my compliment whereas I was aiming to make her blush at my compliment like other girls. I got confused. Am I missing something?

We walked down the aisle together while I was staring at her beautiful face.

...................................................................

We were present at the wedding reception in the evening . Stella was talking to bride and groom after they had their first dance. I walked there. Amanda excused herself because someone was calling her. Once she was gone, Ace and Stella started glaring eachother.

'' take very good care of my friend Ace. If you made her cry then you are going to be in a lot of physical pain. I promise and you should definitely know something about me that I never break my promises.'' said a serious looking Stella.

Does she know that she looks so hot when she is angry?

My little angry bird.

''She is my wife too.'' said Ace. He is the most serious and closed off among us. His answers are always short and to the point.

''Do you love her?'' she asked

''Not your buisness.'' he said

''Love is not buisness.''

''I think you should better enjoy the function,Stella.''

''And I think you should better start to keep my friend happy, Ace.''

''You should not be worried about her because she is MY wife now.''

''Tonight is your wedding night right.''

''Yes.''

'' make love to her, don't f*ck her.'' saying that she turned and left leaving Ace and me shocked.

Ace clenched his jaw. To cool him down I said,'' leave it, she is just worried about her friend.''

''she is just so irritating and annoying. I wonder why Amanda made Stella her friend?'' said a furious Ace.

''Oh come on. She is just a little angry bird.'' I said.

''You can say that because you have just met her. You don't know her, dude.'' he said shaking his head.