CHAPTER # 3

CHAPTER # 3

Xavier POV:

She turned towards me and said,'' Hi, Xavier.''

I smirked at her dangerously,''Hi,Stella.''

As usual she wasn't the least affected by my signature dark and dangerous look, the one which makes my enemies tremble in fear.

She walked to Roman's chair and sat on it.

'' I'm hungry don't you guys have anything to eat here.'' she said while matching my dark challenging look.

''it's my friend's office not mine.''I scoffed

''look Xavier it's my friend's charm bracelet not mine.'' she said showing me her bracelet and continued,''both of you are one and a same thing. No difference. Now be a good host on behalf of your friend and order a large pizza only for me with vanilla shake. After all I saved your efforts for helping your friend and I saved your friend's money that he was going to waste on his pathetic private investigators.''

I ordered what she asked and pasta for myself, then I sit across her with the desk separating us.

'' how did you know that Roman appointed investigators?'' I asked.

One thing which is good about her and very rare now a days is that she is very honest and answers your questions honestly. She definitely has a way with words like just how she changed the whole situation for good by putting some sense in Roman, finding Isabella and bringing her here. Moreover she had also cleared all the misunderstandings and even got to the real culprit. I think she is right, Roman's private investigators are really pathetic.

'' stupid, everyone knows about billionaires having private investigators.'' she said while solving a rubix cube she found on the desk.

''you called me stupid!'' I exclaimed

''are you deaf too?''she said folding her arms and tilting her head sideways.

''No one dares to disrespect me.'' I said in a low voice warning her.

''but I'm Stella and the most important question is, are you really a respectable person in the society?''

'' well what can you say I'm a handsome billionaire'', I tell her the fact with arrogance and my smirk of course.

''well it's a fact that you are handsome but you can't earn respect by that, I mean then you all should respect prostitutes because they are beautiful and if people respect you for being a billionaire then they respect your money not you.''

I was feeling proud of myself and happy that she found me handsome but like every other time she spoiled my mood by stating the fact that I didn't like at all.

Wait, did she just compared me with prostitutes!

'' how dare you compare me to prostitutes,'' I exclaimed by slamming my hands on the desk with force but damn she didn't flinched a bit nor did she blink for once.

'' why? They are also human beings like you all arrogant men and you arrogant men can sleep with them but can't be compared to them. If many men have seen a prostitute naked then she also have seen them naked. You can kiss them, run your mouth over their bodies and then call them trash? Don't you think it makes you stray dogs who eat from trash?''

''why are you insulting me like this when I haven't even slept with a prostitute?'', I said aloud.

'' you are a virgin?''she asked curiously.

What the hell, why can't I win from her even a single argument? And the argument continues until we are interrupted. If I can't win then I will not let her win also. She should be a shy person because it goes with her cute looks and then I would be able to make her my baby girl.

''No'', I said with a clenched jaw.

'' then you sure have treated those girls like_''

Thank God she was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Why can't she stop stating the facts and rubbing them on my face for once.

''Ah, my pizza is here. Go get it.''she said. I was about to get up but then looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

'' did you just order me, small Stella.'' I narrowed my eyes at her.

''well, you are my host, you are going to pay for the food and I know you have ordered something for you too.'' she said

'' how did you know I ordered something for me?'' I asked.

Then we heard another knock.

I went to the door and got the food while paying for it.

'' your pizza and vanilla shake, small Stella.'' I wanted to annoy her and win for the first time from her. Then I would tease her and call her small Stella for the rest of our lives together.

REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER?...

'' give me that.'' she snatched her food from me.

We continue to eat and then being bored I started to have a conversation by saying,''so about Sarah_''

She lifted her hand without looking at me and said,'' I'm hungry right now. I don't talk while eating because food is important.''

she continued to give all her attention to her food making me jealous of a PIZZA. God why she annoys me so much? She doesn't eat like a pig, she eats gracefully and in a way like she is eating world's delicious dish making the other person feel hungry. That is why I ordered for myself even when I was not hungry, because I knew that I would be going to need it according to my experience with her in the past two years.

Seeing her licking her small and a bit chubby finger with sauce on it I became hungry for her I wanted to eat that soft,small and chubby hand and fingers and at the same time kiss it again and again. She wiped it with a napkin before finishing her pizza and sipping her shake while being focussed on the straw.

God! she is looking so cute right now. By now I also managed to finish my pasta while staring at her.

She looked at me and I didn't averted my gaze from her. If there was some other girl in her place she would have been red as a tomato by now. But she held my gaze and stood up with her shake in her hand. She said,''I'm going now and you were asking about Sarah, I will not tell you about her but to her husband.'' she walked to the door and I also stood up. She opened the door but turned around thinking that may be she forgot something. And then she said, '' you can call me small Stella.''I gave her a small smile. She then smiled mischievously at me making me serious and alarmed,she said, ''and I will call you Xavier prostitute.''

That made me fuming with anger and I yelled,'' WHAT THE_''

and before I could chase her the ringing of my phone made me stop in my tracks and I attended Roman's call while taking deep breaths to control my anger. After agreeing to go to the hospital to meet him, I cut the call and broke the coffee table.

Why can't you be a simple ,sweet ,shy and soft spoken girl so that I can make you mine and make you beg for my attention,make you desperate for me and my touch, make you fall for me.

But no you have to be like this. You have to annoy me and make me angry.

The biggest problem is I still want you.