Breakable Deal | TayK

By iamdebii

" If the eagle doesn't follow the flow, than he doesn't go with everyone else. " Copyright © by 47goddess, al... More

•0•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•85•
•86•
•87•

•84•

95 9 0
By iamdebii

»Maybe you have to know the darkness before you know the light«

•••••••••

Danyal|Danny👅
My eyes flick open, as thought I heard something. But yet the warmth, the hug. I felt so good to be in bed with my baby girl again. She was peacefully asleep. The rain, outside seemed to have caused a disaster. Everyone is asleep.

The time appeared, that It was now 6:35 am.

Why would I wake up in the middle of 6 am and feel so weird. I took a look outside the window and it was pretty wet and dark. Tay has still not returned, or noticfy us where he was. Where is Tay?

That question repeated in my mind. He never called after he got there. But I'm sure his safe, Caus he always calls when there's an issue.

I got up and walked out the room stretching.

I walked down the stairs, since I became abit thirsty.

I stretched while walking into the kitchen and pulling out a brand new fresh water bottle out of the fridge. After that I sat by the table and drank.

"Suh early?" A voice said shaking me.

"Baby." I said. "You scared me".

"I'm sorry." she hugged me. "wat yuh ah doing up suh early."

"Da rain distracted ma sleep." I smiled.

"Aww did it." She pecked my lips before walking away. "Well it's really heavy."

"Yeah?" I said drinking.

"Is everyone asleep, or did yhu wake them up ta' ask them where I went?" I questioned as she chuckled.

" mi let dem sleep of course." She said as I turned my chair around, she walked around.

"dis neighbourhood has de siem type of ouses." She said

"Mhm." I agreed, once she walked to the back door.

"wat de." She said looking out at something.

She fixed her eye, to see if she was actually seeing something.

"There ah problem?" I questioned.

"Ohhhhh." She shockingly said. "Dan someones out dere." She said as I got up to check.

The fuck? I opened the door and walked out making contact with the rain.

A guy laid there, blood on the ground washed by the rain.

Who is this br- Tay?

"Tay?" I said. " God Tay! Baby go get the others real quick"

"Ohhhh ma wat happened." I lifted him up as he was passed out.

He lost a lot of blood

"Man I knew yhu shouldn't have crossed da border." I cried

"Wat happened!"Jay appeared behind me

"Ion kno' man, I jus' saw him layin' lifeless." I said once the rest came out running.

"Grab da legs , I grab da arms." Chip said to Malcom.

"Get Lexis quick!" I said to Kennedy.

Oh man bro.

Royalty|TyTy👑
"KEEP Fuckin' tryin'." I said semi yelling and panicking.

And it's been like this for almost this hour now.

We've been trying to call Jay, Mal, Chip, Dan, Jer, Dave, Neddy, Immy, Lex, And Dri But Nobody is awake.

No one is picking up.

The sound of the gun shot repeated under my sleep, moved my heart out of place.

Once I came down , he was gone. The blood showed the trace and he was nowhere in the house. This had me crying thinking he was dead but I know his out there.

Yes I was mad,I am mad ever since yesterday. I hate him. He hurt me. He hurt people! He broke a promise that he promised to keep.

But his still my love..

A tear left my eye, and I played with the ring he passed back to me.

I grabbed my phone and rang Jayden. "Please pick up." I crossing my fingers walking back and forth.

"Hello." He picked up.

"Jay." My cracked voice said.

"Tay." We both said at the same time

"He's." I cried

"He's here Royalty." He said as my heart raced. "Passed out."

"Ok ok were comin' there right now." I said

"Royalty be calm." He said.

"I love yhu." I said wiping my tears before hanging up.

"Wat they say." Trace said.

"Would yhu be able ta' drive Trace?" I said throwing the keys at her. " We need ta' move."

Danyal|Danny👅
"Argggghhhh." He groaned once Lexi pulled out the bullet.

But he wasn't opening his eyes. They were just shut. The only sound that came out was of him was groaning.

"It's out." She said wrapping a bandage around his leg.

After that he was quiet.

I put the heater closer to him. As his cold blue lips kept still.

"Who did dis?" I questioned.

"20 miss calls from Trace." Malcom said pulling out his phone.

"fifth teen fah fi mi." Kennedy said.

"We all got ah call." David said once a knock came from downstairs.

"I'll go get it." Jayden got up.

"We should let him rest." I said covering him up and walking out wit the rest.

Once I made it to the last stair, I was surprised to see Royalty, Tracey, And Jordan standing at the door.

"Is he ok?" Tracey questioned kissing Mal's cheeks.

"Yeah." Chip replied.

"Are yhu ok?" Jayden asked pulling his sister into his arms.

"Yeah." She responded.

"So I need an explanation of wat actually happened." I said as we sat down.

"He came last night, and I'm pretty sure y'all was aware. Dan he apologised to Tyty and was bout' ta' leave but we told him ta' spend da night. So he did. We let him have da couch in da living room. And dan in middle of 5am, cops rock up, he told me ta' go ta' da room and dan da next thang I kno', he was shot." Trace explained.

"After he ran through da back door, we didn't see him. We called y'all. But y'all didn't pick up. Non of y'all."

"So watchyhu think happened?" I asked.

"We'on kno'." Jordan said rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"He lost ah lot of blood." Lexi said. "He could've lost himself yhu kno'."

"His alive though." Mal added.

"I reckon y'all should rest." I said. "We leavin' once Tay wakes up."

"We can sleep in da other room." Jayden said.

I sighed.

I waited for everyone to get up, so I got up after them and we all walked upstairs.. I shut the lights.

I entered the other room with everyone who made themselves comfortable. Since Kennedy and I have the bed cause of her leg, I slept on her left and Immy slept on her right.

She was shaking. She was too cold. "Immy yhu ah'ite?" I questioned as she just put on a cold smile. I took off my hoodie and helped her wear it. Pregnancy is actually hard man.

"I'll squeeze in wid y'all." Jayden said getting onto the bed.

"Royalty yhu cool down there?" I questioned cause she was alone. Everyone was wid their own couple.

"Yeah." She nodded. I felt bad.

"Here take ma spot." I said

"Nah it's ight." She responded

"Ty cum sleep wid mi." Kennedy requested. "Please."

"Ight fine." She said getting up and getting in the bed and sleeping with them ...

I took her spot covered myself n slept. Let the morning be good.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
✨Vote✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 311 13
♡̷̷ 📖᭡ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃... 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄
3K 87 6
"Why would lie to me it's not Hard to keep it a buck"
169K 5.2K 16
𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐥𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
268K 10K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏