Breakable Deal | TayK

By iamdebii

" If the eagle doesn't follow the flow, than he doesn't go with everyone else. " Copyright © by 47goddess, al... More

•0•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•

•70•

140 6 0
By iamdebii

»Don't put you happiness in other people's hands. They'll drop it!«

•••••••••

TayK|Tay🔫
It's obvious I've never shot nobody? Not infront of her, not in front of nobody.... that's why I give it to one of the guys to finish it off... apart from today of course, I couldn't do anything about it.

The door opened and everyone walked back in. I slowly got off Royalty and have them space to sit on the bed.

Some on the flo and on the couches.

"Oh Baby, I forgot we had ah tv." Royalty said grabbing the remote as I took it befo her.

"Come on it's being like ah month."

"There's barely anythang ta' watch on da tv anyways." I said.

What?

I'm on the news! Royalty knows how bad the cops are on my ass, but she don't know I'm on the motherfucking news.

And whatever the news will say about me, it's gonna be something else. And it being like that. So I'd rather lose myself, than to lose my girl.

I don't know man. I got this money stacked. And I need to get it to Clinton. If that's what he wants.... but the problem is, he won't leave me after that. I know for sure.

They made it so fucking confusing. Leaving us to no clue who that money belongs to? Victoria? Or Clinton? Or maybe whoever Deejay thinks it's also also for.

It still gets to me how I fell inlove. I don't know, I just always think of it, and it wasn't my plan anyways.. I assure you that.

But Danny?

He had always being a ladies man.

He had a good girlfriend, back in Arlington, her name was Asha.

They were an on and off couple.

The thing was Danny abused her, cheated, lied, did everything. And she left and he kept on running back to her.

That's why I was surprised he actually never did shit to Kennedy. He actually fell for her.

Me on the other side. I never had love, never was into love. I loved my self tho. Never wanted anything to do with hoes.

The only thing I really wanted was sex.

So I tapped that and gapped that. You feel me. But at the end of the day, I ended up like Danny.

In love.

But all my life I lived in a lie.

You'll know when your ready for it.

"So." Jayden broke the silence. "I was plannin' ta' go home and pack our stuff."

"Yeah, I think err'body should do dat." Jer said.

"Y'all comin' back ta'night?" Royalty asked.

"Maybe tomorrow morning." Mal said kissing her cheeks.

Jayden sat besides Royalty and whispered something in her ear.

"Ight." She said as he got up and every one left.

I didn't wanna ask her caus that stays between her and her brother.

I turned to my side and she wrapped her hands around me and smiled before she had let go, and got out of bed.

My eyes traced where she was heading to, which was by the door..she locked and turned back to me flashing that same ole smile.

"Have y'all made ah decision wen we ought ta' leave dis place?"

"Nah." I softly said picking up her phone....before she received a message.

"who may dis be." I smiled, turning it around.

"Iva"

"Since when did yhu and Ivanka get close?-"

"We ain't close, plus she messaged me first, we're not friends." She said as I continued.

Iva:
I had the chance to steal him off you, but he wasn't worth a price, and he wanted me.

Ha! This girl is so confused. Why in the hell would I want her.

"Wow babe yhu talk ta' yo mom?" I questioned after exiting her and Iva's conversation to find her mom.

I scrolled through their messages.

"She texted me ta' come home ah few days ago, dan I said no dan she threatened me..and blah blah." She said. "Da story goes on."

"She can keep tryin'." I said once she laid her head on my lap.

"She told me ta' watch yhu on da news or sumthin'..." She said playing with her fingers. "She said yo ah murderer."

I stood at her for a lil while and got up looking around for my phone. Till it rang by the tv, I walked to the tv and picked it up.

"Yo?" I said.

"Yo Tay, fi yuh still inna de hotel?" He said as Jayden alone walked in and I turned around walking towards the window.

"Yeah." I said looking out.

"did u receive de call fram Jer?" He questioned.

"Nah but I think his downstairs." I responded. "Where yhu at?"

"at home mi gat ah likle situation pon fi mi ass." He said. "Dunton."

"Of course it's him who else." I scoffed turning back to Jayden.

"Chip hold on one sec...." I said. "where da guys?"

"They're out." He replied. "Took da girls along."

I turned around and spotted Malcom standing by the bin with his car parked by him.

"Wat's Mal doin' there alone on da phone?" I questioned, as Jay walked over taking a close look.

"Ion kno'." He said once Malcom looked up to us and I opened the window.

My phone vibrated, and I lifted it up and saw that Jer was calling.

"Holup Jer's callin'." I said before put him on hold before picking up Jer's call. "Jeremiah.....watsup?"

"We jus' passed Victoria and some guys." He said

"Watchyhu mean."

"Get out of there now." He said. "They're on their way."

"Ah'ite Bro Holup." I said swapping the call back to Chip.

"Chip, are yhu wit' Trinity?" I said

"inna fi mi bed." He said

"Ah'ite no need fo' information, she kno's da best hotels tell her ta' pick one as quick as possible and book a room fo' us." I said. "Victoria is comin'."

I quickly hung up looking down out the window. "Mal yhu ah'ite bro!" I said

"Yeah man." He responded as I ran to pick up the bags and threw it down at him.

"Put these bags in yo trunk, we movin'." I said getting the other cases and throwing them also.

Once he was done he stopped and stood at me.

"Watchyhu want me ta' do." He said

"Go find Chip." I replied.

"Wat's goin' on." He said as I saw a car swoop at the parking lot.

"Go Mal! Get outta here." I said once he realised and got in his car and sped off.

"Baby." Royalty stood up behind me.

Holy fuck.... I forgot she was here! I passed back her phone before she placed it in her pocket and I kissed her head..

I could throw her out the window but Malcolm is gone, and she's not a bag, she'll get hurt.

"Some thangs 'bout ta' happen." I sighed. "But wat ever happens, promise ta' not take it ta' heart."

"Okay?" She said. "I promise."

"Stay behind me okay..?" I said once Jayden took out his gun.

"They're here." I said

"Jayden." Royalty said. "Watchyhu doin'. Who's comin'." She questioned before the door busted open and Victoria walked in with 3 other boys.

I hope Jer is doing something for us.

They shut the door smirking as I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Really? I thought yhu came wit an army." Jay groaned. "I got prepared for nothin'."

"Well hi." I said. "So good at trackin' us down."

They stood there and just looked at us. No worries, we studied each other.

One was masculine, one was dark and tall, the other was average height with dreadies. Not bad.

"Can I ask yhu ah question?" Jayden said. "Why are u yhu always wit' little boys."

"Mind yo-"

"Spare me dat bull shit." He cut her off. "Don't talk."

"Jayden......Give her ah chance ta' speak of wat she came fo'." I said. "Caus' ma legs are dyin' of standing here....so Miss Johnson, how may we help yhu ."

"I didn't come for yo help." She said. "I came fo' ma money." 

"Wat money?" I said

"Da money-"

"Dat money, is Taylor's property! If Taylor can't have it....dan nobody else can. I kno' yo gonna argue wit' me so....lemme question yhu? Who's money do yhu want? Da ones dat's 'pose ta' be Taylor's? Or da one dat's not 'pose ta' be Clinton's." I said

"Which one?"
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
✨Vote✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 48
"ғσяεvεя αη∂ αℓωαүs σηcε мεαηт ησтнιηg тσ тнιs ғαмιℓү вυт σηε ηιgнт cнαηgε∂ ιт αℓℓ." ○Intersex○ {Started: August 24, 2019} {Finished: November 7, 201...
299K 15K 43
"You the only thing I give a fuck about anymo', don't take my motivation away from me." * Imagine watching your childhood best friend become a sensat...
337K 10.5K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...