Breakable Deal | TayK

iamdebii

" If the eagle doesn't follow the flow, than he doesn't go with everyone else. " Copyright © by 47goddess, al... Еще

•0•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•

•57•

185 9 6
iamdebii

»Not friends
not enemies
Just strangers with memories«

•••••••••

(Continuing)

Royalty looked at me sighing before going back on her phone.

"Neddy, yhu need some rest," She said.

"Gudnite Tyty," Kennedy said

"I luh yhu," Royalty said before hanging up.

She sighed in relief and placed her arm around Danny.

"I kno' what it feels like ta' lose somebody, people.." She said

"Dat's not ma point." He replied sounding like he was boutta cry. "It's not da first time I lost somebody. It's jus' dat losin' somebody yhu cared fo' by someone yhu loves relative......come on Ty bare with me...."

"What are yhu fightin' fo?" She questioned him. "Peace or War? Do yhu want hatred or Love? Danny yhu can only choose one, If yhu love Kennedy, yhu don't have a reason to break up wit her because someone is is tryin' to ruin it."

"Listen...Dunton broke me and Kennedy up caus', he's in da way. And if that's the case we can't work out. I wanna kill him but dat will do nothin' but ta' bring grief in her life. She will hate me." He got up. "So it was better to jus' end things."

"Nobody can make dat choice fo' yhu and Kennedy. It's better ta' start somethin' and finish it. She's yo' girl, she wants ta' be here fo' yhu, dat's why she told yhu not ta' have any communication wit' him. Dat bruise she got, she ain't get it ta' please anybody, she earned it fo' fightin' fo' yhu." She argues. "And she put dat effort ta' get Chip ta' come down here and help yhu. Now why does she get da blame?"

"Danny man." I got up. "Don't let another motherfucker break that bond. Think 'bout it," I pat his shoulder, turning to Royalty and pecking her lips.

"I'll be back," I said.

I walked out....

I walked downstairs. Everyone was in their own corner.

Trinity in a corner with her head down on her phone.

Imani asleep on the ground.
Oh that's not comfortable, where's Jayden.?

Alexis was asleep on Deejay's shoulder whilst he played with her hair.

Jordan and David. Weren't down here.

Jer was on his mac thinking hard, I guess doing his good job.

Tracey and Malcom must've been in Danny's room. Ant and Jay was nowhere..

Malik- never mind.

I walked over to Trinity and sat her to her. I put my arm over her shoulder before she shivered and she looked up at me.

"Holup Dri I'll send yhu da address later and I'll call yhu back." She softly said before hanging up and looking at me, with heavy red eyes.

"Yhu Ah'ite?" I questioned.

She put on a lil weak smile.

"I'm jus' shook." She responded. "I hate dis place, everybody jus' die...."

"Mmmm."

"I thought da drive throughs would've maybe have stopped." She cried.

"It's Chicago." I said.

After a few seconds she grabbed my hands..

"Thanks fo' been here fo' us," She said before I smiled and pulled her down on my chest. "Thanks fo' also not abandonin' Neddy."

"I can't abandon nun of y'all now, y'all da only family I have." I responded. "Let's hope Danny changes his mind."

"Danny broke up wit' her." She lifted her head off my chest as I nodded.

"Don't stress err'thang gon' be good, " I required. "Yhu look tired, why don't yhu go up in ma room. We're all sleepin' there ta'night . Tell Royalty ta' fix da beds fo'err'body."

"Ok," She replied standing up and walking upstairs.

I sighed and got up. My eyes once again landed on Imani. I squat down once I got to her and placed my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. She was hot.

I wasn't sure if it was the baby, or just her.

I gently tapped her shoulder and she slowly flicked her eyes open.

"Royalty is makin' da beds upstairs," I said. "yhu can sleep on ma bed,"

"Thank yhu," her soft voice spoke.

"mind if I take yhu there?" I questioned as she sat up.

"Nah," She replied with a hand forehead .

"Yhu feelin' good?"

"Yeah, jus' ah bit dizzy," She replied.

I helped her up and sat her on a chair, and took out acetaminophen/aspirin-free pain relief from my cabinet and took along a glass of water.

I watched her drink and put the stuff away once's she was done.

I'm guessing she's 2 month now, I don't think it's an issue to feel nausea.

Once everything was done I helped her up the stairs, to the room.

"Ty, look after her," I said after walking in with her.

Danny had left.

I walked down the hallway and surprised by the bathroom door, which was opened.

I poked my head through the door.

Oh......just as I thought before.

David and Jordan. Since when?

"Um," I cleared my throat. "Time fo' bed...." I winked before chuckling and walking off.

I walked down the stairs..

"Deejay, da beds ready." I said, jumping off the last stair, whilst staring at Alexis who was dead asleep.

"We're all sleepin' in ma
room ta'night, to yhu too Jer." I said walking to the door, about to lock it when suddenly I heard two voices chatting.

I opened the door and took a peek outside.

Who we got here?

These nighas in the dark smoking..

"Y'all 'pose ta' be asleep we got ah great start tmr." I said as they stood at me.

"I'm not tired," Jayden said before waving the weed in my face. "Want sum?"

"I'm cool." I requested. "Yhu got ah baby momma out in here sleeping wit a bad temperature and yhu out here smoking joint."

"I'm sorry man," His voice cracked to the point he sounded like he was boutta cry. "I can't believe Lik just left us. His death touched me."

"Yhu think smokin' gon' bring him back," I suggested whilst shaking my head..

"Listen man, I'm as hurt as yhu are. We all are, but aye don't do this right now. Turn it out and let's go inside." I said.

They did so, and we walked back inside.

Once they all walked upstairs.I locked the doors and closed the lights.

The reason why I'm keeping us together is just incase. I want errbody to be together and safe.

I walked down the hallways as soon as I went upstairs. Out of the blue Dan walked out.

"Hey bro," I said. "Yhu Ah'ite?"

"Yeah man," He responded while we made our to my room.

"I'm always here fo' yhu man," I said before he put on a lil smile and walked in my room with me..

Royalty was asleep next to Trin comfortably, so I just left her there and slept next to Jer and Danny.

I closed the lights, before yawning.

Goodnight.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
✨Vote✨

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.7K 1K 35
"I'm not right for you I'ma menace." Tay K Fanfiction©️ EDITING‼️
136K 5.7K 48
"ғσяεvεя αη∂ αℓωαүs σηcε мεαηт ησтнιηg тσ тнιs ғαмιℓү вυт σηε ηιgнт cнαηgε∂ ιт αℓℓ." ○Intersex○ {Started: August 24, 2019} {Finished: November 7, 201...
338K 10.5K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
181K 8.6K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.