(ON HOLD) Being a Shinobi

By KuroiOozora

[KHR x NARUTO] (SLOW UPDATE) Tsuna wasn't sure if life loved her that much or hate her that much to make her... More

1 - The Fall of The Sky
2 - Rebirth
3 - First Meeting Between Cousins
4 - Uchiha Obito
5 - Team Seven
6 - Hyuuga Kou
7 - Early Awakening
8 - Visitation
9 - Resolve, and The Fallen Genius
10 - The Academy
12 - Team Nine
13 - Three More To Go
14 - First Ones Are Mostly Cursed
15 - Encounter
16 - Assistance
17 - Meet Again
18 - Bonds
19 - Identities
20 - Curiosity
21 - Back to the Village
22 - Interlude

11 - Just Like Her Brother

6.7K 221 93
By KuroiOozora

11 - Just Like Her Brother

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

The young Uchiha, Aburame, and Hyuuga looked at each other. It seemed that she would be in a different class from the two boys. Sakuya sweatdropped when she saw the disappointed expressions, not really visible for the Aburame but she could see it.

Smiling slightly, "Don't worry, I am sure we can see each other again during the break. Bye, you two" Sakuya whispered softly, before she walked towards the group in front of Iruka and Mizuki, after waving at her two friends, and brother.
.......................................................................

Q&A

Tsukiko K (FFN)
......Sakuya and Kou aren't bothered by the bugs, after all. Are they going to be in a team? ...... Or maybe Sakuya gets transferred to their class all of a sudden?
Btw, other than that, are Minato and Kushina going to die?

❀ Hmm... They won't be on the same team, but will be ...one day (...I think...)

❀ Well... Nope

❀ Minato and Kushina... I am still thinking about their fates actually...

❀❀❀

Nephlim-Diafire5 (Wattpad)
Kawahira will appear?

❀ Possibly? Never thought about it actually
.......................................................................

AN

I have exams coming up so I won't be updating for few weeks, which is why I am updating today

Thanks ~
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

(Sakuya = 6)

A year had passed since Sakuya's first day of Academy, and to put it bluntly, even though she displayed an Uchiha's straight face in front of everyone, Sakuya was so bored.

The lessons were interesting in the first few months because of the history of Shinobis and all those ninja stuff being taught, but as time went by, while the ninja stuff was still interesting, the rest of the academics were not because they were taught based on the books teachers handed out.

The problem about that was she had already read them all so she was practically ahead of all the students there (her life as Tsuna also helped. A lot) and she understood what the book was telling, but if she didn't, there was a book-smart brother at home to help. She even raided the poor library, much to Itachi's delight as the boy was very interested in reading books and scrolls.

And at the same time with the interesting part, it annoyed her because the two Chuunins seemed to pity her for the situation she was involved in previously and treat her like a crippled person. Sakuya was sure even crippled person didn't need pity, no matter it was out of kindness or fake kindness. They stopped though, after the first few months, passed and saw her doing things all by herself.

Back to the Academy, in the first year of studying, the curriculum started from lessons in basic ninja histories, basic ninja items' explanations, basic geography, basic math, flower arrangement for girls and server training (as a waiter and bartender) for boys for infiltration purposes, and a basic lesson about existing cultures. Plus, obligatory short lectures from veteran Shinobis on the last day of study on each month *.

The second-year onwards would also be the same, except the lessons deeper as years went by.

Students would be taught basic Academy Taijutsu stances and short spars starting from their second year.

Adding basic chakra and weapons handling (wield, throw, and trap-setting) lessons in their third year. And lectures from veteran Shinobis no longer be an obligation to attend.

Adding hand-seals and basic Genjutsu lessons to the fourth. Lectures from veteran Shinobis no longer available in their schedules.

Basic Academy Ninjutsu (Bunshin, Kawarimi and Henge) would be added to the fifth.

Adding deeper knowledge of the three Nin-Tai-Genjutsus and spars using them to the final year.

And by the end of the sixth year during the Academy graduation exam, they would be tested based on what they had learned, both paper-based and practical-based.

During the first year of studying, Sakuya managed to befriend a few students. The trio Ino-Shika-Chou Clan children, Yamanaka Inoue, Nara Shizuka, Akimichi Aichou, sitting side by side in the seats behind her. Two civilian girls named Kongou Tsuri and Torishika Maemi, who sat beside her. Three civilian boys, Kawahara Asahi, Yoshii Nao, and Yamashiro Toshi, who sat side by side, the row in front of her. Basically, she was surrounded by her friends.

Sakuya at first befriended many children but as time passed, she could see that most of them wanted to become friends due to her being an Uchiha. After months of observing and was sure they didn't have loose lips, Sakuya introduced the eight children she trusted to Aburame Rei and Hyuuga Kou from the class next door, which the two boys who did the same observing towards their friends, introduced five of them, Inuzuka Haka and his small partner Suimaru, Kurama Kumori, Shima Yurie, Katsuma Hirota, and Nakahara Masuo.

Sakuya was currently sitting last two row of the class by the window, waiting for the teachers to come. Students were being noisy, walking and running around. There was even some that were trying to get her attention, which she turned and smiled at them as they immediately went fangirling (because Sakuya looked like a boy) and fanboying (because female Uchihas are attractive. Enough said) before turning back to staring at the sky with a sigh.

'Today is the day for student shuffle' Sakuya thought as she stared at the sky. She remembered their fourteen years old sensei mentioned something about student shuffling between class A and B after every year of studying ended in order for the students to get used to being paired with unfamiliar students.

When the students complained about it, Iruka-sensei simply said "When you become a Chuunin level Shinobi, there will be many times where you have to work together with Shinobis you don't know. This student shuffling is a form of practice" in a very calm voice.

Sakuya turned towards the door when she heard the door slid open, and Iruka and Mizuki stepped in.

"Okay, everyone. Please be quiet and go back to your seats!" Iruka called.

...It seemed like not many students heard him.

After repeating for the third time, which ended up in the same result, an angry vein appeared on his forehead, that even Mizuki took a step away from the other teacher.

"BE QUIET AND GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS, YOU BRATS!!" Iruka shouted, effectively making everyone scrambled to their seats, even Shizuka snapped his head up from his sleep, and the class became silent. Sakuya sweatdropped. She bet everyone in the building could hear his voice.

Iruka sighed before clearing his throat. "Right. The names I read out, please stand by the door. You will be those who moved to class B. Mizuki will later lead you to class B" He said as he took out the list.

"Okay. Yamanaka Inoue" The pale-blond-haired boy stood up, waving goodbye to his friends, including Sakuya, who waved back.

"Torishika Maemi"

"Kawahara Asahi"

"Maemoto Kasuka"

"Inuzuka Nusazu"

"Kongou Tsuri"

"Yoshii Nao"

"Hyuuga Wasabi"

'Ah... Her...' Sakuya looked at the short twin-tail style black hair Hyuuga, who walked towards Mizuki. She did try to befriend the Hyuuga girl, but the response she got was...

"Haah? Did you hit your head or something? Why would I even want to be friend with you, Uchiha? Go away. You are an eyesore, weakling" She said, pushing Sakuya away. Sakuya would have fallen down the stairs if it weren't for the Ino-Shika-Chou walking up said stairs to their seats.

Sakuya being the kind girl she always was just let it go. Shrugging her shoulders towards the Hyuuga and went back to her seat. Seeing the Hyuuga's face, it seemed like the girl was expecting a fight with her, which was proven when the Hyuuga glared at her and sometimes mock her but the Uchiha brushed it off.

Until one day before the class started, Sakuya saw the Hyuuga was hurting her timid friend, Tsuri, right in front of the class. No one tried to stop her because none of them was brave enough to speak up against a member of a strong clan, even Maemi didn't know what to do. When Sakuya tried to stop them, the Hyuuga was more adamant in picking a fight with her.

"I challenge you, Uchiha! Fight me! I'll prove it to everyone that Hyuuga is stronger than weakling Uchiha!" Hyuuga Wasabi shouted, one hand gripping Tsuri's hair, another hand pointing a finger towards Sakuya.

"I would rather not. And please remove your hand from Tsuri-chan, Hyuuga-san." Sakuya said with the usual Uchiha tone.

"Hah! Are you scared, weakling?" The Hyuuga jeered at the young Uchiha, but Sakuya didn't pay any attention towards her, but rather at the crying Tsuri.

'What a brat. Then again, she is just a child being raised in only one environment' "I would rather not use violence to stop another, Hyuuga-san" Sakuya said, turning her attention back to the Hyuuga. "So, please refrain from hurting Tsuri-chan more and release her" Sakuya continued, which angered the Hyuuga.

"If that's what you wanted then, fight me!" The Hyuuga growled towards her, and before Sakuya could reply, the Hyuuga continue. "If I win, you will serve for the rest of your life, you lowlife Uchiha! And if you win, I will never go near you or your friends ever again." She stated, everyone in the class took a sharp intake. Those two conditions were unfair!

"So, how about it, Uchiha?" She smirked, seemed ready to humiliate Sakuya. Her fist tightened her hold on Tsuri's hair, making the girl cried out.

Sakuya went silent as she inwardly sweatdropped. 'If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was planning to humiliate herself' She thought before she made a small glance towards the still crying Tsuri in pain. 'Better get this done sooner' She looked back at the arrogant Hyuuga as Sakuya fold her arms.

"Okay" Sakuya agreed, making the Hyuuga made a larger smirk, while everyone took another sharp intake. They stared at her as if she suddenly went insane because if Sakuya were to lose, she would become the Hyuuga's slave.

"But," She said, and everyone went silent. "If I were to win, rather than that condition, I want you to apologize to Tsuri-chan" Sakuya said.

"Hah! Fine! I'll even bow, head on the floor to this commoner in front of everyone here if you win, Uchiha!" Wasabi smirked, making Sakuya arched her eyebrow. "You sure about that?"

"Why not? It's fair conditions anyway. You be my slave for the rest of your lives or I bow down to this lowly civilian" She smirked as the other students stared at her. 'No, it's not fair at all!!'

Sakuya shrugged her shoulders. "Well, suits yourself. It's you who added the bowing act when I only said to apologize" Sakuya said calmly.

Wasabi smirked as she immediately let go of Tsuri's hair, grabbing and thrown the civilian girl towards Sakuya, who caught her without hesitation. The moment Sakuya caught Tsuri, Wasabi dashed forward, ready to use gentle fist to immobilize the young Uchiha that led to her victory.

After catching Tsuri, Sakuya immediately moved her behind her and grabbed the Hyuuga's stretched arm. Pulling the arm towards her, Sakuya didn't hesitate to punch the arrogant Hyuuga right on her cheek.

Ignoring the Hyuuga, Sakuya turned around, facing the surprised Tsuri. "Are you okay, Tsuri-chan? Did she do anything more to you?" Sakuya asked in worry as she checked for any other visible injuries.

"I-I am okay, Sakuya-san. Hyuuga-san o-only wanted me to-to tell her about you but-but I refused" Tsuri said as she sobbed. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she was no longer at the Hyuuga's hurtful words and hand.

Smiling softly, Sakuya wiped the girl's tears away and hugged the girl. "It's okay now. It's okay. I am here" Sakuya soothed the girl. The remaining students were watching her in awe.

Sakuya slowly let go of the hug when she heard a growl. "Don't you dare ignore me, Uchiha!" the Hyuuga dashed forward again.

Sakuya again grabbed and pulled the stretched arm forward, then grabbed the Hyuuga's collar with her free hand, and slammed the Hyuuga to the floor as she released the hand the pulled, pinning her down.

"Listen, Hyuuga. If you want to fight a little longer, I will not be responsible if I were to send you to the infirmary, understand?" The Hyuuga shivered and went pale when the glaring eyes and dark face were facing her.

Gulping her saliva, Wasabi slowly and reluctantly nodded, which Sakuya then released her and went back to her civilian friend.

The Hyuuga smirked, immediately stood up and again, dashed towards Sakuya's back, which the students watching widened their eyes.

Before they could warn Sakuya, the Uchiha turned and kicked the Hyuuga right on her stomach, effectively cutting the air off of her as she cried out and went unconscious when she crashed onto the wall, right below a window.

Sakuya sighed at that event. Thank goodness she didn't kick the Hyuuga directedly to the window, else there would be a smashed tomato version Hyuuga in the Academy. That image didn't seem to look very pleasant at all.

Said Hyuuga and Tsuri were then rushed to the infirmary when few seconds after the fight ended, both Iruka and Mizuki rushed inside the class because they heard a loud cry.

Sakuya and her parents were called to the principal's office for that, even Minato was there to listen the 'why' because the blond was actually visiting the Academy when he heard Sakuya attacking a fellow classmate.

Sakuya was free from the "washing school toilets" punishment when Tsuri barged into the office and explained why Sakuya attacked the Hyuuga, though that didn't mean Sakuya didn't receive a three-day suspension.

Fugaku, for a few days, was looking very satisfied ...and smug when he heard his daughter took down a Hyuuga without breaking a sweat.

'Well, at least when Wasabi came back from her six days of suspension, she apologized to Tsuri-chan ...while bowing, head on the ground ...in front of everyone then a female teacher, Suzume-sensei if I wasn't wrong, led her to the toilet for the punishment. ...That's her fault for putting her pride on the line' Sakuya thought as she inwardly sighed. 'She even refrains from being in the same room as me if she could help it ever since' Sakuya sighed, looking at the Hyuuga.

"...Okay. That would be all of you who will be in Class B" Iruka said. She and the rest of her friends waved at their four friends who were standing by the door, ready to leave to Class B before Mizuki led them out and led Class B's students into the class a few seconds later.

Sakuya smiled when she saw three of her friends, Aburame Rei, Katsuma Hirota, and Kurama Kumori entered before sweatdropping. 'Ah. Kou-kun must be panicking that Rei-kun moved to this class, but I am sure he will be okay, seeing that some of us moved there' She thought with a small smile.

Thinking about it, 'I hoped Wasabi didn't bully anyone there' Sakuya frowned again at the thought as she looked around memorizing the new faces as they walked around to take seats. Sakuya ignored some of the stare directed towards her as Kumori sat beside her. Rei sat beside Ai, and Hirota sat beside Toshi.

"Welcome to Class 1-A, students from 1-B. Like Hokage-sama said during the first day, feel free to approach us, teachers, if you need help, especially in your studies, understand?" Iruka asked, which the students replied with a long "yes".

"Okay. I will be reviewing the previous lesson first before starting today's" Iruka started. "But before that, we are going to hand out your new schedule for tomorrow until the end of your second year" He said, giving half of the stack to Mizuki before the two of them handed them out.

Accepting the paper, Sakuya looked at it. 'Taijutsu stances and short training are put together with PE' Sakuya thought before she folded it and slipped it in her bag.

Turning to the window, Sakuya waved at the nearest tree and chuckled softly when a hand poked out, waving back at her before it went back in and the chakra presence disappeared. 'I hope this ends sooner' Sakuya sighed, turning her attention to Iruka's lesson.

《》《》《》

~ Time Skip - end of second-year ~

"I am sorry but do you mind to repeat it again?" Sakuya blinked, staring at the principal with her parents on each of her sides. Fugaku looked very proud ...and smug. While Mikoto looked at her with expressions mixed with proud and worry.

"I said you are able to graduate already. All you need is your and your parents' signatures in this paper for participating in Academy graduation exam two weeks from now and you are all set, Uchiha-san" The principal repeated as he pointed at the agreement paper on the table.

"Hokage-sama had agreed to this, well ...reluctantly but agreed nonetheless. You are able to follow and perform everything that was taught without any problem, even if we were to put you in higher grade classes" He said. 'Just like her brother, Uchiha Itachi. Graduating at seven if she agreed to let go of the Academy, that is' The principal thought.

So that was why she suddenly moved to the third year's class after two months of studying. Another two months then moved to the fourth year's class, three months later to the fifth years' and another three months to the sixth's. And two month after that, two weeks before graduation exam, here she was.

Sakuya gave the adults Uchiha-blank stare. She didn't know how to react truthfully. 'How do I break this to my friends?' Sakuya inwardly sighed heavily. Her friends had been trying to catch up to her and so far, only Ino-Shika-Chou, Rei and Kou managed to jump to the fifth year's class. The rest of her friends still stayed in the second year, except Haka who jumped to the third year's, while Kumori and Nao jumped to the fourth year's class.

She was glad that they actually supported her to go further and told her to let them try to catch up to her without them holding her back. But she wasn't sure how they would react if she confronted them about her graduating.

'What should I do... Maybe I should stay behind? At least the Ino-Shika-Chou, Rei-kun and Kou-kun entered the sixth years'?' Sakuya thought.

The adults stayed silent, letting her made her own decision, even if Fugaku wanted her to let go of the Academy and became a Kunoichi.

'I'll stay back' Sakuya inwardly nodded, but before she could decline, the door slid open. Harshly.

Everyone snapped their heads towards the door. Sakuya widened her eyes when she saw her friends standing there.

"If you thought about staying behind for us, I don't care if you are a girl, I'll kick your ass, Uchiha! That's basically saying we are dragging you behind!" Haka raised his fist towards her, Suimaru barked at her.

Before Haka could curse and shout more, his face was greeted by a hand as he was forcibly pushed back. "Don't let us hold you back, Sakuya-chan. You are making us feel bad" Kou, who managed to gain some confidence throughout the two years of studying, said with a smile.

Sakuya widened her eyes as her young friends expressed their support and wish her luck as a Kunoichi. "And don't you dare come back dead before we all graduated, understand?!" Haka butted in, pointing at her.

She surprised her friends and the principal when her small chuckle turned into laughter. Because they never saw an Uchiha laughed before, sure they saw her chuckled, and smiled, never laughed.

"Okay... Okay, I promise not to die" Sakuya grinned as she wiped her tears, making her friends all smiled and grinned. 'Really... Are they really children? Children are supposed to be jealous kids, not being understanding' She thought with a smile.

Turning to the principal, she took the paper and saw her parents, Godfather, the principal himself and teachers' signatures there. Only hers was still blank.

Staring at the permission paper for another moment, she looked at the adults, then to her friends, then back to the paper. She read it before picking the pen up and signed it.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

This document is to confirm that this student had been given an exemption, recommended by teachers as the related student had completed all the necessary lessons and lectures in order to graduate.

Student's detail:
Name: Uchiha Sakuya
Date of Birth: 14 October 12XX
Place of Birth: Konohagakure no Sato
Student Registration no.: 022739
Start of Academy: 8 January 12XX
End of Academy: 26 December 12XX

The related student had been given permission by everyone who signed this document in order to participate in the Academy graduation exam on Friday, 2 January 12XX

Signed,

(Hokage)
Namikaze Minato

(Principal)
Wakayama Omoda

(Parents)
Uchiha Fugaku - Uchiha Mikoto

(Teachers)
Umino Iruka - Numano Mizuki
Hoshiki Suzume ** - Maeda Retsu
Daikoku Funeno **
Hazame Asa
Sachou Hasano
Kazama Raigo

(Student)
Uchiha Sakuya
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
.......................................................................

* Short lectures from veteran Shinobis on the last day of study on each month = For example, the last day of the month is Wednesday, then that day will have the short lecture. If the last day of the month landed on weekends, the short lecture will be on Friday.

** Suzume and Daikoku Funeno are canon Academy teachers.
.......................................................................

!! OMAKE !!

OMAKE - Ways to Cope

(Timeline - Three days after Sakuya received her early discharge)

It was late in the afternoon when Sakuya woke up from her sleep due to the nightmare of the nins she killed, even if a second before she woke up, one of her previous life's friends would appear and eliminate them.

"Nii-chan..." Sakuya softly called while trying to sit from laying on the sofa in the living room. She slept there in the afternoon with Mikoto taking care of her, but since the woman was out for groceries, Itachi took her spot in taking care of his sister.

Itachi, who was reading a scroll, looked up. He immediately put down the scroll and went towards his sister after seeing what she was doing. "You shouldn't push yourself, Sakuya, especially when your muscles had been asleep for days" He said, helping his sister up.

"...I know... It's just..." Sakuya murmured. Itachi didn't say anything and waited for his sister to continue as he grasped his sister's trembling hands. "...How did you handle them, nii-chan? Those nightmares..." Sakuya continued.

"I look for something to do in order to cope with them" Itachi replied as she looked up, looking at him questioningly.

"I mean look for a something to do, Sakuya. Something that could calm you down" He explained.

"...What's yours, nii-chan? What did you do to calm yourself down?" Sakuya asked.

"Training. The feeling of the wind flowed passed me is able to calm me down" Itachi smiled and chuckled when his sister blankly stared at him before he explained why he chose training.

"...Do you think I should take up training too?" Sakuya asked again, which Itachi shook his head.

"Of course not, Sakuya. You should find the activity you enjoy" He smiled. "For example, the Yamanaka opening a flower shop, taking care of those flowers is their way to cope. Nara would play shogi, Sandaime-sama and his son, Asuma-san took up smoking"

"Kakashi-senpai took up ...reading. Kyoufu and Kyoubo-" Itachi turned around when they heard someone knocked the door, and the boy went to the door after Sakuya said "Oh. Kyoufu and Kashi-nii"

Opening the door, yeah, Minato and Hound were standing there. "We come to visit Sakuya" Minato said with a smile, which Itachi nodded at them, letting them in.

After taking off their shoes, Itachi led them to the living room, where his sister was waiting. "Kyoufu, Kashi-nii" Sakuya greeted the two guests the moment she saw a glimpse of Minato's blond hair.

"How are you, Sakuya?" Minato asked as he sat down on the sofa in front of her, Kakashi sat on the single sofa beside him. Itachi went to the kitchen to prepare some tea.

"I am okay" Sakuya smiled.

"Did we interrupt something when we knock?" Kakashi, Hound's mask on the side, asked, his eyes staring at the scrolls on the desk.

"Oh. Nii-chan was just telling me how to handle my nightmare when I woke up from it" Sakuya said sheepishly, her hand on the back of her head, making the teacher-student duo stared at the girl.

"What did he say?" Minato asked. If he were to show pity, he felt like the girl would glare and ignore him for days.

"He said to do something I enjoy. Like the why the Yamanaka opening a flower shop. Nara would play shogi, Sandaime-sama and Asuma-san took up smoking. Kashi-nii took up reading, and nii-chan was about to say Kyoufu and Kyoubo's hobbies when you came. So... What's yours and hers?" Sakuya said with interest.

Minato chuckled. "We took up studying Fuuinjutsu" Minato replied with a smile.

"Fuuinjutsu?" Sakuya asked with a blink and Itachi stepped out from the kitchen while carrying a tray with two cups of tea on it.

"Yes, Fuuinjutsu. The art of sealing. Uzumaki is an expert in Fuuinjutsu so it sticks with Kushina whether she likes it or not. I took it up when I saw Kushina drew them and they looked beautiful. It was very hard at first but the longer I do it, the more I like it. So, yeah... Fuuinjutsu" Minato chuckled, while Kakashi took the cup of tea Itachi just put down before the boy sat beside his sister.

"...Do you think I can learn that art too?" Sakuya asked in interest. In her time as Tsuna, her hands seemed to get along with everything related to art so she wondered if her as Sakuya also the same.

"Of course! Both me and Kushina would be happy to help you if you still have the interest after you fully healed. And if your parents allow you to too of course" Minato smiled excitedly. Not many were interested in Fuuinjutsu after all, but if there's one appeared and expressed interest, he wasn't going to reject them. "I don't mean to brag but I have been studying Fuuinjutsu since I was in the Academy so you could say I am a master in it, just like Kushina and my sensei, Jiraiya of the Sannin" He continued.

Sakuya widened her eyes at that. Her godfather was the student of a Sannin? The man who was the student of Sandaime?! That's impressive, and Kakashi was the student of the said godfather!

Huh, wait... Didn't that mean she was also somewhat in the line too? She was the 'younger sister' of Sharingan no Kakashi, who was the student of her godfather slash Yondaime Hokage, who was the student of the Toad Sannin, who was the student of Sandaime Hokage. ....She should shut up.

Minato chuckled at her speechless expression, which she then slowly turned to his student. "Nii-chan said Kashi-nii took up reading, so if you and Kyoubo are expert in Fuuinjutsu, does that mean Kashi-nii, who is your student, also took it up?" She asked as the three Shinobis froze.

"No, no, dear Sakuya-chan. While it's true I learn some of the art from sensei, I am not really interested in it. But instead, I took this precious baby up!" Kakashi eye-smiled, showing a familiar orange book.

"Icha-icha paradise?" Before she could say more about the book, Minato snatched the book away and used it to smack his student's head. "Let the innocent stay innocent as long as she can, Hatake Kakashi-kun" Minato chirped but Kakashi could see the hidden threat behind it, which the silver-haired immediately shoved the book into his pouch. He could even see Itachi's active Sharingan glaring at him.

"...Isn't that the book from the adult section in the bookstore?" Sakuya asked monotonously. Not that she didn't like this Kakashi but ...just how did the strict and always stick to rules Kakashi turn into this?! He actually flipped to the opposite of himself!!

Itachi grabbed her head, immediately turned her to face him. "You are not allowed to get near the book before you are at least 30, understand, younger sister?" Itachi asked.

"...I understand, nii-chan. So please let go of my face" She replied with a sweatdropped."I am actually thinking about Kyoufu and Kyoubo's Fuuinjutsu" She continued. Minato perked up and beamed at that.

Itachi sighed when he heard that but that didn't mean he wouldn't be worried. The reason why not many people took up Fuuinjutsu was that of its high risk. One wrong stroke of the brush, and if you test it, it would blow up in the testers' faces immediately. But if it was their godparents who would be teaching his sister then he could lower his worries. "I see... Okay then... But promise me to be very careful in learning that art, okay?" Itachi sighed as he let go of his sister's face when she nodded.

"I am back, Itachi, Sakuya~" They could hear Mikoto's voice and the sound of sliding door.

"Ara... Minato-kun, Kakashi-kun, welcome" Mikoto smiled when she saw the two when she stepped into the living room.

"Welcome back, Kaa-chan" Both of her children greeted her back.

"Kaa-chan, you were once a Kunoichi, right?" Sakuya asked her mother when she was about to leave to the kitchen. "Yes, I was. Is something wrong?" She asked as she turned to her daughter.

"Uum... What're your favourite activities during your time as a Kunoichi?" Sakuya asked and Mikoto immediately understood what her daughter was asking before she smiled brightly.

The three younger ones wondered why Minato suddenly stiffened at Sakuya's question. Was Mikoto's favourite a bad one? He looked disturbed.

"I love watching things burn!" She said brightly, which she received three "huh?" from the three youngest of the five.

"You know, the large beautiful bright flame while it destroys whatever it touches. It was fascinating. Don't you think the flame was therapeutic?" Mikoto sighed as she cupped her cheek.

The three male Shinobis stared at Sakuya when the girl nodded. "Yeah. Flames are beautiful" Sakuya said as it reminded of her warm Sky flame.

Mikoto beamed at her daughter taking after her love to fire. "Oh. I missed those enjoyable days" Mikoto smiled.

"Are you kidding me? You almost burned the forest around those training grounds down!" Minato's eyes twitched. "The whole forest would disappear if it weren't for those patrolling ANBUs appeared and put those fire out with their strongest water jutsus" He continued.

"Oh! That was just one time, Minato-kun" Mikoto laughed, waving at the blond, ignoring the looks she was receiving from the three younger ones.

"One time?! It's more than that! What about Sandaime's house?! You almost burned it down when Tora stole a tomato from your basket and ran towards the alley near his house!" Minato gapped.

"No one took my tomato without my permission will be forgiven" Mikoto growled. Minato facepalmed. The three younger ones stared at Mikoto as if she had grown a second head.

"Well... If there's no more question, I am going to prepare dinner!" Mikoto chirped as she walked towards the kitchen.

"So... What about Tou-chan's?" Sakuya asked chuckled awkwardly.

"Your mother used to love training to feel the calming wind flow passed her --Sakuya glanced at her brother, who blinked-- then your father came along" Minato sighed.

"He is a Fire affinity Shinobi and she is a Wind. He's the reason why Mikoto started to love fire because she kept fanning his fire jutsus" Minato replied with a blank expression. "That's where cooking comes in by the way. Because cooking used fire. I am pretty sure she rarely makes something that fire isn't needed"

'That's true' Itachi and Sakuya thought.

"Never would I have thought you love to see flame though, Sakuya-chan" Minato sweatdropped as the Shinobis stared at Sakuya.

Sakuya laughed sheepishly.

Later that night when Fugaku went back home for dinner, he kept receiving his son's blank stares, which confused him. He would receive "nothing, tou-chan" from him when he asked questioningly. His wife and daughter just hummed happily as if the earlier conversation about their pyromania didn't happen at all.

.......................................................................

Hyuuga Wasabi's appearance (hairstyle) is based on Kurome from Akame ga Kill.

.......................................................................

Jutsu list
(including from previous chapters)
(Sorted by Ranks and Alphabetically)
(土 - 風 - 火 - 雷 - 水 - Non-Elemental)

(土) Earth (土)

Doton - Arijigoku no Jutsu (Earth Style - Inescapable Hell / Antlion Technique)
Rank: C
Description: After forming the needed hand-seals, the user will create a conical crater below his opponent. This twisting, sinking pit will pull the target below ground like an antlion to imprison and suffocate them. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Doton - Retsudo Tenshou (Earth Style - Tearing Earth Turning Palm)
Rank: C
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(火) Fire (火)

Katon - Hinoko (Fire Style - Ember)
(( Made-up technique ))
Rank: D
Description: This technique creates a short-range continuous flamethrower that is then expelled from the mouth. The width of the flamethrower is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique. The flame is usually used for fire camp, and also served as a distraction.

Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Style - Great Fireball Technique)
Rank: C
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flamethrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater in the ground's surface.

Katon - Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)
Rank: C
Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled individually with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

( ) Non-Elemental ( )

Sen'ei Jashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)
Rank: C
Description: This technique allows the user to summon snakes, usually from under the sleeve, but from other parts of their body as well, as seen when (Canon)Orochimaru summoned a snake from his mouth. The snakes allow the user to attack from a fair distance and can be used to restrict the target or bite them with their venomous fangs.
.......................................................................

AN

Yes, I am typing this AN twice because I know some of you will skip the first one.

For those who read the first one and those who read this one, thanks ~

If you still skip this one... Well... Oh well... Can't help it

So, once again...

I have exams coming up so I won't be updating for few weeks, which is why I am updating today

Thanks ~
.......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...