KIM POSSIBLE | Veronica Lodge

Von lovinganne

❝I'm your basic, average girl.❞ Diana Blossom is addressed as the Kim Possible of Riverdale High and with Jas... Mehr

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
news
THANK YOU

Chapter Five

6.7K 162 64
Von lovinganne

"L-E-T-S G-O, L-E-T-S G-O,
Let's go, let's go
Go and get it, get it
Let's go, let's go
Go and get it, get it."

The music stopped suddenly as Diana fiddled with her necklace. Her emerald green eyes met with her sister's chocolate before Cheryl began to talk. "Stand down, Vixens, and listen up." She crossed her arms, the squad looking up at her. "The weather's predicting a downfall on the night of the pep rally, but already, you're raining a my parade. With Jason so present in our conscious, all eyes will be on my sister and I. Will these beautiful, exotic hothouse flowers drown in the towns scrutiny? Will they be swamped with their emotions?" Cheryl looked at Diana, who had her eyes on the floor.

"The answer is no and no." Diana finally let out, causing all the girls to look at her in surprise. Normally, she didn't talk nor express emotions throughout the practice. She was her sister's example on all tumbling and dances so they have an example.

Cheryl smiled softly, nodding at her sister. "And with that said... We need star power..." Cheryl began to think about who could fill the void for their pep rally. "Cheryl, we need the Pussycats." Diana said, once again surprising everyone and making Cheryl proud. "Stay loose and limber ladies while I make a call." Cheryl dismissed. Betty looked at Diana who had sat down, her knees against her chest. Veronica began to talk to Betty, but Betty said she didn't want to hang out with her. Then, an argument broke out, causing Diana to stand. She rushed over, taking Betty's hand to pull them away gently.

Of course, Cheryl decided to create more of a crack in the chaos she created, walking over. "The Pussycats are in. Oh, sorry, ladies. Am I interrupting?" She asked. Both Betty and Veronica turned and Diana winced and sighed.

"As a matter of fact..." Veronica started, angered that she was trying to get into it. "No, you're not. Actually, I was about to find you, Cheryl. I have a gift certificate for hers-and-hers mani-pedis and blowouts at Chez Salon. Do you want to come with me?" She asked with a fake smile. "Don't do this." Veronica said, annoyed at Betty. Diana looked at Veronica, moving towards her slightly.

Cheryl scoffed. "Butt out, closet monster. You forfeited your right to take the high and mighty road. As pour moi, Betty, but of course. I never say no to a pedi. And, I was just about to ask you the same thing. Can I steal her for a moment?" With that, Betty and Cheryl were out of the gym. That also meant the end of practice.

Diana looked at Veronica for a moment, taking her hand, and leading her into the locker room. Opening her bag, she held out a card that said 'TWO FREE MILKSHAKES AT POP'S - VOLUNTEERS ONLY'. She had gotten it after volunteering to help. "It's not a mani or pedi... but... It's something right?" She asked her. Veronica took in a breath. "I'd love to go." Veronica said softly.

Veronica was sat beside Diana, smiling gently at her mother. Hermione Lodge, Diana learned. She was just as beautiful as Veronica. "You're doing great, Mom. Much better than I've been doing this week." Veronica said with a small sigh, looking at the ground. Diana frowned, gently patting her back. Veronica gave her a small grin and Hermione smiled softly at the exchange.

"We're surviving by our wits, Ronnie, it's what us Lodge women do." Hermione spoke, cleaning off a counter before looking at her daughter. "If your dad could see us now." She said with a sad smile upon her lips.

Diana looked at Veronica to see her smile slowly. "He'd say that you look stunning in that uniform." Veronica assured her with a gigantic grin upon her lips. Diana smiled, noticing the love she exchanged for her mother. Penelope favored Diana and Jason, which always confused Diana whenever Cheryl wouldn't get the same love, but always wished it for her.

"Diana, do you think you can walk Veronica home?" Hermione asked sweetly. Veronica let her eyes meet Diana's. A smile fell upon her full, pink lips. "Of course, Mrs. Lodge." She nodded. Standing up, the girl offered a hand, helping Veronica down. Veronica smiled softly, knowing that this was her mother's way of setting them up. But, she wasn't mad. Instead, she offered her a grateful look in her eyes.

"You know something, I think you and Betty will fix this." Diana said as they walked. "It just seems like there is something about you two. Like, you were both destined to be friends." The strawberry blonde looked at her, her emerald eyes examining her with a soft smile.

"I agree. It's just something about the ring of B and V." Veronica let out a small laugh, Diana joining in, loving the sound of Veronica's laugh. "I know this may be a hard topic, but can I ask about Jason? I just... I didn't know him but everyone else did." Veronica looked at Diana awkwardly. Diana nodded, taking her arm in her hand, rubbing it gently.

A soft sigh came from her lips. "He was protective. Like, incredibly, and I think Cheryl feels the need to fill that spot now. Um... My necklace." Diana pointed to the golden necklace upon her neck that held a locket in a heart around her neck. "He got this for me for my birthday last year. He's going to miss my sixteenth, but his spirit is still with me, I believe. He used to... He used beat up all the bullies that called me ugly or anything." Diana spit out random facts, looking at Veronica. "I miss him."

Veronica nodded, stopping for a moment and taking the other girl in her arms. Diana didn't even realize she was crying until a sob escaped her lips and Veronica gently tightened her grip. "I'm sorry..." Diana whispered.

A shush came from Veronica. "Don't be." She said softly. "You don't need to be." She spoke softly.

Diana sat next to Reggie, looking at him complain. "And Sheriff Keller is grilling me. Mantle the Magnificent.  As if I would want Blossom dead. He was the only, like, good offensive quarterback on the team. Speaking of offensive tight-ends, I should've sent the cops to you, Moose. Because here's another unsolved mystery. What the hell were you and Keller doing at the river anyways? Or does being the sheriff's son give you a free pass? Keller?" Reggie looked at him.

"He's just being a blowhard, Kev." Betty told the blue-eyed boy. Kevin looked at Reggie, his knee shaking rapidly. "I don't care what he says." He told her, although it was very obvious he did. Reggie Mantle was starting to make accusations about everyone now, but himself, of course.

Reggie looked a Diana. "Maybe, it was some cheerleader who had an emotional connection with him. Like his sister. I mean, Diana, you would always tell me how it can get difficult for you whenever Jason would remain overprotective. Am I right?" Everyone looked at her before she quickly grabbed her bag and left. "I mean, think about it. If anyone killed Jason, it wasn't a jock right? No. Isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic Internet troll, too busy writing his manifestos to get laid? Some smug, moody, serial killer fanboy freak, like Jughead?" Reggie laughed comically.

Reggie then turned to look at him. "What was it like, Suicide Squad? When you shot Jason? You didn't do stuff to his body, did you?" He smirked smugly as Jughead raised his brows, trying not to scoff at the jock's stupidity. "Like... after?"

Jughead smirked back, mirroring the smug look on Reggie's lips. "It's called necrophilia, Reggie. Can you spell it?" Jughead questioned causing Reggie to jump out of seat in anger. Everyone's eyes widened as Archie Andrew stepped in front of the mysterious boy. Defending his old best friend. He got punched in the aftermath, but Archie decided it was worth it.

Crowds gathered and the marching band played loudly. Parents of football players and cheerleaders all waved to their children on the ground as Mr. Weatherbee walked on stage with the mayor. "To kick off this pep rally, I would like to hand this over to our very own, Mayor McCoy." He announced, making the crowd cheer excitedly.

"Thank you, Mr. Weatherbee. It is heartening to see all of you here. Even in weather like this. But, a lack of heart and cheer has never been the Riverdale way. Tonight's pep rally isn't one like we normally have done in the past. And, we shouldn't pretend that it is. Which is why, I would like to dedicate this night to one of our brightest. Jason Blossom. We're with him tonight. Now, please join me in welcoming our very own River Vixens, and my daughter Josie and her Pussycats." The mayor spoke with enthusiasm as Josie and the girls began to preform Candy Girl.

It was all going well for Cheryl and Diana. Diana wasn't acting like her normal self, but everyone passed it off. Still, neither girl broke down until the football players ran out and Archie Andrews came running out in Jason's jersey. Cheryl ran away, Veronica and Betty following, but Diana couldn't move, she was frozen as a cheerleader began to drag her off field. There, she fell into her mother's arms.

After the pep rally, Veronica found Diana sitting alone after her parents gave her money for a milkshake at Pop's, knowing very well how to cheer her up. The girl looked at Betty who smiled softly from her side of the booth. "Go get her, tiger." And she was about to until three boys walked in. A ginger and beanie wearing boy went to them and a football player went to Diana.

However, that night, the football player took advantage of her in all the worst ways. The next morning, Diana found herself in the woods, naked. No one talked about this, but Penelope and Clifford were bound to find justice for their youngest daughter.

The Monday after everything happened, the class was frozen. "They're here for me." Cheryl had told Veronica, making Diana look at her sister in confusion. Veronica had asked why and what she said made Diana stumble to sit back on her chair before dizzily falling to the ground. "I'm guilty." Veronica looked back at Diana, taking her into her arms as Cheryl was being taken away.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.5K 752 17
𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗹 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺, the most popular and mean girl. She has a brother, twin actually. She is a lesbian but she never lets herself fall for s...
7.8K 145 17
Yasmine was at the top of the school until her life started to fall apart at the seems. Yasmine now will try to keep her secrets hidden as the truth...
4.4K 88 13
Betty becomes friends with the new girl Veronica. They are starting to investigate the case of Jason Blossom, who suddenly disappeared with the siste...
18.8K 362 29
A jughead Jones love story. Emerald Cooper was just an ordinary girl in an ordinary town, until the death of Jason Blossom. Riverdale season one.