Thick thighs {Completed}

By Misguided_Angel843

If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author Announcement!

Epilogue

14.2K 657 120
By Misguided_Angel843

Edited

Five years later

Essence

"Girl if you do not keep still," Tia glared at the fidgeting Kayla as she tried to finish up her hair. "I swear girl, you still don't know how to keep that ass still."

"Shut up man damn," Kayla rolled her eyes. "I'm just excited."

"You damn well better be," April said adding the last touches of her makeup. "Five years. Five goddamn years."

"How the hell were y'all the first ones to get engaged but the last ones to get married?" Tia asked.

It's been five long years since everything and let me tell you, a lot has happened. Of course everyone moved their separate ways to continue their lives with each of my tank head brothers. Almost a year after Andre's engagement April had her first child. Serenity Desean Jenkins. She's the cutest thing ever. Attitude just like April. Shawn proposed after she was born. April was so happy and mad he chose to propose while she was hot, sweaty, and so unprepared but she still said yes. They had a huge wedding like a year later. It was a wonderful ceremony that we all loved so very much! She ended up getting pregnant that night with my little pooh bear nephew. He's bad as fuck though.

Tia and Jules of course didn't move together for a few months. They had a long distance relationship that proved to be difficult to maintain but they came out on top. Their marriage was done in secret. He didn't even propose. They went out, got drunk, and tied the knot. Although it was unexpected, they were happy and decided to leave it that way. Neither of them saw themselves as having a wedding anyways. Our parents were mad that they didn't at least try to have a little something but we were all happy for them nonetheless. They have a two year old son who's literally Jules mini me.

"It's not our fault," Kayla rolled her eyes. "A lot of stuff kept coming up and we had to keep postponing the wedding."

"Yeah. Because y'all don't know the power of restraint and protection." Kayla and Andre have four kids. The girl twins, Mackenzie and Madilynn are four years old and such a mess. And then the boy twins, Kingston and Princeton, are two years old.

"No," Kayla laughed. "Well yeah but with his training and running the business and me working, we've never really sat down to plan the wedding."

"Yeah but since you're pregnant again you had plenty of time." Yup. She's pregnant again. I don't know what is up with Andre but it seems he wants a football team. "This better be the last one too."

"No," I whined. "Give me more babies."

"Bitch you got a coochie. Go make your own," April said. "Where's your little boo at anyway?"

"Yeah," Kayla turned to me. "Where that dude at?"

"What boo? I'm single bitches," I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm. Must be that time of the month," Tia said smacking Kayla on the forehead.

"No I'm serious this time y'all," I glared. They never take me serious. Bunch of damn hoes. "Why y'all think he ain't here?"

"For real? What happened?"

"We don't see eye to eye. That's all," I shrugged not wanting to go into details. "Anyways, Tia can you finally spill about what happened in Hawaii with you and Jules? I'm dying to know."

"Me too," April and Kayla said.

"Man y'all nosey," she scrunched her face up at us. "But I guess I can finally come clean," she sighed. "Well, when he dragged me off the beach from them dudes I was mad as hell. Like dude was really trying to cock block me. So you know me, I snapped. I was calling him everything in the book. Was even hitting him a little. He just been calm the whole time you know? Just standing there letting me go off on him. When I stopped he was like 'so you done?' Knowing me I'm like 'hell nah you fake GI Joe silverback gorilla head ass nigga. You got me fucked up, down, left and right. Who the hell do you think you are you muscle head doodle bob face ass motherfucker? You ain't my nigga, friend, acquaintance or nothing'." We were all dying at how bad she was shit talking Jules. Knowing him, I knew he was mad as fuck.

"What happened next?" April laughed.

"Well, he hemmed my ass up. Took me into the bathroom and locked everyone out. Low-key I was scared but I was still acting big dog and shit. So I'm like 'you think I'm scared? I'll beat your ass in here fawk you mean'. He's just like 'nah you ain't talking no more. All that shit you been spilling about to get you fucked up'. I low-key thought he was going to beat my ass so you know I had my guard up. His ole hulk ass picked me up and bent me over the sink. I'm fighting him and shit but it was like throwing beads at a tank. He jacked up my bathing suit so most of my ass been out and took his ten inch iron skillet hand and smacked my ass."

"Bitch," I laughed. "He literally beat your ass?"

"Hell yeah. That shit hurt too man. I was in there about to cry but the shit was low-key turning me on. I was trying real hard to get away because I ain't never had nothing like that done to me. But at the same time I ain't had want him to stop so I'm just like 'Stop Jules, that hurts. I'm sorry stop'. You know the fake shit we do when we act like we don't want something but we really do. I guess at some point I let a moan out and he heard and was like 'oh so you like this huh?' I had to play it off. 'No it sting stop it'. So he's like 'why you seeping through your bikini then?' Bitch I was caught but still trying to lie. 'Nah man that's from the water.' Knowing damn well I ain't got in the water yet."

Tia's re-caption of the whole thing had us in tears. I can actually see Jules being that way. Although I would prefer to keep it out of my head.

"He moved my bikini bottoms to the side and was like 'oh so you lying now. You bout wet as shit and trying to lie'. I knew my ass was done but I was still fighting. Like so nigga? He started rubbing me down there and ooh bitch I was getting weak. But you know me. 'Stop Jules. We can't man stop'. He ain't listening and kept going. 'You know you like this shit'. When he stuck his finger in me I just gave up. I gave in and gave it to him."

"Bitch what?" April hollered.

"What happened next?" Kayla asked.

"So I'm like all up on the counter getting finger fucked in the bathroom, moaning loud as fuck with my face all on the glass right? This dude locked the door so motherfuckers are banging on it trying to get in and he's like 'occupied bitch! Go somewhere else'."

"They left?"

"I don't know I think so. So I'm getting like hella close to cumming and he just stopped. I was about to start talking shit and even begging when he turned my ass around. He had both my hands locked behind my back and lifted me up some more with his other hand. He got down and started eating my kitty cat and it took my soul bitch. So I'm like suspended in the air getting the best head known to mankind damn near speaking in tongues. My arch game was so serious I looked like something in an exorcism. Just as I was seeing the stars and ready to open up the flood gates he stopped again."

"Ooh bitch I knew you were mad," April said. "I hate when Shawn do that shit."

"Hell yeah I was mad. I guess he knew I was getting ready to cuss him out because he started kissing me and shit like nigga no. You have a job that needs to be finished. But then he slid into me. Bruh," she tilted her head back. "I just told Jesus take the wheel because now I got to take dick. He was so fuckin big bitch! I was like 'oh shit' and he was shivering and like 'dayuuum'. Y'all know that Patrick meme face? That was me basically like 'yeah nigga this punani fye as fuck'. Anyways, he started off slow but picked up quick. He had his arms under my legs and lifted me off the counter bitch just hitting every spot possible. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder trying not to scream like I'm getting murdered. I was so discombobulated I lost track of where an orgasm was beginning and when it was ending. Somehow we ended up with me being face planted into the mirror again taking dick. He was talking mad shit while hitting in from the back and I'm like feeding into the shit. 'Yeah you like this shit don't ya?' *smack* 'You like this dick don't ya?' At some point I was just talking like I was a New Yorker. 'Facts go deeper my guy. Ooh harder bro. Yes my guy.' Like I had no idea where that bitch came from."

We were all rolling. This shit was so funny. It literally took us like ten minutes to calm down. "So why'd you come back looking so confused?" Kayla asked.

"Bitch I was trying to figure out how I got in and out of there alive. And Jules was acting like ain't shit happen. Having a normal ass conversation with me you know. 'Yeah so that's just a taste of what to expect'. Nigga what?!" We started laughing again.

"I'm surprised your ass ain't got pregnant," April laughed.

"Bitch thank birth control for that. He even admitted he was low-key trying to trap me. Crazy ass bastard." We all laughed. Those two are by far the craziest couple I've ever met.

"I'm glad you all are having fun," my mom came in. "But someone is supposed to be getting married right now."

"Oh shit. I'm late to my own wedding what type of shit?" Kayla fussed getting up.

The wedding was beautiful and all the kids took part in it. Kayla was emotional and everyone was so happy. They decided to have an intimate wedding of just close family and friends with security. Andre is the COO so paparazzi is always buzzing around him. Dad said he'll retire in another five or so years so that's when Andre will take over. Also, at their last wedding Stephanie showed up causing a scene, and made Kayla to go into early labor. Luckily the girls were alright. Her dad also tried getting touch with her after his business tanked and she completely cut him off and out of her life. Now she's the happiest person I've ever met.

Standing on the side as a bridesmaid I looked around and saw how happy each of my brothers and step sisters are. They all really love each other and living the lives they want. Seeing them gives me hope I'll find my forever love. I thought I had it at one point but I guess it wasn't meant to be. But I'm not giving up hope. He's out there for me. Like these girls who became my family, were out there for my brothers. I will just have to wait for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 11.9K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
211K 9.8K 51
When Christelle, a plus-sized girl with zero confidence, gets the opportunity to move out with her older brother (who's a model) and escape a home sh...
3.1K 205 27
A seventeen-year-old girl discovers that family isn't always family. Sometimes people in the street are better than the family you come from. So they...
28.2K 1.4K 26
Francesca (Frankie) would like to just be left alone, to not be made fun of, to be treated like everyone else, but not even her family can give her t...