Jungkook's Little Sister | JJ...

By Le_Mochi

Jungkook ignored me again so I walked out of his room disappointed. He got up, throwing his controller on the... More

Intro:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Eleven

2.7K 57 22
By Le_Mochi

[Photo above would be what Jungkook's room looks like in this story if you were wondering]

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up with the sun in my face and to my surprise, Yuna was still asleep. "Someone's feeling like sleeping beauty today." I groaned with a stretch and yawned, sitting up in bed.

Scratching the back of neck and ruffling my hair, I got up and put the blanket over Yuna so she won't get cold and walked to my bathroom.

Locking the door and brushing my teeth, I took a quick shower and put a pair of dark gray joggers on with my towel around my neck. Wiping any excess water off my face, I opened the door and thought of how to wake her up.

'Hmm...'

Walking over to her, tapping her shoulder, "Yuna~ Wake up!" But she didn't budge. I shook her this time, "Wake up Yuna, it's 11:45 AM!"

...still no progress. Looking over at my shelves, I find a face mist that a fan brought me a while ago. Grinning, walking over to Yuna, I sprayed some on her face as her eyes shot open.

"Morning Yuna." I smiled.

"Morning.." she groaned and stretched out of bed.

"Go brush your teeth and meet me downstairs okay?"

She nodded and lazily got up, I as well made my way downstairs. "Morning mom, dad." I greeted my parents as they smiled and greeted me back.

"Morning Kook, where's your shirt?" My dad asked.

"Oh... oops, I forgot dad." Laughing it off.

"You'll get a cold baby, go put something on!" Mom worried, cooking eggs.

"Im fine mom, I promise! It's warm in the house anyways."

"It's warm in here but it's cold outside. Any plans today?" She asked as I grabbed two cups and a carton of orange juice.

"Maybe I'll take Yuna out to eat and we can go to the park or have a little stroll or something." I explained, not exactly sure what to do for the day ahead.

"Alright, just make sure to pack her inhaler and medications alright?" Mom said as she put the eggs on a plate for my father and I.

"I will, also, I think Jimin will come over today for a little bit." Pouring some salt over my eggs, "He said he wanted to see you guys and forgot to give you gifts a few days ago for coming to the concert and such. A gift from him and the group, I helped a little too." Giving myself credit as well with a small yet confident smile.

"Awwe, how sweet of you all." She gave me a kiss to the cheek, "Tell him he can come over anytime, the same goes for the rest of your members!"

"Thanks mom." I smiled and continued to eat my eggs until I heard loud footsteps charging down the stairs.

"Gooooooood morning!" Yuna entered, giving both mom and dad a kiss, "Mom did you save any eggs for me?" She asked with a pout.

"Yup, go eat with Jungkook." She smiled warmly st her.

Yuna sat next to me said, "Aren't you cold?" Poking my abdomen.

"No I'm not cold, now hurry and eat so we can do something." Ruffling her hair, handing her over her glass of orange juice.

She smiled and ate her eggs, drank her juice, and put the dirty plates in the sink. I walked over and turn on some warm water, soaking up the sponge and putting some soap on it.

After washing eating and washing this mornings dishes, it was already 12:30 PM. I dried my hands and went back to my room, grabbing a thin long sleeved shirt and put it over my head, heading back downststairs.

Grabbing my phone off the counter, I had a few texts from Jimin.
__

Jiminnie: I'll be over at your house in a few mins okay?

Jiminnie: Tell Yuna if she wants anything on the way, I'll get her a pie from McDonald's or something.

Alright, I'll see you soon, but hey, I want a pie too!
Get us the strawberry creme pie, and get two strawberry milkshakes for the both of us please!

Jiminnie: Gotcha, I'll be there in a bit bye!

See ya!
___

After I replied and told him to get me something sweet, I put my phone in my pocket and realized that we need to stock up a bit with ramen and milk and some other snacks.

I quickly made my way upstairs and peeked at Yuna's room as she on her bed playing on the iPad, "Yuna-yah, wanna come and help me get some stuff from the convenience store?"

She put her iPad down and smiled happily, "Yup! Can I get strawberry milk?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah dummy, that's why I'm going, we're running out. Now go change and put your shoes on!" Giving her a wink.

Going back to my room, I grabbed my red beanie since I don't feel doing anything to my hair and put my shoes on, grabbing the house keys incase, and my wallet.

"Are you ready?" Knocking on Yuna's door.

She opened the door revealing herself in a white oversized shirt, black sweatpants, and white converse.

Raising a brow at her, "Are we twins now?" I laughed.

"Apparently." She sneered.

"Are you sure your not gonna be cold Yuna?" I asked.

"Well, you don't seem cold so no." She relied nonchalantly.

Sighing, I went into her room and found her red scarf, grabbing it quickly, I wrapped it around her neck.

"There, I know you'll catch a cold, now c'mon let's hurry before Jimin comes over!" I said excitedly.

We ran down the stairs and made it to the living room where our parents were, "Mom, dad, I'll be going out to get some stuff from the convenience store okay? I'm taking Yuna with me!" I informed them.

"Alright, be safe and don't catch a cold!" Mom said.

"Jungkook," My dad called.

"Yeah dad?" I asked.

"Could you make sure to pick up some instant coffee?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, see you!" I replied and walked out of the house with Yuna.

The convenience store wasn't that far away from our house, but it was a good 10-15 minute walk. We got out of our neighborhood and passed two lights, taking a right turn near a local bakery shop which was relatively close, we reached the convenience store.

We walked in and greeted the guy at the cashier with a 'hello' as he smiled and waved back. Yuna immediately grabbed a little basket and went to the isle where the cold beverages were.

I grabbed a basket and made my way over to the fourth isle where they had all the ramen. "Yes!" I said to myself and got a few packs of regular and spicy version of the Shin Ramyeon brand, also putting a few fire noodles into the mix because why not.

Moving onto the chips and snacks section, I grabbed two bags of honey butter chips, a bag of spicy crab chips, and a thing of pockey for Yuna.

Walking over to where Yuna was, she already grabbed how much strawberry and banana milk we needed so I didn't say much. "Got what you need?"

She nodded and stood by my side since she was done. I grabbed two bottles of soju from the top and made my way over to quickly get some instant coffee that dad told me to get for him.

Yuna and I made it towards the cashier and put our stuff up for the man to ring it up. In the end the total was around 24,000 KRW.

I carried half the bags while Yuna carried the chips and snacks. We waved goodbye to the man who rung us up as he waved with a, "Have a nice day, thank you!"

"Thank you!" I nodded and headed out.

Yuna and I made it out of the convenience store and were on our way home, "Don't eat or drink anything in these bags okay? Jimin said he'll bring a some pie and a milkshake for us."

"Ah heck yeah!" Yuna cheered on.

As we arrived back home, Jimin's car was parked outside. I opened the door and let Yuna in first as I heard talking while entering the house after her.

We put our stuff on the counter and met Jimin and my parents in the living room.

"Jimin!!" Yuna ran up to Jimin, giving him a big hug as he returned the hug.

"Where the heck have you been? It's been like forever since you last came over!" She laughed.

"I know, I've been working with the boys, plus we're taking a good month off so, at least I'm here now." He smiled.

Jimin looked up at me and stood up, wiggling his eyebrows. I furrowed mine, confused at what he was trying to do until I realized when he took his hand out.

Smirking at him, we did our little handshake and gave each other a chest bump and a hug, "Yah! You cried so much after the last concert!" Jimin laughed.

"Pfft, like you didn't." I scoffed.

"Sit down boys!" My parents ordered as we sat down.

"Oh yeah, I was waiting for you two to come back so I can give them a little surprise." He smiled. "Mrs and Mr. Jeon, I'll go get your gifts out form my car alright?" Giving my parents a smile as they nodded their heads.

After he came back with two boxes neatly wrapped up, one in a floral print and the other in a striped print, he set them down on the table.

"Mrs. Jeon, this one is for you," Gently sliding the floral print to my mother, "Mr. Jeon, this one is for you." Sliding the striped one towards him.

My parents smiled at the both of us and thanked Jimin for bringing the gifts in.

My mom went ahead and opened hers, revealing a shoe box. She smiled widely and opened it, there was another little box next to the shoes.

She took them out and let out a small squeal, they were red Jimmy Choo heels and a pair of red earrings to go with them.

"Jiminie-ah! Thank you so much!" Mother got up and hugged Jimin, giving him a kiss to the cheek, "And my little Jungkookie, thank you as well!" Also kissing my cheek and giving me a tight hug.

"Try them on." I smiled as she put her heels on and stood up.

She loved how they looked and it suited her well, "Oh my lord... These are probably the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever owned." She admitted, "Thank you so much boys!" Mom squealed, yet again, giving us warm hugs.

She opened the box of earrings as her eyes sparkled, "I'll wear these tonight at dinner, alright?"

"They look beautiful on you Mrs. Jeon." Jimin smiled, making my mother feel confident.

"Dad, its your turn!" Giving him snapping finger guns, and a wink.

He laughed at my small action and picked up his gift, unwrapping it and traveling a smooth black box. Inside of it was a Dior cologne and a Louis Vuitton belt.

He opened the box and a wide smile plastered across his face.

But then he looked up at me, then Jimin, "Jungkook.. I know for a fact that you've gotten me the Sauvage cologne since I told you how much I liked the scent." He smirked, "And Jimin, in sure you've gotten the belt?" He assumed.

Jimin shyly nodded. Dad put the box down and stood up to give us both a tight fatherly hug and a pat on the back. "Thank you Jungkook, Jimin." He smiled.

"Jungkook, I need to ask you something though." He raised hs eyebrow, I responded with a nod for him to continue.

"Where the hell did you jus get this money!?" He laughed, slightly upset because we spent a good amount of money for these gifts.

"Hard work pays off~" I winked.

My parents both gave us a proud smile, "I'm proud of you son. Jimin as well, all of you." Dad said.

My mom then chimed in, "You boys have grown so much, as a mother, you do not know how proud I am but it means the world to me." She smiled brightly, showing her beautiful teeth.

Jimin and I looked at each other and shook each other's hands, giving each other a pat on the back.

We both stood up and bowed, "Thank you for all of the love and support, for coming to our concert, for bringing me to this earth, thank you for everything!"

"Mrs and Mr. Jeon, I hope you liked or gifts, thank you for all of the support from the time when we were just trainees until now." Jimin smiled.

"Of course, you all are grown up but your all my babies." Mom sneered and showered us with hugs and kisses.

"Mom!" I chuckled.
___

After a nice day filled with happiness and many thanks, Jimin went back home after eating. Yuna on the other hand, had just been watching TV after he left.

So, I decided to do something, maybe go outside and have some fun instead of staying home for the day.
___

A/N: LONG ASS CHAPTER I KNOW- IM SORRY... and I'm sorry for not updating ;-;

Hope you liked this chapter! I missed you so much my Mochi's!! I love you so much, thank you for all the support!

Le_Mochi ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 596 57
His Love itself made her remove her all insecurities she had, his touches, kisses,care, his everything changed her life He wants to see her every sec...
35.1K 967 7
A Gripping story about you and Jeon Jungkook. Being Jimin's younger sister might have been the luckiest girl on earth. all the members of BTS adores...
2.7K 193 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
160 2 10
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮... 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼. "Jungwoo!" I sat up from my position on my sleepi...