Flutter by.

By FWWolffe

in a alternate story where sang and the boys dont meet up . where sang breaks free from her cage and finds h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

15

5K 248 10
By FWWolffe

There in the kitchen ....was a huge mess.my fingers twitched with how bad i wanted to clean it up .

"Goodmorning pumpkin."
"Goodmorning little dove"
"Goodmorning tiny"

The guys greeted and i said a absent minded goodmorning back. I wanted to help clean.I made my way to the mess but was whisked away by chess.noooooo-

"Doc said to rest.they can clean it up tiny." He said and i sighed. He lifted me and sat me on a clean space on the counter top. I frowned.

"Dont pout tiny" chess said and made himself another coffee.

"Help? " i asked again and he shook his head no. I just wanted to help.

"Please" i said and tried my puppy dog eyes again . He looked at me and dropped his spoon. He turned away and shook his head no. bananas!

" nope , those baby greens dont work on me tiny" he said and cleaned up his mess and sat in a chair next to me. I frowned as we both watched ian and liam bicker and make a bigger mess.

~~~~~~
Finally everything was cleaned up and i sucessfully escaped chess to help out too. I was helping set the table now .

"Hey chess todays the day right?" Ian said and i raised a brow confused.

"Yeah..... its obvious whos going to get them" chess said and sighed. Why was he sad ? Get what ?

" youll have visitations or turns right? Does that work for babies  too?" Liam asked and i was even more confused. I shouldnt pry. I finished setting the table and made my way to the living room. I turned on the tv and smiled as my show was on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was called for breakfast and i made my way to them . Ian sat me down on a chair and served me some food. No pancakes today sadly.

"Sang today were going to go out and run some errands, we're also going to accompany chess somewhere. " i nodded my head and smiled at all the free time I'll have to watch tv and clean the house.

"First we'll take you to buy some outfits little dove ,maybe even books or other knick nacks ." Liam said and i smiled. Books!i frowned. I didnt have any money though. How could i pay them back?Maybe when i work i can pay them back!!

"Sang would you like to take a bath or a Shower Once breakfast is done? We're going to be gone all day and out places."ian asked and i nodded. Why woukd i need to bathe or shower if theyre going to be gone all day?

"Stop pestering her ,she hasn't even touched her food. tiny you can eat your food."i nodded at chess's words and ate my omelette.

I tried my best to finish it and sadly left a little on my plate. I saw chip near me and poked him.he looked up at me and i slid the omlete to him.he gobbled it and i smiled. The Mission was a success.now my plate was empty. I was going to get up and help clean but ian guided me to his room.

"Get some clothes and ill be in the bathroom filling up the tub. " i nodded and walked to his closet and pulled out my pair of pants , a shirt, my undie and my bra. I took a pair of socks from ian and my pink converses off the ground.

I made my way to the tub and giggled when i saw ian pushing chip away.

"Go away fucking mutt, its not your bath its sangs" ian talked to the dog and i chuckled.he held a whole conversation with him . I saw him look up at me and give me one of his signature smiles.

"Its ready pumpkin , ill be waiting outside call me if you need anything or need help." He said and i nodded. He shooed out chip and then walked out and closed the door behind him.

Ive never had a bath before. I took off all my clothes and flinched when i saw my reflection. I was bruised all over. I shook my head of all the thoughts that wanted to plague my mind. I was me. I sighed and tried my best to take off my bandage i couldnt and panicked. Should i just bathe with it?

I couldnt , i couldnt ask for their help because they're boys too.i stretched and tried my best to get it off. I sighed when i couldnt .

"Pumpkin are you okay in there?" Ian asked and i blushed. Was he outside?

" help" was all i said and submited to defeat. I wrapped a towel around my lower body and cupped my breast. I opened the door and blushed as i saw his face.

"Help" i repeated and pointed to my bandage. He nodded and blushed. I guess it was akward for both of us.

He quickly unraveled it and i thanked him.he left and i was able to finally slip into the bath.

I relaxed as the warm water encased me . I grabbed a shampoo bottle and squirted some on my palms and massaged my head.i got some soap and cleaned my arms and the rest of my body.

Everything they had smelled masculine and very much like them.i giggled as i made myself a beard of bubbles and made other bubble creations.

"Pumpkin you almost ready?" Ian said and i heard chess telling him not to rush me. I had been taking a while in here. I quickly splashed my face with water then climbed out. I drained the water and wrapped a towel around me. I patted my whole body dry and pulled on my underwear and pants. I froze as i remebered i have to ask them to help wrap me in my bandage and to apply my cream. I knocked on the door.hoping he was still there.

"Ian" i called out.

"Yeah pumpkin?" He asked and i opened the door blushing.

"Help" i said and pointed to my used bandage. He nodded then disappered. Where did he go? He came back with a new bandage roll , some scissors and the ointment dr.sean gave me.

I moved aside and covered my front and blushed. This was embarassing. He started and i tensed at his first touches but calmed down knowing it was ian.

He applied the ointment to my bandage then to my actual skin. I shivered as the cold cream made contact to my skin. He worked quickly and managed to wrap me up. Id blush even harder when hed occasionally brush over my breast . I was glad he didnt say anything. When he was done he helped me with my bra and my shirt.

"Thank....you" i said and he nodded.

"Cmon we have to get you a snazzy outfit for chesses court date with his wife" he said and i paused. Wasnt court bad?

I nodded and watched as he pulled out a brush and combed through my hair. He was very gentle . Id usually rake through my hair with my fingers.

He finished then pulled out the hairdryer. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth it gave off and how my hair wasnt heavy with water . I opened my eyes and met ians hazel eyes through the mirror. I smiled and thanked him again.he nodded and hugged me. We waddled out the bathroom and into the living room. The guys were all nicely dressed and i looked down at my pants and shirt.

"Dont worry we'll but you a cute little pan suit or something" ian said and grabbed the cars keys.i nodded and looked down.

"Pay ... back?" i said and everyone froze.

" no sang , you dont need to pay us back. We are buying it for you cause we want to, like a gift tiny. Would you give a gift back ?" Chess asked and i shook my head yes ... then no when they gave me a goofy look . I'd say no but Pay it back eventually.

"Good now lets go shopping" liam said and cheered for us to get out the door.

We exited the room , then the appartment then with out knowing we were already at the mall. I had my head all occupied with thoughts on ways to pay them back. I could make food for them?clean? I didn't even realize we where here.

They all got out the car and i was going to open my door and get out too but it was opened by ian and i was helped out. Wow, i felt like a princess.

We walked to the entrance and ian slipped his hand in mine. I blushed and thought nothing of it. It was good i was holding his hand. I wouldnt get lost this way. Id remeber from where i came from but i still would get lost . I mean i could find them but i would probably be very panicked to even do so. I didnt like strangers , espically this many. Mother would always tell me about what theyd do to me.....

We entered a store and i stared at the beautiful clothes on the mannequin and on the display racks.

The guys split up and went seperate ways. I was with ian as he took me to formal looking clothes. He smiled at me and pointed to my pants and shirt.

"What size are you pumpkin?" He asked and i shrugged i usually only got my clothes handed to me in a box. I never actually went out to buy clothes.he chuckled and held up sizes.

"Definetly xs . " he said and grabbed a black pencil skirt , then a light pink button up shirt.it looked white almost. He handed me them and shoved me lightly to a dressing room.

"Can you show me how it looks pumpkin?" He asked and i nodded. I closed the door to the changing booth and shrugged off all my clothes and slipped into the skirt and the dress blouse.i needed help with zipping up the back of the skirt and blushed.

"Ian" i called out

"Yeah pumpkin? Everything good?" He asked and i opened the door just a bit.

"Help" i asked and he nodded. He put up his phone and entered the booth. It was quite small so for him to enter too i was pushed up against the mirror a bit. He smirked and moved my hair out the way. He grabbed my waist and with the other hand zipped up the long zipper. I thanked him and he gave me a kiss on the back of my neck.

I shivered and all the hairs on my body stood up. I could see myself blushing from ear to ear . He chuckled and opened the door. He brought me out of the booth and called for the rest of the guys.

They slowly came with baskets of clothes and i frowned. I hope they werent for me. They couldnt be for me.

"How does she look guys?" Ian said and twirled me around.

"Like a sexy librarian " liam said and chess smacked his head. I laughed and ian poked my face.

"She looks gorgeous in that outfit ian.good job . hey tiny weve got you other things too.look" he said and opened his bag to reveal shirts , shorts , earrings , and other random clothing items .even other things like assesories and cute socks.I blushed and looked at him.i couldnt take that. I was fine with just buying this. They told me we only needed this.

" can't ....accept....too much" i said and patted myself for being able to fianlly form sentences.the guys all shook their heads or detested.

" nope ,we buy you things because we want to little dove" liam said and i nodded. Okay.
Finding a way to make it up to them was going to be hard.

I entered the booth and so did ian. He helped me unzip it then excused himself out. I sighed in relief thankful he wasnt there to see me change completely.

I got back in my normal clothes and handed ian the outfit. I thanked him and the rest of the guys. We walked to the check out but liam dragged me out the store to another.

With this store i blushed brighter than ever.i surely was going to be embarassed if they came with me in here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 23.2K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
2.6M 215K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
834K 39.6K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
949K 22.9K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...