extreme // villain!midoriya i...

By pastelleaux

BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA VILLAIN!DEKU X READER ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ You. A kid with everything to rise to the top... More

1) may i ask who?
2) you sound familiar.
3) i know you.
4) we're together.
5) let's go somewhere.
6) deep in thought.
7) distant and freezing.
8) warm when huddled
8.5) extra #1
9) back to normal.
10) you're it.
11) time passes fast.
12) build up.
13) caught in the act.
14) i missed this.
15) whatever.
16) home sweet home.
17) unhappiness and rage.
17.5) extra #2
18) family reunion.
19) thanks for everything.
19.5) WOW! Choices!!
20) a rising feeling.
21) there's something off.
21.5) author's note :0
22) a warm welcome.
23) sense of unease.
24) i need a break.
25) a story to tell.
26) a fallen star.
-- recap --
28) the betrayal of trust.

27) capture and fear.

445 17 3
By pastelleaux

You descended down the steps quietly, trailing behind Izuku, your footsteps light as a feather compared to the intimidating clacking of his leather soles.

His cape billowed in the cool draft of the stairwell, and you felt your stomach churn in anticipation. You affixed your mask to your face as you reach the bottom of the stairs, the pressure rising in your gut. The hallway was ominous and long, and you wondered how the League was even able to discover this hangout with a literal dungeon underneath it.

A loud yell of pain echoed from one of the room and bounced against the walls towards the both of you. You flinched, and Izuku instinctively grasped your hand tightly. The door swung open and Dabi and Shinsou exited, their dull eyes meeting yours and Izuku's. You fidgeted uncomfortably and shifted to the side to let them pass, with Shinsou placing a hand on your shoulder briefly as he walked up. Izuku's eyes narrowed and you waved him away.

The both of you approached the ajar door and entered, one with confident strides and the other gingerly. You peered at the redhead, chained up against the wall, slumped over in an uncomfortable position. Burn marks and slices littered his arms, legs and torso, leaving no visible unharmed surfaces.

Your eyes widened in shock. You whipped your head around to face Izuku.

"D..Deku.. This..."

He placed a gloved finger over your lips. You heard Kirishima groan in response, his wrist feebly pulling against one of the metal chains. Your heart broke at the sight of him. He was one of the friendly 1-A students that never felt elitist. He was caring, and spoke strongly of 'Manliness' and 'Justice'. To see him in a pitiful state like this...

"I'm.. not talking... I told you... ugh... guys already..." He coughed, his body jerking forward and giving off uncomfortable cracking noises. You cringed hard and felt tears forming in the back of your eyes. Izuku tilted his head slightly towards Kirishima, giving you the green light. You hurriedly skittered over to his side, falling to your knees and placing your hand onto the ground. Kirishima pulled his hand away from you, but you forcefully grabbed it and held it in place, causing another grunt of pain from him. Aloe vera and calendula plants sprouted at his side, and you took out tools from your sling-bag to begin treating his wounds. With practiced precision, you extracted the necessary essences and began applying them gently to his wounds.

Izuku let out a soft 'tsk' and turned his head away, leaning against the dank walls of the dungeon.

"Why... why are you doing this to me..." Kirishima's lifeless eyes never once looked up at your masked ones. Your eyes wandered to the shock collar around his neck, bringing back unpleasant memories of when it was around yours instead. You kept silent and continued to wrap his wounds, tending minimal first aid to him.

"If you're doing this because you want to keep me alive and torture me more.. I'd rather you just end me... heroes will always prevail anyway..." He wheezed out, dried blood cracking against the movement of his chin. You closed your eyes and pinched your lips together, trying not to say anything. As the cotton swab came into contact with a particularly deep wound, he yelled and pulled his arm away from you, making you recoil in shock. His skin hardened briefly, but the collar sent a wave of shock down his spine, making him jolt violently before he slumped to the ground. Izuku took a step forward but you hurriedly raised your hand, signaling him to stop.

You bit your lip as you continued to tend to his cuts. Letting your plant roots crawl along his arm, you began to realize the damage ran deep into this bones. His injuries consisted of skin lesions, then noticing his muscle fibres were torn badly, and finally the numerous fractures that spiderwebbed across his bones. The only reason why they weren't complete breaks was because he was tougher than the average student, but you couldn't even begin to imagine the pain he was sitting through. 

Before you knew it, you suddenly felt faint, as if you couldn't breathe through your mask. You felt a painful lump rise from your throat and tears spill over from your eyes, trailing down your cheeks. Your hand paused in mid-air, and began to quake uncontrollably.

You slowly turned away, making sure your back was facing Kirishima's. He was basically the same age as you, yet he was literally being tortured to near death right in front of your eyes. He didn't do anything to deserve this treatment at all. He just wanted to attend his dream school. You felt a phantom tingle in your body, as if any remnant of the shock collar decided to act against your body at that very moment. 

You carefully removed your mask to look up at Izuku, who immediately stood up straight when he noticed your red, puffy tear-stained face.

You only managed to choke out a strangled sentence as your voice was increasingly overpowered by your sobs. 

"I don't think I can do this, Deku."

---

Tomura rested his chin against the palm of his hand. "(Name) is too sensitive."

Midoriya punched his shoulder and huffed, crossing his arms in response.

"But Tomura is right ya-know... Crying doesn't sound cute at all," Himiko stuck her tongue out and laid her head on the countertop.

"So what? She's still fairly new to this, I'm sure after enough exposure she'll get used to it. But for now, nobody touches Kirishima unless its to help him, my orders," Midoriya tapped his foot against the floor impatiently.

"You sure its not (Name)'s orders~? Of course not! You're an independent strong man!" Twice exclaimed from the seats across the room. Toga lifted a finger in agreement with the first sentence and sheepishly lowered it when Midoriya glared daggers at her.

"She's just resting in the room right now, she'll be out for dinner," Midoriya sighed and took his seat between Tomura and Himiko. There was a moment of silence as everyone contemplated about their own problems- except Midoriya, who was thinking of you. Himiko let out a frustrated harrumph and leaned back, throwing her arms up. Unfortunately, an unsuspecting Kurogiri was right behind her by the bar, and her hand made contact with his shoulder. He staggered and crashed into the shelf, sending bottles of wine and champagne glasses crashing onto the floor.

The whole room went silent as everyone stared at Kurogiri and Himiko, who was already making a run for the door.

Midoriya stretches his arm out and grabs her by the collar of her sweater. "Where do you think you're going?"

"My glasses..."

"I'M SORRY! TWICE! HELPP--!" She flailed around as her feet left the ground. Twice jumped up from his seat and began running towards the two, only to be stopped by Tomura holding a hand out in front of him. 

"No dinner for a week and your allowance is going to Kurogiri. Twice, if you touch her you're going to be contributing to the recovery funds too," Tomura menacingly stated. Toga wailed as she threw a fit, saying how it was 'so not cool', while Twice seemingly flickered between obedience and defiance.

The chaos in the room ensued for a long while, with All Might and a few other villains popping in to see what the noise was about. Everyone was chiding Himiko for her actions, and the atmosphere was once again lively in the bar room.

Practically everyone was there, except...

---

A-chu!

You sniffled and wiped your nose against your forearm. You were pretty shaken up by seeing the horrible condition that Kirishima was in, and you shuddered thinking about it again. You could hear cheers and boos from across the building, and you suspected that everyone was most probably gathered in the bar room having fun. You let a slight smile flicker across your lips, but bundled yourself tighter in your blankets. You reached for your phone and mindlessly scrolled through it to take your mind off whatever was haunting your thoughts.

A sound of a door opening and closing gave you a jolt. You thought everyone was in the bar room, but turns out someone didn't join the fun after all. You tried to recognize the footsteps to identify the debbie downer, but it was erratic, as if someone was deliberately walking quietly to not attract the attention of others. You frowned, wondering who was acting so suspiciously. You listened as the footsteps walked past your door, and you quietly opened your room door to take a look. It was too late, however, for all you caught was a smudge of sandy-blonde hair as they turned around the corner.

Confused if you were just imagining things, you closed the door and returned to your bed. You continued to scroll through until you came across a forum post that sent an ice-cold chill down your spine.

YUUEI STUDENT CAPTURED BY LEAGUE OF VILLAINS,
CURRENT WHEREABOUTS UNKNOWN.
SCHOOL, FAMILY AND POLICE ASKING FOR ANY EYEWITNESSES TO STEP FORWARD.

You curiously clicked on the comments to see what the people commented. Would they say anything about seeing you guys? About Izuku? Maybe even you?

"The League of Villains strike again.. this is too much.. I can't believe they're targeting our nation's hope for the future now..."

"Do you think they've killed him or are holding him hostage? I wonder what they'll demand from us in exchange for him"

"LMFAOOO he's probably dead though poor kid... If All Might was still no. 1 he would probably have saved him already"

"What's with Yuuei kids and the news? Wasn't there one who got caught fighting with Hibiscii and sent him to jail?"

You briefly paused at the comment, knowing it was referencing the fight you had with your dad. Your eyes trailed up to stare blankly as you thought back to the crowd of onlookers that had gathered during your destructive scene.

Instinctively, you snickered. You're glad he was put behind bars once and for all. Your phone vibrated and you see the notification at the top.

"Izuku ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧: We're ordering dinner. Come over before we get something you don't like."

Leaping to your feet, you made your way to the bar room, with the earlier confusion now forgotten, replaced by the idea of dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 667 33
- "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘦𝘵...
85K 3.1K 18
Izuku Midoriya a no name villain, decided to take it up to another level. The heroes never treated him well nor did anyone in his life besides his mo...
18.6K 988 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
997 21 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...