Bfdi Danganronpa: Unraveling...

By tubbyo__

20 talented high school students get invited to the prestigious school Hope's Peak Academy, but when a myster... More

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Prologue Part 4
Prologue End
Character Bio's
Chapter 1a: Regretful Disapproval Of My Self Image
Chapter 1b: Regretful Disapproval Of My Self Image
Chapter 1c: Regretful Disapproval Of My Self Image
authors note
Chapter 1d: Regretful Disapproval Of My Self Image
Character Appearances
Chapter 1e: Body Discovery
Chapter 1f: Investigation
Chapter 1g: Class Trial Part 1
Chapter 1h: Class Trial Part 2
Chapter 1i: Class Trial End
Chapter 1j: Execution Part 1
Chapter 1k: Execution Part 2
Chapter 1l: Epilogue
Chapter 2a: Follow the Real Leader!!!
Chapter 2b: Follow the Real Leader!!!

Prologue Part 3

3K 46 327
By tubbyo__

"OMG!  You're so much prettier in real life!  And that's saying something."

"What?  No, I may be like, beautiful but like, you two are like, soooo much like, prettier!"

"Whhattt?  Noooo.  Isn't she prettier in real life Bubble?"

"Yup!  I always thought your face was photoshopped since it was so pretty, but surprisingly it's not!  No wonder you're the Ultimate Fashionista!"

Noticing a rather loud group of girls not too far away,  I decided to go say hi.

"Um he-"

"O. M. G! YOUR EYES ARE LIKE, SO PRETTY!!! So much better than my like, red spooky looking eyes." A red-haired girl kept admiring my figure, a pure look of fascination in her eyes. "Ooh! You're like, so cute!  Those eyes though!  You could like totally be a  fashionista!  But leave that job to me sweetie."

"You're a fashionista?"

"Yup!  I'm Match Woodsicle, Ultimate Fashionista!"  No denying she was a fashionista, her face was absolutely gorgeous.  Her skin was smooth and her lashes were long and beautiful.  There also appeared to be no makeup on her face.  Of course someone like her would want to show off their natural beauty.  "These are my like, besties!  Introduce yourselves girls!"

A pink-haired girl that was around the same height of Match stepped up. "Hey! I'm Pencil Lead, Ultimate Writer! Hope to get along with you!" Much like Match, she had a very pretty face. Nowhere near Match's complexion, but still very pretty. "Bubble, wanna go?"

"Ok!  Nice to meet you!  I'm Bubble Soap, Ultimate Magician!"  The blue-haired girl spoke, a weird but rather cute accent coating her words. 

"A magician?!  Cool!  What can you do?"

"Well, a lot of things!  I can pull rabbits out of my hat, know what card you picked, and make people disappea-  Nope!  Just kidding!  All of that stuff is so cliché.  What I can actually do I pretty incredible!  I've been known for being able to accurately tell the future, read with my eyes closed, and just completely confuse people!"

"....That doesn't sound like magician type of stuff..."

"It's magic!  Magic is real, I will prove everyone here!  It chose me as a vessel, and I will use that magic to entertain!"

I continued to watch Bubble childishly ramble on about magic and its entertaining existence.  Stepping back slowly, I found myself in contact with another person.

"Ah!  I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to bump into you like that!"  A tall, pale girl with a long and tight ponytail apologetically bowed.

"Oh, it's ok!  That was completely my fault.  I should have watched where I was going."

The gray-haired girl plastered a small smile on her face, putting her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Needle Stitch, Ultimate Seamstress.  I look forward to get along with you!"  I took her hand and shook it, but disrupted by a loud voice.

"HEY NEEDY-"

"DON'T CALL ME NEEDY!!!"  Swiftly,  Needle's hand came in contact with a small boy's cheek, which resulted in a loud and painful sounding smack echoing throughout the gym. 

"Ow ow ow!  Why'd you do that?!"  a small copper-haired boy whined, rubbing his red check which contrasted with his tan skin.

"You know I don't like being called that..."

"Well, whatever.  Look what I found!  Pretty pretty, huh?"  The small copper-haired boy said, latching onto the arm of a girl that I didn't notice was there.  Her gray eyes frighteningly scanned the room before she cleared her throat, her once frightened eyes gleaming with confidence.

"Hm? You seem kinda scared, no?
Don't worry! Me, a beautiful, spectacular, heroic leader has come to your rescue!!" The girl puffed out her chest, her arms confidently limping on her hips. Her red hair and her button-upped shirt looked all too familiar...

"Oh!! I know you! You're Pin Spike, the Ultimate Leader!!  You're president's daughter! You've been known to lead many people to victory and you've strategically found ways to win many wars! You're amazing!" I gushed, excitingly fidgeting.

Pin's eyes lit up, her hands now playing with the bright red tie on her chest. "I am..? Uh, I mean-I am! Totally! I'm the most amazing-ist person this world has every laid eyes on!"

"You're the president's daughter? You must be crazy rich! I'm probably richer...."  Responded the copper-haired boy, a small snicker escaping his lips. 

"Oooh realllyyy?" Pin sarcastically asked.

"Yeah!  How dare you underestimate me,  Coiny Cent, the Ultimate Investor!  Actually, go ahead, underestimate me, I don't care."  Coiny lazily said, his attention focused on the ground. 

"You're an investor!!!  Coool!!!  You could buy like, a million potatoes!!!" 

Coiny's attention primarily focused on the red-haired girl, drool escaping out the corner of his mouth.  "Potatoes?!  Aaaah~ potatoes!!!" 

"I wanna drool over potatoes too!"  exclaimed Pin, forcing some drool out her mouth. 

I stared at the duo in confusion before turning over to Needle.  "Hey um, I'm gonna go meet some other people.  Thank you for talking with me, and tell them weirdos that it was nice talking to them after they're done with their potato worship." 

Needle nodded, bowing a bit afterwards.  "Alright, sure can do!  Have fun!"

As soon as I left Needle, a red-haired boy came into my sight.  "Hey hot stuff, are you a drum?  'Cause you're straight up bangin'!"

"Um, excuse me?!" I felt my face heat up at the sudden compliment.  How embarrassing...

"Aww, your face is all red!  You looooooovvve me don't ya?" teased the red-haired boy, lifting up my chin, forcing me to see into his dark red eyes. 

"What?!  N-no!!!  We literally just met!"

"Soooo love at first sight?"

"N-NO!!!"  I embarrassingly shouted, covering my tomato-red face with my hands. 

"I'm just playin' with you, don't worry.  After all, it is the Ultimate Prankster's job to prank!" He explains, playing with the strings on his red hoodie.

"Ultimate Prankster?"

"But of course!  Blocky Wood, Ultimate Prankster!  I've been known to play some of the best pranks that I even got a TV show!  Blocky's Funny Doings International!  Pretty cool, huh?"  I hesitantly nodded, hoping that filling his ego would help me get away from him.....

Unfortunately, it didn't.

"Y-yup!  Y-you're so amazing and talented!"

Looking over at Blocky, I see an unexpected reaction.  His mouth was wide opened and his face flushed a deep red.  He puts his hood on and faced the opposite direction.  "W-wow.  No one's ever...said that to me before...they always think pranks are dumb and childish, but in reality pranks are a form of art.  There's effort, creativity, and in my pranks, love.  Pranks are not meant to hurt someone, but rather to make someone laugh.  I'm happy someone else views pranks the same way I do."  Blocky gives me an unexpected smile, and all I was able to do was smile back.
----------------------------------------------

I ship Blocky and Leafy lel :p don't worry though, the main Leafy ship in this story is Fireafy, soooo yeah!  Also, I'm planning to make each prologue chapter about 1,000 words (except the first one) so I can post more chapters.  Sorry if you think this chapter and the other ones were short.  That's all I got to say, byyeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 87 12
Raku Nanashi On his first day at Hope's Peak Academy, he had been transported to a tropical island with the students from the 77th Class of Hope's Pe...
497 20 7
Discontinued *Rewrite in Progress* 17(16 after prologue)of the most famous,popular and greatest known cartoon characters all have been invited to att...
4.5K 207 11
There seems to be a rumour spreading around a school, hopes peak academy. Many people said if you approach the abandoned phone at 2am and say your wi...
4.5K 110 22
"So...let me get this straight. You want US to kill each other, so we can escape?" I asked as the bear nodded and laughed. "Yep! The last person stan...