America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

Από NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... Περισσότερα

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

V

5.2K 96 19
Από NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais.

I looked down at my clean white shoes in the bathroom before trying to leave but blocked by Hannah.

"So where did you go yesterday ?"

"To get food ? Why would it be any of your concern ?"

"Anything that deals with Klay is my concern."

"Oh he's your concern ?"

"Yeah he is." She smirked , folding her arms.

That's why he didn't want me to have sex with him but that doesn't make sense if he was willing to eat out with me and talk to me all day.

I'm officially confused.

"But how is he your concern ?"

"Me and him are together ."

"And how is it going ?"

"Its great." She said, smirking. I kinda snickered. Klay told me all his business yesterday and didn't mention her name at all. If anything , it was great on her side but not on his.

"Well I hope you have fun with your relationship with him. And we should go to practice."

"Yeah just watch yourself."

"Its okay, I have my eye on a whole other person." I smirked, walking out. I went outside to the track where the rest of the group was waiting. We were running laps and they were having us going in sixes.

Alisha , Kayla , Rachel, Derozan , Cousins and Anthony went first.

I walked up the stands and decided to sit next to Green infront of Hannah and Klay.

"Hey Green."

"Um hey." He said, awkwardly.

"You know what , you should get my number after practice."

Draymond looked surprised and his eyes went to Klay and he looked back to me.

"I would but like my phone's broken."

I went in his bag and pulled out his phone he was just on.

"This is Kev's right Kev ?" He nervously said, patting Kevin's shoulder.

"Uh yeah, I was letting him use it because his is uh broke. Yeah his is broken."

I laughed outloud.

"You guys are so funny." I said, touching on their arms and shoulders.

Names were called out and some others went. I continued talking to Draymond and Kevin and they were pretty cool. I found out they play on the same team as Klay.

The last group that was called was me , Hannah , Klay , Draymond , Kevin and Jordan.

"On your mark , get set, GO!"

I took off with Klay right beside me. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We kept running and Hannah caught up. I turned away and kept running only to be tripped at the finish line.

"Oh my god are you okay ?" Hannah said, showing her fake concern. I slapped everyone's hands away and got up.

"Bitch choke."

"Watch your mouth Anais."

"Sorry Coach and sorry Hannah." I faked smiled. I walked back and sat down with the whole group. We soon had a water break and we went to sit back down after instructions were given. They took us back to the weight room where they made us get our strength up.

"Come on Kyle you have to bench more than 150."

"What do I need to bench 150 for ?"

"To grow muscles boy." Melo said, patting his muscular arms.

"You don't bench more than 150 and you're a grown man ?" I asked, joining the conversation.

"You bench ?" Klay asked, surprised.

"Hell yeah. Gains ." I said, flexing.

"How much ?"

"200."

"I want to see for myself." Draymond smirked.

"Fine. Get up Lowry. Change the weight to 200."

He got up and I grabbed the bar, letting it sit on my hands.

"Ya'll ready ?"

They all nodded.

"How many ?"

"Only ten."

"Fuck it. I'll do twenty."

"Oh shit."

I picked up the bar and dropped it low before pushing it back up. One. And I continued doing it as they cheered me on. Once I was done, Klay grabbed it and put it back up there.

"You got outbenched by a girl. How you feel ?" Barnes said, putting a fake mic to Lowry's lips. He smacked his lips and shoved his hands away from him.

I stood up and Klay grabbed my arm.

"Can I talk to you after practice ?"

I felt eyes on us so I smiled about to make his life a living hell.

"You can come to my hotel room an hour after practice." I winked , walking off.

"What was that about ?" Jordan asked me.

"Nothing. Boys being boys."

.............................................................

"Oh I'm sexy." I said to myself, taking a picture in the long mirror they had in my hotel room. I locked my phone and went to the kitchen and made me some homemade macaroni. Once I was done, I made two bowls and heard the door being knocked on. I walked over and looked in the peep hole to see tall ass Klay. I unlocked the latch and opened the door.

His eyes widened and he kinda turned his head, to not look at me. His cheeks became a pink color.

"Umm you don't have pants on ?"

I looked down and looked back up at him.

"So ?"

"Why are you not wearing pants ?"

"Stop being annoying and come in."

He walked in and looked around.

"Wow."

"What ?"

"Your room is better mine with Draymond."

"Probably because Draymond's trash. Here."

"Oh macaroni ?"

"Yep. It's my favorite." I cheesed, laying down on my bed. He stood there, awkwardly.

"Come sit down. I don't bite."

He sat down but relaxed. We ate our macaroni and watched Fast and Furious Five and some other movies.

"I came here to talk to you."

"About what ?" I said, stuffing my face.

"What was that about with Draymond ?"

"Short term memory loss." I lied, pointing to my head.

"Seriously."

"On the word seriously , what's up with you and Hannah ?" I said, getting under my covers.

"What do you mean ?"

"So I was in the bathroom and she came up to me and told me you were her concern and I put the pieces together and I'm guessing you guys are a thing ? So is that why you didn't sleep with me ?"

"Me and Hannah aren't a thing."

"Then why-"

"About three years ago, we were in a serious relationship."

"How serious ?"

"I bought a ring serious."

Wow.

"I thought you know maybe she was the one. One day we made conference and we all went and got drunk. I blacked out that night. I didn't remember a thing. I wake up the next morning and Hannah is in my house screaming at me and throwing shit. I didn't know what was going on. She threw a newspaper at me and told me that she was done with me. I opened the newspaper and it had a picture of a girl on my lap that I don't even remember. I tried to explain to Hannah what happened but she didn't. I had a couple of friends and a couple of her friends tried to help me to explain my side. I even came to her photoshoot and games. Even though I didn't remember, I tried to make it up if I actually did it. I eventually gave up because she had it in her mind that I did. We just broke it off and it's been awkward ever since. I guess she wants to have her cake and eat it too but I'm not with it."

I didn't say anything and nodded my head with a yawn.

"What about you ?"

"I never had a serious relationship."

"How ? Why ?"

"What do you mean how and why ?"

"I just thought as a woman with your success and beauty would have atleast somebody."

"That's flattering but I never wanted anyone. I just had fuckbuddies. Back then, I couldn't even decide on if I wanted to live or not so why would I even have a man ?"

"What do you mean live or not ?"

"Long time ago, I wanted to kill myself. I just wanted to. All my friends were successful in everything they did and then there was me. I didn't feel like I relate to anyone so I felt extremely alone. I fell into a depression that I was able to get out off later on with the help from my cousin and his family and that's about it."

"But why ?"

"When you live a life like mine, you would understand." I mumbled, falling asleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
154K 5.3K 25
Having ventured to earth, devil Bakugou Katsuki finds himself unable to return back to hell. It was then he met human Midoriya Izuku, a baker on eart...
201K 5.5K 78
Catching Feelings: An Aubrey Drake Graham Fan Fiction Raven Perry is an ambitious choreographer / actress set for stardom, but her world is quickly t...
92.7K 1.8K 17
In which a boy goes to ucla for basketball and meets a beautiful girl who's a cheerleader and is known for stealing girls men , but will he fall for...