America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

IV

6.2K 105 16
By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais

I walked around my room to look for my beige heels.

"Where the fuck they at ?"

I checked under the bed to see them just laying there carelessly. I smiled and put them on rushing. When the knock on the door was heard, I grabbed my purse and opened the door to see Klay standing there. He smiled at me. His eyes didn't even wander across my body , they stayed concentrated on my face.

"Wow you look great."

"Of course. I always do."

"You ready to go ?"

"Yeah, just let me get my phone."

I turned around and left to get my phone. I pulled it off the charger and tried to look over my shoulder to still find him not looking at my ass. I grunted and stood back up, forcing a smile on my face.

"I'm ready now."

We walked outside and walked down the street.

Klay opened the door and I walked in.I asked for two and she nodded her head, leading us to our table.Once she gave us our menus, she left.

"So are you gay or something ?"

He damn near spit out his water.

"What gave you that assumption ?"

"I've been trying to get you to stare at my body since you picked me up and you haven't gave it glance."

"Trust me I have but I noticed what you were trying to do."

I just shrugged and took a sip of my water myself.

"So how did little Klay grow up ?"

"Pretty good. I didn't really struggle growing up since who my parents were."

"And who were they ?"

"Julia Thompson, famous American Volleyball player -"

I spit out my water, coughing into my napkin.

"Your mom is Julia Thompson ?!?"

"Yeah ?"

"She taught me how to spike and fix my shanks."

"Shank like the stab type shank ?"

"No. It's just means a shitty pass basically." I giggled.

"Oh . I was about to say." He said, scratching his head. The waitress came back and took our order with her eyes lingering on Klay. She came back with our breadbasket with some buttons unbuttoned and leaned lower than necessary.

Two can play that game.

Once Klay ordered, I ordered more than I usually eat. As she was writing, I slowly kept pushing out my flat stomach to make it look like I had a bump.

"Is that all m'am ?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry that I ordered so much , I have to keep the baby healthy for my husband and I. The little boy will be the fifth addition in our family." I cheesed, rubbing my non existent bump. Klay's jaw dropped and before he could tell her that I was lying, she spoke.

"O-oh that's great. Congratulations to you both." She stuttered , walking off. I finally took a deep breath before laughing my ass off.

"I can't believe you told her that you were pregnant for the fifth time."

"Listen. We are on a date and she was being disrespectful. It put her in her place right ? Right. So she deserved it."

He just shrugged but a smirk came on his face.

"So you're saying this is a date ?"

"You didn't finish telling me about your childhood."

"Um you obviously know my mom and my dad is Mychal Thompson. He was the number one draft in 1978 draft of NBA. That was around when I was two and we moved all the way to Portland where he played with the Trailblazers. Then when I was about fifteen, we moved to LA where I graduated from this Catholic school. I hated it."

"Why ?"

"I was mixed, they didn't like that my dad didn't have a 'real' job and I got into the school late when some kids had parents with big businesses and stuff got in and some were on the waiting list. And I got a scholarship to Washington state and got to be the 11th overall pick in 2011." He shrugged.

The girl came back with our food and placed them down awkwardly and left.

"So what about you ?" He said, cutting his steak. I took a bite of my chicken before speaking.

"Um I grew up in Baltimore which was terrible as fuck. My mom and my dad didn't finish college so they couldn't make enough. My mom wanted to be a writer but she always came up short. My dad said fuck it and joined the military. He passed and the relationship that me and mom had disappeared. "

"Sorry to hear that." He genuinely spoke. I just shrugged and continued.

"I needed something to do in high school so I joined my freshman year into the volleyball team. I was told I was a natural and I kept doing it. I led my team to nationals every year from high school to college where Coach found me and recruited me to the Olympics."

We finished eating and talked some more.

I found out he had an English bulldog named Rocco that he got his first year of playing in the NBA. He was definitely the middle child. He busted his forehead from another NBA player and it helped him dress as Harry Potter one year. Klay is very quirky and awkward but he plays it in his nice personality.

..............................................................................

Klay Thompson

The elevator opened as Jilly giggled about a video she was showing me on her phone.

"Look wait for it."

"He dropped his spaghetti." She shouted, bending over and putting her hands on her knees, dying of laughter. The video was really funny but her laugh made it even funnier. I laughed myself before grabbing her hand, leading her to her hotel room.

"So this is where our day ends, I guess huh ?" She said, scanning her card on the door and opening it.

"Yeah it does. Maybe we can do this another time ?"

She grabbed my shirt and forced her lips on mine. My hands on instinct wrapped around her waist. Her hands grabbed my shirt tighter.

"You wanna come back into my room ?" She whispered against my lips before kissing on my neck. I groaned. I didn't want to pull away but I had to. I pulled back a little bit.

"I would but I respect you too much."

"Um yeah." She said, throwing her hair over her shoulder. It was a moment of silence before she spoke again.

"Have a nice night."

Jilly walked through the door and shut it in my face.

I stood there in shock.

I really just turned one of the finest women I ever met down.

Shit.

I walked back to the elevator and went back downstairs where I saw the team. I went to the bar and ordered something to drink before sitting with them. I downed the shots and placed them back down. I slouched back in my seat, frustrated with myself.

"Damn bro what happened ?" Kevin asked.

"I fucked up man."

"You fucked a bitch raw ?" Draymond asked.

I gave him the dumbest look.

"Hell no."

"Those kiss marks and that fat ass hickey says otherwise."

"Where ?" I pulled out my phone and saw what he was talking about. Deep red lipstick covered my neck and there was a small hickey on it also.

"Klayboy the Playboy is back baby." Kevin said , dapping me.

"It's not like that."

"Then how is it because you the only one here that don't get none." Cousins said, laughing.

"You'd be surprised." Draymond spoke giving him a look.

"So what happened ?" Jimmy asked, interrupting the conversation.

"Listen y'all can't say anything at practice tomorrow alright ?"

"Scouts honor."

"I went on a date with Jilly an-"

"Wait that fine ass girl from yesterday ?" Paul asked in shock. I nodded and then comments started flying everywhere.

"Bro you lying."

"That's bullshit."

"I call bullshit."

I pulled out my phone and shown them the messages between me and her and the picture in my phone of her.

"Jesus Christ, Klay you had to clap her shits."

"The thing is I didn't."

Half of their jaws dropped and Melo threw himself into his seat.

"You mean to tell me you had that fine ass girl infront of you and you didn't even try ?" Draymond asked , standing up. I shook my head no and they all cursed at me and told me I was stupid.

"Tell us how you messed that up."

I sighed before continuing.

"I took her out to dinner and we talked for hours. Like she's really smart and-"

"We don't care about that. Just go to the good part."

They all leaned forward intently trying to listen.

"So I take her back to her hotel room and I was standing there and she just kissed me."

"Oh shit." Derozan said, leaning over, giving me a smug look.

"She asked me specifically you wanna come back to my room ?"

"And you said ?"

"No ?"

"AWW!" They said, moving away from me, stomping their foot on the ground and smacking their lips and throwing more comments in my direction.

"What the fuck Klay ?"

"You had the perfect opportunity to get some and you passed it up ?"

"Are you dumb ?"

"You ruined my night."

"How the hell ?"

"It's okay bro. You were respecting her." Jimmy said, patting my shoulder.

"See he understands." I said to them,pointing to Jimmy.

"But I would've not passed up that great ass opportunity."

"Klay. Let's be real, you don't need a girl like that anyway." Demarcus spoke.

"What is so bad about her ? I've been hearing that all day."

"You haven't read any of the articles about her ?"

"Nah."

"Just look at a couple on your phone , it's wild as hell."

"Well We gonna go to the club , you wanna come ?" Harrison asked.

"Nah I'm gonna go to sleep early." 

 I departed from them to my hotel room. I took a shower and got situated before looking Jilly Anais on my phone.

Jilly Anais : The Olympic Alcoholic

The Alcohol Addict that Costed America a Gold Medal

Back to Silver Without Jilly Anais

The Failure of Jilly Anais

The Alcohol Abuser and America's Bad Girl known as Jilly Anais

Damn, they weren't joking when they said her shit was wild as hell. 

All of the articles said the same thing. 

She came from Baltimore and was a great Olympic hopeful and everyone was sure that she was gonna carry them to the Olympics at only age 19. She mysteriously left before the Silver game , causing the team to lose.  Once she surfaced back on the face of the Earth, she was caught drinking at multiple places around LA. After two DUIs , she had to do jail time and rehab. And then she relapsed as soon as she got out. She got the name as America's Bad Girl after being praised for being good to turning bad within a day.

Too bad I already liked her and I was carrying a deal with Steph.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
8.8K 464 25
-Có từng nghĩ đến yêu- Tác giả: Lâm Tử Tự (林紫绪) Thể loại: hiện đại đô thị, 1×1, ôn nhu công xinh đẹp thụ, HE Nguồn https://shiver13.wordpress.com/kha...
154K 5.3K 25
Having ventured to earth, devil Bakugou Katsuki finds himself unable to return back to hell. It was then he met human Midoriya Izuku, a baker on eart...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...