Barden Bellas

By Little_Mixer_OT4

this is about the barden bella's outside of character, it mainly focuses on hailee steinfeld and it is kind o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note:
Another authors note
Ending

Chapter 6

250 5 1
By Little_Mixer_OT4

The next few days of filming were complete shit without Shawn being there, Griffin was here but only for one day. I woke up at 5 am to someone banging on my door. I got up and i was wearing my bra and undies, i walked up to the door and opened it, i saw Ester standing there. "can i come in?" she asked. "sure," i said, "is everything ok?" i walked over and chucked on one of my white Haiz hoodies. "what are you doing here so early?" i asked as i put the kettle on to make tea.  "come sit, i have something to show you." she requested. I joined her sitting at the table. She showed me a picture of Shawn that she found on the internet and it was him kissing his Ex. I couldn't form a sentence, instead i just let the tears fall from my eyes as i buried my head in my hands. "i'll let you be alone for a while." Ester said as she excused herself from the table and left. All i could do was cry. At around 7 am i woke up after i had fallen asleep crying. I immediately turned to my phone and dialled Shawn's number, he finally picked up after 5 rings. "what the fuck were you thinking." i said into the phone as i tried to fight back my tears. "babe i'm sorry i can explain." he stuttered. "no there is nothing to explain, i thought you were better than Cameron, i thought i could trust you, but obviously not." i said as the tears filled my eyes. "look we can still make this work." he said apologetically. "no Shawn we're done, i never want to speak to you or see you again," i yelled before hanging up the phone and flopping down on my bed. I heard a knock at the door. "go away." i yelled. "it's me, Elizabeth." she said from the other side of the door.  "fine, come in." i mumbled. "whats wrong?'' she questioned as she saw my red eyes and the tears that soaked my pillow. I burst out crying again while i pulled out my phone to show Elizabeth the photo of Shawn. "oh poor sweetie, it will all be okay." she said as she embraced me in a hug. "can you please not tell any of the other girls." i asked as i pulled away from the hug. "sure, i'll let you tell them when you are ready. We start filming in half an our." she said as she left. I pulled myself together, before washing my face and brushing my teeth to get ready for the day.  Before i walked out the door i reminded myself that Shawn was a stupid dick and that i didn't need him. "hey what's wrong, we know you've been crying?" all the girls asked as i walked in. "i'm fine honestly guys." i said as i held back the tears. "no you're not." ester said as she talked to me outside. "what happened after i left?'' she asked. "well i broke up with Shawn.'' i said. "you don't need no man anyway." she said as she embraced me into a tight hug. I walked back into the trailer where all the other girls were getting ready. "i broke up with Shawn." i told them as i explained the rest of the story while we were getting ready.  Halfway through filming i got a text from my good friend Niall Horan. It read: hey i heard what happened, just letting you know i am here for you always, i can listen, give you advice or even just come over so you don't feel alone. I have wanted to tell you this for years but i think i love you, i understand if you want to wait and i will be here if you wanna talk, love you loads from Niall. 

The next few months were great, we were still shooting pp3 and i had gotten to know Niall better. one night after we got back from shooting i had a realisation, i loved Niall. "Niall, i love you." i said before i kissed him and we started making out on the bed in our undies. I kissed him and kissed him before i took his shirt and shorts off leaving him only wearing his boxers. I kissed him and kissed him before we stopped and turned on a movie to watch. 

Niall's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Hailee cuddled up in my arms.  heard someone knocking on the door, i got up and answered it to see Anna.K. standing there. "hey lovebird number 1. Where's Hailee.'' she said. "She's still asleep." i said, "do you want me to wake her up for you. " i asked. Just then i felt Hailee hugging me. "Hailee where have you been, rebel has been looking for you everywhere.'' Anna said, she sounded a bit annoyed. "she knocked on the door and you didn't answer." she continued. "we were asleep so i didn't hear her." Hailee replied. 

Hailee's POV: 

I realised that I was standing there in my undies so i chucked on one of Niall's tops. "i will be there in a few minutes." i said to Anna who told me to meet her and rebel at the makeup trailer. I chucked on some black sweatpants and left, i gave Niall a kiss. 

Authors note: 

Hey guys, so this chapter was a double, i hope you liked it, i had some extra time so this is why it is longer but they will usually be around 500 words. Thanks for reading Guys. Cya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 62 31
Basically Klayley one shot stories but mostly human au and slightly other ships story(maybe)
5.7K 588 39
just a fanfiction story about all my favourite characters.
20.4K 401 54
Part three: Sky and Shawn Sky and Shawn are back, and better than ever. Started: january || ended: march
9.9K 352 70
Taenni story It's just a fan fiction story so if I hurt someones fillings sorry for that don't hate me Or my story,,, I not good in English nd wri...