Rebellious (A Black Hat X Rea...

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) (L/n), a normal (e/c) eyed and (h/c) haired girl with a normal life. Well, not so normal, but she likes... More

An Eventful Day
Black Hat
Oops
Shopping
Valentine's ball
Easter Day
Clones these days...
House of Fear
Dance it away
Congratulations! It's a girl
A Villainful Day
Yandere Bolt! Part I
Saviors Part II
Revealed
Gravity
Screeches and Statues
Evil Flu
Kids problems
Amusement Park
Existence

Advertisements

2.2K 57 130
By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

I was sitting with Flug, watching as the narrator fixed the camera, and I was bored, I had no idea what I was here for.

"Congratulations! If you are seeing this, it means you want to go from a mediocre villain to a mediocre villain with an evil organisation. Get ready to know what not to do with....

The orientation video for possible future and possibly rejected and annihilated subsidiaries who search to turn their small medium evil into a diabolical corporation." Black Hat glared at the narrator who gulped. " I'm sorry, diabolical and subsidiary of Black Hat organisation. For those who don't know what subsidiary means, it means your souls and belongings will belong to Black Hat organisation but this time you gave them voluntarily." The narrator said and spoke something further really fast and said "Or, for short-" before saying something incoherent. Is this guy crazy? I raised an eyebrow.

Black Hat started, "Welcome furture slaves"

Before restarting and speaking "Welcome insolent leeches" but before he could continue, Flug interrupted.

"Ummm... boss?"

"Goddamnit" Black Hat banged the desk.

I let out an oof as 5.O.5 jumped on me in fear, interrupting Black Hat. "Sorry sir" he glared before restarting.

"Welcome, mediocre villains"

This time Flug raised his hand and opened his mouth to speak but Black Hat gave him a heated glare and said "don't you dare!"

We restarted.

"Welcome, future subsidiaries" Black Hat was again interrupted by Flug's sneeze.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hit me! Please don't-" Flug cowered and I snickered. Black Hat yelled.

"I finally had it you big-!" Before he cut the camera and leaped on Flug.

"No!" I cried as I jumped on Black Hat, holding him tight like a leech.... hug?, except leeches don't choke or hug.

"Get off me!" he yelled in anger and tried to grab me as he stood up. I jumped off him, gave him a salute and dragged Flug to our seat before he had a chance to get his hands on me.

Black Hat restarted, again.

"Welcome to the orientation vidoe for aspyring companies to be subsidiary of Black Hat Organistaion" Black Hat said and continued "Over the years I have absorbed millions of evil corporations, who, thanks to me, they are now leaders on the diabolical industry" I clapped, for fun.

The narrator begun "If you want to belong to the most powerful villains network corporation that exists then take note because we will tell you the requirements that you and your company need as we analyze one of the already subsidiaries of Black Hat Organisation, chosen carefully by our leader Lord Black Hat"

Black Hat spoke with a smirk "Actually, I will just chose one at random, like I always do" he pressed a button, an explosion went off and I looked in the screen to see some clothes floating in a sea where the explosion occured, I frowned. "Wrong button" he pressed a button again.

"And the winner to be viciously torn apart is..... Boxmore!" The narrator exclaimed.

Black Hat said "I don't remember that dumpster being my subsidiary"

"Its one of the newest ones, boss, it was acquired through Cosma" Flug quickly answered.

"And what are they supposed to do? Boxes?" Black Hat asked, bored.

"It is currently the principal of artificial and mechanical entities " I told him.

"Ohh, evil robots! You should have said that before. It must be a profitable subsidiary" Black Hat said interested, as the introduction video of Boxmore was playing. "And who is incharge of this evil headquarters?" Black Hat asked.

In video, the fat man says, "Isn't it obvious?" And some weird kid thinks, "umm.. what was his name? Lord Buttman"

A blue guys deadpans "Lord Buttman"

I snickered at the weird name "Buttman, muttman, hehe", his parents must have really hated him.

"I see, Lord Buttman" Black Hat says and then mutters "What a pathetic name this thing put itself. It says here that he tried to destroy Lakewood Plaza Turbo, which is in charge of the hero, Mr.-" a screaming cut appeared and Black Hat made a OoO face, which was scary, I tell you (picture above). Then he coughed and spoke "oh this cough. Mr. Gar. What kind of name is that?! And his assistants.... are completely irrelevant"

"Mr. Sir, their names are Enid, Rad and.... K.O." I made a face at the kid as I pointed them out with names.

"Quiet, I said they are completely irrelevant!" Black Hat yelled.

"I don't see how, bossy" I raised an eyebrow "but they are weird, I tell you that."

"See! Even you agree" Black Hat smirked. I just facepalmed. The video played for a bit before Black Hat spoke again.

"This guy's voice sounds oddly familiar to me" Black Hat said, glaring.

"That's weird, jefecito" Flug said.

"Shut up! Your voice annoys me!" Black Hat yelled. I patted Flug on the back as he looked down sadly. The narrator spoke.

"What makes Boxmore a decent subsidiary? Could it be their evil facilities, with evil devices to create...... and destroy henchmen!" He finished.

The box like robot said "I deserve this." He really did, that little uselss piece of shi..... shenanigans!

"Bah! If he were really suffering, it would sound something like this!" He spoke before the video rewinded. The face was mosaiced and it screamed. I made face, it's not fun to hear screams, it's so.... weird. My shadow spirits appeared dancing around me and finally sitting with us. Black Hat was pleased, though he did not noticed the spirits.

"Ahh, what a delightful melody" he said. I made a face of 'some people never change', the spirits laughed. "Lets have fun by seeing how this attempt of a hero succumbs to the terrifying installations of Buttman" Black Hat spoke before yelling furiously "Why does no one understand the importance of security!?!"

Even I'm surprised, his security is..... dumb, just like Buttman. The video rewinded and Black Hat spoke fast, but coherently. He was waving his arms and motioning. I recorded him for future.

"Laser rays over here, mechanical chainsaws over there, hydraulic press right there! Fire treo, poisonous darts, bottomless pits and a giant rock as a finishing touch. How can they let him go theough so easy and joyful!? Clearly their installations are garbage!" Black Hat finished. I clicked my tongue, this Buttman is pathetic, as in a villain.

"Could it be their evil henchmen?" Narrator spoke. The video played for a bit before Black Hat interrupted.

"Those mechanical henchmen are useless!! My robotic infiltrators are way more ruthless" Black Hat said and the video started showing some robots that were saying 'all hail Black Hat'. Hehe, they were evilly adorable... I wonder if Flug still have a spare one.

"Now, let's get back to- where is that red robot!?!" He screamed. Jeez, he is really working himself up. The video played and the red bot was destroyed.

"What a disappointment" Black Hat shook his head.

"Indeed" I spoke along with the spirits. "Jinx!" We spoke together again amd laughed before Black Hat's glare shut me up.

"Where is the clockwork orange?!" He yelled. Clockwork orange? Wow Black Hat, wow, just wow. The video played before Black Hat spoke, and he tells us not to interrupt him when he is doing it countless times.

"Rule 302: Manipulate the hero to do what you want him to do" he said and the video played then he interrupted again. "How did you expect to not be recognized with such a mediocre disguise?! What a terrible change skin. Clearly, it's not the henchmen who make the company worthy.  Their leader better not be a disgrace." Suddenly, the video shows Buttman all tied up. He looked so weird, it made me gag, Black Hat didn't said a thing and changed the video.

"Could it be it's evil leader?" The narrator spoke. I stood up, Black Hat gave me a look.

"I need water" I said and went to the kitchen.

"Isn't he pathetic?" I heard Demencia ask. I nodded as I filled up the cup.

"Such a disgrace to villains" she shook her head. I drank the water.

"That dude is weird" one of the spirits, Val, spoke.

"I know Val" I told him.

"So, can we go for haunt?" Valour asked.

"Not more than five people" I told them. They all cheered and flew outside the window.

"What was that about?" Cia asked.

"They always kill about ten people per week" I shivered on remebering the massacre before walking back to the office, I entered just in time for Black Hat to scream.

"TO HELL WITH IT!!!" Before he made a jumpscare, making me jump.

I just went back to my seat somehow with these wobbly legs and high adrenaline. Looks like I reached here in the worst moment. What did this thing do to angry Black Hat so much?

"Of course you big idiot!!" He screamed again. He's going to get sick like this. He spoke again "At least tell me that now that you have them on your lair, you'll eradicate them personally!" The video played before Black Hat whispered demonically, "you helped them...... ESCAPEEEEEEEEEEE!" Me and Flug hid behind our seats as fire flew all aorund, as well as Black Hat's eyes.

"ENOUGH! I won't continue to evaluate this pathetic excuse for a villain and subsidiary!" Black Hat screamed angrily.

"Oh, don't stress me out bossman, we haven't made it to 10 minutes yet" Flug spoke, going back to his seat, I followed, with a gulp, and cautiousness.

"Black Hat sir, just call down for a while" I said, trying to calm him.

"Put whatever! I don't care! I DON'T CARE!!!" He screamed motioning Flug away. He's definitely going to get sick. The narrator continued the video and I spoke.

"Sir, don't stress out much, you'll get sick like this!" I told him, worry evident in my voice. He took deep breaths then spoke again.

"I won't, demons don't get sick" he said, normally, is that softness I heard in his tone? I must be dreaming. He can't just get soft in a single moment, can he?

"What if you did? There is no trusting sickness, you can get sick anytime, and if you did, then who will handle the organization!" I told him, motioning with my hands. He just sighed and used his tentacles to teleport, I don't know how, which made the seat turn around. The narrator turned the camera to his seat. He must have missed Black Hat leaving. The seat turned around again, and it was empty. He made a face before continuing the video. Black Hat came back and stood in front of his seat and fixed his tie.

The video was turned to Black Hat again.

"But, awesome boss, what do we do with boxman?" Flug asked. Black Hat looked up and suddenly grinned big. I looked at the video to see that Hatbot scaring Buttman. The final scene played and I smiled.

"He deserved it" I said with satisfaction, he is so pathetic that it irritated me.

"He definitely did" Black Hat said with the same grin, looking at me. The dopey Black Hat appeared with a fish. Everyone looked at him with a face. He started fighting the cambot. His tongue dancing around. Black Hat was wide eyed, with disappointed clear on his grey face. I laughed.

Dopey fought the cambot and danced around saying incoherent things. Black Hat's tentacle threw him out the window as he growled.

"See ya" narrator said and exited the mansion. I looked at Flug with a funny face.

"What are you still doing here!? Get out!" Black Hat yelled before kicking out Flug and using his tentacle to put me outside at the same time. He closed the door before I heard a sneeze, surprised, I looked around to see who did it, but couldn't find the source.
______________

I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm just so tired, and I was busy the whole day. I had classes even today, and I feel like sleeping, but I can't because I have school homework.

Kill meeeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 3.6K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
1.8K 68 10
I rewatched villainous for the third time making sure i am ready to make this book the only ship here is paperhat ( black hat and dr flug) if you don...
259K 5.5K 22
Flug has worked for black hat for numerous years doing his best to create new evil inventions. It isn't until after...one incident...that black hat s...
136K 4.5K 21
A new patient arrives at the asylum where Flug works. The doctor is offered to take care of him, but refuses. Except when his coworker, who was assig...