You Could Be The One - Niall...

By Irishtaters

What happens when you win tickets to your favorite band and asked to finish tour with them? There is this gir... More

Chapter 1 *(Edited)*
Chapter three: Part 1 & 2 *(Edited)*
Chapter four: Concert *(Edited)*
Chapter 5. The Ring *(Edited)*
Chapter 6: The Spilling *(Edited)*
Chapter 7- Punching Interviews *(Edited)*
Chapter 8 - The Nerves *(edited)*
Chapter 9 - She's Gone *(edited)*
Chapter 10- The redhead date
Chapter 11- The Beach whore
Chapter 12 - Dont bash HP
Chapter 13 - We fight, we make up
Chapter 14 - A day with nature's worst
Chapter 15- Dancing with tears
Chapter 16- GBF?
MAJOR! SUPER IMPORTANT!
Chapter 17- Really.. and Ash&Pikachu
Live While We're Young
Chapter 18 - This is a goodbye.. party
Final Chapter - Babies
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter 2 *(Edited)*

499 5 0
By Irishtaters

Hollis POV

We just got back from hanging out with the boys, and we are currently at Arry's house. Her room is pretty 'cozy'. Her wall is pale blue but it's covered in posters of all her favorite bands. Her bed has pitch black covers on them with two One Direction pillow cases.

"Guys, we can fangirl now!" Arry screams, and soon Emma and I join in. We begin to jump, scream, twirling around in circles, and all that good stuff. It lasts about 10 minutes.

"Oh my gosh! I cannot believe they were there! I had no idea!" I scream, while Emma says, "We should have gotten their numbers!"

"Ermm.. Emma poo.. we just met them."

"And that was crazy! But here's our numbers, so call us maybe!" Arry sings at the top of her lungs.

"So guys, when's the concert?" I ask. I look at the tickets and it says that the concert is in two weeks. Two weeks. That's too long! I can't bel-

"Dudesss! Have yall checked your twitters?" Emma asks. Arry looks at me, and grabs her phone. I do the same, and I see that I got over 1200 new followers. I go to Emma's page and she has the same, and so does Arry. I go to my mentions and see that Niall followed us.

@NiallOfficial: Hey guys! Go follow these amazing girls! @irishtaters , @AaryStylinson6 @VashappeninDJZ

We decided to tweet them back. I tweeted Niall and Liam.

@irishtaters: Thanks @NiallOfficial and @Real_Liam_Payne for spending time with us today! It was a blast! See you soon! :)

Emma got Zayn and Louis.

@VashappeninDJZ: @zaynmalik, Vas happenin! I miss you crazy self already! ;) @Louis_Tomlinson, The crazy carrot king! I NEED MORE CARROTS! (Insiderrr<3)

And Arry tweeted the curly headed one.

@AaryStylinson6: My curly headed friend! Thanks for the amazing day! I want to lick your curls straight! ;) Yeah buddyy. See my name. Thats me and you together. Hot right.. <3 @Harry_Styles

As soon as we sent them, they each retweeted the three messages. We gained another 2000 followers. Their fans work fast! I started receiving tweets from them. Some were super nice but some were just plain rude.

@OneDirectiongirls67: Oh my gosh! You are pretty, like OHEMGEE! I wish I could meet them.

@Crazycarrot_king: Your so lucky! How are they?

@Bestiewithdirectionier: Your not even pretty. How come you got to meet them? They should come meet me. They would drop you like a fly on the wall. I'm way more gorgeous than you! @Harry_Styles, Come meet me baby! I'll give you more than she can ever offer. ;)

I can feel the tears daring to leak out. That's just so mean. They don't even know me, why would they hate me? I look over and I see that Arry has tears streaming down her face, and Emma has some as well. I guess we didn't realized how us being friends with them was going to effect us.

@irishtaters: You can hate on me all you want, but when you mess with my friends. Thats a big fat no. So go ahead and make fun of me all you want. But dont you DARE talk about @AaryStylinson6 or @VashappeninDJZ or I will cuss you out personily. Kay? Kay.

I sent the tweet, and I threw my phone on the floor. I take the girl's phone too and throw them next to mine.

"Let's watch a movie and stuff our face with ice cream, and forget about the stupid nators." I smile as big as I can, and try to show them that their words don't hurt. We end up watching Final Destination 5 and The Woman in Black.

--------------;-------------

It is Tuesday, exactly a week til the concert, and me and the girls decide to go shopping online to get some of our gear for the concert.

Amazon has alot of things we could buy for a cheap price. They have stuff like jackets, shirts, and even bracelets. We were scrolling down the page when something caught my eye.

"Emma. Stop there. Click that." I said, pointing to a picture of paper and markers.

It was some iron-on printer paper, with some markers that we can draw on shirts with. It was a pretty good price and everything.

"That's a good idea Hollis! It would save us alot of money, it would be fun and origional! Good eye mate." Arry said excitely.

Emma quickly added it to our cart. With the concert only a week away, we would have to pay a little more money to get it here faster. The price ended up being $15.56. I payed with my credit card that I got for my 16th birthday. It's for emergencies only, but this is an emergency!

We bought some bracelets while we were on. The website said it would be at Arry's house in three days.

Three days..

That's too long! They shirts are going to take atleast two days for them to dry, but I guess it will have to do.

"Okay chickas, let's do some real shopping now. Be ready in an hour. And.. GO!"

Emma runs to the bathroom first to shower, while Arry and I try to figure out what we should wear. It's not like we were going somewhere fancy, so I picked out a pale blue tank top, black athletic shorts, and my gray and blue converse. I tied my hair into a messy bun, and went with my usual make-up.

Arry is wearing pink yoga pants, and a white tee shirt.

Emma finally finished showering and She had on some purple skinny jeans, a white tank top with her black leather jacket. We left for the mall, driving in Arry's car.

When we got there, we split up and planned to meet at the car in three hours. I walked into Areopostale and went straight to the boys section. If you knew me, then you would know that I hate shopping for girl clothes. Their clothes are always too girly or pink, so most of my clothes are for boys.

I see a black pull-over hoodie hanging on the highest rack. Being only 4'11, I couldn't reach it no matter how hard I tried.

"Here let me get that for you." A very familiar british accent said, I noticed he was wearing a snapback and sunglasses. He got the jacket off the rack without even trying! I cursed myself for being short. He handed me the smallest size they had.

"Hmmm.. Shouldn't you be in the girls section, love?" I look to see that it's none other than Liam. I couldn't have reconized him with the snapback.

"I hate thier girl clothes, too girly for me. What are you doing all by your lonesome?" I asked him.

"Well, the lads went to get some food. It's some place called Chickaflai or something like that."

"Chick-fil-a ya mean?"

"Yeah that's it!" He exclaims. "would you like to join us?"

I pretend to think about it for a few minutes, and nod my head. He puts his hat back on and grabs my hand. I turned my head to the side and hid the blush that was creeping on my cheeks.

We walk over to Chick-fil-a, and I see Niall's blonde hair sticking out of his black beanie. Liam lets go of my hand and pulls up an extra chair for me.

"Hey lads, remember miss Hollis? She's the one we hung out with after she won the contest."

Niall smiles at me, Harry and Zayn give me curious looks and Louis gets up to give me a hug.

"Can-'t bre-athe." I struggle under his grasp, until Harry yanks him away and gives me evil glare.

"Don't touch my boobear. He's minee." He says, but has trouble holding back the laugh and soon enough we are all laughing and wiping tears from our eyes.

"You sho-uld have se-en your face! It was priceless!" Harry laughs.

We spent the next two hours eating and walking around. I got to know more about the boys and what's it like living on a tour bus.

"-and then Niall jumped in my bunk bed with the whipped cream all over him. Let's just say that I slept on the floor for a week." Zayn was explaining how his recent prank backfired.

All of a sudden my ringtone goes off. It's a musical collage of all of One Direction's songs squeezed together to last about two minutes. Emma made it, so we all have it as our ringtone. I grab my phone from my back pocket, it's from Emma.

Emma poo(; - Hey slut! Where the hell are you? We've been waiting for you for like ever!

Munchkin:) - Fffffs! Im sorry! Be there soon. D:

"Sorry guys! My friends are waiting for me."

"It's okay love, we'll walk you there." Louis links his arm with mine and we start walking to the parking lot.

Pretty soon, I see Arry and Emma sitting on top of the hood.

"Hello ladies. Here is your friend, sorry we kept you waiting." Louis tells them.

"Hey Arry, you should give me your number just in case you get lost on your way home." Harry smirks at her while sending a flirtatious wink. She drops her head down to hid the blush.

Five minutes and a whole lot of numbers being exchanged, we finally leave the mall.

"Hollis Alexandria Maylan! Why didn't you invite us? You know that we lo-.." Emma starts the lecture and I zone out, thinking about how lucky I am to have met One Direction.

-------------

Niall's POV

We are on the way back to our hotel, and I couldn't stop thinking about Hollis.

When I saw Liam walk in with Hollis, I had this weird feeling. My heart started racing and my hands started to sweat a little. And when she smiles, I couldn't help but smile back. It's something i've never felt before. It's so weird and unexpected, but I like it.

When it was time to let her leave, I got this pained feeling in my stomach. Like my body was telling me that I didn't want her to go. I couldn't stop her though. I had just met her last week.

And then the way that Harry just came out and asked Arry for her number. Why couldn't I be brave like that. I think I know why.

I'm scared.

I'm scared because I don't want to get hurt again. I've been afraid to get committed ever since Candi.

You see, Candi was my first girlfriend. We met when I was at Nando's, she was my waitress. We were both 17 at the time. She had 'acciendtally' spilled my peri peri chicken all over my lap. She later told me that she just wanted to get my attention.

I thought she was beautiful. She had dirty blonde hair with brown highlights, her eyes were pale blue like the sky, she was my everything. We dated for about 7 months, until she broke it off. It was so out of the blue, no one saw it coming. I learned that she broke up with me because my teeth were crooked.

I was depressed for months, I really thought she could have been the one for me. The one I wanted to spend my rocking years with.

That was until I joined the X factor and became a popstar. Everything was perfect. I had millions of girls screaming my name, but I just want to find that one girl.

One girl.

That one girl who can show me that I mean something, that I belong in this world. That one girl who I can be myself around, and they won't judge me. That one very special girl with all those flaws but can still be beautiful.

I need to figure out what these feelings are, I need to talk to Liam.

~~~~~~~

Hollis POV:

"What the hell?" Emma asked. We just pulled up to Arry's house and we see a huge crowd of people with cameras, taking pictures of us.

"Who are you?"

"What are your connections with One Direction?"

"Are yall secretly dating any of the boys?"

They were shouting and yelling all kinds of questions at us. We couldn't get out of the car.

"I'm calling the boys." I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to the first name I saw, which was Harry's.

"Hello, welcome to my sex hotline where all your pleasures will be fulfilled." Harry answered the phone.

"Harry! Help! We are stuck with paparazzi surrounding our car!"

"Oh shit. Be there soon."

A few minutes later I see Harry's car being swarmed.

"Go now!" I yelled and we all ran to her house. Harry jumps out of his car and runs to her house. He locks the door and turns around.

"Are y'all okay?" He asked.

We nod.

"Let's watch movies then!" Harry rubs his hands together, and that xactly what we do.

-$-$-$-$-$$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

Yeah buddy! I had a little bit of writer's block, but I did it :) With the help of Ashton and Dacey of course.

Awwww. Poor Nialler :( Will he ever work up the courage to talk to Hollis?

You may have noticed but this was just a filler, and so will be chapter 3 part 1 and two. Concert in chapter four. :D

Byeeeee! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
323K 8.6K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...