My love ❤️ (Completed)

By Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 29

1.8K 249 4
By Aseeyaaleeyu

2 chapter3 to go😭😭😭 chapter 30 and epilogue😭😭I'm already missing you guys🤧🤧🤧
Lol, here's another chapiee..enjoy.....

The following day,deedat and amatullah rushed to the hospital for the checkup.
The doctor told them that amatullah would not be able to give birth again because of the injections fatima gave her. But they've been able to save the baby inside her womb, but after that baby, she won't be able to give birth again.

Amatullah have faith ok? Be happy that at least we've this one, some people don't have even a single child but at least we have this one, don't be weak ok? Sorry please, stop crying.
Deedat whispered to her side hugging her while walking towards their car.

Are we sure the one inside my womb will survive, are we sure he's not going to die? She hiccuped in between tears.

Shhh Amma, stop saying that please, insha allah you'll give birth to a cute bouncing baby boy or girl, stop saying that ok..... he reassured her.

Ok....she sniffed and got into the car...
******

10th October-2018
After 7months 2weeks.....

All of the people waiting were seated at the hospital corridor near the labour ward while deedat kept pacing back and forth, an unreadable expression on his face.

Deedat sit down mana... ya Jamal said patting his shoulder lightly.

How do you expect me to sit down, I can't, I can't be at ease without knowing how my wife is doing in there, can't you hear her screaming, she's suffering....he replied as if his worried face will save his wife from what she's going through.

Sit down and pray for her, that's the only solution, this pacing of yours won't help...ya Jamal gritted.

He huffed and sat beside zuby and face palmed himself muttering some duas...

It has been 20minutes after he sat down when a nurse came rushing out of the labour room, with her blue uniform all stained with blood.

Nurse... Deedat called her and quickly rushed to her.
How's she doing? He asked his voice almost inaudible due to the fear of what her reply would be.

Where are the baby's clothes please? She asked.

"Here" reena replied quickly handing her a big baby bag.

How is she? Has she given birth? Mamy asked her voice laced with emotions.

Just be patient please...the nurse replied collecting the bag and dashing back to the labour room.

Deedat huffed and ran his hands into his hair in frustration. He couldn't sit down, his heart beat increased with each passing second. He kept a muttering prayers pacing back and forth.

An hour later, a nurse came smiling widely at them. "Congratulations sir, you're now a dad...

Deedat gasped, while the parents raised their hands up thanking Allah for the wonderful gift. Words couldn't explain how happy zuby, reena, Jamal, afreen and bilal were.

You're now a dad of three pretty baby girls. The nurse added with a smile.

What? They all asked shocked and tears started rolling out of deedat's eye.
"Triplets" he asked but she only nodded in reply with a smile.

Allahu Akbar....he said facing the Qibla he went into Sujood position, he was still in the same position for almost 5 minutes before he stood up.

Can we see them? Reena asked eagerly.

Yes, sure, the nurse answered with a smile before making her way back to the room, they all quickly followed her. As soon as they were inside the room, deedat's eyes fell on his wife while all of them rushed to the kids. His wife, his source of happiness, his world, his noor.

He sat beside her on the bed and took her pale hands into his before kissing her forehead.

Thank you so much my noorul ayn...he whispered to her side hugging her. She smiled and tightened up the grip on his hand.

I want to see them...she said but it comes out more like a whisper.
He quickly told zuby to bring them to her and so she did.

They looked too cute that amatullah didn't know when she started crying.

What's wrong? Deedat asked wiping her tears away with his hand.

I'm just..I'm just so happy..thank you dee, thank you for everything, I love you...she whispered and hugged him tightly.

I should be the one to thank you amma, thank you so much for this wonderful gift...he whispered and hugged her back forgetting that their parents were around.

Deedat called the azahn in their ears and put the dates in their mouth with a smile on his face.

What's their name? He asked amatullah.
Your wish is my command...and replied with a smile.

He smiled before saying "Afrah, Afreen, Afreena....almost like a question.

Yes...she squealed and he laughed at her.

Allah ya raya mana ku...he said and she muttered an "Amin" with a smile.

What's their name ya deedat? Reena asked walking towards the bed.

Afrah, Afreen and Afreena...he announced and everyone chorused "allah ya raya mana su" while deedat and amatullah answered with "Amin with smile on their faces..

The second one is my namesake...Ya Afreen squealed waving her hands up like a kid and everyone laughed....
******

10th march 2019...
After 5 months....

*look what your children are doing😪 they've been stressing me out all day, I think I'm going to run away from your house woo😡*

Look what afrah is doing😪, she's the worst of all😡

Amatullah typed on her phone and sent it to deedat with the pictures of the triplets.

They've been stressing her out since morning, now she wanted to cook dinner for deedat but they wouldn't let her cook, she bribed them with chocolate but they ended up rubbing the chocolate all over their body.

*Awwwwwww, my babies are looking so cute, OMG, I can't wait to come back home😘😘*
Came deedat's replied. She groaned and face palmed herself and looked at afrah, if looks could kill..Afrah only giggled passing her chocolate to her mum and amatullah ended up smiling at her.

(Afrah, Afreen and Afreen's room)

*ohhh so that's what you're going to say huh? I'm trying to make dinner but they wouldn't allow me😭*
She sent the message and kept the phone on afreena's bed and stood up. Just then Afreen started crying raising her hands up.

Arghhhhh...she groaned and picked her up and afreena and afrah immediately started crying...

How can I take all of at the same time for gods sake...she shouted at them and dropped Afreen on her bed.

Ok, ok, I won't take any of you..just then she heard the vibration of her phone. She quickly grabbed it and opened the message.

*dont hurry habibty, you don't have to cook anything today, I'll come home with food, and don't blame me 🤷‍♀️, you were the one that says you don't want a house help😝.. bathe them and dress them up and send me their pictures, and yours too, I'll come back in 2hours time insha allah*

She smiled at his reply and scooped them into the toilet.

She finished bathing them and wrapped them with the the soft fabric materials.

She finished dressing them up and dropped them on their walker inside their playroom.

She quickly sneaked out of the room before anyone sees her and rushed to her.

She quickly took her bathe and wore a black sleeveless shirt and a bomb-short.

She dashed into the children's play room and scoped them to her room. She dropped them on her bed and started tickling them while they giggled.

All that while, Deedat was standing by the door watching them and thanking god for bringing them to his life. His beautiful wife and his pretty little children.

He brought out his phone and captured that moment with a smile on his face.

He cleared his throat and amatullah flinched.
You scared me...she said laughing and standing up from the bed.

He walked towards her and kissed her cheeks wrapping his hands around her waist.

She giggled and he kissed her lips..
Hey! Stop it, your children her looking at us..she said and buried her face in his chest.

He laughed before saying " I want them to know how much I love their momma...

He walked towards the bed and they started giggling stretching their hands.

My babies.... he called out scooping them all on his arms. He placed a kiss on their cheeks and they giggled.

Chapter 30 and epilogue😭😭😭
I'm already missing you guys fah.
Please don't forget to
-vote
-comment
-share
Tell your friends to tell their friends😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.9K 58
*formerly as Noble deed* Then I felt his lips on my forehead.. and when they say that when your crush kisses you,you feel the fireworks, slap them h...
215 0 9
'Love' was written in bold letters when she opened her chit she laughed internaly and thought to herself what she can say on this when she herself ne...
571K 22.5K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
1M 56.9K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...