WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK 💍🤞🏾
KIM NAMJOON 👑
PARK JIMIN 😇
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG 💜
JUNG HOSEOK 🤩
ending

{Why it ended}

2.9K 122 140
By wildflowerXYZ

Had to add that video because if I'm gonna be dead all y'all are coming with me. 🙄😩🔥

+ shout out to KTHxJCY  for the support on this novel! It's very much appreciated and I love reading your comments. Thanks.
>>>>>
[Jimins perspective]

I work my way to my comfy bed and jump right on it. Thank god I'm home spending the night with those idiots has got me so tired. I smile recalling the sight of their faces, I missed them too much. They all have gotten a lot more attractive, funny, and have great stories to tell as well... Expect for me though. I'm ugly, fat, and boring.

I've been struggling with this depression for so long now. I used to tell my hyungs and Tae and Kookie about it and they helped me for 3 years, those years I learned to somewhat start to love myself. But when we separated I couldn't function and whenever I saw myself, I hated the reflection that met my crystal eyes.

I sigh as I roll over on my bed not wanting to think about this after getting home from the best day of my whole year. I am beyond glad that we're back together. It gives me hope to become happier again. I haven't been happy at all for the year that my best friends left me and it pisses me off that we had to separate. I think back to what happened, to why it ended.

F L A S H B A C K

I walk down the street with the Bangtan group trailing beside me, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are a bit infront of us though. It's a great evening, thunder roaring and water splashing around at light speed. We loved it.

We chase each other in the rain, Jungkook tackled me and Hoseok to the ground and started splashing the dirty water at us.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I AM OLDER THAN YOU, YOU PABO! I ATE 2130 MORE BOWLS OF RICE THAN YOU AND YOU ARE OUT HERE TRYNA DROWN ME!"

Jungkook chuckles showing off his bunny smile. "Hyung, you can't drown it's rain you dumbass!"

I ignored him and lunged onto him with the help of Tae who joined in giggling and by mistake we all ended up crashing into Yoongi hyung.

Hoseok took one look at Tae, Kookie, and I and screamed the one word that we all responded to immediately .

"RUN!"

That was the last time we were happy together, I wish I would've known it would be our last.
---
We walked into our houses drenched with water all still laughing our asses off. In the end Jin and Namjoon hyung ended up having to lock us out behind a gate in some abandoned house (somewhere that I don't even know where because we were running through random streets) ,until Yoongi  hyung calmed down so he couldn't get to us. Actually he was just too tired to beat us up and ended up just cursing us out which resulted in Jin hyung whacking Yoongi hyungs head for using profanity.

We walked up to our shared house giggling but instantly we all knew something was wrong. Before we had anytime to think there was an explosion in our outdoor pool. All of us instantly ducked and ran to the back of the house for some cover.

"What the shit is going on?!" Hobi hyung exclaimed.

I didn't know either. We heard two more explosions, but they were much smaller and in our home. We all got up after waiting several minutes. We ran to our stash of guns hidden in a plant vase and examined the area cop like.

I saw how our huge house had crumbled on the two sides near our pool. Our living room and play room was gone for sure. There was still smoke everywhere followed by glass and wood and pieces of our house fallen into debris.

"What the hell is going on, no one ever makes it to our home. Who could of gotten in?! Everything is coded why the fuck did bombs just blow up?!" Yoongi hyung yelled incredibly loudly. I saw how Tae and Jungkook slightly winced at his tone, Yoongi hyung has never been this angry. But more than anger I saw something else in his eyes, something that was in all of us. Fear.

Right then Namjoon got a text.

ANON: Liked my little show RM? Pretty sick right. Next thing that will blow up will be you and those boys of yours. Just like your home, poof gone.

Namjoon hyung was furious. But he first handed the phone to Tae. He took it and started to hack the anon tracing the persons location. I didn't know how Taehyung did it but he always had a thing with electronics as he is always the best at video games or basically anything tech related. He found the place and we ran to our last remaining car (being Jins tesla) as the rest were blown up during the first explosion and raced to the location.

"You can reply now hyung" Tae told Namjoon hyung after Jin pulled his car out of the remainder of our parking lot.

Namjoon took the phone and quickly typed a messege which I knew wasn't gonna be too pleasant.

Namjoon: Hey asscrack, you're gonna pay big time for your little stunt. We will find you, and you won't just blow up like how you threatened us. I'll wipe you off the face of the earth while I watch you beg for mercy, you will plead under me and it's too bad because I do not forgive. You will cease to exist. Be prepared.

I read the text and I'm not surprised at all. Anyways, we continue to drive to the unknown location with Tae leading the way and Jin hyung driving.

"Bang" Namjoon hyung starts in the car and by him starting this we know that a fight is awaiting us.

"Tan" we counter back.

"Bangtan sonyendan imida!" We all say together showing our trademark gun fingers in the car.

( it's bangtans signature introduction just without the 'hello' because it wouldn't make sense.... here's a clip of them introducing them selves y'all -

Anyways back to the book)

Once we reach our destination and park, I unbuckle my seatbelt and grab the guns from the back seat of the car whilst passing them to the rest of our gang and examine my surroundings. We were at the parking lot of some bar/club. There were multiple cars and unbearably loud music blasting. We are about to walk in when Namjoon gets another text.

ANON: Oh I'm prepared, come find me. I'm waiting.

Namjoon grunts and walks into the club as the rest of us follow. We walk through many people, couple of which tried to grope Jungkook but Yoongi hyung punched them in the face.

Everyone's always after our maknae, damn him for looking freakin cute and innocent all the time and also being so young. Although he was a good fighter, he was our groups weakest so it was our job to protect him. I chuckled as 2 people knocked out after Yoongi hyung  punched them. But seeing all this crap makes me realize how much I do hate bars, also as someone lightly squeezed my ass and ran away vanishing into the drunk sweaty people. Fuck this place.

I groaned and complained along side Jin hyung about why the hell we are here as we stopped and moved near a table. Tae was then locating exactly where the message signal was coming from to pinpoint the exact location of the dumbass who blew up our crib.

It took him 4 minutes but we found it. The phone was showing a red dot in the same area as us. Good were in the right place. The dot was in the rooms at the back so we quickly shuffled through multiple kissing, naked, and annoying ass people until we reached a door. I went over and kicked it open and in the room we saw our rivals. D.O and Kai from EXO.

They looked up at us and smiled wickedly. We were about to attack them when they flipped there computer screen (incredibly fast)around showing us what was on it. When I saw the screen I broke down.

It was my niece a 5 year old beautiful little girl and the last of my family, Jins mom who lived in the states alone in a nursing home, Jungkooks brother who was allegedly off to fight in the army, and Hoseoks step sister who was also Yoongi's long distance girlfriend. They were all locked up in a dark room  shown on the screen and tied up with duct tape over their mouths.

"What the fuck is this!" Namjoon hyung spat, as Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung, Jungkook, Yoongi hyung and I stared at the screen watching our loved ones.

"This?" D.O questioned innocently. "Well this is just some of our friends you see. And such a lovely bunch of people don't you think.? Their so... Hmm what's the word... Oh yeah killable. I can't wait to watch them cease to exist" He finished re quoting Namjoons threat.

Namjoon hyung was furious, I watched as  he reached for his weapon but before that Kai raised a hand. Because there were hostages involved, Namjoon hyung listened.

"Now you guys have ran Seoul for way too long, and it's time we got our pay back. We are going to kill them right infront of you leaving only one alive. If you kill any of us all will die. So you better listen to us if you want to spare the lives of one of the precious people in this camera."

We all were frozen, shocked at what was going on. Most of our loved ones were on the screen and three of them were gonna die. I let a tear escape my eye as I looked at my neice. My sister had died a couple years back and her husband raised the kid alone, he was a great guy and he could lose his daughter any second now.

Namjoon hyung was contemplating whether or not to take the gun and kill these two but he turned around and saw our group in peril and stopped.

"Don't kill any of them. What are you terms? We will do anything you want... I will do anything you need me too. Don't hurt those closest to my friends" I heard the crack in Namjoon hyungs voice as he spoke. He never did that, but this case was different. No matter where we fought even if one of the 7 of us were hostages we never backed down because we are capable of saving ourselves. But with our loved ones on this screen, we had a disadvantage. A huge ass disadvantage.

"Well since you asked nicely" Kai said. He then texted someone and tapped the lap top screen motioning us to watch. I heard Jungkook scream as someone wearing a mask went up to his brother and slit his hyungs throat. Jungkook fell to the ground balling his eyes out yelling his brothers name. He then got up ready to kill Kai, but before that could happen a second shriek was heard from the screen. Hoseoks sister was gone. They stabbed her in her stomach.

Yoongi and Hoseok hyung had lost it. They yelled so loud and attacked D.O.

Right before Hobi was about to stab him with the knife he regularly carried around, Kai yelled for him to stop or another person will be killed.

I watched everything, all the tear filled eyes of my friends and how broken we were. You know when time stops and you feel like you are not even alive. When you feel the worlds pressure and gravity doesn't exist, instead it's like you're floating alone and hurt as you watch. When everything is just tiring you down, and all you can do is be a bystander while your whole world crumbles like when a kid eats a cracker. That's how I feel.

Namjoon yells "STOP! Please what the fuck do you want? Just say it! Please stop hurting them."

"Now that's a smart boy. We want you gone, forever. Away from this part of the city just leave. We want the territory and were fucking tired of loosing to you.  You have to say you will leave, swear by it and then go and don't even leave a trace of your existence or we will find you and end you and anyone you care about right then and there. Permanently." D.O said.

Namjoon didn't want to give in, he worked so hard to achieve what he did and I and all our gang knew it. But I knew that our friendship to him was more important than winning.

"Fine" he said his voice low. "I surrender, we surrender" Namjoon hyung finished.

The EXO members smiled, but again motioned to the screen.

We saw a masked man walk up to Jins mom and my neice...

"NO! What the fuck?!! NAMJOON SURRENDERED WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jin hyung yelled crying at the screen.

Thats when the unthinkable happened. They walked up to my neice and slit her throat. She screamed crying but then all I saw was her body. Covered in red, lifeless, dead. 

Everyone was silent, including me. Until the EXO members started to laugh. I didn't know how to comprehend what just happened,how? How could they have killed a 5 year old without even flinching. I let the tears roll down my face as I saw the last of my family leave me. And it's all completely my fault.

The rest of what happened that night was a blur. They still kept Jins mother hostage and they threatened us once again although I blocked out what they were saying and still didn't believe that my cute little angel is gone. She left this world before she could even achieve anything. I was taken by the wrist by Namjoon who was crying as he dragged our group out.

We drove to our house silently hearing sobs only come out of Hoseok hyung and Jungkooks mouth. I'm surprised by how strong Yoongi hyung was being as he really did love Hoseoks sister. But he only shed out silent tears. This was also one of the rare times I saw Jungkook letting his emotions out, but under the circumstances it makes sense. I on the other hand remained silent and didn't move or cry. I felt empty, like I wasn't breathing or sitting in this car or blinking or thinking or anything. I was just empty.

We all went to our homes and walked in, there was glass shards and wood pieces everywhere. We each just respectively went to what was remaining of our  rooms  and grabbed anything we needed and left. We drove to the airport and bid goodbyes not wanting to stay with each other any longer because if we did then we wouldn't be able to leave each other's sides.  We were best friends, a family and we truly loved each other. But if I had stayed and hugged them or told them my proper goodbye I would crumble.

None of us knew if Jin hyung's mom survived (even to this day), all we could do is pray and hope that she remains alive and safe.

That was the day "we" turned into seven "I"s, seven separate souls wandering the world as if we were strangers.

F L A S H B A C K    E N D

That day had been the darkest of bangtans history. I still have the painting my neice made me that I framed in my wall. They warned us about coming back but this time were not backing out. I promise you EXO.

I sigh and look up at my window. There were no stars or a moon in sight like the stereotypical description of the night. Nope, it was just foggy and dark yet it was so comforting. It was beautiful. I close my eyes and let myself also fall into that same comforting darkness.

----------------------------------------------
Authors Note~

Hey y'all, I feel like this chapter really sucked. Hah hah...I don't know, please please please comment if you guys liked it and share with your friends so it keeps me motivated to keep writing.

Also did you guys like the switch of perspective? Or should I just write in Jungkook's?

Anyways thank you all for reading this novel and showing support it may sound cheesy and like what all authors say but it really makes me happy.

Keep smiling :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
90.6K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
40.9K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
311K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...