Who Said Girls Can't Get Down...

By darkangel35

More

Who Said Girls Can't Get Down And Dirty
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 3
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 4
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 5
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 6
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 7
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 8
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 9
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 10
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 11
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 12
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 13
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 14
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 15
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 17
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 18
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 19
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 20
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 21
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 22 : Clean
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 1
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 24
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 25 (Pic of Nicole)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 26 (Pic of Caleb)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 27 (Pic of Devin)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 28 (Pic of Tyler)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Heath)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Janey)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 31 (Pic of Tess)
Extra Chapter 1

Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 16

74.8K 662 108
By darkangel35

this chapter starts in Nicole's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

The boys' eyes were glued to my hand as I slowly brought it down to the hem of my shirt. I pulled my shirt up inch by inch, making sure to put on a show for the boys. When my top was off, all the guys kept on glancing between my chest and my shorts. I pretended to struggle with the button, and asked Tess, "Can you help me?"

I walked over to her, and while she undid the button I whispered, "You're next."

When the button was undone, I turned so that I my back was to the guys and I shimmied out of my shorts. As soon as my shorts hit the ground, Tess started undressing. She slipped out of her shirt and wiggled out of her shorts, just like I did. When Tess was finished, all the guys shifted their attention to Nat and that was all the encouragement that she needed.

Nat slowly pushed the straps of her green sundress off her shoulders. She grabbed the skirt of the dress and turned to us, slowly dragging the dress down, giving the boys a nice view of her ass. She turned around, so that her back was to us and fixed her bikini and crossed her arms right under her breast, so that they practically spilled from the top.

I turned to Tess and said, "Is it just me, or is she really into this?"

"Nope, she's really into this." Tess said, staring a Nat strangely. Nat snapped her fingers in front of the guys' faces, but they seemed unaffected.

"Gosh, you guys don't all have to stare at me. It's making me nervous." Nat said, smirking and faking embarrassment.

"Hey, is did she only mention herself in that sentence?" Tess asked.

"Yup. Her exact words were: 'you don't all have to stare at me.'" I said, stressing the word 'me'. It made me feel weird, but I just brushed off the feeling. "Come on."

Tess and I walked so that we were standing level with Nat, and instantly most of the guys attention shifted to us. Tess and I shot them sexy smiles.

"Close your mouths..." Tess started.

"... and stop drooling." I finished, laughing when the guys automatically brought their hands up to their faces to see if they were actually drooling.

"Are you guys going to stand and stare at them, or help me put on sunscreen?" Nat asked, rather bitchily (idk if this is real word). Again I noticed how she separated herself from us. Strange. She pulled out her sunscreen, and held it up. When none of the boys responded to her question, I grabbed a rock from a nearby planter and threw it at Zach, to help break him out of his trance. It served its purpose.

"OW! What the hell Nic?" Zach asked, rubbing his leg, where the rock had hit.

"Nothing, just your incessant staring was making me uncomfortable." I said teasingly. A faint blush stained all the guys' faces after that, causing Tess and I to giggle, while Nat glared at us. "Now that you're all back to normal, can three of you put sunscreen on our backs?"

They all nodded their heads vigorously. "Nat do you want to pick first?" Tess offered.

"I was going to anyways. Rick, Ty, come help me." Nat said, I don't know what's gotten into her, but I do not like it. She's acting like a total douche-bag.

"Weren't you only supposed to pick one person?" Ty asked, clearly distressed.

"Supposed to, doesn't mean I have to."

Rick and Ty followed Nat to her deck chair, obviously reluctant. I smirked at Rick, when he glanced back at me, "K. Tess, your turn."

"Umm... Daniel." She said hesitantly, blushing slightly. I looked at Daniel, and he was also blushing. Interesting. They slowly walked over to Tess' chair, but unlike Rick and Ty, Daniel looked eager.

"Hmm... I don't know who I want, so I'm going to settle this the easy way." I said. "Ennie meenie minne mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers let him go. My mother says to pick the very best one and you are not it."

I landed on Jake. "Yes!" He yelled.

"Come on Jake." I said, grabbing his hand and guiding him to my chair. Jake started rubbing the sunscreen onto my back, but it was more like a massage. I felt myself slowly relax under his skillful hands. "You've got great hands."

"Thanks, I get that a lot." He said cockily.

"Dumbass." I muttered.

"Hey, I heard that." He said, still working the kinks out of my back. We were silent for another 30 seconds, before I started bugging him.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

"Nope." He said I could hear the smile in his voice.

"What about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"No." He said, with a touch of irritation.

"Now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Yes, god just stop doing that!" He practically screamed at me, while I burst out laughing. I got up off the chair and stretched, feeling totally relaxed.

"Thanks Jake." I said, and then I saw the diving boards. "Hey Jake, do you wanna see who has the better dive?"

"Sure!" He said, hyped at the thought of a challenge. "But what do I get out of it?"

"If you win, I'll kiss you..." I paused for dramatic effect. "But if I win, you have to ask Janey out."

"Like your step sister Janey?" He asked, dread clear in his voice.

"The one and only." I said, and everybody burst out laughing.

"Fine, but don't plan on beating me." He said, arrogantly.

"Whatever." I said, and walked towards the diving boards. There were two 12 foot diving boards, and one 18 foot one.

"Wait, who's gonna judge?"

"They are, of course." I said, waving in the general direction of the group.

"I'll go first ok?" Jake asked. I nodded, and he did a flip off the diving board and landed with minimal splashing. Damn, this wasn't going to be easy.

"Show me what you've got!" Jake called up, as the group applauded.

"Just remember. You asked for it." I did a flip off the board, followed up by a summersault, then landed in the water with minimal splashing, earning applause from the group, and random people that had come to the pool. Jake was staring at me wide eyed.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" He asked, obviously not sure whether he should be amazed or dismayed.

"Well, when I was younger I did gymnastics, so I can do all those flips easily." I said, nonchalantly.

"Well, I think the winner is clear. Good job Nic!" Tess yelled to me from her chair.

"Hey, did you all come here to watch other people swim?" I yelled back. Instead of answering, Tess and Nat got up and walked to the diving boards. Tess jumped and executed a perfect dive, with practically no splashes. Nat tried to a fancy dive, but timed her spins wrong and ended up belly flopping into the water, earning laughs from anybody that was watching.

I turned back to the guys, to see if they were going to get in, but the words stuck in my throat when I saw them. All of them were taking off their shirts, so that they were clad in nothing but their trunks. All of them were sporting six-packs, delicious tans and gorgeous chests. I cleared my throat and tried talking again.

"Are you losers going to get in the pool?" I asked, and all of them turned to stared at me.

"It's not very nice to call people losers." Zach said, faking hurt. He looked around at the other guys, and they all took off running towards the diving boards.

"No running, you idiots!" I yelled after them. Zach was getting ready to jump of, when Malcolm walked up behind him and pushed him off, causing him to belly flop into the pool. Everybody cracked up, as Zach shouted profanities at Malcolm. The rest of the guys jumped in, 'til just Rick was left. He was bouncing on the board, getting ready to jump, when he slipped.

Everybody swan as fast as they could to him, waiting for him to resurface. When he did, he was gasping for air, struggling to stay afloat. Trey helped him get to one of the pool walls.

"Dude, what happened?" Trey asked.

"I was getting ready to jump, and then I thought I saw Janey walking towards the pool with two boys." Rick managed to choke out.

"Hopefully you were just seeing things." Jake said.

"You're going to have to ask her out sometime or another." I said. There was no way I was going to let him back out of this.

About 1 minute later, Janey walked through the gate with two boys shirtless boys that looked oddly familiar. "Guys look." I whispered.

Everybody turned in the direction I was looking and groaned. Damn, way for her to ruin a perfect evening. "Who wants to go talk to her?" Tess asked. When nobody volunteered she said, "Somebody has to do it."

"Jake and Nic should go. Jake has to ask her out and Nic is her sister." Daniel pointed out, getting nods of agreement.

"Step-sister." I said, getting out of the pool and walking towards Janey, feeling Jake right behind me.

"Hey Nic, what are you doing here?" Janey asked, putting on a fake smile.

"I'm hanging out with Nat and Tess. What are you doing here?" I asked, half curious half angry.

"I'm hanging out with some people from school." She said looking back at our group, when she spotted Rick, a look of pure fury crossed her face. "Why is Rick with you?" She said nastily.

"He's here for Trey, and Trey wanted to hang with us, so we're all together. Now, who are you guys?" I asked, looking at the two hunks behind her.

One of them had longish black hair and striking blue eyes. The other one had longish blond hair, with streaks of darker blond and black eyes. The blue eyed one was taller and leaner that the blond one, who was all hard, packed abs and broad shoulders.

"I'm Devin," The black haired one said, then pointed to the blonde one, "And this is Caleb."

"Do I know you guys from somewhere?" I asked. "What's your last name?"

"Our last name is Martinez." Devin said.

"We just moved here a couple weeks ago, so I'm pretty sure we don't know you." Caleb said.

I thought about their last name. Martinez... Martinez. Then it clicked, I had gone to school with them for 2 months when I had moved to Fort Carson in Kansas, before their mom was transferred to a different base. Caleb had made my life living hell.

"Nic, are you ok?" Jake asked, bringing attention to himself. Janey zoomed in like a hawk.

"What's your name, big boy?" Janey said in a husky voice, walking up to him and running a finger down his chest. Jake looked to me for help.

"Janey get your dirty paws off him." I snapped. She looked pissed off, but she still moved back. I turned my attention back to Devin and Caleb.

"Did you guys ever live in Fort Carson in Kansas?" I asked wanting to make sure it was them.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Caleb asked.

"Aww, you don't remember me Cal. I'm hurt." I said, putting a hand to my chest.

"Nobody calls me that anymore." He said absently.

"You look really familiar." Devin asked.

"I should look familiar, Dev. We were best friends in the 3rd grade."

He thought about it a second, before a grin split his face. "Nicky is that really you?"

"In the flesh." I said, smiling back at him.

"Wait. Your Nicky?" Cal asked, obviously confused. I remembered all the times Cal had made fun of me and made me cry. Nobody did anything about it, except for Dev.

"Yup! How have you been Dev?" I asked, happy to see him.

"Good, we were just transferred from Fort Bragg in North Carolina."

"You're going to fit right in here. Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends." I grabbed Dev's hand and walked him to where the group had been silently watching us. "Guys I want you to meet Devin. Dev I want you to meet my best friends, Tess and Nat. Then there are my regular friends, but you can meet them later."

*~*~* Devin's P.O.V. *~*~*

I was totally surprised to see Nicky there. She had gone to school with us at Fort Carson and was mercilessly teased by Cal.

She had changed so much; the last time I had seen her she had been a fat little girl, with no friends besides me. Now she was beautiful. Her long dark hair was smoothed back from her face, dripping water as she walked. She had a perfect body to go with her beautiful golden tan. There wasn't an inch of excess fat on her, and she was stunning.

I glanced at Cal and saw that he was checking her out, too. "Don't you wish you were nicer to her now?" I whispered.

"Hell yeah. She didn't even really notice me." He whined.

"That's your problem bro." I said unsympathetically, noticing that Nic had come to a stop in front of a group of mostly guys and two girls.

"Guys I want you to meet Devin. Dev I want you to meet my best friends, Tess and Nat. Then there are my regular friends, but you can meet them later." She turned around and noticed the blond boy that Janey had hit on had followed her. "Jake don't you have something to do?"

"Umm... No." He said nervously.

She flicked a glance at Janey. "I think you do. Now go!" She said, giving him a little shove in her direction.

She jumped back in the pool, and when she resurface she looked at me and smiled. "Come on get in." She said, before turning to the rest of them. "You're going to want to watch this."

"Why?" Another blond boy asked his build lean like mine.

"He's going to ask Janey out." She said excitedly.

"Why in Sam heck would he do that?" A red head boy asked.

"God you guys have a lot of questions. He's doing it because he has to, Zach. Remember the dives we did, well I won and this is his punishment." She said smirking.

*~*~* Jake's P.O.V. *~*~*

I walked over to where Janey was sitting, and put on a flirty smile. She looked up at me, and a smirk crawled over her face.

"Aww, you couldn't stay away." She said, obviously delusional.

"No, I couldn't." I lied. Just get it over with, I thought. "Would you like to go out with me?"

"Sure. How about 8 o'clock, my place?"

"K, see you then." I said, turning to walk back to the group, but was stopped by a hand on my arm. I turned, only to be attacked by Janey. She jumped on me and started kissing me. I wasn't ready for her weight, so I started slipping.

I felt myself falling backwards, then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some people r saying that it's confusing with so many people,so i'm gonna get rid of some of the lesser people, like Zach and Malcolm. But i'm not gonna kill them like someone suggested,even though it's a very tempting idea.= )

so anyways... pls vote and comment

= )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 9
4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...