𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦�...

By macaroniie

i wrote this when i was 11 so its amazingly shitty and cringy and there are a lot of mistakes pls dont take i... More

☻ ❦ A/N! ❦ ☻
❦ kyle x reader - pool breath ❦
❦ craig x reader - meant to be ❦
❦ clyde x reader - cafe tingz ❦
❦ kenny x reader - so cringy plz dont read ❦
❦ christophe x reader - perfect ❦
❦ tweek x reader - tea ❦
❦ butters x reader - the note ❦
❦ michael x reader - forbidden ❦
❦ gregory x reader - shovels ❦
❦ stan x reader - following my heart ❦
❦ token x reader - stuck ❦
❦ cartman x reader - pokerface ❦
❦ clyde x reader x craig - too late ❦
❦ various x reader - movies ❦
❦ kyle x reader - you can be queen ❦
❦ kenny x reader - omegle ❦
❦ terrance & phillip x reader - pictures ❦
❦ stan x reader - drunk in love ❦
❦ clyde x reader - train ❦
❦ kyle x reader - my list ❦
❦ kenny x reader - princesses ❦
❦ goth!stan x reader - mean it ❦
❦ various x reader - apocalypse ❦
❦ kenny x male!reader - fake stripper ❦
❦ tweek x reader - comforting ❦
❦ various x reader - apocalypse ❦ pt.2
❦ craig x reader - time of the month ❦
❦ kyle x reader - drunk & jealous ❦
❦ wendy x reader - her games ❦
❦ clyde x reader - 2 truths 1 lie ❦
❦ pip x reader - kindhearted ❦
❦ terrance & phillip x reader - beach tingz ❦
❦ A/N ❦
❦ stan x reader - carnival ❦
❦ kyle x reader - opening up ❦
❦ tweek x male!reader - pick n choose ❦
❦ various x reader - lemonade ❦
❦ kyle x lazy!reader - lazy day ❦
❦ craig x reader - carwash ❦
❦ pete x reader x mike - detention ❦
❦ kyle x reader - life or death ❦
❦ kyle x reader - life or death ❦ pt.2
❦ kenny x reader - chatfic 1 ❦
❦ clyde x male!reader - bathrooms ❦
❦ jealous!christophe x reader - cringy ass smut ❦
❦ wendy x reader - my hero ❦
❦ face reveal ❦ (updated like 918283 times)
❦ pip x reader - time of the month ❦
❦ craig x reader - dirty greaser ❦
❦ cartman x ticklish!reader - dumbass ❦
❦ stan x reader - first kiss ❦
❦ your choice x reader - sign of the times ❦
❦ craig x reader x kenny - till death do us part ❦
❦ clyde x reader - wasted youth ❦
❦ jimmy x reader - chatfic 2 ❦
❦ various x reader - charity case ❦
❦ various x reader - charity case ❦ pt. 2
❦ kenny x male!reader - summer camp ❦
❦ craig x reader - stranded ❦ [cringy ass smut]
❦ stan x reader - last kiss ❦
❦ craig x male!reader - poolside ❦
oop
❦ stan x reader - black magic ❦
❦ kyle x male!reader - hide n seek ❦
❦ craig x reader - ice cream ❦
❦ jimmy x male!reader - chatfic 3 ❦
❦ gregory x reader - last chapter thank god ❦
❦ completed hallelujah amen ❦

❦ craig x reader - babysitting ❦

10.3K 203 269
By macaroniie

(bye that pic is hot too)

"Again, thank you so much, (Y/n), for coming in last minute. I don't want my two babies to be alone while we're gone." Laura, aka, Mrs. Tucker said.

"Hey, it's no problem!" I smiled and waved.

"Okay, and if you need anything, ask Craig or Tricia. Heck, you can even call us! And your bedroom is actually Craig's room since we don't have a guest bedroom. But don't worry, he said it was fine to sleep on the couch." Mrs. Tucker said, and I nodded. "Okay, we'll be going." Tricia ran over and hugged her mom and dad.

"Bye, Mom and Dad!" They gave her a hug and kiss.

"Bye, Craig!" Their mom yelled, and they both got in the car and drove away.

"Okay," I clasped my hands together. "What do you wanna do?" I asked her. She looked around thinking as we both went inside.

"I dunno, how about dress up?" She said, I nodded. We both went upstairs, hearing Craig and his friends screaming about something. We both went inside her large room and she went through her closet until she picked out a red mermaid dress.

"What the heck? Why do you even have that? You're too small for it." She nodded.

"I told mommy that Ariel was my favorite princess, so she bought me this dress for my prom." She said, handing me the dress.

"Are you sure? You're like a fetus and I feel bad, I mean, this is your dress." She shrugged.

"It would look better on you than me." She said, taking me to the bathroom. "Okay, I'm gonna do your makeup, then you can get dressed, okay?" She asked, and I nodded so she wouldn't get mad.

She got finished with the makeup, and I have to say, it's pretty good. She told me she watched a lot of those videos on YouTube.

"You get dressed and I'll be waiting out here." I nodded and got dressed.

When I put on the dress, it felt kinda weird. I never wore a dress like this, but it was really pretty and I didn't wanna make Tricia sad. When I got fully finished, I grabbed on the knob and opened it, just to be face to face with Clyde.

"Oh, sorry. Here, I'll move so you can use the bathroom." I smiled and moved. He just stared at me with awe, blushing. "And hey, do you know where Tricia went?" He nodded.

"She's with the guys." He said, looking at me still blushing. I thanked him and walked away, sighing. Out of all the places she had to be, she's with the guys.

I knocked on Craig's door, with little Tricia in the way. "Erm, Tricia, I'm ready." She nodded and took my hand, leaving the door wide open while we walked away, leaving the guys with a view from my behind.

"Okay, now lets do your hair. After we're done with that, it's my turn!" I giggled, along with her.

I got finished with my hair and I then picked her a cute dress of her own. She got finished and I did her makeup, along with her hair.

"Thanks so much, (Y/n)! I feel like a real princess!" She said, smiling in delight. I tried my best to get on my knees and patted her small head. She then hugged me and I hugged back.

"Awe, you're welcome, Princess." I smiled.

"C'mon, let's go show Craig!" I cocked my head back and she grabbed my arm, running to Craig's room.

"Um, I don't think this is a good idea. You can show him, just not me." She nodded.

"No, it's okay! I won't let him call you mean names!" She knocked on the door and then opened it. "Hey, Craig!" I peeked in and he flipped her off, and she did the same thing back.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, his friends nodding.

"(Y/n) made me into a princess! But you should see (Y/n) for yourselves, she looks so beautiful!" She said, tugging on their shirts and pointing. I blushed and tried my best to run away, but ended up tripping.

"This was a bad idea," I mumbled and felt an arm help me up. I looked up and it was Craig, his other friends, and Tricia.

"Woah," They whispered, and Craig looked me up and down, and I blushed.

"See!" Tricia giggled. "I told you she was beautiful!" I laughed awkwardly. "And (Y/n)," I looked at her. "I'm hungry, can you make me something?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Sure, but I need to change out of this dress." She nodded.

"No! Actually, I wanna go out and eat." Craig sighed.

"No, Tricia. I'm not taking you to McDonalds." Craig said and she frowned.

"I don't wanna go to McDonalds! I wanna eat at the place mommy and daddy took us!" She whined, and Craig rolled his eyes and flipped her off, which ending up with her doing the same.

"I'm telling mommy on you!" She yelled, and I put my arm on her shoulder.

"How about I take you?" I asked, smiling.

-

Craig ended up going with us, along with his friends. And I also ended up changing, expect Tricia, she stayed in her outfit.

We went to a restaurant and it was me, Tricia, Craig, Clyde, Token, and Tweek. Tweek said that he might have to leave soon because of the coffee shop, and he actually ended up doing that.

"(Y/n), I wanna watch a movie!" She said, yawning.

"Okay, How about we rent one at home? And I'll let you choose." I said, patting her on the head.

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled. "Craig never lets me pick the movie!" She stuck her tongue out, along with her finger. Craig also doing the same.

When we got home, it was still us five. The guys asked if they could spend the night, which Craig said yes. And I actually thought it was a bad idea. I mean, a teenage girl with three other teenage, hormonal guys, yikes.

"C'mon! Hurry up!" Tricia yelled, putting on her pajamas.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled, getting dressed in my shorts and sweatshirt.

"(Y/n), I'm going downstairs and getting the food ready, you better be done by then!" She yelled, running down the stairs. I finished and put my hair up, grabbing along some makeup wipes.

"Okay, I'm ready." I slid in the kitchen, seeing Tricia pull out the popcorn bag and pour it in an already full bowl.

"Okay, I'll go get Craig and his friends, you wait in the living room." She said running upstairs. I grabbed a coke from the table and sat down, eating some popcorn and going on my phone.

"Damn, (Y/n)," Clyde said, sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes while he put his arms around me.

"Calm down, lover boy." I put his arms down.

"Would you two stop flirting and give me the remote!" Tricia yelled, and I rolled my eyes while handing her the remote.

"Geez, she probably started her period," I mumbled quietly.

"Anyways," She said, sitting next to me on the floor. Craig and Token sat on the couch. "What movie do you guys think is good?" She scrolled through a bunch of movies.

"Who cares, just pick a stupid movie already." Craig snapped. Tricia flipped him off and finally chose a movie; Insidious: The last key.

During the movie, there were a billion jump scares, along with a few laughs, too. Actually, during a jump scare, I got scared and grabbed Clyde's arm, and by accident.

"Don't worry," He whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get used to it." I retorted, getting up to pee.

"Where are you going?" Tricia asked.

"Pee." I said, snickering and going to the bathroom. And to be a little honest, I was scared to go use it. Scared of what, you may ask. Well, the red devil. Like seriously, that guy is creepy. So it took me about two minutes to enter the bathroom and actually use it.

I got out and Clyde and Craig switched places. I don't know why, but I was a little happy. C'mon, I mean, he's Craig Tucker.

"Here, Tricia." I whispered, handing her a wipe, and she nodded. I silent tried my best to wipe away the makeup.

Once again during the movie, there was another jump scare. And this time, I grabbed on to Craig, maybe or maybe not by accident.

"Sorry," I whispered, and he gazed at me, and I blushed.

During somewhere in the movie, I fell asleep, along with Tricia. She was laying on her pillow and I was laying on Craig. Okay, that wasn't on purpose. I guess when I fell asleep, I accidentally got on him.

-

"Dude, I'm so tired." Token said yawning.

"You guys can sleep on the floor because the couch is mine." Craig said, grabbing (Y/n)'s sleeping body and carrying her upstairs into his own room. He had to admit, seeing (Y/n) sleep was adorable. The way she silently snored and how she constantly moved around, groaning.

He slowly went down and grabbed his sister's sleeping body and took her to her room. Yeah, he fought with his sister 24/7, but he loved her.

He went downstairs, noticing both Clyde and Token were fast asleep, with both on the couch. He groaned and went upstairs into his room and laid next to the (h/c) haired girl. When he got on the bed, the girl rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

Craig smiled slightly and kissed her head. "I love you, (Y/n)." He said quietly, closing his eyes and putting his arm around her.

"I love you, too." She said quietly and they both smiled in satisfaction.

E N D ...

(edited October 7, 2018)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 173 6
❝𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬!𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐱 𝐄𝐱-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫❞ ♡˗✎ "𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘋�...
225K 2.8K 32
Just some possibly long story one shots, slow updates depending on creativity. I do not own anything related to the show, art, etc. I just own the st...
13K 221 10
scott tenorman - trent boyett - wendy testaburger - kyle broflovski i tend to write the most for those following characters! however, feel free to r...
53.7K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~