never agaιn a cнandler rιggѕ...

By DinosaurCentral

Natalie baker, a Fourteen year old girl from Washington has to move in with her father who lives in Beverly H... More

never agaιn a cнandler rιggѕ ғanғιcтιon ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer one ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer тwo ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer ғoυr ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer ғιve ♡
never agaιn : cнapтer ѕιх ♡
never agaιn : cнapтer ѕeven ♡
never agaιn : cнapтer eιgнт
never agaιn: cнapтer nιne
never agaιn: cнapтer тen ♡

never agaιn: cнapтer тнree ♡

305 17 2
By DinosaurCentral

i turned on Netflix then scrolled threw the Horror movies until i finally came across my favorite, ' Carrie '.

i turned to chandler and smiled, "this okay?" i asked softly.

he smiled and nodded, "yeah its perfect" he said and wrapped one arm around me. i giggled and turned it on then rested my head on his shoulder watching the movie.

every once in a while i'd stuff my face in his neck, mostly when they cut open the pig for the blood. it scared the shit out of me .

after the movie finished i was half asleep. "hey Natalie." he said and poked my cheek.

"mmhm?" i muttered slowly opening my eyes.

"im going back to my room." he said and smiled.

"awe really ? why cant you stay?" i asked softly, a little disapointed.

"Im not sure sam would want to see me and you laying in the same bed. . " he said and shrugged, "we can still hang though."

i pouted then sighed, "fine." i said and looked around then back to him.

he nodded and got up walking to the balcony. i sighed and watched him then fell back onto the bed staring u at the ceiling over thinking everything.

why should it matter what Sam thinks?

ugh , who cares at this point? i still hate it here , he just . . brightened up my night . . . big deal right? also , why does he even care what Sam thinks . . he cant control his or my life . . right?

 i just have to accept it . .  i guess . its still the most stupid thing i have ever heard but whatever.

i fell asleep soon after he left , sleeping for a few hours. 

♡ ♡ ♡

after sleeping for about 3 more hours i was woken up by my door opening and chandler yelling " I'll wake her up ! " causing me to open my eyes and turn my head facing him .

"really right now?" i asked facing him sighing then turning my head , staring at the ceiling .

"Hey your awake ." chandler said and smiled walking over to me sitting at the edge of my bed , " too bad i had a special way to wake you up . . " he said and smirked , " oh well "

i cocked an eyebrow confused , " im honestly not even sure i want to know . . " i said and rolled my eyes rolling onto my side, " so what ya need ? i kinda wanna go back to sleep . " 

" nope you cant " chandler said and smiled .

"says who?" i asked and frowned .

"you promised me i could show you around so im going to show you around , duh ." he said and rolled his eyes smiling.

i sighed , "ugh whatever fuck off and get out so i can change ." i said and crawled over to where he was sitting wrapping my arms around him pulling him into a hug.

im always in a loving mood when i wake up , it sucks .

he smiled and hugged back then pulled away , "okay i'll be down stairs ,  breakfast is ready . pancakes ." he said and smiled getting up and walking to the door opening it and leaving .

i sighed getting up stumbling over to my closet picking out a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a white crop top that said ;

DON'T Go With The Flow '

i then put my hair up in a messy bun , grabbing my black nerd sunglasses putting them on then finishing off the look with some make up , not to much .

after that i grabbed my white & black vans , putting them on then walking down stairs over to Chandler sitting down next to him smiling .

he smiled back and my step mom brought out the pan cakes . i looked at her " Not hungry. " i said and shrugged.

chandler quickly looked over at me , his hair flying in his face in the process , "she'll take one . " he said and smiled, "you need to eat Natalie " he whispered in my ear .

i pouted as my step mother sat a monster of a pancake infront of me. i looked up at her and sighed taking my fork and the Syrup putting a little on then taking a bite.

 honestly, i picked at the food more than i ate it , as always .

chandler sighed realizing i didnt want to eat , " Come on Sam lets show her around  . ." he said and stood up grabbing his plate and walking to the kitchen , rinsing it off then putting it in the dish washer . sam nodded and did the same , also taking my plate .

i slowly got up and sighed my head hung low as i walked over to Chandler and Sam . Sam had walked to the couch grabbing his sneakers putting them on . chandler already had his shoes on .

i turned to Chandler and gave a faint smile , " you okay? " he asked and i nodded, not speaking . he nodded and sam got up .

"okay lets go." he said and walked over to us , raising an eyebrow . i smiled and walked to the door opening it up and walking out , them following behind me . i walked down the stone path that lead from our front door to the drive way .

" sooo Natalie . " sam walked over to me standing beside me , "where to first ?"

i shrugged , " i dont know . . " i said and sighed .

he nodded , " hm... well just come on we'll find something ." he said and chandler jogged up to us .

"you guys are faster than me . . " he said and frowned

i rolled my eyes , "yeah. . sorry i guess ."

sam chuckled , " i have always been faster ." he said and smirked.

i raised an eyebrow and looked around awkwardly , " do we have to do this . . cant we go swimming or something ? i dont really care if i know my area or not."

" yeah. . " sam shrugged , " we can go swimming if you want."

i nodded turning around , " lets go swimming then."

he smiled and turned around aswell , chandler coppied and we walked back to the house , not taking very long we were only at the corner of the street.

once we reached the house i opened the door and walked up stairs changing into my bathing suit , a teal fringe top and a plain black bottoms with the small bows on the hips.

after i changed into that i fixed my bun then walked down stairs. chandler wore black swimming trunks and sam wore red ones . i giggled walking up to them , " swimming ?" i asked and smiled .

they nodded and sam walked out chandler stayed with me , " hey imma grab something to drink from the fridge, you want something? " he asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

i nodded, " yeah they got Tea? " i asked and tilted my head to the side.

" yup " he said popping the 'P' " green or dark tea?" he asked as he opened the fridge grabbing a small coke for him .

" dark pleaseeee " i said walking over to him. he nodded grabbing a can of Arizona tea .

" this good? " he asked tossing me it. i nodded and held it to my side.

"hey  . . can i ask you something?" i asked looking at him.

he nodded closing the fridge door then leaning on it , "yeah course."

i nodded and sighed pulling myself onto the counter , " why are you scared for Sam to find out about last night . ?" i asked a little confused .

he sighed , " i dont think sam would like me and you , ya know , hanging out because you are his sister . " he said and shrugged.

i shrugged , " so who cares what he thinks . . " 

" well we dont need drama right . . besides its not like nothing was going to happen ." he said and shrugged .

i nodded slowly and looked down jumping off the counter , " yeah your right . . n-nothing was going to happen anyway ." i said and walked off to the pool .

he watched me walk off and once i was in the back yard he let out a small sigh looking down shaking his head before grabbing his coke and my tea, then walking outside. 

wow . . nothing happened last night . . nothing . that was nothing to him . well if it was nothing to him . . . why should it be something to me , right ?

i sat at the edge of the pool my feet in the water , nothing else . i looked down and reached my hand towards the water when i felt chandler grab it . " you coming in or not?" he asked looking up at me , my hand in his .

i quickly took my hand back , " yeah . .  right im coming in just hold on. " i said and got up walking around the corner of the house to the small shed grabbing one of those unsinkable pool float beds then walking back to the pool setting it down and jumping in . 

chandler laughed and sam splashed me . i faked a laugh and splashed him back . i looked up at the sky that held only a few clouds . chandler tipped over the bed thing and laughed as i fell in the water . i glared at him annoied and sam laughed .

i rolled my eyes and went under water , chandler did too and waved smiling . i waved back awkwardly then rolled my eyes once more , kinda annoied at him .

he came back to the surface and tilted his head confused once i came up , " Natalie . . you okay? " he asked looking at me .

i nodded and got out of the pool walking over to my tea, opening it and taking a sip then sitting it down , "im fine ." i said and got back in the water from the steps .

" you dont look fine . ." sam said walking over to me , "whats wrong ?" he asked confused.

i shrugged, " nothings wrong ... i told you im fine . "  i said a little annoied.

" awe come on whats wrong ?" chandler asked walking over to me .

" seriously nothing im just in a bad mood .." i said and sighed looking at them both .

" come on please tell us ." sam begged .

"ya know what its you now!" i shouted walking up the steps and out of the water grabbing a towel , wrapping it around me. then walking to the door .

" natalie thats my towel! " sam whinned and i turned back at him .

" Fuck off sam! " i shouted walking inside and up stairs to my room.

sam turned to chandler and pouted, " she took my towel . . "

" thats not the point sam . " chandler said getting out of the water grabbing his towel and wrapping it around him walking to the door. 

 " WAITTTTTT THE TOWEL CHANDLERRR " sam said and crossed his arms .

" theres one on the other chair . " he said opening the door walking inside .

" WAIT BUT ITS PINK!! CHANDLERRRRR " sam whinned .

chandler rolled his eyes and made his way to the stairs , walking up them as i closed my door . he walked down the hall to my room nocking on the door softly , " Natalie ? "

i grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a baggy T-Shirt " Go Away im changing ." i said and put on the shirt .

he frowned and put his forehead on the door , " is it my fault your in a bad mood? " he asked .

i sighed as i put on the sweat pants , " Noo.. " i said and rolled my eyes as i took my bun out and combed threw my hair .

he pouted behind the door , " no, it is my fault . " he said and put his hand on the door nob , i could hear it .

i glanced at the door , " dont you dare open that door chandler , i will cut a bitch . "

 he rolled his eyes and slowly turned it , smirking .

i walked over to the door and opened it , "What?" i asked annoied with him .

he smiled, "hey " i rolled my eyes shutting the door in his face . he frowned , "natalieeeee" he groaned cocking his head back.

i slowly opened the door , "what?" 

"im sorry ." he said and frowned , " oh and sam wants his towel ." he said and i walked over to mmy bed grabbing it as he walked inside . 

" i dont see why he cant use the other one , big deal ." i said looking down as i walked towards the door running into him on the way . i looked up at him and he looked down at me , we stayed like that for a minute until i pushed myself away handing him the towel , "here" i said looking at him awkwardly .

he shook his head taking the towel , " sorry , and thanks ." he said looking at me sighing .

i nodded and walked over to my bed sitting down , my legs crossed andmy hands in my lap , looking down my head hung low and my hair in my face .

he slowly walked over to me sitting next to me looking over at me. i turned to him confused and he sighed getting up , " well . . im gonna go give this to sam . . . want to hang out tonight . . like last night?" he asked me.

i looked up at him and shrugged my shoulders , " maybe .. "

he nodded and walked towards the door opening it and walking out shutting it behind him .

i sighed falling back onto the bed , staring at the ceiling overthinking everything as always . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 519K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
134K 2.7K 105
A fifteen year old girl moves across the country to LA and along the way runs into her first friend from the celebrity city. But becoming close to Ca...
804K 26.1K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
151K 5.5K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...